Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 70 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm goong to let Gid take over my handwriting so that we al will win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket m here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers times 7 = 32 , play those numbers straight and see what happens also you need to pray with me tonight so I can give you a special blessing in your prayers , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan , I will back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #80354
    September 25, 2009
    705 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2014, 10:23 am - IP Logged

3/18/2014

Dan,

Thanks for your prayers.

Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2014, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries withot buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 dollars times 15 , that's it.

This is Dan again , short but powerfull. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2014, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will will bless you all with 12 numbers 17 and 18 and 12 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , lucky numbers for sure. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2014, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hello evrybody , Dan is back. I'm going to ley God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers , 12 , 15 , 18 , 19 , that's it.

This is Dan again , I want to mention that 18 came out in the lucky sum in the 3 pick this evening and that was one of the numbers picked out in last post.

I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #80354
            September 25, 2009
            705 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2014, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Dan,

Won $7.00 on tha last powerball. Only bought one powerball ticket.

Thanks for your prayers.

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2014, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Hi Dan,

Won $7.00 on tha last powerball. Only bought one powerball ticket.

Thanks for your prayers.

Ha Ha , that's how God works !!!

God saids you need to play more and I will bless you , play just 2 tickets and that's it. I will bless you.

This is Dan again , just buy the two tickets , and if you don't win don't worry about it , the money will come back to you in another way , God does that with me all the time , he tells me to buy 1 or 2 tickets and many times I don't win but the money comes back to me 10 times fold from some unexpected source , remember , a large portion of all lottery ticket sales go to children to build schools for the State , so in a sense you are tithing to God and helping the children schools.

I just prayed for you again !!!

God Bless ,

Dan

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2014, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

God bless you all I will bless you with the mighty power of God , God is here and he will bless you all today read this post 3 times and will be blessed for you shall recieve your reward in great wealth and abundance , I will grant you success in you mangement of wealth and you shall all recieve my blessing Amen , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless.

This is Dan again , that was an extremley powerfull prayer , take advantage of it and read it out so it goes in your soul and will surely be blessed. I will back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #80354
                  September 25, 2009
                  705 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Thanks again.

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2014, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

God bless you all today for today we are going to play the lottery like there's no tomorrow for I have transcribed a figure of 12,000 dollars in my name of Jesus Christ I will be there when you play the lotteries and you will win fro sure , God Bless to you all.

Ok , this is Dan again , Ha Ha , Jesus stepped in just now , God is good !!! - I Will be back tomorrow to add more power God Bless , Dan !!!

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #80354
                      September 25, 2009
                      705 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Won $4.00 on the powerball game on 3/22/14. Took that and the prior prize of $7.00 from the previous powerball winnings and put the $11.00 in the poor box. Know when more is won a tithe is expected from God. Thanks for your help.

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2014, 1:57 am - IP Logged

God loves loves Gleno , God told me to pray for him and he won 11 dollars total and he put it right in the poor box , God will bless you even greater Gleno , expect it. That's what I have been trying to tell you all people , you need to give to the poor and children , those are God's people and in return he blesses you 10 to 1000 fold return , that's what I do and and I get the same in return wether it's through the lottery or some other money source !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 7 numbers , 15 , 18 , 12 , 13 , 4 , 19 , 18 , 7 , and , 6 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #80354
                          September 25, 2009
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2014, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Dan,

Yesterday when I opened the scriptures , came to Psalm 140. Read it three times. This Psalm is a prayer for protection, which everyone needs, but specially those with big winnings. 

The readings yesterday, 3/23/14, were from John 4: 5-42, about the Sumaritan Women at Jacobs Well. The Lord promised her Living Waters. Whoever drinks from this water will never be thirsty again. He told her that  He is the Messiah. She tells the towns folks who believe her, and they come to see the Messiah.

Thanks again for your prayers,Blessings, and instructions.

Gleno

The land of Canals
                            United States
                            Member #137589
                            January 7, 2013
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Sun SmileyGod Bless you Dan Ban!

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” 
                             Steve Martin

Cool

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:49 am - IP Logged

God loves loves Gleno , God told me to pray for him and he won 11 dollars total and he put it right in the poor box , God will bless you even greater Gleno , expect it. That's what I have been trying to tell you all people , you need to give to the poor and children , those are God's people and in return he blesses you 10 to 1000 fold return , that's what I do and and I get the same in return wether it's through the lottery or some other money source !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 7 numbers , 15 , 18 , 12 , 13 , 4 , 19 , 18 , 7 , and , 6 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Hello , this is Dan. Yes that's right Gleno , when one plays the lottery especially for big winnings one must ask God for protection which I do all the time. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12,000 dollars , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , a short but powerfull one from God. I will be back tomorrow to add more power. God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 70 of 103