Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 47 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Louis MO
United States
Member #110754
May 11, 2011
2649 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to say it's been a rough weekend with both my husband's car and mine breaking down but I said I would remain strong and keep my faith and not stress. While he was on his paper route, one of his customers (angel) gave him $50 last night. Praise God, he is good.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back.

Check out this article that was on this website today -

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/267221

It's all about giving - He wanted to visit his dying Nephew and possibly heal him , God complied , let me tell you something from my own experience , when this guy scratch off this ticket to find it was winnner , it was not neccessarly that the angels led him to the winning ticket , it could also be that he had to take some sort of physical action guided by God to activate the miracle , it could have easliy been just a ordinary ticket that was not a winner but by taking the action , it activated the change of matter to change into a winning ticket , did it happen paticular in this case , I don't know but what I do know from my own personal experience is that God and the angels can manipulate matter of a lottery ticket to manifest the outcome , this is fact and have experienced this , God is good !!!

Ok back to our daily post - 13 & 12 came out the past 3 days in the luck sum of the 3 pick here in NY and 12 came out in the lucky sum in the 4 pick and 13 came out paired in the 4 pick past 2 days , God was on target again like he said it would hit the past week , God is good !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so they we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in your wins today , first I want to say that you must play to stay in the game , play 7 and 12 and leave it at that , 13 will fololw and 15 possible , 7 will hit for sure stay away from 12 for now for it will hit later than you think , 7 & 12 are going to hit big , mayby 7 will hit will 7 again or 12 possibley both , stay tuned to both numbers.

Ok , this is Dan again , I want to congradlatons to the women who recieved 50 dollars with her husband after car was wreck , my family once had an experince where our van was broken into and they destroyed the window , it was extrememly important to use that van the next day for the work that my family had to rely on , it was going to cost 500 dollars to fix and we did'nt have it. So I prayed and then my step Father played the 3 pick lottery that same night , the next day he hit straight , 500 dollars , Ha Ha , the odds of that is almost impossible , but with God is possible !!! God is good !!!. I will back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed futher and bigger and bu others reading it they will be blessed too , it's an act of giving and activating testimony to activate the miracle. God Bless , Dan !!!

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #139468
      February 23, 2013
      465 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi dan ban

i have been one of the unluckiest people and i pray everyday that things get better..... but the harder I pray the worst it seem to get!! Im keeping my faith because God has me just as long as I keep my faith!! Thanks for this site

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
        Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2013, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Hi dan ban

i have been one of the unluckiest people and i pray everyday that things get better..... but the harder I pray the worst it seem to get!! Im keeping my faith because God has me just as long as I keep my faith!! Thanks for this site

Hi titia79, I think we can all relate to how you feel. When things get that way for me, I remind God of his promises to me. I repeat scripture over and over again until I feel at ease. God has heard your crys for help and he has answered. Sometimes it's our own thinking that gets in the way of the deliverance.

Examine your thinking and the way your thoughts make you feel and see if you are thinking the same negative thoughts over and over and over again. Those thoughts are in the way of your receiving.

What we think controls how we feel. How we feel determines our actions. You need to hear from God. Meditate a little. Quiet your mind. And I promise you, you will be able to hear his voice. He said he'd never leave us or forsake us.

Here's a Bible Verse to meditate on: 

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. ~ Psalm 50:14-15

Remind God that his word says that when you call on him in the day of trouble He would deliver you... and then remind yourself that He will and that he always does...Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Be the Miracle and Blessing...

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1226 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

It's all about giving - He wanted to visit his dying Nephew and possibly heal him , God complied , let me tell you something from my own experience , when this guy scratch off this ticket to find it was winnner , it was not neccessarly that the angels led him to the winning ticket , it could also be that he had to take some sort of physical action guided by God to activate the miracle , it could have easliy been just a ordinary ticket that was not a winner but by taking the action , it activated the change of matter to change into a winning ticket , did it happen paticular in this case , I don't know but what I do know from my own personal experience is that God and the angels can manipulate matter of a lottery ticket to manifest the outcome , this is fact and have experienced this , God is good !!!

Ok back to our daily post - 13 & 12 came out the past 3 days in the luck sum of the 3 pick here in NY and 12 came out in the lucky sum in the 4 pick and 13 came out paired in the 4 pick past 2 days , God was on target again like he said it would hit the past week , God is good !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so they we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go -

I want to congradulate you all in your wins today , first I want to say that you must play to stay in the game , play 7 and 12 and leave it at that , 13 will fololw and 15 possible , 7 will hit for sure stay away from 12 for now for it will hit later than you think , 7 & 12 are going to hit big , mayby 7 will hit will 7 again or 12 possibley both , stay tuned to both numbers.

