Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 48 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: October 18, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. North Carolina got 1-2-7 and she won 80 dollars from todays post I read , God picked 127 , God is good and on a roll , Ha Ha !!! , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for winning today , 7 will appear 8 times today in various forms , play each one to you liking for 7 will come out and 12 possibly.

Ok , this is Dan again , God made it short but powerfull , use your inner guidance with God on how to play this. I will be back tomorrow to add more powere and everyone post your winnings and blessing so that you can win huge and bigger and bless others whi read your post so they can win big too , testimony acitvates miracles. God Bless , Dan !!!

1977's avatar - flower2
    st. pete
    United States
    Member #6680
    September 3, 2004
    1226 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2013, 11:32 am - IP Logged

"God lets bring back some LOVE and OBSTACLES to be eliminated for US and ALL"

Yes!!! A reminder to SELFSmile

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
      Wilmington, NC
      United States
      Member #130031
      July 4, 2012
      199 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. North Carolina got 1-2-7 and she won 80 dollars from todays post I read , God picked 127 , God is good and on a roll , Ha Ha !!! , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for winning today , 7 will appear 8 times today in various forms , play each one to you liking for 7 will come out and 12 possibly.

Ok , this is Dan again , God made it short but powerfull , use your inner guidance with God on how to play this. I will be back tomorrow to add more powere and everyone post your winnings and blessing so that you can win huge and bigger and bless others whi read your post so they can win big too , testimony acitvates miracles. God Bless , Dan !!!

In the states I track, "7" showed up 8 times in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 on Friday...

IL Pick 3 Mid - 8-8-7

TN Pick 3 Mid - 1-1-7

TN Pick 3 Eve - 4-0-7

VA Pick 3 Eve - 4-7-9

IL Pick 4 Mid - 6-7-0-5

SC Pick 4 Eve - 7-4-1-1

TN Pick 4 Eve - 7-3-7-9

NC Got Root Sum of 7 in our eve Pick 4 Draw - 0-2-9-5=16 (1+6=7)

God always shows up and shows out!Big Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , looks like 7 showed up 7 times in various forms around the country just like God said it would yesterday , you may ask yourself , well how does that help me win money , the point is he's trying to show you that's he control and can see everything and is setting you up for a more detailed number posting in the future , even if you don't play the numbers he recomends , just by reading the post you will blessed fiancially in some other way , the God posts carry power when reading them just like the Bible does when you read it. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all who had viewd me today , today is going to be a big day of fun , I will post a number for you that you will read and when you read it will play - 12 and 15 , play those two numbers and see what happens , it should comes out today , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , use your inner guidance form God on how to play those two numbers , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post all your winnings and blessings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others reading it will be blessed with a miracle too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 came out in the lucky sum in the 3 pick tonight just like God said it would , God is always on target , Ha Ha !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all who viewed the lotteries today 12 will hit and 15 will play stay with those two numbers and possibley 7 will hit Friday and 13 will see . that's it.

Ok , that was another short one from God put powerfull , always on target our Father in Heavan , Ha Ha. I will be back tomorrow to add more power also post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed bigger and more and other can be blessed with miracles by reading the testimony , testimony activates miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God tke over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all who seen my post Friday the 13th is coming up meaning I want to say that Friday will be at odds with all who believe in Ghosts , this is what I'm saying 13 is a magical number it exspresse signs and wonders for all those who share , 17 will be high on the list pray that you hit 13 and 7 and leave it at that , 12 will hit Friday and so will 8 , leave it at that , 13 for Friday , and 7 will hit , leave it at that , Friday will be huge , pray that all is well , Best !!!

This is Dan again , I'm figuring what God is saying that Halloween comes up this October Thursday whick connects to Friday at midnight , even though Haloween is a pagan day and is not a God holiday , the actual number 13 though is a Godly number , many people take it as a unlucky number and not spritual but that is not the case. 13 is the powerful number of God for great wealth and blessing , I even knew a person who was born on Friday the 13 and was totally blessed by God his whole life , he would get blessed on days involving the 13th , his birthday and any situation that was involved with the number 13th , also 13 is put all through the Bible as a powerful number for miracles , check it out yourself. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post all you blessings and winnings on this post so you can be blessed bigger and further and others can be blessed too by reading it. God Bless , Dan !!!!

