Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 34 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2013, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - Today's Inspiration and Encouragement:

When you are faced with a situation, person, or thing that is upsetting, discouraging, or simply makes you feel bad say this phrase to yourself over and over again until you feel better.

This works perfectly for my 9 year old son who hates doing homework. As opposed to only focusing on how much time it will take to do his homework and how little time he will have left to play video games or ride his bike, I remind him to say this phrase so that his perception of getting his homework done changes. 

I Could See Peace Instead of This.

~WB:34 - "A Course in Miracles" Thought From the Foundation of Inner Peace~

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

savannah, ga
    United States
    Member #37345
    April 13, 2006
    342 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2013, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I had taken a test that is very important and was a few points short of passing which distressed me quite a bit. Well within a few days the instructor  decided to add additional points to everyones grade which miraculously allowed me to pass. This was a blessing from God, again. Not a lottery win but a win just the same. God is good everyday.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hi Marcie I am blessed by your stories when I come on here and read it gives me faith and hope. Even though it seems that I am struggling real bad at the moment I still believe the Creator is in control of everything! Blessings to everyone in the group have a wonderful night!

Thanks just wanted to share $10.00  and $8.00 Instant ticket..God is good Blessings to everyone! Thumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ha Ha Ha !!! God is so good today - Winners today on the post -

1) $2 scratch and win

2) $400.00 got from  Recyling and extra blessings

3) $160.00 without buying a ticket again from person that really needed it.

4) Angels giving numbers and result -  two white balls and the mb $10.00 win

5)  person received $150 yesterday without buying a ticket. And I was one number off in my state's daytime pick 3 lottery    drawing yesterday

6) Person passing test

7) (This one was in my messgage box ) - Box hit by Prosperous today

8) ( Me ) 621 came out straight today in NY 3 Pick numbers after 6 days of prayer to hit it. I did not play it so I did'nt win any money because I did'n play it today , Ha Ha !!! , I can laugh because I'll just start over again and play for all the days required , for some reason it usually takes around 5 to 6 days or a little bit more to hit. I was doing a test prayer with God under his guidance anyway to see what would happen , so I'll be ready next time , Ha Ha , God is good !!!

God is good !!!

Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to tell you all congradulations on your wins today and many more blessings to come gaureenteed. This will be a time in your life that will be amazing , I will show you how to win the lotteries at a fast rate without purchasing a ticket today , first you must all magnitize your thoughts to me in everyway , you need to hear all the words I say to attract you wealth and be rich , I will show you how to do this , first you must ask where you want to be , then become it , meaning that you will be one with the thing that you want , I will show you how , first you must think of an object like a Car , then enter the Car inside and ride it like it was real , feel as though you are in the car , do this for a couple of days , then ask me to give it to you , that's it , you will get it !!! - OK Folks , it's Dan again , his technique God gives you really works , by doing this in your mind and then feeling it with joy for a couple of days , you will then get the thing that you want - you can actually go to a store where they sell the thing that you want and pick it up and feel it and touch it and feel that it's yours and ask God to give it to you , then let it go. Watch what happens after that , Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power to get us our wins and blessings , also posts all your blessings and winnings in this post so you can win bigger and blesse others so they can win too , testimony activates miracles !!! God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2013, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Hey all, small wins this week but better than nothing, think it was around $10.00 in total...also felt compelled to come on here.  A couple of nights ago, I was in line at a gas station and a girl came up with a bag of change, to buy paper towels...I felt bad for her so told her I would pay for it, she then asked if she could get a drink and I said okay, and she left. 

Today, I am at the same gas station, I go in and make a couple of purchases, came out, and there was a lady in a van..I was about to get in my car and she goes excuse me, so I went over to the passenger side, but kind of stayed back because she scared me a little ( Not sure why).  She then asked me to say a prayer for her.  I told her I would; she started to say she was on the way with her 5 kids, but I think she saw I was kind of scared of her and she stopped talking and just asked me to say a prayer for her..I did but thought it would help if I came on here and asked for everyone to pray for her and her family.  (Not sure if she was being sincere or not)

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34096 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2013, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Hey all, small wins this week but better than nothing, think it was around $10.00 in total...also felt compelled to come on here.  A couple of nights ago, I was in line at a gas station and a girl came up with a bag of change, to buy paper towels...I felt bad for her so told her I would pay for it, she then asked if she could get a drink and I said okay, and she left. 

Today, I am at the same gas station, I go in and make a couple of purchases, came out, and there was a lady in a van..I was about to get in my car and she goes excuse me, so I went over to the passenger side, but kind of stayed back because she scared me a little ( Not sure why).  She then asked me to say a prayer for her.  I told her I would; she started to say she was on the way with her 5 kids, but I think she saw I was kind of scared of her and she stopped talking and just asked me to say a prayer for her..I did but thought it would help if I came on here and asked for everyone to pray for her and her family.  (Not sure if she was being sincere or not)

If she asked you to pray for her she was sincere I really belive that..  Noone would would ask for you to pray for them if they wasn't sincere..    $70.00 at the Inernet Cafe...Thank you Lord!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                Newport News, VA
                United States
                Member #144545
                July 8, 2013
                971 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Greetings LP friends, I wanted to share with you all the goodness of The Lord! In the past three days; I have hit the pick 3 & pick 4 lottery. One win was off an EP for $80, yesterday hit for $100 on Pick 4 & today hit both games for $240. God is truly good because my friends I was down to the end of my jar, but God took my little and multiplied it greatly! I have been praying for LP members by name to be increased! Calling out to Him in times of trouble and giving Him praise through it all! My suggestion keep trusting, keep praying, keep being a blessing and definitely keep praising!!!!!!!!!!

