Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 49 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
1977's avatar - flower2
st. pete
United States
Member #6680
September 3, 2004
1226 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone...

Remember to post your "good news" whether it is a lottery win or something else. It's so encouraging to read about the blessings and miracles that are happening all around us.

I've been busy this week and haven't played the lottery all week. But goodness, mercy and kindness have followed me every single day.

This week I received a clean bill of health from my doctor and new clients are contacting me for writing projects without me spending any money on advertising. I AM Blessed and I EXPECT Blessings...hope you all do the same. Wink

Blue AngelLove !!!!Love!!!! Love !!!! reading this !!!!!!!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan, I'm a freelance copywriter. I create sales letters, newsletters, articles, and white papers for website owners and small businesses. Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Be the Miracle and Blessing!

Oh wow , that's cool , may you be blessed for more jobs like that , Amen !!!

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say to you all congradulations to all first I want to say that you have to play 7 tonight for it will hit , that's it.

Another short one from God folks but powerful. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you can be blessed further and and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it so the miracle can be activated through them by testimony. God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
        Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say to you all congradulations to all first I want to say that you have to play 7 tonight for it will hit , that's it.

Another short one from God folks but powerful. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you can be blessed further and and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it so the miracle can be activated through them by testimony. God Bless , Dan !!!

NC got 0-7-7 in our Pick 3 Evening Draw last night (Sun 10/27/13)!  Thank you Father for this wonderful win of $160. You are ALWAYS right on time! And thank you Dan for bringing the message. Smile

I listen and I believe!

Expect Miracles and Blessings. BE the Miracle and Blessing!Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see we got a winner last night with 077 , 3 pick in NC fro a 160 dollars , God said 7 was going to hit also here in NY , 127 box came yesterday evening , if you would have played God's pic 12 as paired you would have won good money , also in NY midday - 2316 with lucky sum 12 and evening 0615 with luck sum 12 , God said a few days back play 13 & 6, 5 and 12 , so if one would have used their intuition and changed 1 number you would have won 2 boxes of 4 picks with added lucky sum , yeah God missed that one by one number but the point is to use the numbers he gives and when you do the actual picking when buying the ticket , listen to what he saids and the number will fit. In my opion , there are easier ways to win the lottery or get money but I'll leave that for another time , the point is , God knows what he's doing. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

First I want to say that you all are congradulated to win , I suspect you have changes your minds on me because I have seen less of you , you seem to follow other thoughts but that's ok , I forgive you , we will place a bet today on 7 and 12 , and 13 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also all you people post all your winnings and blesings so that you can be blessed further and more and others can be blessed by reading it so miracles can come into their life too. God Bless , Dan !!!

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #139104
            February 14, 2013
            3474 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

hey danban  are we to use 7 12 and 13 all together tonite

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              939 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2013, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see we got a winner last night with 077 , 3 pick in NC fro a 160 dollars , God said 7 was going to hit also here in NY , 127 box came yesterday evening , if you would have played God's pic 12 as paired you would have won good money , also in NY midday - 2316 with lucky sum 12 and evening 0615 with luck sum 12 , God said a few days back play 13 & 6, 5 and 12 , so if one would have used their intuition and changed 1 number you would have won 2 boxes of 4 picks with added lucky sum , yeah God missed that one by one number but the point is to use the numbers he gives and when you do the actual picking when buying the ticket , listen to what he saids and the number will fit. In my opion , there are easier ways to win the lottery or get money but I'll leave that for another time , the point is , God knows what he's doing. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

First I want to say that you all are congradulated to win , I suspect you have changes your minds on me because I have seen less of you , you seem to follow other thoughts but that's ok , I forgive you , we will place a bet today on 7 and 12 , and 13 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also all you people post all your winnings and blesings so that you can be blessed further and more and others can be blessed by reading it so miracles can come into their life too. God Bless , Dan !!!

I am here reading every day, i havent changed my mind, just have nothing to report. Hoping for blessings.  Thank you God and DanBan.

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1226 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

First I want to say that you all are congradulated to win , I suspect you have changes your minds on me because I have seen less of you , you seem to follow other thoughts but that's ok , I forgive you , we will place a bet today on 7 and 12 , and 13 , that's    Still here ....waiting for 611 and 6543   Wink in Florida And enjoying reading the posts

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2013, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Oh man , 1-2-7 hit 3 pick box midday today here in NY ( God picked 7 and 12 , and 13 yesterday ) , he hit a bullseye with that one , Ha Ha !!! also people are asking when to play and what numbers , my answer is use the numbers as a guide and when you actually play ask God's inner guidance to pick exactly what numbers. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries withiout buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say you have to be wise in picking numbers with me , say that I pick 4 then allow it to be say 7 & 13 are the numbers then play those two numbers and add an additional number , I will blast some power to you with your efforts.

