Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 60 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello evryone , Dan is back. It's Friday and the internet is still on , keep sending your prayers , God is answering them , thank you God. I bless you all today with great wealth and abundance , you will recieve larges amounts of money through the Angels of light and love and through God our Father in Heaven , he will bless you and all in many ways fiancially and heatlth , God will love you with great abundance , Halaughhh !!!. Ok , I going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

God bless you all , today I want to show you a plan for action , I will win for you , play 7 and 14 and stay on it , 7 & 14 will today and Friday , be patient , for gold will strike today , 14 will hit , stop , that's it 7 will play.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerfull. Also the internet will stay on , internet you stay on in the name of Jesus Christ , the Creator has created you as he has created everything in this universe and you have to obey God's will and stay on for Dan and so he can bless everyone on this site , for he is the channeler for God and , you internet will keep on miracously through the Angels of light who sustain in. Amen.

Ok , I will beack tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
    Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello evryone , Dan is back. It's Friday and the internet is still on , keep sending your prayers , God is answering them , thank you God. I bless you all today with great wealth and abundance , you will recieve larges amounts of money through the Angels of light and love and through God our Father in Heaven , he will bless you and all in many ways fiancially and heatlth , God will love you with great abundance , Halaughhh !!!. Ok , I going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

God bless you all , today I want to show you a plan for action , I will win for you , play 7 and 14 and stay on it , 7 & 14 will today and Friday , be patient , for gold will strike today , 14 will hit , stop , that's it 7 will play.

Ok , this is Dan again , another short one from God but powerfull. Also the internet will stay on , internet you stay on in the name of Jesus Christ , the Creator has created you as he has created everything in this universe and you have to obey God's will and stay on for Dan and so he can bless everyone on this site , for he is the channeler for God and , you internet will keep on miracously through the Angels of light who sustain in. Amen.

Ok , I will beack tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Awesome!  Stay present. Stay in the moment so that you can remain aware of the blessings God has already sent you.  Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
      BRONX, NY
      United States
      Member #139286
      February 18, 2013
      365 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Dan, I hope you are still on. I've been praying for u and us all. Made a promise to myself and with faith The Lord will deliver! You've made me realize the importance of putting "GOD" before all and since then, the blessings are overwhelming. I will continue to give all my praise to God for he has not forsaken me. As God has been a blessing to me, I shall too be for others. Thank u Dan. May The power of the Holy Spirit fill us all. We shall prevail. Alleluia, we shall prevail.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , Dan is back. Looks like they have'nt cut me off yet. I'm still on the internet thanks to your prayers , keep praying for the internet to stay on untill I get to pay them in the future when I get my money that is due to me. I bless you all with great abundace and wealth , you will recieve large amounts of money from God because he supplies all your needs and will protect you with health , money , blessings and favors. I bless you you all with great money wealth just as King Solomon was blessed richly by God , Amen !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go -

The I bless you all today with 12 and 14 , play those both numners today and see what happens , that's it.

This is Dan again. A really short one form God , Ha Ha , but the shorter the more powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and you internet will stay on for Dan so he can bless everyone on this lottery post , you will do God's will for he has created you to do so , he created the internet and you and you will fall under his power to charge the internet for Dan and stay on as The Angels sustain it , Amen. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

crookston MN
          United States
          Member #23229
          October 9, 2005
          297 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you and God bless you. I am praying for all of us on here and i was wondering if i could get an extra
          Prayer for 144 to fall in Minnesota daily 3 tonight. Would like to stop worrying about bills.

Thank you for your faith and for all you share with us,

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back. I'm still on the internet , so keep praying to for me to stay on indefinatly , God is good. I bless you all abundantly with wealth and health , I bless you all to recieve great sums of cash in the thousandes by tomorro , I bless you all to be abundantly rich with money from The Creator , You are bless with money coming from all directions in your life , you are all blessed with great health and money that is deserved to you and is your divine right , I bless you all and send Angels of provision to increase you finances abundantly , for I bless you under God with great wealth , health and money , Amen - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for all of your worries are all gone , I will give you my money to you in great length , I bless you with 5000 thousands dollars , I bless you all with great amounts with money and you will recieve it tomorrow by Friday , check the box of money that will come to you and I will give it to you in droves of cash for I shall give it to you now , 5000 thousand dollars will come to you tomorrow now Amen !!!

