Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 79 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2014, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I will bless you all with 4 numbers today , 4 , 18 , 12 , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , those look like good numbers to me , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I will be back tomorrow ta add more power.

God Bless , DanBlue Angel

Shining Star's avatar - beargoogle
    MO
    United States
    Member #151972
    February 1, 2014
    165 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Wonder what the significance of the Pick 6 for 5/8 and the Pick 5 for 5/5 were?

Both winning numbers contained these four numbers of 03-09-15-18.

Both  cited games did not produce a jackpot hit.

Good Morning Gleno!

It is very interesting that both games had the same 4 numbers.  Looks like all the numbers can be divided by three also.

Have you every heard of Dr. Miracle?  He goes into depth concerning dates and numbers that coincide.  Just look up

Dr. Miracle Code in the search engine here at lottery post.

Be blessed this day and everyday in Christ Jesus. Amen Embarassed

Blue Angel I am Blessed to be a Blessing...

Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket m here I go -

I will bless you all today with 12 and that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #3661
        February 9, 2004
        550 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

i follow you with this but i go a little deeper i kno OUR FATHER  IN HEAVEN looks over us an when we ask for his help hes there to help. he rain on the just an the un just as long as you acknolledge him in all your ways. he help me with giving me the numbers an the house to put it in. i can remember a time i had only 20 dollars in my name an i prayed to HIM. i ask for help i heard nothing i waited nothing. i went to sleep  the next morning just before i woke up next morning i heard 033 miami. i was over over joyed i went to the web shop an put it 10 str8 10 box 033. that day they throw 330 i went on my account an i had 0 balance  so i was furious  angry. i went to web shop an spoke with the owner he shoed me where i made the mistake an put it in the late house. i told him i want my money back he told me to wait and if it dont come late night  miami i will get my money back.

i went home crying an praying unto GOD  and i said these words unto HIM. if i be your son and you be my GOD let this 033 come back in miami an i will kno that you are YAH psalms 68;4 is where i got his name from for those who wondering who is YAH. SO I SAID TO HIM.... 

i wath the ball throw that night but before i get to that

the owner told me he will double my winnings on the str8 if it came by the way

any ways i watch toe first ball it was a zero i went to my knees

i saw the second ball it was a 3 tears came out my eyes the third was a 3 i said with a loud voice HAL LA LU YAH quit a few times in tears i was on the quest to find out more about the YAH who rescue me an to be honest i am still catching  numbers from that day to now my last 4 ball str8 was 1930 thos that kno me will vouch wen he first give this number to me an yes eg it came in it took a while but it came  YAH IS ANSER PRAYERS all you have to do is BELIEVE IN HIM

KNOW ONE KNOWS THE WAYS OF YAH

PS

some kjv has pslam as 68;4 as JAH but its proven that the the letter j is only 500 years old an the bible was written 3000 years ago so do the maths:-)

My BelovedHat

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #80354
          September 25, 2009
          705 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day Shining Star,

Thanks for the heads up on Dr. Miracle Code. Yes those numbers were multiples of 3, which is an indicator to me that all numbers have "families" of sorts.

That repetition is still a "coincidence", that still has me scratching my head,What?.  If I only played them in the second drawing... How many times have we heard that line? 

In the first drawing (N.J. Pick 5 for 5/5/14), the payout was $337,633.

In the second drawing (N.J. Pick 6 for 5/8/14) there were no payouts for the jackpot. 

I'll just keep playing and if it's The Lord's will that I win or not, that's up to my Maker. 

Do you remember that hymn, Count Your Blessing"?  Then the plate was passed around for the offering.

Kind of give me the thought that, "Stingy with gratitude, stingy with Blessings" is the underlying message to this song of praise. 

Many continued Blessing to you,

See Ya!

MO
            United States
            Member #151972
            February 1, 2014
            165 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Happy Mom's Day to you and to all the Mothers on LP!

Gleno,

you are right we must count all of our blessings!  I didn't have any money yesterday and someone handed me $12.

Praises to the Almighty Father in Heaven in Jesus name for all that He does and will ever do!  We can't thank Him enough for all the

wonderful things that He provides for us on a daily basis.

May the blessings continue to  flow to your household!Wink

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #3661
              February 9, 2004
              550 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2014, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

i follow you with this but i go a little deeper i kno OUR FATHER  IN HEAVEN looks over us an when we ask for his help hes there to help. he rain on the just an the un just as long as you acknolledge him in all your ways. he help me with giving me the numbers an the house to put it in. i can remember a time i had only 20 dollars in my name an i prayed to HIM. i ask for help i heard nothing i waited nothing. i went to sleep  the next morning just before i woke up next morning i heard 033 miami. i was over over joyed i went to the web shop an put it 10 str8 10 box 033. that day they throw 330 i went on my account an i had 0 balance  so i was furious  angry. i went to web shop an spoke with the owner he shoed me where i made the mistake an put it in the late house. i told him i want my money back he told me to wait and if it dont come late night  miami i will get my money back.

