Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 46 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Dan,

Thank you for leading us to focus on all good things come from GOD. I won $50 Monday playing the Tx All or Nothing game. I had stopped playing after being excited when it first came out. Few years back I meditated constantly on a scripture and GOD placed that at the forefront of my mind after your email. So I played the game with all numbers adding up to 111. I went so far in my faith in GOD that after I bought ticket for morning draw I rode the bus to the Lottery Commission office in Dallas and waited for the drawing results.  Didnt win so I went to bearby Kroger and bought another with same numbers adding to 111. Then went back to parkinglot of TLC. Normally that game results are posted before the others.  The day drawing results of other games showed up on website but not this one. I was amused  believing I'd won. I finally had to call for results won $50 played again on evening won $10 on the hardest game to win...they say.  PRAISE GOD

Deuteronomy 1:11

May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised.

Dan Ban the man for leading us back to the giver of all good GOD! Blessings to you!

Congratulations! God is sooo good. All we have to do is believe and HE WILL do the rest.Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

It is always a joy to see others winning and sharing the goodness of God on this thread...I won on yesterday as well.  Praise the Lord.  I started my morning meditating on gratitude, prosperity and abundance! It works to have a great spirit of expectation and to be full of joy and grateful for all things now...Be blessed on today everyone; I am praying for an increased amount of favor to you all...Peace and blessings

We have a lot of fun here and it's so inspirational to read the joys and triumphs of everyone. I meditate as well before I choose my numbers. And I pray and ask for the Most Benevolent Outcome in everything I do. It's amazing what prayer and meditation can do for the spirit, mind and soul.

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back . 12 came out again yesterday evening in the lucky sum 3 pick here in NY just as God gave one of those numbers yesterday. I think this is going to be a long term thing with God regarding 12 & 13 , it's just like one of the stories in the Bible of the old womens pot being constantly refilled with food as the prophet told her what to do from God , Ha Ha !!! God is very capable of doing a repetious miracle miracle like that to show people his power. I would'nt be surprised 12 & 13 keep hitting till the end of time or when the lottery ends , Ha Ha !!!

Also great win by Zorelle , shw was really in tune with God's faith to win that way by doing actual physicl action to activate the miracle win. I have done that a lot myself with other things to manifest , God would tell me to do this physical action which sounded ridicicoulus at the time but then the miracle would happen , many times physical actio is required under God's direction to mamifest something. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

First I want to say hello to everyone and go to the book of Deuteronomy , there you will find keys to winning the lottery , 1000 blessing fold , first I want to say that 7x7 = 12 and 13x3 =19 play these number straight and see what happens , 12 will pop up fantastically and will cease to exsist. play 12 as long as you like , I play it twice a month if possible , 13 and 12 will hit by tomorrow and Friday saids , 13 is for sure that is what we play by Friday , 13 will follow suit and 12 will hit , there is also 13 and 6 that will for I say unto you that all will win under my inheritance of God and 13 will follow suit , try both numbers and see what happen by Fiday , 13 and 6 are sure to play by 5:00 AM and Thursday pick is 12 and 19 13 and 18 and 6 , that's it stop.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , use your intuition to play what numners and when , as for the Deuteronomy , yes God is so right about winning the lottery on that one , I will explain in the future on Deuteronomy on how it it realtes to winning in the lottery but for now just go to the bible and read it and meditate on it now to win. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can all win further and bigger. God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back . 12 came out again yesterday evening in the lucky sum 3 pick here in NY just as God gave one of those numbers yesterday. I think this is going to be a long term thing with God regarding 12 & 13 , it's just like one of the stories in the Bible of the old womens pot being constantly refilled with food as the prophet told her what to do from God , Ha Ha !!! God is very capable of doing a repetious miracle miracle like that to show people his power. I would'nt be surprised 12 & 13 keep hitting till the end of time or when the lottery ends , Ha Ha !!!

Also great win by Zorelle , shw was really in tune with God's faith to win that way by doing actual physicl action to activate the miracle win. I have done that a lot myself with other things to manifest , God would tell me to do this physical action which sounded ridicicoulus at the time but then the miracle would happen , many times physical actio is required under God's direction to mamifest something. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

First I want to say hello to everyone and go to the book of Deuteronomy , there you will find keys to winning the lottery , 1000 blessing fold , first I want to say that 7x7 = 12 and 13x3 =19 play these number straight and see what happens , 12 will pop up fantastically and will cease to exsist. play 12 as long as you like , I play it twice a month if possible , 13 and 12 will hit by tomorrow and Friday saids , 13 is for sure that is what we play by Friday , 13 will follow suit and 12 will hit , there is also 13 and 6 that will for I say unto you that all will win under my inheritance of God and 13 will follow suit , try both numbers and see what happen by Fiday , 13 and 6 are sure to play by 5:00 AM and Thursday pick is 12 and 19 13 and 18 and 6 , that's it stop.

Ok folks , this is Dan again , use your intuition to play what numners and when , as for the Deuteronomy , yes God is so right about winning the lottery on that one , I will explain in the future on Deuteronomy on how it it realtes to winning in the lottery but for now just go to the bible and read it and meditate on it now to win. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can all win further and bigger. God Bless , Dan !!!

Thanks Dan...I'll be looking at these numbers when doing my workouts today.

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Smile

Wilmington, NC
          United States
          Member #130031
          July 4, 2012
          199 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I am studying "A Course in Miracles" and this morning I was reading Chapter 21 on Reason and Perception and here's the main part of the lesson...

"I am responsible for what I see.

I choose the feelings I experience and I decide upon the goal I would achieve.

And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for and receive as I have asked."

