Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 69 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2014, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all tomorrow , I want to say that giving is a virtue , pay you tithings to me in the poor and weak for you shall be blessed 1000 times , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. God saids that in the Bible and he also just said it here , Ha Ha , you can take that to the bank. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

nc
    United States
    Member #145744
    August 13, 2013
    60 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2014, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all tomorrow , I want to say that giving is a virtue , pay you tithings to me in the poor and weak for you shall be blessed 1000 times , Amen !!!

Ok , this is Dan again. God saids that in the Bible and he also just said it here , Ha Ha , you can take that to the bank. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

r these blessn also for nc cuz i need it dearly thanks

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2014, 1:30 am - IP Logged

r these blessn also for nc cuz i need it dearly thanks

I just prayed for you and God gave you a blessing.

God Bless

Dan

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2014, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

God bless everyone , today I want to fill you in on a little prophecy , today will be a big day for all of us , tonight will be a major winner the lotto , he will be granted a request to stay with us tonight and be one with all that is. God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , this prophecy from God sounds exciting , we'll see what happens. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2014, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all will huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 3 tickets to win , first pay 7 times 7 meaning play the ticket 8 times in succesion in a row to win , that's it. 7 is to play.

Ok , this is Dan again. Follow what God saids and see what happens. I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless ,

Dan

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2014, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket. Here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers and 14 , 5 , 6 , stop. That's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless ,

Dan

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #80354
              September 25, 2009
              705 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Right on ... "you better pray you go to heaven." That's the inestimable gift that was paid at such a great price.

All blessings flow from the Divine ... so why all the writing about "using" God as a means for winning the lottery.

No offense meant for Dan Ban. I 'm sure he means well. It's his right to have faith in what he believes. 

God knows what's best for us. And  many times God gives us trials and tribulations, Look at Job, he was very rich at first. 

My concern is, Did I spend more on playing the  lottery than to giving to causes that helped the underprivledged ?

Ouch - do keep records of  my lottery spendings ... Disapprove

The lottery is a game of chance.

Thanks Helpmewin for  your incite and wisdom.

Proverbs 1:7 states, " Fools despise wisdom and instruction." 

Wink

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Right on ... "you better pray you go to heaven." That's the inestimable gift that was paid at such a great price.

All blessings flow from the Divine ... so why all the writing about "using" God as a means for winning the lottery.

No offense meant for Dan Ban. I 'm sure he means well. It's his right to have faith in what he believes. 

God knows what's best for us. And  many times God gives us trials and tribulations, Look at Job, he was very rich at first. 

My concern is, Did I spend more on playing the  lottery than to giving to causes that helped the underprivledged ?

Ouch - do keep records of  my lottery spendings ... Disapprove

The lottery is a game of chance.

Thanks Helpmewin for  your incite and wisdom.

Proverbs 1:7 states, " Fools despise wisdom and instruction." 

Wink

First of all Gleno , I go to Heaven everynight during sleep when I travel my spirit there and talk with all the Angels and heal people around the planet , second if you would have read all the pages in this past post I always pray for everyone and tell them to that money will come from diffrent sources besides the lottery. Check the past posts from the page 1 to  this page , people have won the lottery 500 to 5000 dollars reading and being blessed by my posts and also money came from other sources too. As for the giving money to charities , I  give way more than I spend on lottery tickets , and I mean a lot , not to just charities but to homless people in the street , that is why I am blessed. Now to add topping on the cherry , let's see what God saids about your comment -

You need to look in the Bible for I am there , you need to read scripture !!!

Ok , that was God saying that , not me.

God Bless ,

Dan

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 17 , 18 and 19 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless ,

Dan

Detroit,Mi
                    United States
                    Member #151852
                    January 29, 2014
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:19 am - IP Logged

I'm interested I  am a firm believer in letting God lead you and being obedient to what he tells you... Funny thing is I gave up the lottery for lent ... I wanted to sacrifice something that I love to do so that I can be closer to him. funny to be on here and to see a post about him so please contact me when your ready to spread your knowledge

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1226 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:19 am - IP Logged

I will bless you all today with 12 numbers , 17 , 18 and 19 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , short but powerfull one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless ,

Dan

Thanks for sharing

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #80354
                        September 25, 2009
                        705 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:27 am - IP Logged

3/16/2014

Dan,

Thanks for the admonition about the need for me to read the Bible. You are so very right.

