Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 59 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. God is on target again , God picked 17 yeterday on this post and 1 & 7 came out paired both in the 3 pick and 4 pick here in NY yesterday evening , God always on the move. I bless you all today for you will be fiancially blessed in a big way with money and favor and health and wealth , for you shall all be rich and abundant and healthy and prosper fruitfulluy the way God wants you to be , you are all rich with wealth and money comes to you in droves , Amen !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buyin a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 7 and 11 play 12 and 14 and stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one by God but exremely powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and keep posting your blessings and winnings so others can read and be blessed too , God bless , Dan !!!

United States
    Member #149958
    December 13, 2013
    7 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I pray to god that my number 469 pick 3 Texas but it's haven't show up for long time. People are just believing in god that isn't exist.

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:58 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I want to tell everybody that I'll be off this lottery post Thursday all the way to Jan 3 because I have no money to pay the cable internet people untill Jan 3 when I recieve my money. So what is one to do ? , easy , everyone pray for a miracle to happen to correct the situation so I won't be cut off from the internet. What to pray for ? pray that God will fix the sitiuation , leave it to God to decide what to do , it may come to unexpected money , it may even come that God sends an Angel to keep my internet on by miraclous power without the cable people knowing about it which can easliy happen , let God decide how to do it. When 2 or 3 pray together Jesus is there the miracle happens right away.

God and the Angels will keep my internet connection on with the power of the word as I write this , this is God's will , the people who pray with this will add power to this and the miracle will happen because it is witten in the Bible that when 2 or 3 gather in my name ( Jesus ) I will be there , so it is with out doubt , cable internet , YOU STAY ON IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST , YOU MUST OBEY JESUS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED YOU , GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND HE CREATED MAN AND HE ALSO CREATED MY INTERNET CONNECT AND SERVICE AND YOU MUST OBEY TO THE WILL OF GOD AND YOU WILL DO GOD'S WILL IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will win the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you , you will save Dan by the power of your prayers he needs your help , pray for him so I can transmute my power to activate the cable people to subscribe to his service and stay on , AMEN !!!

17 and 18 will hit just as 14 will hit Sunday play both numbers simitaniously and play them straight 14 will hit Sunday , play 14 straight , stop !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , I expect my internet connection to stay on by Gods word !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        937 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Just said my prayer for you DanBan. Please post to let know God answered our prayers.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
          Member #106923
          February 27, 2011
          478 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

May God bless you DanBan and provide for your immediate needs.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
            BRONX, NY
            United States
            Member #139286
            February 18, 2013
            363 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Praying fit Dan! In Jesus name I pray that an immediate solution to provided to all your problems. I also pray that a solution to everyone's problems receive blessings this day. God shall bless and resolve.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
              Wilmington, NC
              United States
              Member #130031
              July 4, 2012
              199 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I want to tell everybody that I'll be off this lottery post Thursday all the way to Jan 3 because I have no money to pay the cable internet people untill Jan 3 when I recieve my money. So what is one to do ? , easy , everyone pray for a miracle to happen to correct the situation so I won't be cut off from the internet. What to pray for ? pray that God will fix the sitiuation , leave it to God to decide what to do , it may come to unexpected money , it may even come that God sends an Angel to keep my internet on by miraclous power without the cable people knowing about it which can easliy happen , let God decide how to do it. When 2 or 3 pray together Jesus is there the miracle happens right away.

God and the Angels will keep my internet connection on with the power of the word as I write this , this is God's will , the people who pray with this will add power to this and the miracle will happen because it is witten in the Bible that when 2 or 3 gather in my name ( Jesus ) I will be there , so it is with out doubt , cable internet , YOU STAY ON IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST , YOU MUST OBEY JESUS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED YOU , GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND HE CREATED MAN AND HE ALSO CREATED MY INTERNET CONNECT AND SERVICE AND YOU MUST OBEY TO THE WILL OF GOD AND YOU WILL DO GOD'S WILL IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will win the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you , you will save Dan by the power of your prayers he needs your help , pray for him so I can transmute my power to activate the cable people to subscribe to his service and stay on , AMEN !!!

17 and 18 will hit just as 14 will hit Sunday play both numbers simitaniously and play them straight 14 will hit Sunday , play 14 straight , stop !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , I expect my internet connection to stay on by Gods word !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

Hey Dan, here's my prayer...

