Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 57 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
BRONX, NY
United States
Member #139286
February 18, 2013
363 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dan. Got a hit in NY. 1761. Praise The Lord, the Angels are singing!

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless you all today and gaureenteed you will all win the money you deserve , will were meant to be in Gods shoes with abundance and prosperitt and health and welat h you are blessed all today and forever. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for you shall win today , I piked the numbers for you so you can win here it goes 14 and 12 will hit Friday and 17 will tomorrow play 5 and 6 and 12 and see what happens , that;s 4 may hit but saty with the others , 12 is a positive number and 12 will hit , buy 3 tickets Monday and play.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      935 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Dan for being the channel for all of us...Smile

Blue Angel

Channel.......that is the word I have been looking for to describe what DanBan does for us.  Great, thanx msj.

Thank our Heavenly Father and DanBan.

Good luck to all playing the Mega Millions tonight.

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

im hoping for my cash 5 to come out soon. It should be done amen.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
          Wilmington, NC
          United States
          Member #130031
          July 4, 2012
          199 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dan. Got a hit in NY. 1761. Praise The Lord, the Angels are singing!

PartyWe Praise Him With You!!!

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
            Wilmington, NC
            United States
            Member #130031
            July 4, 2012
            199 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I've enjoyed playing the lottery this week. I've shaken negative beliefs I've had and have been able to better tap into my Higher Self for guidance when choosing which numbers to play.

In total, I won $260 this week playing the Pick 3 and Pick 4 in my state. After tithing and giving to the Red Cross (You can't walk past them outside of Walmart without giving something!...my kids won't let me LOL, I feel really blessed to be able to give without hestiation or worry.

Let us all enjoy some Good News this day and every day!Smiley Santa

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1226 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I've enjoyed playing the lottery this week. I've shaken negative beliefs I've had and have been able to better tap into my Higher Self for guidance when choosing which numbers to play.

In total, I won $260 this week playing the Pick 3 and Pick 4 in my state. After tithing and giving to the Red Cross (You can't walk past them outside of Walmart without giving something!...my kids won't let me LOL, I feel really blessed to be able to give without hestiation or worry.

Let us all enjoy some Good News this day and every day!Smiley Santa

Blue Angel

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1226 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I bless you all today and gaureenteed you will all win the money you deserve , will were meant to be in Gods shoes with abundance and prosperitt and health and welat h you are blessed all today and forever. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today for you shall win today , I piked the numbers for you so you can win here it goes 14 and 12 will hit Friday and 17 will tomorrow play 5 and 6 and 12 and see what happens , that;s 4 may hit but saty with the others , 12 is a positive number and 12 will hit , buy 3 tickets Monday and play.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

SmileFlorida eve was 257--- a total sum 14  ...didnot have it, just a observation 

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 6 came out in the lucky sum in the 3 pick here in NY and 12 came out in the lucky sum in the 4 pick too , those were the numbers God picked yesterday also glad to see we got 2 winners today on the posts with the 3 & 4 pick for 250 dollars and the 4 pick hit in my neck of the woods , The Bronx , Go Bronx , Ha Ha !!!! Like I said before , read this post that God writes and God will bless you , the words contain power for wealth and also make it your intention to win at all costs and expect it and give a little to less fortunate when you win or before you play and you will be rewarded , God is good , I bless you all today and you will win more money and have great wealth , health and prospertity and goodness in your life , Amen !!! , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , Here I go -

I will bless you all today for we shall win mightly , I will bless you all with 12 and 14 , play those 4 numbers and see what happens 6 may hit and possible 13 and 2 , play 6 Friday and that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be bacl tomorrow to add more power and everyone post your winnings and blessings so that we can win bigger and more and everyone reading it will be blessed too with miracles , testimony brings on more miracles , Amen , God Bless , Dan !!!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 14 came out lucky sum in the 3 pick and 6 & 2 came out paired with the lucky sum of 13 in the 4 pick here in NY , those were the numbers God picked yesterday , God is on target. I bless you a ll today for you will hit all your numbers and wealth and blessings and be healthy under God and his love for you all deserve it and are getting it now. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries big without buying a ticket , here I go.

