Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 73 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2014, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back , Ha Ha , this is so hilarious , God was on target for the scratch 7 bingo , congradulations to the winner and also the other person who was blessed 60 dollars just by reading this post a few times. That's how it works , by reading the post that God transmits to me you are in fact getting energy from them to be blessed , the more you read the more you get blessed.

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries withoutbuying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all 12 and 7 times , for fortune shall stop on you , play like you never played before , play 7 and 14 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , read and be blessed , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless , Dan Blue Angel

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #80354
    September 25, 2009
    705 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Was reading Daniel 9:1-27 , pages 1034 and 1035 . Few numbers mentioned were: 70,62, 07.

Hope this helps someone out there. Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2014, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Gleno - anything that is associated with the bible charges the manifestation. I remember one person winning the lottery by placing the lotto ticket inside the bible on one of David's Pslams. It's all energy , Ha Ha !!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwiriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all 5000 times and more for the bible saids bless all who give to me and the Father , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again. So true , in the bible Dueteromony 1:11 -  give and I will bless you 1000 fold but there is also other scripture in there that saids I will bless you unlimited , so expect it.

Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan Blue Angel

1977's avatar - flower2
        st. pete
        United States
        Member #6680
        September 3, 2004
        1227 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

SmileWell my Free ticket produce another FREE ticket-------Let c what happen this evening in Florida

MMMMMM misplace my March 27 FREE Ticket....so I didnot turn it in YET....But bought A Fantasy5  quick pick in Florida on April3---1*10-13-24-35*=====The winning number for April 3 was 1-6-17-19-35..WHICH EQUAL A FREE PLAY...

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1227 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all today , buy 5 tickets and scratch them off , 7 is in them , I will bless you all , God Bless !!!

This is Dan again , interesting message from God ( Hey God do you mean buy bingo tickets ? No , this is a blessing for someone who chooses the number 7) , thank you God.

Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more pwer , God Bless , Dan Blue Angel

SmileOn April3 I bought 5tickets of Florida "Chocolate covered7's" for $2 each ----won$10 on  1ticket--4 loser....mmmmmSmile 

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #80354
            September 25, 2009
            705 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

4/4/14

Dan, On those instant tickets here in N. J. we have several games dealing with 7 . Thanks for the alert. Did not realize we had so many to choose from.

What a great place to put our tickets, never thought of keeping them in The Book. Thanks again for the suggestion. 

In today's readings, Daniel 11:1-45, ( pages 1035 and 1036 ) few more numbers were mentioned 3,4,10 and 10,000 ( 10K = 21.  Here K = 11+10 =21 ) .

Number 21 was also derived from verse 27 where 2 kings sit at one table. In Dan 11:32. The people who are loyal to God stand firm and take action.

Hope this helps someone out there looking for Divine intervention. 

Blue Angel

new jersey
              United States
              Member #150815
              December 31, 2013
              513 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:43 am - IP Logged

please    give  me   a  break!!!!@#$##%

new jersey
                United States
                Member #150815
                December 31, 2013
                513 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged

how   can   people   use   god   to   win   money   is   beyond   me

new jersey
                  United States
                  Member #150815
                  December 31, 2013
                  513 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

thats   great

United States
                    Member #114502
                    August 1, 2011
                    673 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2014, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Well i bought some tickets and some where exchange.i miss my favorite pic 3 today.     I like to touch in agreement that i be a winner tonight and its the biggest win i ever expected. I would like for all the balls to be a perfect match tonite. I like a 5 and 6 ball match on numbers.i need an increase thats needed. Amen

1977's avatar - flower2
                      st. pete
                      United States
                      Member #6680
                      September 3, 2004
                      1227 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

MMMMMM misplace my March 27 FREE Ticket....so I didnot turn it in YET....But bought A Fantasy5  quick pick in Florida on April3---1*10-13-24-35*=====The winning number for April 3 was 1-6-17-19-35..WHICH EQUAL A FREE PLAY...

my April 3 FREE TICKET give me this ticket --4--5-6-9--36----LET'S SEE what 11:15pm in Florida brings...Wink

United States
                        Member #114502
                        August 1, 2011
                        673 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

If people are winning. I should win. Bring all 6 of my numbers out tonite and let me receive a win. Amen and amen

1977's avatar - flower2
                          st. pete
                          United States
                          Member #6680
                          September 3, 2004
                          1227 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

my April 3 FREE TICKET give me this ticket --4--5-6-9--36----LET'S SEE what 11:15pm in Florida brings...Wink

UnhappyTomorrow.......Smile

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2014, 1:52 am - IP Logged

how   can   people   use   god   to   win   money   is   beyond   me

We are not using God , God is using us , Ha Ha !!! I'm glad you asked that question. Go to all the previous posts from here all the way back to page 13 and see how many people won from 100 dollars to 5000 dollars just by reading the post that God has blessed.

Read them then you'll get your answer , God Bless , DanBlue Angel

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2014, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back , glad to see we got some winners on this post today from reading and being blessed by God. I going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge winning the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless all 7 times today one for each number I pray for thee for 7 will come 12 times today in the lucky 7 . God Bless !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , God loves his lucky 7 , Ha Ha , I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

God Bless , DanBlue Angel

Page 73 of 103