Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 43 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

MMMMMMMMM  I thought maybe Dan means his spirt guide.......But ANYWAY.. u dont have to read his post. RIGHT?????

Me too...that's what I believe he means as well. Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I've been sooooo busy the past couple of days and haven't had the chance to post the good stuff, but my miracles and blessings keep rolling in. I hope they are for all of you too.

Let's see...last night I caught my state's trip (555) and won $250. I always play 1 trip when I play the Pick 3 so that is AWESOME! I've never caught any of the trips that have hit our state so this is my first.

I won a local raffle for a weekend at the spa which is going to be specutalar. I'm going to spend my 40th birthday getting pampered. Wooohoooo.

What else....my car was making a strange noise, so I took it to a mechanic, prepared to spend at least $100, and the problem was so minor that they didn't charge me anything!  Not even a service charge.

My washing machine died and it just so happend that a friend of mine who loves shiny new things was getting rid of hers. It was only 7 months old and is still under warranty. She just gave it to me and wouldn't take any money for it. I donated my old one to a friend who strips them downs and sells the parts. Win-Win all around.

Dish Network has a new receiver called the Hopper (I've been wanting to upgrade every since it came out but it cost too much.) Well my DVR receiver started having issues last week, but it rained so I thought the rain was the issue. But then I got the "nudge" to call in and see if someone could come out and check the box or check the signal. The tech had me run all the diagnositc stuff and in the end he told me the box was dying out and that I could upgrade for free and there would be no service charge or extra charges on my bill. They came out the next day!

...and the miracles and blessings keep rolling in...I expect them to!Wink  I'd love a new or like new car to show up in my experience and be able to pay cash for it!  That's what I am focusing on now. I know my car is on its last leg.Big Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I've been sooooo busy the past couple of days and haven't had the chance to post the good stuff, but my miracles and blessings keep rolling in. I hope they are for all of you too.

Let's see...last night I caught my state's trip (555) and won $250. I always play 1 trip when I play the Pick 3 so that is AWESOME! I've never caught any of the trips that have hit our state so this is my first.

I won a local raffle for a weekend at the spa which is going to be specutalar. I'm going to spend my 40th birthday getting pampered. Wooohoooo.

What else....my car was making a strange noise, so I took it to a mechanic, prepared to spend at least $100, and the problem was so minor that they didn't charge me anything!  Not even a service charge.

My washing machine died and it just so happend that a friend of mine who loves shiny new things was getting rid of hers. It was only 7 months old and is still under warranty. She just gave it to me and wouldn't take any money for it. I donated my old one to a friend who strips them downs and sells the parts. Win-Win all around.

Dish Network has a new receiver called the Hopper (I've been wanting to upgrade every since it came out but it cost too much.) Well my DVR receiver started having issues last week, but it rained so I thought the rain was the issue. But then I got the "nudge" to call in and see if someone could come out and check the box or check the signal. The tech had me run all the diagnositc stuff and in the end he told me the box was dying out and that I could upgrade for free and there would be no service charge or extra charges on my bill. They came out the next day!

...and the miracles and blessings keep rolling in...I expect them to!Wink  I'd love a new or like new car to show up in my experience and be able to pay cash for it!  That's what I am focusing on now. I know my car is on its last leg.Big Smile

VERY HAPPY for you!!!!!! I like reading the Dan"s posts ...so I will leave it at thatSmile

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone  it's Dan . Glad to see the blessings and winnings come today from the post I read today, God is so great , he blesses eveything , Ha Ha. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Today I want to congradulate you on your wins today for it is sanctioned that all wins come from me who are blessed. I want to first say that 7 will come out and 3 will follow , play 7 straight and 12 will follow , 12 & 13 will follow suit , play them both , 13 is a hot number and 12 will follow , That's it.

Ok folks , some of those numbers were poping up in the 3 pick as paired and lucky sum the past few days here in NY so God is on target. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , everyone add you blessings & winnings you recieved so you can be blessed further and bless others with miracles too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
          United States
          Member #130031
          July 4, 2012
          199 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan...we are ready to receive miracles and blessings tonight!Smile

georgia
            United States
            Member #135515
            November 25, 2012
            28 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for starting this thread, if God lead you to do this,you can't give up on him, and of course you know that there are some folks that are not going to be in agreement with you. As for me, I will continue to follow because I have been blessed over and over again, recieved 140.00 yesterday without buying a ticket. Thank you Jesus. I know that people are being blessed by playing the lottery , its not only for the ones who don't believe.

United States
              Member #56990
              December 12, 2007
              209 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I am interested for sure. God can do all things, he created all of us and this world.

Wilmington, NC
                United States
                Member #130031
                July 4, 2012
                199 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for starting this thread, if God lead you to do this,you can't give up on him, and of course you know that there are some folks that are not going to be in agreement with you. As for me, I will continue to follow because I have been blessed over and over again, recieved 140.00 yesterday without buying a ticket. Thank you Jesus. I know that people are being blessed by playing the lottery , its not only for the ones who don't believe.