I will bless you all today for 14 will hit Friday , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. That was a short one but powerful. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                      Member #106923
                      February 27, 2011
                      478 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I got 7 exact messages for the Mega Million lottery pool in my box , Ha Ha , God has a sense of humor when it comes to the exact number. I got one other person which did'nt reply to my message box ( Helpmewin ) user name who posted instead , I asked God was it allright to include this person too , and God said it was my decsion , so I decided what the heck , 8 people is a magic number in Gods eyes anyway , it stands for infinte wealth , here are the 8 people -

Octember - Bustyellie - Loversigns - Prosperous - Realtorjim - Moldyfan - Ddjordan1 - and - Helpmewin.

That's 8 people , NO MORE FOLKS - The lottery pool is closed.

If you want to be part of another lottery pool , form another one for yourselves in this post forum and it will be blessed.

From my experience , when more than one people work on winning in the lotteries together , they when big and fast. Jesus & his 12 apostels , I need not say more. I've one a couple of times whe I got together with 2 or 3 people , the winnings were small but we won. One time unwisely I go together with another person to win the pick 4 and we picked a certain number and within certain times during the weeks and months , it almost came out within 3 numbers , but the reason it did'nt come out because God told me , we were trying to do it the hard way and not under his guidance even though we almost hit with our own power. The reason I'm mentioning this is , now that I got the 8 people , I will just buy the 2 tickets a week on the mega million and let God handle the rest. No stress , no worry , no nothing , juts buy the tickets and let God choose the time. Whe I was buying the tickets on my own the past weeks before - I was always hitting either one number or getting within 2 numbers everyweek and some times I would hit 3 numbers and win a couple of bucks but that was it , that's why God told me to form the lottery pool so the number of people will activate it together. So we will see what happens , it sounds weird that I would say that since I know it will happen , I just don't know when , that's all. I've read and seen a lot of youtube videos where people won the lottery pool whitin a couple of weeks to a couple of months , which passes by very quickly and is well worth the wait , so just realax and let God handle everything but at the same time think and feel about us winning that huge jackpot too.

God Bless Us All To Win In The Name Of Jesus Christ.

WE WILL WIN !!!!

AMEN !!!

... plus LEJARDIN.

We've got a ticket to ride!  Please turn off all cell phones as the show is about to begin.

Lurking

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 hit again in the lucky sum of the 3 pick here today in NY , one of the numbers God picked 2 days ago. God is good. I bles you all today for we shall all win today , bless us all we a re all winners and we will coem into great fortune today so look out we are all blessed with great money and we are getting it right now this very minute , it is our divine right and we expect it now , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 7 and 11 , 12 is htting as we speak , for 14 will hit Friday , 12 is the magic number for all of us. That's it.

Ok , another short one by God but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          935 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

... plus LEJARDIN.

We've got a ticket to ride!  Please turn off all cell phones as the show is about to begin.

Lurking

Hey realtorjim time for the win good luck to us all.  What a nice CHRISTmas gift this time of year.

United States
                            Member #118609
                            November 4, 2011
                            935 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2013, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 12 hit again in the lucky sum of the 3 pick here today in NY , one of the numbers God picked 2 days ago. God is good. I bles you all today for we shall all win today , bless us all we a re all winners and we will coem into great fortune today so look out we are all blessed with great money and we are getting it right now this very minute , it is our divine right and we expect it now , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 7 and 11 , 12 is htting as we speak , for 14 will hit Friday , 12 is the magic number for all of us. That's it.

Ok , another short one by God but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Interesting numbers, 7 and 11 are good luck numbers for me.

The Mega Millions lottery is all over the news, including Fox News right now but they are also giving the odds, ugh. 

Thank you Heavenly Father and our channel DanBan.  Let us win this mega millions monster!

Good luck all.

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. 7 & 14 hit both in the midday and evening in the lucky sum 3 pick here in NY today , those are the two numbers God picked yesterday , God on target again !!! We will all be blessed fiancially today and forever we will be blessed by God money in a huge way with out a doubt , large amounts will come thrushing foward today to all of us in a big way and all of us will be healthy because of it and blessed , our divine right , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over out handwriting so they we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with a divine right , 14 will play and that's , 17 might fall but that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , short but effective by God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 57 of 103