Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 62 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
kandi49's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
georgetown sc
United States
Member #112488
June 20, 2011
3936 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everyone , Dan is back. 17 hit in the lucky sum 4 pick today in NY , one of the numbers God picked 2 days ago. God on target again. I bless you all with great wealth foryou shall be rich with great desire and prosperity , God blesses you with money and wealh to a great degree like a millionaire King Solomon. I bless you and summon all prosperity Angels and provision Angels to bless your lives and families and acheive great money in your bank accounts and pockets for God blesses you with great riches , Halaughh !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for 7 will hit mightly and 14. Buy two tickets and pocket 17 and 7 for those numbers will hit Friday and Tuesday , for 14 will hit Friday too , play 7 and both , 14 and stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , good numbers to play from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

dan it's a blessing to see u r helping people win may god continue to bless youBlue Angeland as well as other who take the time to post and help othersSmiley

mt morris michgian
    United States
    Member #148745
    November 10, 2013
    52 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2014, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone and Dan, I have been reading along with what Dan has been putting on the web page I am in Michign and 12, 14, 18, 15 have hit since 1/11/14. I didn't hit because I didn't know what other number to add to these numbers. 921,142, 491, and 815. So I will start looking at what is hitting in other states so I will know what number to add to those numbers that Dan is giving us. Keep up the great work Dan I confess in the Name of Jesus that I will hit soon.  Thanks for allowing God to use you this way. I am glad you are back. Will keep praying for you to stay online and give us what God is giving you pretaining to winning the lottery big.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      1076 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone and Dan, I have been reading along with what Dan has been putting on the web page I am in Michign and 12, 14, 18, 15 have hit since 1/11/14. I didn't hit because I didn't know what other number to add to these numbers. 921,142, 491, and 815. So I will start looking at what is hitting in other states so I will know what number to add to those numbers that Dan is giving us. Keep up the great work Dan I confess in the Name of Jesus that I will hit soon.  Thanks for allowing God to use you this way. I am glad you are back. Will keep praying for you to stay online and give us what God is giving you pretaining to winning the lottery big.

Hello johnjaz and welcome to our God's blessing thread.  DanBan tells us to use whatever "nudge" or intuition regarding the numbers and if nothing then maybe wait the draw out and watch what is being said.  At least that is what I do.  Good luck to you and all of us following the posts.

mt morris michgian
        United States
        Member #148745
        November 10, 2013
        52 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hello johnjaz and welcome to our God's blessing thread.  DanBan tells us to use whatever "nudge" or intuition regarding the numbers and if nothing then maybe wait the draw out and watch what is being said.  At least that is what I do.  Good luck to you and all of us following the posts.

Thanks lejardin, michigan's midday 4 digit was 1174 wow!

fort washington md
          United States
          Member #81918
          November 1, 2009
          602 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2014, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks lejardin, michigan's midday 4 digit was 1174 wow!

Good Morning

I happen to look on the side with recent post and god lead me to check out your post

I am in Maryland and for he last 14 days this year I have missed by one or in the last 2 days I played nothing and missed 2

pick four numbers straight

I have a few family members that need a little financial help and they lean on me for support from time to time

Would you help me pray for he right direction

God bless to you and all of your post followers

Eve 128Blue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2014, 12:35 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 14 hit luck sum in the evening 3 pick and 17 hit lucky sum in the midday 4 pick both here in NY today , 17 and 14 were 2 numbers that God picked yesterday , so God's still on target. I bless you all today with great wealth , everyone reading this will be blessed fiancially , you will recieve great riches form Heaven and I send provision Angels to fill your bank account and your pockets with tons of money and Gold straight from Heaven , Alas you are rich and continue to recieve money from Heavan just as the Isrealites and Moses in the desert recieved mana from Heaven and they prasied and worshiped , Amen !!!

