Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 54 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #89731
April 14, 2010
6 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Let's do this.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 hit lucky sum in the evening 3 pick and 8 hit lucky sum in the evening 4 pick here in NY , both numbers picked by God yesterday , God is good , also glad we got another winner today paired in the 3 pick NC , God always looks out for everyone , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , for 7 will come out an 12 will hit Friday , 13 will stay and 17 will hit Monday , but 7 tickets and stay alert for 12 will hit Friday for sure , that's it. 12 will hit monday if everything goes well but 17 will hit for sure.

Ok , this is Dan again. Good numbers form God , short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so we can win bigger and more and other reading it will be blessed with miracles too , testimonies brings on miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Rochester
      United States
      Member #103282
      January 1, 2011
      606 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

You gotta be in it to win it. What's to be will be! Come on..Banana

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

1977's avatar - flower2
        st. pete
        United States
        Member #6680
        September 3, 2004
        1227 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Seeing a Big WIN before the Holiday...Good luck friends

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1227 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 hit lucky sum in the evening 3 pick and 8 hit lucky sum in the evening 4 pick here in NY , both numbers picked by God yesterday , God is good , also glad we got another winner today paired in the 3 pick NC , God always looks out for everyone , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , for 7 will come out an 12 will hit Friday , 13 will stay and 17 will hit Monday , but 7 tickets and stay alert for 12 will hit Friday for sure , that's it. 12 will hit monday if everything goes well but 17 will hit for sure.

Ok , this is Dan again. Good numbers form God , short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so we can win bigger and more and other reading it will be blessed with miracles too , testimonies brings on miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

going to play021 in Florida tomorrow...

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , today we are going to win big and I bless everyone greatly , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotterie without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless everyone today for I see great light coming to you all , the 7's have it for today I will bless , I am going to tell you a story that will knock your socks off , first I want to say that 7 is the number but let me tell you a story , a wise man once said pay your options meaning pay all your debts recievables , I will pay and honor all my debts regardless of the sitiuation , 7 is the number to play play the 13th and play 7 together , 12 will hit and 7 will play , play both and see what happens, 7 will play.

Ok this is Dan again. pay your debts , it's in the Bible and it's used to attract wealth miracously , I know from personal experience , this is a fact , after I payed a paticular debt , money miracously appeared to me just right after and I mean within a hour or so. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you and I can be blessed further and bigger and others reading it will be blessed with a miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

nc
              United States
              Member #145744
              August 13, 2013
              60 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , today we are going to win big and I bless everyone greatly , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotterie without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless everyone today for I see great light coming to you all , the 7's have it for today I will bless , I am going to tell you a story that will knock your socks off , first I want to say that 7 is the number but let me tell you a story , a wise man once said pay your options meaning pay all your debts recievables , I will pay and honor all my debts regardless of the sitiuation , 7 is the number to play play the 13th and play 7 together , 12 will hit and 7 will play , play both and see what happens, 7 will play.

Ok this is Dan again. pay your debts , it's in the Bible and it's used to attract wealth miracously , I know from personal experience , this is a fact , after I payed a paticular debt , money miracously appeared to me just right after and I mean within a hour or so. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your blessings and winnings so that you and I can be blessed further and bigger and others reading it will be blessed with a miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

hi dan  i would like 2 learn  with the other

Pick4Empress's avatar - copyright11
                St.Louie
                United States
                Member #149102
                November 19, 2013
                44 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:55 am - IP Logged

This is a wonderful thread...I love it...May God Bless you all with lots of winning tickets.

