Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 41 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Happy somebody hit!!!!!Smile  Waiting in Florida for 6543 to show up.

NC got that number as 5-3-4-6 on Sept 3 in the evening draw, so you know your day is coming. Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Praise the Lord for he is worthy of all the honor,glory and the praise , for he has all power in his hands and he has given us the power to get weath, he know everyone of our needs and heart desires. Recieved 10.00 today without buying a ticket!!

Congratulations!Party

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

1242 mid day FLORIDA********now I  am just Laughing ,cause I was going to play 12 pairs BUT DIDNOT----stuck with 6543----!!!!!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

On Sept 17th, North Carolina got the 12 pair as 1-1-2 in the daytime Pick 3 and the 13 pair in 3-0-1 in the evening Pick 3. Fantastic!  I caught them both for a total win of $240. I won $160 in the daytime draw and $80 in the evening draw.

Then for yesterday's (Sept 18th) daytime draw I won $80 with 6-0-0. I saw the number 5-0-0 in a vision a few days back. I'm usually off 1 number but through research I learned that you need to play 1 up and 1 down with numbers and mirrors. That's how I caught the 6-0-0 yesterday.

My state's Pick 3 forum is full of knowledgeable people who willing share what they have learned over the years. You'd be surprised at how much you can learn through research. Combine that with an unshakable FAITH and life just keeps on getting sweeter.

I also look at Libra's astrology numbers that are posted in the MysticalSmile forum for the day to get some insight into what numbers I want to play when looking at my workouts too.

Miracles and Blessings everyone...Miracles and Blessings

That's fascinating about 500 vision and playing the number 1 up & 1 down to hit a win for 600 , I get visions too but the number always misses by one I should try that 1 up 1 down next time , Ha Ha !!! You have a link or give more info on why you have to play 1 up and 1 down with mirrors ? Keep winning !!!

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , great to see in the posts that God's number hit in a coulple of places around the country specially the 4 pick in Florida which all numbers boxed , here in NY yesterday , 085 hit in 3 pick and the lucky sum was 13 , so God got 2 of the numbers in the 3 pick and hit exactly in the lucky sum. Also glad to see more people got blessed with wins and other things , God is great !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for playing the numers today for it was going around that every number would hit 12 like I said it would , I will show you now how to play a number to win 14 goes like this , lets say you play 12 then 13 would follow and 13 will follow again , play them straight to win , first play straight 12 and 14 to win , you can play both but I play 14 to win and 13 to follow , that's it.

Ok this is Dan again , here's my interpertation , play these numbers paired of 12 & 13 & 14 on the 3 & 4 pick and possibly 1213 & 1214 & 1314 box/straight on the 4 picks , that should cover all bases , but that's just my intepertation , you choose what's right for you.

On a side note I want to say when I went to play 1213 here in NY yesterday in the 4 pick ( From God's numbers yesterday he picked ) , I could'nt play it because the store clerk said the number was all sold out which happens sometimes when a lot of people in the area play that paticular number , ok it did'nt come out but here's the thing , God watches and sees everything and he saw all those people playing that number in the city so he chose it and usally as a rule when a lot of people are thinking the same thing either two things happen , either the number comes out or everything gets cancelled and it doe'snt even come close , but it goes to show you God is watching everything to pick the best numbers for us to give us a chance.

Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can blessed further and others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            935 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , great to see in the posts that God's number hit in a coulple of places around the country specially the 4 pick in Florida which all numbers boxed , here in NY yesterday , 085 hit in 3 pick and the lucky sum was 13 , so God got 2 of the numbers in the 3 pick and hit exactly in the lucky sum. Also glad to see more people got blessed with wins and other things , God is great !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for playing the numers today for it was going around that every number would hit 12 like I said it would , I will show you now how to play a number to win 14 goes like this , lets say you play 12 then 13 would follow and 13 will follow again , play them straight to win , first play straight 12 and 14 to win , you can play both but I play 14 to win and 13 to follow , that's it.

Ok this is Dan again , here's my interpertation , play these numbers paired of 12 & 13 & 14 on the 3 & 4 pick and possibly 1213 & 1214 & 1314 box/straight on the 4 picks , that should cover all bases , but that's just my intepertation , you choose what's right for you.

On a side note I want to say when I went to play 1213 here in NY yesterday in the 4 pick ( From God's numbers yesterday he picked ) , I could'nt play it because the store clerk said the number was all sold out which happens sometimes when a lot of people in the area play that paticular number , ok it did'nt come out but here's the thing , God watches and sees everything and he saw all those people playing that number in the city so he chose it and usally as a rule when a lot of people are thinking the same thing either two things happen , either the number comes out or everything gets cancelled and it doe'snt even come close , but it goes to show you God is watching everything to pick the best numbers for us to give us a chance.

Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can blessed further and others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Have been watching the numbers, last night 7, 12, 19 & 20 came up!

Thanks God and DanBan

Wilmington, NC
              United States
              Member #130031
              July 4, 2012
              199 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

1242 mid day FLORIDA********now I  am just Laughing ,cause I was going to play 12 pairs BUT DIDNOT----stuck with 6543----!!!!!