"Father, in the name of Jesus, I request that any and all beings assist Dan in his time of need and that the most benevolent outcome happens so that he may have everything he needs now and more than enough. Amen.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Thanks for your prayers. I was told by the cable people that it will shut off tomorrow but will turn back on when I get my money after Jan 3 but of course God doe'snt want that and wants the internet on so that's why he asked for your prayers so I expect God to be true to his word because he supplies all our needs so let me let God take over my handwriting to see what he saids -

I want to congradulate you all all in bringing back the internet for Dan , lets pray together and it will happen duteraonmy 11 and 12 says be humble in the face of adversaty and I will supply all your needs gaureenteed Amen. That's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I expect and recieve in Gods name , Amen. I will be back !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I was told by the cable internet company that the internet connection will go off Thursday , so everyone keep praying for it to stay on indefinatly. I just checked the lottery and 14 hit both midday & evening yesterday in the lucky sum 3 pick and 17 hit also in the lucky sum 3 pick also 18 hit yesterday in the lucky sum 4 pick , all numbers hit in NY and those were the numbers God last picked on this post , a 4 grand slam , Ha Ha , God on target again. Ok , I'm going to let God take ove my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

My God in Heaven , I bless you all to day for we sahll win mightly , 14 will hit and Friday will show it , play 14 straight , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. I bless you all today with great abundance and prosperity and money and wealth , and will feel fiancial rewards whereever you go for you will play and win all fortune , you will have health and wealth beyong your wildest dreams and be fruitfull in every endeavor under God's love. The internet will stay on because it is God's will to do so for all of us to benifet , internet you stay on in the names of Jesus Christ and will lisetn to God's will for he has created you and the supply of energy shall acivate the the miracle Angels to keep the internet on for this is God's will , you will obey in the name of Jesus Christ.

Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , I expect the internet to stay on , God Bless , Dan !!!

South Carolina and North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #2537
                    October 16, 2003
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

God Bless you Dan.  May God be with you in every aspect of your life and that you receive fruitful and abundance of blessings to you.  So it is DONE in Jesus name Amen.

God Bless

South Carolina and North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #2537
                      October 16, 2003
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

I like to keep postive things in my environment.  I love to keep plants in my surroundings.  I keep lucky bamboo in a clear glass vase - change the water once a week, Jade Plant, Money Tree (Pachira), Mother in Law Tongue Plant, and Pothos.  The Pothos plant is very pretty it is cheap it can grow down to the floor.  I also like to keep pictures of water falls.  The water fall picture must show the pool of water.  Lastly an elephant with the trunk up facing the front door of your home represents the flow of money coming in.  I was having headaches and something told me to get some plants and I put these plants in my environment and I noticed a change.  I hope this helps anyone to see if you notice a change in your environment.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                        Wilmington, NC
                        United States
                        Member #130031
                        July 4, 2012
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I like to keep postive things in my environment.  I love to keep plants in my surroundings.  I keep lucky bamboo in a clear glass vase - change the water once a week, Jade Plant, Money Tree (Pachira), Mother in Law Tongue Plant, and Pothos.  The Pothos plant is very pretty it is cheap it can grow down to the floor.  I also like to keep pictures of water falls.  The water fall picture must show the pool of water.  Lastly an elephant with the trunk up facing the front door of your home represents the flow of money coming in.  I was having headaches and something told me to get some plants and I put these plants in my environment and I noticed a change.  I hope this helps anyone to see if you notice a change in your environment.

Thanks for this information. We appreaciate it and I'm going to do some research and add some plants to my environment. I just read a study about the way plants respond to our words and energy so, if we can affect them in a positive or negative way, they can also affect us in the same way. What a great way to start off the new year.Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Yeah , that's right about positive placement of things in your house cause change in your life , I do it also , and as for the Elephant thing , that is so true , besides Angels leaving pennies and dimes on the floor when you about to have money coming to you that day which they always do , when you also dream of elephants , that means money is coming into you your house in a major way. Keep decorating , Ha Ha !!! God Bless !!!

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I'm writing this post at 1:00 AM so it's technically Friday and my internet is still on even though thay said they were going to turn it off Thursday. Everyone keep praying for this thing to keep this internet on and going. 14 came out in the 3 pick lucky sum again , it seems God has a sense of humor , Ha Ha , four 14 lucky sums in a row in the past couple of days , Ha Ha !!! I bless everyone today with great wealth and prosperity and abundance , you will all be rich filled with money and health and love , money will coming to you in flowing riches and abundance , money will come to you like a magnet as God blesses you and all that are around you Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with great wealth for you shall a ll be rich under my abundance and wealth and health , I bless you all with great wealth and frotune and today , that's it !!!

This is Dan again. God wants my internet on and to stay on becasue he wants to bless you all with the words that I write from him , Internet you will stay on in the name of Jesus Christ for you are under the will and love of the Creator who has created you to God's wiil and stay on , The Angels are keeping you on indefinatly to carry out God work !!!

Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power becasue I know God wants the internet on. God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              937 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2013, 11:08 am - IP Logged

God hears all our prayers DanBan.  Keep posting!

Happy New Year, 2014 will be a better year for us all.

Page 59 of 103