Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 68 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 and 15 , let''s play both.

This is Dan again , another short one from God again but powerfull. I suggest just play those 2 numbers along with others numbers you pick yourself and see what happens and always concentrate on 12 as a blessed number to bring you luck like God said previous. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2014, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwrtiing so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 15 and 18 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

i hope the good Lord make me a winner. i havenot won in a while. no misses or drop numbers.all net. amen

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

May God bless my daughter birthday let it be the hot number for its due and i dreamed about her so much.amen

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 12 & 15 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 12 and 15 again , that's it.

Ok , this is an again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. It seems 18 , 16 & 12 hit in the lucky sum in the 3 & 4 pick a couple of times the past few days. Those were some of the numbers God posted on the page since then. God on target as usual. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless yo all today with 12 numbers , 14 , 15 , 18 and 19 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. Short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

May God bless my daughter birthday let it be the hot number for its due and i dreamed about her so much.amen

I left a message in your inbox , please read it. Thanks , Dan

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2014, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all will win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , first I want to say that you have to give to recieve , bless others like I bless you , give money to those who need it and watch what happens , Amen.

Ok , this is Dan again. God on target as usual , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2014, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say that 12 is the number to play and 16 and 14 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
                    Member #148261
                    October 27, 2013
                    6672 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2014, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Count me in!!!! I could use all the luck I can get..

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I 'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 14 , 15 , 18 ,  22 , 3 , 4 , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Count me in!!!! I could use all the luck I can get..

God just told me for you to give some money away , that should open up your luck. I also just prayed for you .God Bless , Dan.

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2014, 4:29 am - IP Logged

He , Dan is back. I will let God takeover my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , Here I go -

I will bless you all today with the lucky number of 12 and 15 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. Another short but powerfull one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!

lynki516's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #150771
                            December 30, 2013
                            241 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2014, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Im not sure about using prayer for winning the lottery. Praying and having faith the LORD will provide for my needs is the way to go. Lottery is just a game- I've found myself spending money on it hoping to win, and NOT winning. My husband tells me Im wasting money on it, and has told me to stop actually playing. Its an addiction, just like cigarettes, drinking or drugs. The LORD wants you to keep your eyes on HIM, and HE will take care of your needs. So, this is for fun (playing) but I can't depend on the lottery- I CAN depend on the LORD, my GOD.       May the LORD be with you!!Blue Angel

Big Grin Angel

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2014, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Im not sure about using prayer for winning the lottery. Praying and having faith the LORD will provide for my needs is the way to go. Lottery is just a game- I've found myself spending money on it hoping to win, and NOT winning. My husband tells me Im wasting money on it, and has told me to stop actually playing. Its an addiction, just like cigarettes, drinking or drugs. The LORD wants you to keep your eyes on HIM, and HE will take care of your needs. So, this is for fun (playing) but I can't depend on the lottery- I CAN depend on the LORD, my GOD.       May the LORD be with you!!Blue Angel

Yes , your right , when you pray for money you have to leave it to God to leave all avenues open besides the lottery. This is what I do and tell everyone on this post but at the same time , God has let me win the lottery and also there have been many winners on this post who have won reading my God' blessings , ranging from 100 , 500 and to 5000 dollars winnings , read the past post pages in this post and you'll see the proof also people have gotten money from other means too from reading and being blessed by this post. As in your case let me see what God saids -

I will bless you 3 times for Monday & Tuesday.

Ok , that was God saying that , it's an actual blessing you just got so expect fortune to turn your way.

God Bless ,

Dan

Page 68 of 103