Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 37 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , Dan is back , that is so cool story about helping people on errands all day and then hitting the quick pic for 100 dollars. When you help others it activates more power to win , love it - God is Good !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - I want t say congradulations to all for winning today , I want to say that you all did a great job of helping out people to achieve what you set out to do , lets just say that winning in the lottery is the magic number 12 , I want to say that if you play both sides it will gaurenntee to a win , further more you can play both numbers seperatly and will chance be a number of winning in the lottery , lets say that if you play 12 , you can double both numbers and and gaureentee a win on both sides , you can win on both numbers on both cases , it will hit by side by side 12 is a magic number that will treat you well , like I said play both sides and you will win , your going to pay high divivdends in this , I gaurenntee it , you play 458 and stop !! - That's it , This is Dan again , like I said many times before I just type what God tells me to type without judgement. I got to pray and meditate on what he just told me to write because I don't understand it now , Ha Ha !!! , mayby it's 4-pick 1212 , I don't know but feels like what he's tryig to tell us. - Ok , I 'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come back and post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others too , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Hello , Dan is back , that is so cool story about helping people on errands all day and then hitting the quick pic for 100 dollars. When you help others it activates more power to win , love it - God is Good !!! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - I want t say congradulations to all for winning today , I want to say that you all did a great job of helping out people to achieve what you set out to do , lets just say that winning in the lottery is the magic number 12 , I want to say that if you play both sides it will gaurenntee to a win , further more you can play both numbers seperatly and will chance be a number of winning in the lottery , lets say that if you play 12 , you can double both numbers and and gaureentee a win on both sides , you can win on both numbers on both cases , it will hit by side by side 12 is a magic number that will treat you well , like I said play both sides and you will win , your going to pay high divivdends in this , I gaurenntee it , you play 458 and stop !! - That's it , This is Dan again , like I said many times before I just type what God tells me to type without judgement. I got to pray and meditate on what he just told me to write because I don't understand it now , Ha Ha !!! , mayby it's 4-pick 1212 , I don't know but feels like what he's tryig to tell us. - Ok , I 'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come back and post your winnings and blessings so you can be blessed further and bless others too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wow I hadn't read all your  post when you said 12* I thought 1212* and then I kept reading and I seen the 1212 good one!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
      Wilmington, NC
      United States
      Member #130031
      July 4, 2012
      199 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2013, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I'm going to play 1212 for my states Pick 4

For the Pick 3 I think I'll do 121 and 122 as well as 458

I like all those numbers!  Thank's Dan for receiving the message and sharing it with all of us. 

Think on good things people...think on GOOD things!Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34130 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2013, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to play 1212 for my states Pick 4

For the Pick 3 I think I'll do 121 and 122 as well as 458

I like all those numbers!  Thank's Dan for receiving the message and sharing it with all of us. 

Think on good things people...think on GOOD things!Smile

Me  too msjthewinner....yes, lets make it happen Yes thanks Dan ban  and  thank you Lord for getting my attention I love the 122,120,121 123 321 too.  Lets all get some Blessings..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations on all the people who played 956 , that was a winner for sure , there is a number that will play tomorrow that will give you 6 times the double , play 654 and 3 and stop , those are the numbers today , God Bless !!! Ok this is Dan , for some reason God is giving us numbers , don't ask me why , Ha Ha !! - I have no idea if these will come out but I will say this , yesterday when God told us to play 12 or I checked the 4- pick here in NY and the past 2 days it was - 0-2-1-0 and the day before it was 2-7-1-2 so I think something is about to give on 1212 or mayby it should be played 2112 , I'm not sure , we'll see also it's very important to undersatnd when God saids congradulation for winning or a paticular number , it means it already happened in Heaven already and it has to manifest itself here on Earth in the future , Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone add your posts of any blessing or winnings your recieved so you can blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Ha Ha !!! , Dan

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            932 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations on all the people who played 956 , that was a winner for sure , there is a number that will play tomorrow that will give you 6 times the double , play 654 and 3 and stop , those are the numbers today , God Bless !!! Ok this is Dan , for some reason God is giving us numbers , don't ask me why , Ha Ha !! - I have no idea if these will come out but I will say this , yesterday when God told us to play 12 or I checked the 4- pick here in NY and the past 2 days it was - 0-2-1-0 and the day before it was 2-7-1-2 so I think something is about to give on 1212 or mayby it should be played 2112 , I'm not sure , we'll see also it's very important to undersatnd when God saids congradulation for winning or a paticular number , it means it already happened in Heaven already and it has to manifest itself here on Earth in the future , Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone add your posts of any blessing or winnings your recieved so you can blessed further and others can be blessed , God Bless , Ha Ha !!! , Dan

I have been watching the pick 4 and numbers here are nothing close, not to say they could just pop up.  With God anything is possible.  And thank you God and Danban for todays post.  Have been blessed with more sales lately and just some good luck/blessings in general.  Thank you.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
              Wilmington, NC
              United States
              Member #130031
              July 4, 2012
              199 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Me  too msjthewinner....yes, lets make it happen Yes thanks Dan ban  and  thank you Lord for getting my attention I love the 122,120,121 123 321 too.  Lets all get some Blessings..