Let us all meditate on this lesson, shift our vibration, and begin to get clearer and clearer about what we would like.Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...BE the Miracle and Blessing...Big Smile

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , this is Dan. 070 hit with the lucky sum was 7 midday today in the 3 pick here in NY and God said 7 would hit , again he's right on target , God is is good , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to say congradulations to you all for 7 will hit today , the mighty 7 will hit and 13 will follow , that's it.

This is Dan again , that was short one by God but extremely powerfull. I will be back tomprrow to add more power and also post any winnings and blessings you recieve so that you can be blessed further and bigger and others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
              Newport News, VA
              United States
              Member #144545
              July 8, 2013
              971 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2013, 3:25 am - IP Logged

I am studying "A Course in Miracles" and this morning I was reading Chapter 21 on Reason and Perception and here's the main part of the lesson...

And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for and receive as I have asked."

Let us all meditate on this lesson, shift our vibration, and begin to get clearer and clearer about what we would like.Smile

I Agree!

Newport News, VA
                United States
                Member #144545
                July 8, 2013
                971 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2013, 3:34 am - IP Logged

We have a lot of fun here and it's so inspirational to read the joys and triumphs of everyone. I meditate as well before I choose my numbers. And I pray and ask for the Most Benevolent Outcome in everything I do. It's amazing what prayer and meditation can do for the spirit, mind and soul.

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Wink

Greetings msjthewinner, I have begun to actually seek spiritual guidance as well before choosing my numbers and I am always expecting miracles and blessings, grateful for the miracle and blessing of life and all that I have.  I am a firm believer in prayer and meditation. I have come to the awesome realization of being sure of what it is that I say I want and being specific.  I am asking for $100,000 by December 31, 2013 and I believe that it is attainable.  Not sure how, where, or when but I definitely have a great spirit of expectation.  I feel good about it and just the thought of possessing it for the good of helping others and myself brings me joy!  I really thank you for posting and adding light to this thread...Peace and blessings

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  932 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Looks like a book I need to read, thanx for the info.  Thanx also to God and Dan Ban.  Good luck, miracles and blessings for all on this thread.Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Hello everyone , God is here to bless you all , for I am the giver of life and good will , first I want to say giving is a birthright , give so that you may recieve , it is good to give and give to all in my blessing for I will grant you your wish when you recieve for I will bless you in great measure for sure , give till you smile and be happy that you give for you will recieve greater than you expect , that's all , give with a good heart !!!

Ok , this is Dan again , God is right on this one , when you give do it with emotion and be happy about it that you are giving , without the happy emotion attache to it , you won;t recive anything back for sure , good vibes activates the miracle , I do it all the time and recieve great blessings in return. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power so and also post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and greater and others can be blessed while they are reading it, Testimonal activates miracles. God Bless , Dan !!!

Newport News, VA
                      United States
                      Member #144545
                      July 8, 2013
                      971 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Praise God everybody and I greet you all with His love...I just want to boldy boast on the Lord tonight and say He did it again!  Not only did I hit tonight, but I was blessed by a special someone with $800 for a down payment on a car today.  And I also received enough money to pay for my state licensure to practice Massage Therapy... I prayed a special prayer of faith this morning and I received it in my mind before it manifested in my hand.  Oh what a wonderful day it has been; not only because I won, but because of the good feelings I've had throughout this day!  I encourage you all to really emit those good vibes and be a blessing to those in need.  I wish you all the best of luck this weekend and may you continue to share your success with us and keep giving glory to the Almighty!

Wilmington, NC
                        United States
                        Member #130031
                        July 4, 2012
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: October 12, 2013, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Praise God everybody and I greet you all with His love...I just want to boldy boast on the Lord tonight and say He did it again!  Not only did I hit tonight, but I was blessed by a special someone with $800 for a down payment on a car today.  And I also received enough money to pay for my state licensure to practice Massage Therapy... I prayed a special prayer of faith this morning and I received it in my mind before it manifested in my hand.  Oh what a wonderful day it has been; not only because I won, but because of the good feelings I've had throughout this day!  I encourage you all to really emit those good vibes and be a blessing to those in need.  I wish you all the best of luck this weekend and may you continue to share your success with us and keep giving glory to the Almighty!

Wow! What a wonderful and uplifting day you had. It is so fantastic to trust in the Lord and receive what you've been asking for. Party

Expect Miracles and Blessings Today...BE the Miracle and Blessing to Someone Today...Wink

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody Dan is back , great blessing from m3ikaChiz007 posted saying she won and also getting 800 dollars and other money to help her from God by being in the good vibes. That's how you do it , Ha Ha !!! - Just be in good vibes 24 hours a day and your prayers will be answered super quick !!! Note here in NY that 553 came out yesterday midday with the lucky sum was 13 so God was hitting it right again with the number 13 he picked , Ha Ha God is good. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in winning your prize by me , so it will hit again , Friday for sure , so you play the lotto well that's exactly what I mean play it straight to play each evening for the figures will come out play it straight for 7 days and see what happens !!!

This is Dan again , this is an interesting one from God which I will have to mediate on , but if I take it literally , God is saying play the lotto for 7 days , so this must mean that you have to play a lotto game that is played every evening and God will pick the winning numbers for you in the quick pic or let the machine do it for you which I know God is very capable of doing. Every one reading this will have to pick a a daily lottery in their own location each with different rules , I know here in NY , the daily lottery is 3 pick , 4 pick and the 5 pick , use your inner guidance. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power to this post so we can all win big also post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed more and bigger and other can be blessed too. God Bless , Dan !!!

Saint Louis MO
                            United States
                            Member #110754
                            May 11, 2011
                            2649 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for this beautiful and joyful thread. The power of faith is strong. Congrats to everyone and continued blessings to everyone.

Bahamas
                              Member #44107
                              July 30, 2006
                              251 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I am very much interested in your philosophy Dan Ban.

Page 46 of 103