Hello to the new people on this post who asked for prayers and questions , let me have God take over my handwriting to answer all your prayers and questions , here I go -

Let me state you must a life of abundance in your yourselves , buy a check of 5000 dollars and spend it on yourself , buy three tickets in your hand and hold them tight , say these 3 words , I give mightly to the lord and pray hat he gives me salvation , I pray 3 times that I will recieve wealth and money and in my hand that it matarializes in front of me , give to the prosperous and the poor give them freely and I will bless thousand times fold , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , let me explain what God meant , just imagine what would you do if you had 5000 dollars and spend it your imagination and feel it joyusly , imagine to spend on the things that you love to spend on. Now to activate the money miracle , do what God saids , give to the poor , if a homeless person comes up to you and asks for money , just give , use your feeling , if a 1 dollar will do , then give a dollar , if 5 dollars will do then give , better yet ask the homless person how much does he need , and when he tells you the amount , then give it to him , if he doe'snt know how much but saids he needs something to eat , 5 to 10 dollars should cover a meal , if you don't have that much them just give him what you can afford even if it's a dollar , also you can give to charity homeless shelter or childrens charity , the children and the homeless are God's people so when you give to them , your giving to God. ONCE YOU MAKE THE GIVING , EXPECT MONEY AND FAVOR TO COME TO YOU IN A COUPLE OF DAYS TO A WEEK AND NO LATER. , Don't expect it to just come from the lotteries , keep the options open and let God decide where it comes from. Also from the person on this post who said that he needs money for his family , that's a good way too , just give them what you can afford now weather it's a small amount , then God will multiply it and replace it with more money right after you give the small amount.

I pratice this form of money mircacles all the time and it works 100 ercent of the time. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God bless and keep readng the posts for the words carry power , God Bless, Dan !!!

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              1076 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Prayers said for you and your family Eve.

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                BRONX, NY
                United States
                Member #139286
                February 18, 2013
                365 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Today I sit and type in testimony that GOD is Great.  My love is in Puerto Rico for 2 months now.  He left because his grandma became ill. Everything was so sudden, he wanted to see her just in case it was the last time he saw her alive.  I told him to leave... to go see his grandma and I will pay his ticket back to NY.  That was 2 months ago because I didn't have the money to buy his plane ticket back.  What broke my heart was my daughter asking, "Mommy, when is daddy coming back.  I miss my daddy."  I had to look into her eyes and tell her not to worry that GOD will help bring daddy back home.  Today, I sat alone in the early morning and spoke to God with tears, emotion, "God, Please help me bring my Honey home."  He heard me, He sent me out the door to play the last $20 I had in my name.  NY midday number was 7979.  The same exact number I played and God delivered.  Thank you Jesus because you hear, feel, and give hope to us all.  I will be purchasing that airline ticket tonight because I asked and God made sure I received.  Keep Hope and Faith alive all, he hears and sees what we are struggling with.  Never give up hope.  Thank you Dan for keeping God in our lives and delivering the messages of hope.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Great testimony from MADRUBY411 on this post for hitting 7979 in the 4  pick in my area The Bronx , NY. Hitting the 4 pick straight is almost impossible but not with Godly people , it happens all the time. Why did this miracle happen so quick , because there was 2 people involved , the daughter and Madruby and technically the Father in Peurto Rico , as Jesus said , when 2 or 3 or more gather in my name I will be there and The Father will answer your prayer. It's very simple , try to do the miracle yourself and it may take weeks months or may not happen at all BUT do it with 2 or 3 people and then you will hit the mark instantly. I do  miracles all the time when I gather people together for it to work and even strangers like homeless people is just as good , that's why I say give them money to them to survive so they can bless you too then your fiancial miracle will happen.

I bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ and you will be abuntantly wealth with money and riches and love and health and prosperity. I bless you all with great wealth and comfort and being rich with money that I send provision Angels down to you to give money in your pockets and bank account , Amen !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all , I want to say , congradulations to you all , you have recieved great wealth and you will abide to law of love and harmony and finances , I will give you a 4000 check of abundance in my pocket to recieve to you by Monday , pay yourselves an abundant check of 4000 dollars and see what happens , it will happen , Amen !!!