As the Late Arnold B. Murray taught, you are never wasting time reading the scriptures," The Word of God is alive and sharper than any two edged

sword." 

Thanks for all your posts, see you have been doing, probably, the most work in this forum, on the topic of Divine Blessings. 

God has richly blessed you and it's great that you have shared your wealth with others in need. Your work is not vain glory. 

One thing that I know is that, Yours Truly, should stop wasting money on the Mega Game and Powerball because all that money would be a curse,

even if most of it was given away. That reminds me, Need to update my Will and Last Testament. The old ticker is not what it used to be. 

Hope others will remember the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. The scriptures have a lot to say about the rich and the poor. "The Last will be first

and the first will be last, in the Kingdom of God." to quote The Messiah. 

Glad that I came to this forum and Thanks again. We can never Thank God enough for all our blessingsBlue Angel

Pray that I brake my addiction to gambling. Know I should only purchase one ticket a week at most. 

Best Regards,

Gleno

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

3/16/2014

Dan,

Thanks for the admonition about the need for me to read the Bible. You are so very right.

As the Late Arnold B. Murray taught, you are never wasting time reading the scriptures," The Word of God is alive and sharper than any two edged

sword." 

Thanks for all your posts, see you have been doing, probably, the most work in this forum, on the topic of Divine Blessings. 

God has richly blessed you and it's great that you have shared your wealth with others in need. Your work is not vain glory. 

One thing that I know is that, Yours Truly, should stop wasting money on the Mega Game and Powerball because all that money would be a curse,

even if most of it was given away. That reminds me, Need to update my Will and Last Testament. The old ticker is not what it used to be. 

Hope others will remember the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. The scriptures have a lot to say about the rich and the poor. "The Last will be first

and the first will be last, in the Kingdom of God." to quote The Messiah. 

Glad that I came to this forum and Thanks again. We can never Thank God enough for all our blessingsBlue Angel

Pray that I brake my addiction to gambling. Know I should only purchase one ticket a week at most. 

Best Regards,

Gleno

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply , God told me to pray for you as I was reading your reply. I just prayed to heal you.

Let me know what happens , expect a healing.

Ok , God Bless !!!

Dan

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I'm interested I  am a firm believer in letting God lead you and being obedient to what he tells you... Funny thing is I gave up the lottery for lent ... I wanted to sacrifice something that I love to do so that I can be closer to him. funny to be on here and to see a post about him so please contact me when your ready to spread your knowledge

Ha Ha , yes that was God leading you here.

The reason you had to get closer to him so you know what to exactly to do when he tells you to do it. Believe it or not he wanted you to win in the lottery but you needed to hear him correctly for it to work. Many times when I do miracles God tells me to do some crazy physical things to activate the miracle and then when the miracle happens I realize the physcial thing was very wise after learning , I could tell you tons of stories on what I did that would blow your mind , anyway , let me see what God saids about you -

I want you to learn the basics of living meaning stay at home at nights and stay at my presence and I will be there with you , stay silent with me and don's say a word , just stay quite , I will impregnate your mind with thoughts and ideas everynight and will know it's me without a doubt , that's it.

This is Dan again , do what God saids , you'll be amazed after a few nights. After a week or two you should be able to walk in public and God will talk with you direct , trust me this is what I do. I have been doing this since I was a little kid , it was natural for me since birth but many people need to re-learn this abilty to connect with God. Let me know the outcome and keep coming to this post.

God Bless ,

Dan

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buyin a ticket , here I go -

I want you to dream with me , say these words ," you will be with me tonight".

Ok , this is Dan again. The words are true  , say them and be blessed. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 69 of 103