This is Dan again , short but effective from God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also like always post your winnings and blessings so that you may be blessed further and bigger adn others will be blessed by reading it to and have miracles happen to them. God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                    United States
                    Member #130031
                    July 4, 2012
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Oh man , 1-2-7 hit 3 pick box midday today here in NY ( God picked 7 and 12 , and 13 yesterday ) , he hit a bullseye with that one , Ha Ha !!! also people are asking when to play and what numbers , my answer is use the numbers as a guide and when you actually play ask God's inner guidance to pick exactly what numbers. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries withiout buying a ticket , here I go -

I want say you have to be wise in picking numbers with me , say that I pick 4 then allow it to be say 7 & 13 are the numbers then play those two numbers and add an additional number , I will blast some power to you with your efforts.

This is Dan again , short but effective from God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also like always post your winnings and blessings so that you may be blessed further and bigger adn others will be blessed by reading it to and have miracles happen to them. God Bless , Dan !!!

NC got 123 (God's pick of 12 and 13) last night in our Pick 3 (Thursday 10/29). I played it 50/50 and won $290. I saw that 123 in my workouts and noticed that we hadn't had a series in a while so I thought "Why Not?"  Always listen to your inner guidance. God will and always does show us the way.Smile

Most players in our state were looking for trips to fall, so I always throw at least one trip in when I play.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I am here reading every day, i havent changed my mind, just have nothing to report. Hoping for blessings.  Thank you God and DanBan.

Remember, Good News isn't just about money. It could be anything good happening to you. I make it a habit to FIND something good in every circumstance and situation.

For instance... I was driving a friends' car and it began to overheat. The car just shut down in the middle of the road. Wouldn't crank, turn over, or do anything. So I got out, turned on the caution lights and began to walk - and yes I could use the exercise! I was able to get someone to tow the car (free of charge) to my yard. Once it cooled down my friend was able to put water in it and get it back to her house.

The good in this was that the police didn't show up and have the car towed which would have cost an arm and a leg to get it out. It didn't cause any traffic backups or problems for other drivers. And of course God sent me someone who would tow the car without charging me a dime. And there are no major problems with the motor so my friend can get her car repaired without breaking the bank.

Now a lot of people would only see the bad - the car broke down, having to walk to find some help. I didn't make it to my appointment so I had to reschedule and they weren't too happy about that but they rescheduled anyway.

I choose to see only the good that came out of it.

See what "good news" you can find in your circumstances today. If you look close enough you will find it!Big Smile

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        939 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Remember, Good News isn't just about money. It could be anything good happening to you. I make it a habit to FIND something good in every circumstance and situation.

For instance... I was driving a friends' car and it began to overheat. The car just shut down in the middle of the road. Wouldn't crank, turn over, or do anything. So I got out, turned on the caution lights and began to walk - and yes I could use the exercise! I was able to get someone to tow the car (free of charge) to my yard. Once it cooled down my friend was able to put water in it and get it back to her house.

The good in this was that the police didn't show up and have the car towed which would have cost an arm and a leg to get it out. It didn't cause any traffic backups or problems for other drivers. And of course God sent me someone who would tow the car without charging me a dime. And there are no major problems with the motor so my friend can get her car repaired without breaking the bank.

Now a lot of people would only see the bad - the car broke down, having to walk to find some help. I didn't make it to my appointment so I had to reschedule and they weren't too happy about that but they rescheduled anyway.

I choose to see only the good that came out of it.

See what "good news" you can find in your circumstances today. If you look close enough you will find it!Big Smile

Hi Msj, I love to read your posts, so much good happens to you. 

I understand there is more to life than money but money sure gives one some freedom and can do good to help others.  My blessings are God who brought me to Him, a church I dearly love and the decent people I have met there since I am a new convert at my old age!  And being that new believer I think the evil one has been working overtime in my life for awhile now and I am fighting to stay positive.  Thank you for your positive comments.

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad to see we got another winner today from NC got 123 (God's pick of 12 and 13) last night in our Pick 3 (Thursday 10/29) and won $290. God is good and the story about having the car towed for free was another blessing , Ha Ha !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all for all you have won well in my view playing the nimbers is a gaureenteed wealth of info play it 7 and 12 and see what happens , 12 & 15 will hit if played wisely , 12 & 17 will hit , that's'it.

This is Dan again , glad to see God is still going strong , will play those numbers. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else keep posting your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and more and other will be blessed by reading it with more miracles , testimonies activates miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Freedom777's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #133410
                            September 29, 2012
                            163 Posts
                            Posted: October 30, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Good luck, everyone...Joy, riches, success, propersity..

$$ provides more freedom, options and choices.

roxiee's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                              Mass
                              United States
                              Member #98730
                              October 12, 2010
                              41 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

BEST POST!!!! For it is only God who can gave us wealth!!
                              Do not stop post Dan Dan!!!

Page 49 of 103