Ok , this isDan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                    Wilmington, NC
                    United States
                    Member #130031
                    July 4, 2012
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Today I sit and type in testimony that GOD is Great.  My love is in Puerto Rico for 2 months now.  He left because his grandma became ill. Everything was so sudden, he wanted to see her just in case it was the last time he saw her alive.  I told him to leave... to go see his grandma and I will pay his ticket back to NY.  That was 2 months ago because I didn't have the money to buy his plane ticket back.  What broke my heart was my daughter asking, "Mommy, when is daddy coming back.  I miss my daddy."  I had to look into her eyes and tell her not to worry that GOD will help bring daddy back home.  Today, I sat alone in the early morning and spoke to God with tears, emotion, "God, Please help me bring my Honey home."  He heard me, He sent me out the door to play the last $20 I had in my name.  NY midday number was 7979.  The same exact number I played and God delivered.  Thank you Jesus because you hear, feel, and give hope to us all.  I will be purchasing that airline ticket tonight because I asked and God made sure I received.  Keep Hope and Faith alive all, he hears and sees what we are struggling with.  Never give up hope.  Thank you Dan for keeping God in our lives and delivering the messages of hope.

This a beautiful testimony. God is always working things out for our highest and best good.Party

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I bless you all with great abundace and welth and money will follow you where ever you go as the provision Angels bring you money from Heaven just as King Slomon attracted wealth , I bestow on to you money from Heaven , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so thet we can all win huge in the lotterries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to tell you all that you will be blessed to a high degree for it shall be written down and you will find that you are rich with money and you will be like a rich king Midas with great wealth in your hands , I found that if you pray to me 5 times a day , I will bless you greatly , so be it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , words of wisdom from God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2014, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Where are you DanBan?

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Sorry about missing yesterday , I was real busy on something very important , well anyway glad to be back. I bless you all with light and abundance and money into your pockets so you are all blessed with great riches that I send the provision Angels to fianance your homes , your bank account , your familes , friends and your pockets and your mind , body & souls and spirits. God bless you all with great money and lottery wins. Ok , I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will a win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go.

I bless you all today with great fiances and wealt , today you will be rich beyond your greatest desires for I will bless 1000 fold today and all your riches will come to you expediantly , Amen !!!

O'k , this is Dan again , that was a short one and powerfull from God , remember Duteronmy 11:11 in the Bible , God saids I will bless you 1000 fold when you give to me. That is what he's basically saying and it works too. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Dolton
                            United States
                            Member #149106
                            November 20, 2013
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: January 22, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I like this Dan Ban thx for blessing us with the word... Look forward to your positive word2morrowPartyUS FlagMail For You

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless you all 1000 times fold and all the money that you deserve will come to you by the provision Angels that I send to you from Heaven , nothing can deny your wealth becsue God wants you to be rich and you will get it , by Gods own words you wil recieve all the riches of the Earth just as King Solomon was blessed of the riches of the Earth from God , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all will win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , Here I go -

I bless you all with tens of thousands of dollars that I emplore on you for you shall be with me today and sing the truth in your heads Amen , I grant you request to be with me for you shall be with me and reach the heights of love and wealth for it is written that you will be with me and forcast the future for wealth , it is said that I agree with you in prayer for it is witten that 14 thousand years of struggle will be over by tomorrow for it shall pass , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. This is pretty evident what God is saying here , he's basically saying , be in his presence , this will activate the money miracle , as for the 14 thousand years of struggle quote , only people who really know the Bible or God will understand that sentence , God is quoting about The Fallen Angels who fell from grace and were banished to Earth to cause most of our suffering on surviving here on Earth. That will end now and The Fallen Angels or the powerfull Elite who control this Earth economically will lose their hold and power over the people and we will be free of them and start prospering money and living wise , so get ready for the new coming , it's coming , Ha Ha !!!. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 62 of 103