Ok this is Dan again , I will back tomorrow to add more power and praying that God sends his Angels to sustain my internet connectio like they are doing right now , You internet will stay on and sustain your self for Daniel for he needs to bless all these people in this post and you will obey God's will for who have created you to stay on for Daniel , just like Jesus talked to the Fig tree , through God I am talking to you internet to stay on for the Angels are keeping you on ALSO - the person who wants to 144 to hit in Minnesota to pay bills , you will recieve your cash now , you give this person their money for their bills to pay for God is protecting them also money you come to this person now for you are under God's will to do so now , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
              Member #114502
              August 1, 2011
              673 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

i pray that the state and federal workers or anyone in public or private who feels my assisted should be reduced and those who constantly invade my communication to block or harm me and those who know the lottery and money system and withold it from me on person change their ways or become destroy soon. if u think i should suffer and be persucuted and be unhappy because i chose life be harmed and lose their things and those involve with me because dislocated and putting me in debt change their ways and help me to get out immediately or vanish away immediately in his name i pray amen.

Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back. I'm still on the internet , so keep praying to for me to stay on indefinatly , God is good. I bless you all abundantly with wealth and health , I bless you all to recieve great sums of cash in the thousandes by tomorro , I bless you all to be abundantly rich with money from The Creator , You are bless with money coming from all directions in your life , you are all blessed with great health and money that is deserved to you and is your divine right , I bless you all and send Angels of provision to increase you finances abundantly , for I bless you under God with great wealth , health and money , Amen - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I bless you all today for all of your worries are all gone , I will give you my money to you in great length , I bless you with 5000 thousands dollars , I bless you all with great amounts with money and you will recieve it tomorrow by Friday , check the box of money that will come to you and I will give it to you in droves of cash for I shall give it to you now , 5000 thousand dollars will come to you tomorrow now Amen !!!

Ok this is Dan again , I will back tomorrow to add more power and praying that God sends his Angels to sustain my internet connectio like they are doing right now , You internet will stay on and sustain your self for Daniel for he needs to bless all these people in this post and you will obey God's will for who have created you to stay on for Daniel , just like Jesus talked to the Fig tree , through God I am talking to you internet to stay on for the Angels are keeping you on ALSO - the person who wants to 144 to hit in Minnesota to pay bills , you will recieve your cash now , you give this person their money for their bills to pay for God is protecting them also money you come to this person now for you are under God's will to do so now , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !!! God Bless , Dan !!!

Amen and God Bless!

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you and God bless you. I am praying for all of us on here and i was wondering if i could get an extra
                  Prayer for 144 to fall in Minnesota daily 3 tonight. Would like to stop worrying about bills.

Thank you for your faith and for all you share with us,

I don't play in your state, but I touch and agee with you for this win. Smile  May it turn out way better than you could have ever imagined.

United States
                    Member #114502
                    August 1, 2011
                    673 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

i pray that heaven is stop being lied and falsified and pretending everything ok. we shouldnt be told different answers according to our phone call. somehow the state and federal and customer service people are letting one person overide the system and the next person stick to the rules. the falsification and deceitfulness that protect these state and federal people need to be removed. whoever is traveling and mixing communications need to be removed immediately amen. somebody is seeing people color and height and size and it needs to stop. this needs to be stopped right now. in his name i pray.amen

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

DanBan I pray for you to be online. Let us hear from you.  Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2013, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Hello eveyone , Dan is back , I'm still on the internet thanks to your prayers , keep it going keep praying , thank you. Today 14 hit twice in the midday and evening in the 3 pick lucky sum , God's number hit again , double wammy , Ha Ha !!!. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , gere I go -

I bless you all today for you shall win big today , for 7 will come out and 4 and 12 and that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , that was a short one but powerfull. I bless you all today with great wealth and health , you will recieve large sums of Cash because it is God's will to do so , for he protects you under The Angels of Heaven and provides money provision Angels to bless your life , I bless you and money will come from Heaven to your pockets overflowing , Amen. As for my internet , you will stay on because you were created by God to stay on for God so Daniel can bless everyone on this post and do God's will , you are doing God's will and are staying on by The Angels that sustain you to keep your internet power on now , in the name of Jesus Christ Amen !!!

Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hoping you return soon danBan, my prayers are with you.

1977's avatar - flower2
                            st. pete
                            United States
                            Member #6680
                            September 3, 2004
                            1227 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hello everyody , Dan is back. Glad to see we got a winner and blessing today on this post , 50 dollars , and a bonus check. God is always with you as he blesses you , keep playing and winning and EXPECT for you shall win not only in the lotteries but other means too. Today I won 2 dollars on hitting 1 number and the power ball 7 in the Mega last night. I expected it and and will keep playing and expecting more and higher for God blesses a pearson who expects it. That's how you do miracles. I bless you all today for you shall win huge amounts of money and be blessed fiancialy and health wise in a huge way , God is blessing you right now as I write this and we are all coming into a new age of delivarance where the money will go into our hands now in a large way , out with the old and in with the new , Halugghhh !!!. Ok , I am going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , 12 is the number to play and 14 will strike soon , play both numbers and see what happens , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

jan 2 Fla eve draw 1214....Didnot not play that day..HOPE someone had it!!!!!!

Sarasota, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #150414
                              December 21, 2013
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2014, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok, lets do it!

Page 60 of 103