Fantastic!Party

1977's avatar - flower2
                  st. pete
                  United States
                  Member #6680
                  September 3, 2004
                  1226 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Florida day****3644*******

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see we got another blessing of 140 dollars from another person on this post today , God is good and will continue to bless you all as you read this post. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Hello everyone , congradulations to all who have won , this is going to be a good year for us today , first I want to congradulate you all in winning the lotteries and being blessed by me and the holy spirit  I was there when I first invented the sign and wonders that manifested through me , God, Lets bring back some love and obstacles to be eliminated for us and all , I want to say congradulations to the one who blessed the Father in so many ways , there are ways to play and win , I though I would say that winning is everything and will manifest for us all , today we will by playing 6 times in the lottery , 12 and 13 are for sure to be a winner as of 12 will win consistencly throughout time , I play 12 regularly if not at all , play it twice a week if possible for it will come out for sure , 12 and 13 are marching onto the scene and will play.

Ok folks , that's it from God , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else keep reading to get blessed and post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger andget more winnings to , testimonial activates miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see we got another blessing of 140 dollars from another person on this post today , God is good and will continue to bless you all as you read this post. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Hello everyone , congradulations to all who have won , this is going to be a good year for us today , first I want to congradulate you all in winning the lotteries and being blessed by me and the holy spirit  I was there when I first invented the sign and wonders that manifested through me , God, Lets bring back some love and obstacles to be eliminated for us and all , I want to say congradulations to the one who blessed the Father in so many ways , there are ways to play and win , I though I would say that winning is everything and will manifest for us all , today we will by playing 6 times in the lottery , 12 and 13 are for sure to be a winner as of 12 will win consistencly throughout time , I play 12 regularly if not at all , play it twice a week if possible for it will come out for sure , 12 and 13 are marching onto the scene and will play.

Ok folks , that's it from God , this is Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone else keep reading to get blessed and post all your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger andget more winnings to , testimonial activates miracles , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thanks Dan. North Carolina got that sum 13 in the midday (337) draw today, Sept 28. Smile I played it today and won $80. That number was what I like to call my "wild card". I played based on what was happening in other states and the fact that its sum was 13. I played 5 numbers today for $.50 plays and that was my only sum 13. I really couldn't see it hitting, but, as usual, I had that little "nudge" to go ahead and play it.

I was shocked when I saw it was the winner. God is just fantastic and the Universe is responding to our powerful asking. Let's keepit up.

Miracles and Blessings to each and every one of you...miracles and blessings...Big Smile

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        939 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan. North Carolina got that sum 13 in the midday (337) draw today, Sept 28. Smile I played it today and won $80. That number was what I like to call my "wild card". I played based on what was happening in other states and the fact that its sum was 13. I played 5 numbers today for $.50 plays and that was my only sum 13. I really couldn't see it hitting, but, as usual, I had that little "nudge" to go ahead and play it.

I was shocked when I saw it was the winner. God is just fantastic and the Universe is responding to our powerful asking. Let's keepit up.

Miracles and Blessings to each and every one of you...miracles and blessings...Big Smile

Congrats for your win.  You sure are reaping the blessings.  God is great.

Miracles and Blessings to you.  Thank God and Dan Ban.

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see another win fromt eh post I read today of hitting 13 sum andwinning 80 dollars , also today here in NY 13 hit in the 3 Pick lucky sum too. God is good , Ha Ha !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Tody I want to congradulate you on your wins today , lucky sum is going big in everyway also 13 will hit tomorrow and 9 and 6 , for 12 is an objective number that will sure to hit Friday , 16 and 12 go together and will hit for numbers will hit , 12 & 13 are hitting and will speak to uo , 13 and 4 are also a possiblity for it will hit tomorrow , Friday is 16 and that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , this should look interesting let see what happens. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger and bless other with the miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                            milledgeville,Ga
                            United States
                            Member #68927
                            January 2, 2009
                            6080 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back. Glad to see another win fromt eh post I read today of hitting 13 sum andwinning 80 dollars , also today here in NY 13 hit in the 3 Pick lucky sum too. God is good , Ha Ha !!!. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -

Tody I want to congradulate you on your wins today , lucky sum is going big in everyway also 13 will hit tomorrow and 9 and 6 , for 12 is an objective number that will sure to hit Friday , 16 and 12 go together and will hit for numbers will hit , 12 & 13 are hitting and will speak to uo , 13 and 4 are also a possiblity for it will hit tomorrow , Friday is 16 and that's it.

Ok , this is Dan again , this should look interesting let see what happens. I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bigger and bless other with the miracles too. God Bless , Dan !!!

thank you Dan.. I love reading your post, and have gotten some hits.. look for you tomorrow.

1977's avatar - flower2
                              st. pete
                              United States
                              Member #6680
                              September 3, 2004
                              1226 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

"God lets bring back some LOVE and OBSTACLES to be eliminated for US and ALL"

Page 43 of 103