I am going to play back 112 and 122 for my state's pick 3 draw - we got 807 for the daytime draw. I got a Qp this morning for the Pick 3 of 467 and it came in the Pick 4 along with the 2.  I wasn't listening so I didn't play it in the Pick 4. I gotta remember to get still and listen. The solution is usually right in front of my face!Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #114703
                August 5, 2011
                4623 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Dan, just wanted to let you know that I won eight dollars yesterday off our cash five..also didn't check the thread in a couple days.....was trying to make sense of your 458 post, then decided to check the texas numbers and there it is, we got 5448 yesterday, crazy...

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                  Newport News, VA
                  United States
                  Member #144545
                  July 8, 2013
                  971 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2013, 8:08 am - IP Logged

I needed the inspiration from you all to keep on striving for a HUGE win.  I have had numbers given to me and I have lost out on large sums of money by not being in present awareness once I get to the store.  I have been praying for focus and for divine direction when playing the lottery.  Now I have a greater spirit of expectation; knowing God is able and He is faithful.  Thank you all for this thread of POWER. peace and many blessings

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2013, 8:40 am - IP Logged

We got $401. and back for Direct T.V. Thank you Lord..   I won off the M.M. Ball 01 thanks Danban for starting this thread.  Don't know about that 1212 I had it in my other post.. its taking to long to come out..  hang in there with it.. 1212 or 6767 the mirrors..Thumbs Up

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      932 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hi DanBan, just checked the Mega Millions numbers:  2, 12, 18, 54, 56 & 1.   Unfortunately I did not play the 2, 12, 1, that would have been a $10 win!  I think we need to know which games to play!!  Thank you God and DanBan, I think I will be paying better attention.  Good Luck everyone for PB tonite, maybe I will play these numbers for tonites draw.

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #2365
                        September 22, 2003
                        4777 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon Dan Ban,

4812 came in the New Jersey Pick 4 midday 9/10.

Unfortunely I didn't check here until today.

(12) pair

You're a blessing. when you speak it, it shall come to pass.

Eazy

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                          Newport News, VA
                          United States
                          Member #144545
                          July 8, 2013
                          971 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

just when it seemed like I was down to my last dime, God shows up with a blessing that was right on time.  I bought a $1 scratch off ticket yesterday and when I scratched it this afternoon I had won $25.00. thank you all for your prayers and testimonies.  And most of all thank you God for your mercy, love, and continuous blessings!

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , here's the thing when I let God type for me , most of the information is pertaining to someone who is reading it , it's up to them to feel it's for them , the reason I say that is the 12 number came out paired in New Jersey 4 Pick , so It did'nt pertain to me or others just for that one person on the post who lived in New Jersey , I felt that when I was typing it but was'nt sure , and I also felt the number was suppose to come out paired which would have won 50 dollars , well anyway , I enjoy all the winnings people posted but the most important one that I liked it the person who won 25 dollars from a scratch ticket when they really needed it , the reason I say that is when you are really worring that if God will supply your needs , he'll come in the last moment to save the day , it happens all the time with me , it takes a lot of nervous energy of loss to get a miracle from God , that's why when people are'nt in strong need , it doe'snt come but when your backs against the wall , it then comes. It has to to do with focus nervous energy on one thing to activate it. There is a cosmic law that God created where if something is taken away from you , it's mandated that it has to be replaced , that's God's law and is a fact. So always think of that when worry takes you over. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go  - I want to say congradulations to all who viewed me yesterday for the win int the lotteries , it's up to me to set the score when it comes to winning , let me just say , that you hav to abide by the rules of the game to win , let's say if you want to win then go for it , play the number throughout like you mean it , then stay away , I will show you how to win in the lottery by saying this - first you must act as if your gonna win , in this case , set a goal that you will win everyday , for that is the way to harmony , let's say you play 3 times a day , then let go of it and play it once or twice then let go , you will see results when you play , play something 983 or stop , that's it. - Ok folks , that's it from God , I felt when typing the numner 983 that only 98 was the strong number , but we'll see also what God is saying about playing like you know your gonna win everyday is so true , there are people who can do that , I know this is as fact , the thing is they play a lot and it's recreational to them , like this one women I knew who played the slots here in Yonkers NY , she had no intention to win well mayby a little but her main goal was to have a good time at the slots and that was it , she won a couple of hundred thousand dollars because of it.There are two ways to manifest miracles , treat it as life and death with total worry and it will appear at the last moment or do like the women and just have fun with the gambling and don't expect nothing and it will happen gradually , the first way causes pain and the second way causes joy & fun , regardless which way you choose , it will manifest , Ok I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and everyone add more power and post your blessings and winnings so you get blessed more and others be blessed to , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              932 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Interesting ...I have seen where God steps in at the last moment, one can only believe it is divine intervention.  Thank you God and DanBan.  Good luck to all on tonites powerball drawing.Blue Angel

Page 37 of 103