i went home crying an praying unto GOD  and i said these words unto HIM. if i be your son and you be my GOD let this 033 come back in miami an i will kno that you are YAH psalms 68;4 is where i got his name from for those who wondering who is YAH. SO I SAID TO HIM.... 

i wath the ball throw that night but before i get to that

the owner told me he will double my winnings on the str8 if it came by the way

any ways i watch toe first ball it was a zero i went to my knees

i saw the second ball it was a 3 tears came out my eyes the third was a 3 i said with a loud voice HAL LA LU YAH quit a few times in tears i was on the quest to find out more about the YAH who rescue me an to be honest i am still catching  numbers from that day to now my last 4 ball str8 was 1930 thos that kno me will vouch wen he first give this number to me an yes eg it came in it took a while but it came  YAH IS ANSER PRAYERS all you have to do is BELIEVE IN HIM

KNOW ONE KNOWS THE WAYS OF YAH

PS

some kjv has pslam as 68;4 as JAH but its proven that the the letter j is only 500 years old an the bible was written 3000 years ago so do the maths:-)

just to add to foot note my dreame numbers just came all over the states today

an will be dropping for the rest of the week

watch an see

My BelovedHat

1977's avatar - flower2
                st. pete
                United States
                Member #6680
                September 3, 2004
                1227 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

just to add to foot note my dreame numbers just came all over the states today

an will be dropping for the rest of the week

watch an see

Love reading your post.....Well play 033 tomorrow

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Yes , this is a great story of God doing his will. Sometimes it takes a few attempts and a little anger emotion to get things out into the open and then he pulls through. I won the lottery one time with those same type of circumstances. Emotion & intent on God is always the key !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2014, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I need to to you all something which God wants you to hear.

Everytime I post a message from God , it's always short. Like I said before , he's trying to pull you in and for you to think but there is the other side of the coin too , when there is interaction by typing out a comment in this post the Angels grab that energy and manifest the miracles quicker. For the past months since I started this post , I noticed there were more blessings and miracle wins when people made more comments or writing them out and reply to what I post. Me and God will start the ball rolling now , here I go -

Money doe'snt have have to be made just from the lottery wins it can manifest now as I writing from Heaven. There are many rooms in Heaven for many things , one of them is the money room. The room is not needed in Heaven because there is no need for it but the reason God created it was for the people on Earth. The money room contains all the currency & coins that exsist on Earth past present and future. When someone on Earth needs money , provision Angels grab the amount from the money room and bring it down to the person on Earth. Usually it takes a while to manifest but if everyone post comments in this post to what I'm writing it can manifest real quick - Let's see what God saids about this -

I will bless you all for you are my servants , pay me your will and I will grant your request , that's it !!!

Ok people , you want your money start posting , Ha Ha !!!

I will be back tomorrow to add more power.

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #80354
                      September 25, 2009
                      705 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2014, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Right on Dan, there are more ways to be blessed besides winning the lottery.

Dorisdoright's avatar - hiro bird2_neg.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #2356
                        September 20, 2003
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Here's to a good win.

MO
                          United States
                          Member #151972
                          February 1, 2014
                          165 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2014, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Here's to a good win.

You are right Dan Ban...blessings come in many forms.

Just a friendly reminder from an early post to keep reading Ezekiel Chapter One everyday and let the

miracles continue to flood your life!

See Ya!God's Blessings on all who continue to read these posts!

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everyone Dan is back. Last week I was traveling to Heaven and I picked up some coins from God which were on the sand as I was walking the beach , after that I just started surfing on the waves on the water without no surfboard , it was fun. A few days later I recieved money that I needed. God always supplies our needs. The money room in Heaven is accessed to all. Just think about God and the room before you sleep and you will travel there , if you don't remember the vision then eat light before you go to bed. The money room is for fast manifestation.

Ok , I'm going to let God write through me now - here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers and that's it , make you sure you thing of me before you go to sleep so I can have access to you , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also you need to reply to my comments and write it on this post so the Angels can use that energy to manifest your money miracle. No writing no miracle.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              1069 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everyone Dan is back. Last week I was traveling to Heaven and I picked up some coins from God which were on the sand as I was walking the beach , after that I just started surfing on the waves on the water without no surfboard , it was fun. A few days later I recieved money that I needed. God always supplies our needs. The money room in Heaven is accessed to all. Just think about God and the room before you sleep and you will travel there , if you don't remember the vision then eat light before you go to bed. The money room is for fast manifestation.

Ok , I'm going to let God write through me now - here I go -

I will bless you all with 12 numbers and that's it , make you sure you thing of me before you go to sleep so I can have access to you , that's it !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also you need to reply to my comments and write it on this post so the Angels can use that energy to manifest your money miracle. No writing no miracle.

Thank you Heavenly Father and DanBan.  I expect a miracle. Blue Angel

Page 79 of 103