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , great to hear the 3 wins today and the prayer story of the women , that's how it works , you'll find if you go out of your comfort zone and help the homeless and pray for others , things will happen fast for you in return , here's an interesing thing if you see a person that ask a prayer from you , that's a free pass from God to act regardless of how the persons vibes are , I once had a friend who sin like crazy and would hurt a lot of people unintentionally but he always be remorsefull afterwards and always ask them to pray for him even though many did'nt because they either were holding a grudge , or they felt it would'nt help or had not the faith to pray , many times he would get me mad too on certain sitiations but I always let it pass a little while later and just love him for who he was which is a form of a prayer and always asked God for harmony in the situiation with him because I had to see him everyday at work - What I'm trying to say hear is that even if the person doe'snt deserve the prayer or God tells you not to pray for the person then the perfect prayer to say to God is ask for harmony in the situiation , it leaves the situiation open to all avenues with out being detailed and works all the time. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for all your wins today , for it is my will for you to win , I just want to say that you need to ask me how much you want today , if you need money then ask me I will give it to you , you can ask me through the message so I can give you a blessing in decree , that's it - Ok folks , that was a short but powerfull one from God , God is good , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also all of you keep posting your belssings & winnings no matter how small so you can be blessed to win bigger and other can recive miracles too. God Bless !!! - Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                    United States
                    Member #130031
                    July 4, 2012
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Monday, September 2, 2013 - Verse of the Day

~Romans 8:18 ~

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                      United States
                      Member #130031
                      July 4, 2012
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Monday, September 2, 2013 - Encouragement and Inspiration

Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. ~ Marianne Williamson

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Glad to see all the posts on angel messages and giving faith to us all ,  I am going to let God take over my handwritiing so that all of can win huge in the lotterries without buying a ticket , here I go - I will win tonight huge with out a doubt , the lotteries are my friend , I will win huge and big without a doubt for I am king of my desires , we will win huge all in the game of life for it is written that we a converted by God and us all , for I will help all to achieve your goals , for this is the truth , amen !!! I want to say that winning is everything in my book , for without winning you can't succeed , that is what I'm trying to tell you all , win everyday with me and I will bless you , gaureenteed , amen !!! - Ok folks , that was short and simple from God , winning is everything , David thought that when he slayed the giant to free the Isrealites , can you imagine if he did'nt have that confindence in God to win , Isreal would have never be , be like David , winning is everything , God's stamp of approaval !!! - I will back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone keep posting you blessings and winnings in this forum to activate all blessings , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Glad to see all the posts on angel messages and giving faith to us all ,  I am going to let God take over my handwritiing so that all of can win huge in the lotterries without buying a ticket , here I go - I will win tonight huge with out a doubt , the lotteries are my friend , I will win huge and big without a doubt for I am king of my desires , we will win huge all in the game of life for it is written that we a converted by God and us all , for I will help all to achieve your goals , for this is the truth , amen !!! I want to say that winning is everything in my book , for without winning you can't succeed , that is what I'm trying to tell you all , win everyday with me and I will bless you , gaureenteed , amen !!! - Ok folks , that was short and simple from God , winning is everything , David thought that when he slayed the giant to free the Isrealites , can you imagine if he did'nt have that confindence in God to win , Isreal would have never be , be like David , winning is everything , God's stamp of approaval !!! - I will back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone keep posting you blessings and winnings in this forum to activate all blessings , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Amen Dan ban....Grand-daughter having problems  can't paid her Rent I just said a prayer God will work it out in the Name of Jesus please say a prayer everybody I will do what I can..

georgia
                            United States
                            Member #135515
                            November 25, 2012
                            28 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

The lord is great and greatly to be praised, I recieved $100.00 today without buying a ticket once again, he just keep on blessing me, and I give him all the praise,honor and glory because he is worthy. I thank you Dan Ban and all the followers on this thread, I pray that everybody will be blessed and trust in the Lord , for he will make away for all of us. When we are down to nothing, God is up to something!!

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Amen Dan ban....Grand-daughter having problems  can't paid her Rent I just said a prayer God will work it out in the Name of Jesus please say a prayer everybody I will do what I can..

Father, I request the most benevolent outcome for Marcie's granddaughter having her rent paid in full NOW, and that any and all beings bring aid, comfort, prosperity and anything else she may need into her experience NOW. And may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of her and everyone else concerned. Thank you, thank you, thank you, in the name of Jesus, Amen.Blue Angel

Page 34 of 103