Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 50 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad everyone is happy today , to be happy brings blessings , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I just want to say congradulations to all for since it's a week of divine blessings for we shall win big today for us all , let's say you play 3 then play 12 and you got it , 6 mayby but that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerfull again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings so that you can be blessed and further and bigger and when everyone reads them they we get miracles too , testimont activates miracles , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    474 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I am here reading every day, i havent changed my mind, just have nothing to report. Hoping for blessings.  Thank you God and DanBan.

Yep, same here.

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 13 came out in lucky sum in 3 pick here in NY yesterday evening , God's 12 and 13 numbers keep poping up , Ha Ha , also God's pick yesterday was 312 and mayby 6 as he said and today midday here in NY in the 4 pick 3215 came out boxed. God has uncnny accuracy or he gets close regardless. Like I said before , use the numbers as a guide and when you actually play the numbers ask God what to pick. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today's pick  7 , 3 , 12 , that's it.

This is Dan , wow , that was super short , Ha Ha , but again , the shorter the more powerfull , just as Jesus came down from the mountain top to his people after praying and just said "Go !!!" and everyone was healed. sometimes a miracle can take place without speaking a word and just thinking it , which I have done many times with other people under God's power. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and more and others can be blessed but reading it to activate miracle , God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
        Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2013, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 13 came out in lucky sum in 3 pick here in NY yesterday evening , God's 12 and 13 numbers keep poping up , Ha Ha , also God's pick yesterday was 312 and mayby 6 as he said and today midday here in NY in the 4 pick 3215 came out boxed. God has uncnny accuracy or he gets close regardless. Like I said before , use the numbers as a guide and when you actually play the numbers ask God what to pick. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today's pick  7 , 3 , 12 , that's it.

This is Dan , wow , that was super short , Ha Ha , but again , the shorter the more powerfull , just as Jesus came down from the mountain top to his people after praying and just said "Go !!!" and everyone was healed. sometimes a miracle can take place without speaking a word and just thinking it , which I have done many times with other people under God's power. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and more and others can be blessed but reading it to activate miracle , God Bless , Dan !!!

Here's a great prayer that will help to bring goodness to not only your life but the lives of those around you...

We are all guility of causing pain to another be it physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, spiritually, or psychologically or any way that you might not be aware of.

I know there have been times in my life that I've said and done things to hurt someone's feelings - never intentionally, but the pain he or she may have felt was the same whether I did it purposefully or not.

I read The Gentle Way by Tom Moore and in researching the topic of "Benevolent Outcomes" I came across a forum where this prayer was listed. I changed it a little to fit the way think.

So here's our chance to clear up some of that negative energy and guilt. All you say is...

Father, Holy Spirit and Guardian Angel Dear, I request that any and all Beings bring aid, comfort, prosperity and peace of mind to anyone I've ever harmed either physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, financially, spiritually, psychologically and in any other way that I may not be aware of.

And please bring aid, comfort, prosperity and peace of mind to the families of anyone I've harmed either physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, financially, spiritually, psychologically and in any other way that I may not be aware of.

Please make this or something better happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned. In Jesus' name I pray...Amen

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Today is a good day for all of us for we are so blessed by God for everything , Amen !!! Ha Ha !!!Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to all , we will win today for sure , 7 will hit reapeatly like always and 7 will loom large in fortune , buy 7 tickets and pray , amen , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , do what God saids and gaurenteed you will be blessed money wise , even if you buy 7 tickets and you don't win , the money will come regardless from another source , I do it all the time when God tells me to play the lottery in a certain way and I don't win but then I find out I get a blessing and or money from another source right after. Just remember when you throw your money into the lottery it's a form of tithing believe it or not , most of the money goes to schools to help children education , so everytime you buy a lottery ticket , just think of that and be happy and God will bless you gaurenteed. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post all you winnings and blessings to this post so you you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it. God bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2013, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bless everyone will have a good year and many more blessings for God is present everywhere. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buyinga ticket , here I go -

Ok , I want to congradulate you all for a winning attidute , let's begin by saying 7 will hit Friday and Tuesday , play both numbers and see what happens , 7 will hit for sure , Friday is a good day to play for it will bring luck to you all , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God , he's just repeating that we should play 7 again for it wiil hit. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your winnings and blessings so that you cn be blessed further and ithers can be blessed by reading it and the miracles will happen to them too.

One more thing - I just uploaded a Youtube video of what I do on grabing money from heaven and blessing people , I've been doing this kind of thing since I was kid. Follow the directions on the video and post your comments on Youtube , there is power there and The Angels are watching and need to read it so the miracles can be activated. God Bless , Dan !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tjPrubUr3g&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaMW6cf_5MsOyPK4O4xmkXQ

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad you are all doing well and I bless you all everyday. As I mention in the past verytime I post God's word I do a prayer for eveyone that is reading this post for good fortune. God is great , Amen. OK I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win hige in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to congradulate you all in participating in the game of chance , for it will be to your benifet to win at all costs , 7 is the number to play today for it will hit big by Friday for sure , play it straight. That's it.

Another short one by God but powerfull , what would one should play with one number like 7 , I say play 777 - 3 pick and 7777 for the 4 pick , will it come out ? , who cares , if it don't you'll get your money from another source just by taking action and playing the numbers anyway , it's like a bow and arrow trying to hit the target , you'll win in the end anyway , Ha Ha !!! - I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it and getting their miracles. God Bless , Dan Ban !!!

Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2013, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad you are all doing well and I bless you all everyday. As I mention in the past verytime I post God's word I do a prayer for eveyone that is reading this post for good fortune. God is great , Amen. OK I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win hige in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to congradulate you all in participating in the game of chance , for it will be to your benifet to win at all costs , 7 is the number to play today for it will hit big by Friday for sure , play it straight. That's it.