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back . We got some new comers in this post , just go along for the ride , keep reading and you'll keep winning , Ha Ha , I am blessing everyone today for all of you to prosper greatly for you deserve it all , great wealth is coming to us all today gaureenteed. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for you will hit big for sure , I will play 7 today and 14 , that's it for now , play 7 and 14 and see you stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one from God but powerfull , the short ones are always powerful , just like when Jesus came down from the mountain from praying and healed all the people waiting for him in with just one word , Go !!! , that's how it works , Ha Ha !!! , Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessing so that we can all be blessed more and greater and for also for everyone who reads it will miracously be blessed too , testimony brings on miracles !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    1048 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back . We got some new comers in this post , just go along for the ride , keep reading and you'll keep winning , Ha Ha , I am blessing everyone today for all of you to prosper greatly for you deserve it all , great wealth is coming to us all today gaureenteed. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for you will hit big for sure , I will play 7 today and 14 , that's it for now , play 7 and 14 and see you stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one from God but powerfull , the short ones are always powerful , just like when Jesus came down from the mountain from praying and healed all the people waiting for him in with just one word , Go !!! , that's how it works , Ha Ha !!! , Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessing so that we can all be blessed more and greater and for also for everyone who reads it will miracously be blessed too , testimony brings on miracles !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

For this week of Thanksgiving, I am grateful for all I have.  I wish blessings for all at LP and hope everyone has a safe and thankful Thanksgiving holiday. Try and help others in need and spend time with the Lord.Blue AngelTurkey

United States
                      Member #139735
                      March 2, 2013
                      669 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Happy Thanksgiving and continued blessings to all!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I bless you all today and you recieve all your winnings and blessings and be well healthy and happy and prosperous !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buyinga ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all on winning the lotteries , you are so blessed today for I grant you request to win everyday , first I want to say that you will play 7 times , 7 x 14 = the mark play 7 times that's the number to play 7 and 11 , I want you to play 7 times , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one form God , 7 is the lucky number I see , Ha Ha !! , Ok , I will beack tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed with miracles too , God bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          1048 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I bless you all today and you recieve all your winnings and blessings and be well healthy and happy and prosperous !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buyinga ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all on winning the lotteries , you are so blessed today for I grant you request to win everyday , first I want to say that you will play 7 times , 7 x 14 = the mark play 7 times that's the number to play 7 and 11 , I want you to play 7 times , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one form God , 7 is the lucky number I see , Ha Ha !! , Ok , I will beack tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so you can be blessed further and bigger and everyone reading it will be blessed with miracles too , God bless , Dan !!!

I am thankful for the gift of a $44 check I received out of the blue today! Thank you God and DanBan.  Blessings for all on LP.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.Turkey

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 7 hit in lucky sum 3 pick and bouble 77 hit in 4 pick here in NY today , that was the number God said would pop up , also congadulations for the the person who got blessed with 44 dolars out of the blue , God always provides , that's how it works , read the post and if you don;t win in the lottery you'll get it another way , God is good , Ha Ha !!! I bless everyone today and you will recieve great money out of the blue and be bless by God'angels and get you just money , Halauughh !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today , for you will hit in the lottery today , 7 will break and play 8 for it will hit , 7 and 11 is the numbers to play and 14 will follow , 7 is Heaven and 14 will follow , try 5 for it will hit big and 17 is a number that is looming large in the pot , play 17 and 14 together and stay , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can win bigger and greater and other reading the posts will be blessed too , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!

vholling's avatar - batman38

United States
                              Member #111200
                              May 20, 2011
                              958 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 7 hit in lucky sum 3 pick and bouble 77 hit in 4 pick here in NY today , that was the number God said would pop up , also congadulations for the the person who got blessed with 44 dolars out of the blue , God always provides , that's how it works , read the post and if you don;t win in the lottery you'll get it another way , God is good , Ha Ha !!! I bless everyone today and you will recieve great money out of the blue and be bless by God'angels and get you just money , Halauughh !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today , for you will hit in the lottery today , 7 will break and play 8 for it will hit , 7 and 11 is the numbers to play and 14 will follow , 7 is Heaven and 14 will follow , try 5 for it will hit big and 17 is a number that is looming large in the pot , play 17 and 14 together and stay , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I will back tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that you can win bigger and greater and other reading the posts will be blessed too , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!

what about illinois

Page 54 of 103