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 7 came out in the lucky sum today in in the 4 pick here in NY and God picked that number yesterday , God still going strong , Ha Ha !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for you will play 7 tongight , 7 is the lucky number to hit , play it.

Another short one from God tonight but powerful. I will beack tomorrow to add more power and also post all you winnings and blessing so that you can be blessed futher and bigger and others can be blessed too by reading it. God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                933 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God, thank you DanBan.  Looking forward to God's blessings.Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 125 it today midday in the 3 pick here in NY , God picked 12 two days ago as one of the numbers , anybody who would have played 12 paired in NY would have won some good money , God on target as always , Ha Ha !! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

12 will hit today that's for sure , try 17 , that's it.

Ha Ha , that was a short one form God but extremley powerful , the shorter the better. I will be back tomorrow to add more power also post all your winnings and blessings so that you may be blessed further and bigger and other will be blessed when reading it , reading testimony activates miracles for others. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Wow , 13 hit in the lucky sum of the 4 pick midday and 7-7-1-2 wtih lucky sum 17 hit in the 4 pick this evening here in NY. If you would have picked God's numbers yesterday and past couple of day you would have won 12 paired and 17 & 13 lucky sum , good money I say , Ha Ha , God is always on target and good !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in wnning today for it will play 17 and 13 and leave it at that.

Ok another short but powerful one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post you winning and blessings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it and getting miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Wow , 13 hit in the lucky sum of the 4 pick midday and 7-7-1-2 wtih lucky sum 17 hit in the 4 pick this evening here in NY. If you would have picked God's numbers yesterday and past couple of day you would have won 12 paired and 17 & 13 lucky sum , good money I say , Ha Ha , God is always on target and good !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in wnning today for it will play 17 and 13 and leave it at that.

Ok another short but powerful one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post you winning and blessings so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it and getting miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Hey Everyone...

Remember to post your "good news" whether it is a lottery win or something else. It's so encouraging to read about the blessings and miracles that are happening all around us.

I've been busy this week and haven't played the lottery all week. But goodness, mercy and kindness have followed me every single day.

This week I received a clean bill of health from my doctor and new clients are contacting me for writing projects without me spending any money on advertising. I AM Blessed and I EXPECT Blessings...hope you all do the same. Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone...

Remember to post your "good news" whether it is a lottery win or something else. It's so encouraging to read about the blessings and miracles that are happening all around us.

I've been busy this week and haven't played the lottery all week. But goodness, mercy and kindness have followed me every single day.

This week I received a clean bill of health from my doctor and new clients are contacting me for writing projects without me spending any money on advertising. I AM Blessed and I EXPECT Blessings...hope you all do the same. Wink

That's good new , out of curosity , what kind of writing or work do you do ? , I'm only asking because I myself work in on my entertainment projects with music & video.

God Bless !!!

Dan

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries withput buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say hello everyone and congradulations to all , it's going to be a good year for everyone , I want to say that 7 will hit tomorrow Friday and 13 will follow , 12 will be a possibly and as 4 will hit Friday , try 7 , 8 and 12 and that's it , God Bless

Ok folks , another short one from God but as usual very powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also all of you reading this , post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed further with miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Wow , 1-2-9-1 with lucky sum of 13 in the 4 pick came out midday today here in NY , if you would have played 12 paired and 13 as lucky sum , you would have won good money from God saying those numbers would come yesterday also 13 came out in lucky sum in midday 3 pick so more money would have been won , God is great is hitting the target all week and the past weeks !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all who played 13 & 12 , I want say that is the numbers that will hit again tomorrow stay tuned also 5 will hit just like I said it will hit for 13 to play and 6 & 5 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again  , another short one from God but powerfull as usual. I will be back tomorrow to add morw power and also eveyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can win more and bigger adn also others can be blessed by reading it too fro a miracle will happen to them when reading the testimony , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

That's good new , out of curosity , what kind of writing or work do you do ? , I'm only asking because I myself work in on my entertainment projects with music & video.

God Bless !!!

Dan

Hey Dan, I'm a freelance copywriter. I create sales letters, newsletters, articles, and white papers for website owners and small businesses. Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Be the Miracle and Blessing!

Page 48 of 103