Another short one by God but powerfull , what would one should play with one number like 7 , I say play 777 - 3 pick and 7777 for the 4 pick , will it come out ? , who cares , if it don't you'll get your money from another source just by taking action and playing the numbers anyway , it's like a bow and arrow trying to hit the target , you'll win in the end anyway , Ha Ha !!! - I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed by reading it and getting their miracles. God Bless , Dan Ban !!!

Those 7's would be nice! Hope someone hits it and hits it big. I'm going to keep and eye out for them in my workouts...Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                  Cleveland Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #52505
                  May 28, 2007
                  330 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello from Ohio. Ijust came across this thread and "thank you" But by the grace of God!!!!!!! I will check in everyday and pray that I can bring some insight.

Blue Angel OHIO

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Glad everyone is happy today , to be happy brings blessings , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I just want to say congradulations to all for since it's a week of divine blessings for we shall win big today for us all , let's say you play 3 then play 12 and you got it , 6 mayby but that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerfull again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings so that you can be blessed and further and bigger and when everyone reads them they we get miracles too , testimont activates miracles , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I just want to congradulate all people and bless them for you deserve it and God loves us , Ha Ha !!! Ok. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say happy new year to everyone and a very good year , we should all be congradulated this year for the effort we put in for ourselves , I want to say first that heaven is the place to be for I know this , be a part of it and say that you will be with me this year , Amen. I want to say first that you need to congradulate yourselves all the time for it will make you grow stronger in everyway , bless it for ought thou in Heaven for we shall be king of our desires , play all numbers straight at this point , play 7 and 18 and 13 and stop , 7 and 18 are good to play , Amen.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , I will play these numbers and see what happens , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you can be blessed further and greater and others will be blessed by reading it , God Bless , Dan !!!

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                      Member #139468
                      February 23, 2013
                      465 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Dan Ban I have been playin the 6s in the pick 4s and everybody is saying its bad luck.. I feel as long as I believe that God is my savour nothing is a bad number..What do u think?

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

6 is a lucky number of wealth just as 13 is a even luckier number for wealth , both numbers , in fact all numbers were created by God and are lucky , there is no such thing as bad luck unless you let others think it as so , God creates good luck only !!! Amen , Ha Ha !!!

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I bless everyone for it is mandated to do so , you are all blessed fiancially and physically in the name of the Lord , only good comes of it and overflow your cup of wealth !!!. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I am willfully strong , no matter what goes on wealth will abound me in all ways , I willfully buy 2 tickets to come across for wealth I will buy two lottery tickets tomorrow and spread the wealth , I will be rich in everyway , I will buy more tickets tomorrow and bless those who have not for I am rich , Amen !!! I will contact people  with all their wealth and bring it towards you in great ways for I am the kingdom of The Father , Amen !!!

We are all blessed with authority , The Angels are bringing us lottery tickets manifested out of Heaven that are true winners , this ticket , The Lottery tickets from Heaven are miracuosly matarilizing to all of us , just as Jesus multiplied the fish out of heaven. The lottery tickets at forming out of our hands from Heaven right now , without buying any from the store. They are coming to us sent by The Angels from Heaven , Miracously out of thin air. It is out of this word that is commanded that brings this winning lottery ticket into manifestation. The tickets that we are recieving right now , are worth 100's , 1000's and 100,000's of dollars right now , Thank you Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

This is Dan. I will be back tomorrow , the word is law and creates !!! Post your blessings and so others can be blessed. God Bless Dan !!!

Freedom777's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #133410
                            September 29, 2012
                            162 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Dan

Thank you for starting and keeping the positive messages flowing..You have said many times that we can win without buying a ticket... At first, I wondered how is this possible. However, I began to see on many ocassions that you are correct.

Last Saturday, my mother won $3100, and she shared some of the winnings with my husband and me. What a blessing!

Good luck to you, Dan and everyone.

$$ provides more freedom, options and choices.

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I bless everyone for it is mandated to do so , you are all blessed fiancially and physically in the name of the Lord , only good comes of it and overflow your cup of wealth !!!. I will let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I am willfully strong , no matter what goes on wealth will abound me in all ways , I willfully buy 2 tickets to come across for wealth I will buy two lottery tickets tomorrow and spread the wealth , I will be rich in everyway , I will buy more tickets tomorrow and bless those who have not for I am rich , Amen !!! I will contact people  with all their wealth and bring it towards you in great ways for I am the kingdom of The Father , Amen !!!

We are all blessed with authority , The Angels are bringing us lottery tickets manifested out of Heaven that are true winners , this ticket , The Lottery tickets from Heaven are miracuosly matarilizing to all of us , just as Jesus multiplied the fish out of heaven. The lottery tickets at forming out of our hands from Heaven right now , without buying any from the store. They are coming to us sent by The Angels from Heaven , Miracously out of thin air. It is out of this word that is commanded that brings this winning lottery ticket into manifestation. The tickets that we are recieving right now , are worth 100's , 1000's and 100,000's of dollars right now , Thank you Jesus Christ , Amen !!!

This is Dan. I will be back tomorrow , the word is law and creates !!! Post your blessings and so others can be blessed. God Bless Dan !!!

Hey Dan, I'm listening. I am headed out to buy my two tickets and when I win, I will most definitly spread the wealth and be rich in everyway.

NC got 555 last night and I actually got it as a quick pick last night. I was shocked to see that it was the winning number. We've already had 555 and I didn't think it would come back around. Sooo fantastic!

Let's all win...everybody, report your blessings...we LOVE to read GOOD NEWS...

Expect Miracles and Blessings and then Be the Miracle and Blessing!Wink

Page 50 of 103