Ok , this is Dan again , I want to congradlatons to the women who recieved 50 dollars with her husband after car was wreck , my family once had an experince where our van was broken into and they destroyed the window , it was extrememly important to use that van the next day for the work that my family had to rely on , it was going to cost 500 dollars to fix and we did'nt have it. So I prayed and then my step Father played the 3 pick lottery that same night , the next day he hit straight , 500 dollars , Ha Ha , the odds of that is almost impossible , but with God is possible !!! God is good !!!. I will back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed futher and bigger and bu others reading it they will be blessed too , it's an act of giving and activating testimony to activate the miracle. God Bless , Dan !!!

217 Fl mid day

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi dan ban

God told me your not having fun in your life , that's why your prayers are not being answered. He saids find the things you love to do that make you happy and do that all day and watch what happens , prayers can't be answered if your not in happy vibes unless you do certain actions then it's possible to have prayers answered in negative feelings but your case is diffrent , have fun then watch what happens.

Let us know what happens in the coming days.

God Bless !!!

Dan

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see the number come out in Florida box in the 3 pick and the lucky sum 15 hit in NY 3 pick midday today from the numbers God picked yesterday , God is on a roll , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries big with out buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all on your wins today and yesterday , 13 hit with a tangent and 5 will hit tomorrow Wed !!!

Ha Ha , that was a real short one from God , the shorter the more powerfull though. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and keep postiing your winnings and blessings so that you can be blessed tomorrow and bigger and others can be blessed from reading the testimony , God Bless , Dan !!!

Saint Louis MO
                United States
                Member #110754
                May 11, 2011
                2649 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2013, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

The 712 was on mind to play today and I put aside to play for tomorrow. Need I say more. Stay blessed everyone.

Pick 4

Wednesday, October 16
                Midday: 1-7-2-2 

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                  Member #139468
                  February 23, 2013
                  465 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Thk u so much for your words of encouragement!!! Bless u and dan ban!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. 127 hit this evening box in the 3 pick here in NY ( God picked 712 ) recent post , so God is still on target , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to congradulate you all for playing the numbers with me for 12 will hit today and 7 , 5 will hit big tomorrow and stay away from 12 for now for 7 will hit as I see it.

This is Dan again , another short one from God but again powerfull. I wi;; be back tomorrow to add more power and also post you winnings and blessing so you can be blessed further and bigger and other can be blessed too by reading it so thay can recieve miracles. God Bless !!! Dan

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                      Newport News, VA
                      United States
                      Member #144545
                      July 8, 2013
                      971 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2013, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Hi titia79, I think we can all relate to how you feel. When things get that way for me, I remind God of his promises to me. I repeat scripture over and over again until I feel at ease. God has heard your crys for help and he has answered. Sometimes it's our own thinking that gets in the way of the deliverance.

Examine your thinking and the way your thoughts make you feel and see if you are thinking the same negative thoughts over and over and over again. Those thoughts are in the way of your receiving.

What we think controls how we feel. How we feel determines our actions. You need to hear from God. Meditate a little. Quiet your mind. And I promise you, you will be able to hear his voice. He said he'd never leave us or forsake us.

Here's a Bible Verse to meditate on: 

Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. ~ Psalm 50:14-15

Remind God that his word says that when you call on him in the day of trouble He would deliver you... and then remind yourself that He will and that he always does...Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...Be the Miracle and Blessing...

Awesome way to minister to those in moments of weakness and despair.  It is a great privilege that we are able to lift one another on this thread and share our burdens...msjthewinner you have really touched my spirit with this post and I am fortunate to have found this forum, but most of all this thread...so much POWER!  titia79 keep the faith and may God continue to restore you, increase you and show His favor upon you!  Stand on His promises and know that it is your birthright to live in abundance and prosper...Claim it and it's yours!

Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #141093
                        April 4, 2013
                        105 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Good morning All, Had a dream that my father gave me $200 to help with my mother's funeral....It came in Midday Cali...002.

Thank you Lord and thank you daddy.

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back . Great to see God bless a dream of 200 dollars and hitting those 3 numbers box in 3 pick on this post today , God is good , Ha Ha !!! Ok , I will let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

I want to bless you all today for 7 will come out.

This is Dan again ,that was a real short one from God , Ha Ha !!! I figure just play 7 for the lucky sum for the 3 and 4 pick , that should do it. Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and alos post your winnings and blessings so that you can win bigger and more and others can be blessed too by reading it. God Bless , Dan !!!

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                            Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone, North Carolina got 1-2-7 in our Wednesday Eve Pick 3 - Oh yes - God is SHOWING us what he can do if we only trust and believe. I hit for $80 which is soooo sweet!Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...BE the Miracle and Blessing!

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              932 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone, North Carolina got 1-2-7 in our Wednesday Eve Pick 3 - Oh yes - God is SHOWING us what he can do if we only trust and believe. I hit for $80 which is soooo sweet!Smile

Expect Miracles and Blessings...BE the Miracle and Blessing!

Blue AngelCongratulations on your win msjthewinner!  Blessings for us all and thank you Heavenly Father and Dan Ban.

Page 47 of 103