We've got to trust our hunches!Wink  Plus, that 12 pair has been on fire! The kicker is figuring out what other 2 numbers to play with it! Keep the 6543 in though because the one day you don't play it is the day it will show up. LOL

Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

That's fascinating about 500 vision and playing the number 1 up & 1 down to hit a win for 600 , I get visions too but the number always misses by one I should try that 1 up 1 down next time , Ha Ha !!! You have a link or give more info on why you have to play 1 up and 1 down with mirrors ? Keep winning !!!

Members in my state's (North Carolina) Pick 3 forum are a wealth of information. I've learned a lot from reading posts by Technics, Hitman, Cashman777$, Vergie, Blackapple, lakerben, lottolaffs, onlymoney, Ladyc743, favor4, libra, dr65, foxylady, Harve$t Moon, geeweezy, JonnyBgood07, mrlotto-nc and Number19King, just to name a few.

Here's some links to some threads that have taught me a lot.

Technics Pick 3 Scenarios, What To Do When A Number Hits

LottoLaughs Systems For Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5

Nines to Tens Trick All States

Ladyc's ^Dble Pair Rule for Dble's to play^

Technics defines luckys 1 up and down tool

Pick 3--Just The Facts!

Lottery Bible ~ Large Print

The amount of  information in this forum is just staggering. You'd be amazing at what you can learn about numbers and how they relate to one another.Wink

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , 13 hit in the lucky sum in the 3 pick yesterday in NY which was one of God's numbers that he picked. Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - first I want to say congadulations to all in wining the state lottery , 12 was majestic in it's seat , 12 is a frightening number to pull off when played right , I say 6 is about to explode and 12 present , let's say you play 6 & 12 , 14 will hit even stronger , play 12 all night and stop , that's it.

Ok , this is Dan , that was a short one from God , looks like 612 & 614 for the three pick and possible 1214 for the four pick and just guessing 6 , 12 , 14 for the 5 pick  but not sure , Ha Ha , use you own inner guidance.

Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come and post all you blessings and winnings that you got so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Members in my state's (North Carolina) Pick 3 forum are a wealth of information. I've learned a lot from reading posts by Technics, Hitman, Cashman777$, Vergie, Blackapple, lakerben, lottolaffs, onlymoney, Ladyc743, favor4, libra, dr65, foxylady, Harve$t Moon, geeweezy, JonnyBgood07, mrlotto-nc and Number19King, just to name a few.

Here's some links to some threads that have taught me a lot.

Technics Pick 3 Scenarios, What To Do When A Number Hits

LottoLaughs Systems For Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5

Nines to Tens Trick All States

Ladyc's ^Dble Pair Rule for Dble's to play^

Technics defines luckys 1 up and down tool

Pick 3--Just The Facts!

Lottery Bible ~ Large Print

The amount of  information in this forum is just staggering. You'd be amazing at what you can learn about numbers and how they relate to one another.Wink

Thanks for the info links , I'm gonna check them all out , I think I know about this stuff subconscionsly and I pratice this but will see after reading this.

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info links , I'm gonna check them all out , I think I know about this stuff subconscionsly and I pratice this but will see after reading this.

You're welcome! I'm striving to get to the point where I know this stuff more on a subconscious level because that plays a huge part in choosing the right combination of numbers.Smile

1977's avatar - flower2
                        st. pete
                        United States
                        Member #6680
                        September 3, 2004
                        1226 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations on all the people who played 956 , that was a winner for sure , there is a number that will play tomorrow that will give you 6 times the double , play 654 and 3 and stop , those are the numbers today , God Bless !!! Ok this is Dan , for some reason God is giving us numbers , don't ask me why , Ha Ha !! - I have no idea if these will come out but I will say this , yesterday when God told us to play 12 or I checked the 4- pick here in NY and the past 2 days it was - 0-2-1-0 and the day before it was 2-7-1-2 so I think something is about to give on 1212 or mayby it should be played 2112 , I'm not sure , we'll see also it's very important to undersatnd when God saids congradulation for winning or a paticular number , it means it already happened in Heaven already and it has to manifest itself here on Earth in the future , Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone add your posts of any blessing or winnings your recieved so you can blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Ha Ha !!! , Dan

"play 654 and 3 and stop"

1977's avatar - flower2
                          st. pete
                          United States
                          Member #6680
                          September 3, 2004
                          1226 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Sept20 day in Virigina daytime----6435

Sept20 Wisconsin evening-----3654

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , amazing to see from todays post I read that 6543 hit box in two states in the 4 picks from God's prediction that was made 10 days ago , God is good , Ha Ha . Ok , i'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Todays winner is 12 and 16 for it will hit tomorrow for sure , let's say 12 hits with a combination of 12 & 13 then today it should hit by 13 this year , say 12 hits then you should play 12 & 13 paired and straight to win , 13 is an option play for sure for it will by tomorrows stance , 13 is asure fire hit played by one tomorrow , play 12 and 13 paired straight and 13 sure fire win , I want to congradulate you all for playing and winning the lottery for it will hit for sure 12 pair by tomorrow and 13 for sure , that's it.

Ok folks , that was a good one by God , it is pretty self eveident on what he saids about the numbers. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and others can be blessed , God bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Sept20 day in Virigina daytime----6435

Sept20 Wisconsin evening-----3654

Wow! NC got 6-5-7 in the Daytime Pick 3 draw...I played 5-6-8 and didn't consider the series. We live and learn!Smile  Gotta learn to cultivate my ability to see and comprehend the signs all around me.

Page 41 of 103