Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 30 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2013, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey all, I used to live near San Antonio  and before getting on this post I've had a couple of bad experiences with people pretending to need help or be homeless...example about 10 years ago I was driving and this guy was on the street  holding a sign about he needed help..I personally don't like to give away money to people who deceive others...anyways I felt bad for this person so I swung around to the Mcdonalds that was close by and got him a meal, I drove up to the guy and said here's some food, and he looked at it and said No, I don't want it.  It didn't make any sense but I kept driving, and it is difficult to me now to believe others who might legitimately need help.  This thread has helped me out alot on that outlook..

Anyway I was trying to think of times this week where I have been blessed monetarily and couldn't think of anything...then I remembered that I did get approved for the apartments I was looking at, and when I got home I got an unexpected email stating I had sold something that I posted about 6 months ago, I made $85.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Newport News, VA
    United States
    Member #144545
    July 8, 2013
    971 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

This thread is so powerful!!!  Get ready for a financial windfall because God is ready to bless us all financially!  When you can be grateful and appreciate what you have already, it seems as if whatever you have been waiting for appears expeditiously! I don't know when, but I know my financial miracle will appear right on time...thank you God!  DanBan, marcie and lejardin, special thanks to you all for your congratulatory wishes! All Glory to God

mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #133892
      October 12, 2012
      248 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I touch and agree...IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34522 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan Ban    467 N.Y. I hope you are reading my threads.. did you know that  700/707 7070 and 7000 are both prs.? Like 100/110  1000/1010 Lets all get Bless even the 400/404 4000/4040   Lets all get some Blessings ... from the Lottery or any other Blessing..I Agree!

Ok Dan I was trying to give you an example   I just didn't play the 440 back..  I hope you stuck with the 700 comb.  We will get the 4040 or 4000 thats usually the way the Lottery works..  Lets just see make it happen for Us.. T.Y.L. in advance..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok Dan I was trying to give you an example   I just didn't play the 440 back..  I hope you stuck with the 700 comb.  We will get the 4040 or 4000 thats usually the way the Lottery works..  Lets just see make it happen for Us.. T.Y.L. in advance..

Ha Ha !!! , 007 came out box here in NYC last night , good call !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , as for the person who was blessed from Ebay with 85 dollars , that was God again , Ha Ha !!! yeah many times you might be blessed and not know it , you always got to check , always ask God , did I get blessed recently ? Also for giving to homeless and not knowing weather the person truly needs it or not , that's why you need to know God personally as an inner voice that talks to you , he will tell when to give and when not to , this takes pratice and you need to bug God everyday to give you that communication everday and use it , just by asking and bugging him , in the Bible , the old widow women kept bugging the judge everday for justice , he finally gave in not because he agreed with her because he needed peace - Luke 18:5 - but I will give this widow justice because she keeps bothering me. Otherwise, there will be no end to her coming here and embarrassing me and wearing me out " Also try going to a homeless shelter or the salvation army and giving your money , that will work too , also give to the  poor Isrealite Jews first & the Greeks 2nd for you blessing will be even greater , eveyone saids Isreal is a rich country , yeah right !!! did you know Isreal has the highest poor rate and many are on welfare , God is not too please with that , just give to some money to a organization that gives food & clothes to the jewish poor and Isreal and watch what happens to your blessings , it will skyrocket !!! there are a couple of them on the internet and by going to their websites and checking out their videos you see they are the real deal. In the Bible it saids help the Jew first then the Greek then the Gential , in that order , God is not playing favoritism it just has to do with a sound metaphysical princaple on why God needs you to do this which takes too long to explain here. Ok . I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge tonight with out buying a ticket - here I go - I want to congradulate you all on coming to me tonight for I have blessed you all , today I want to speak on how you going to win the lottery with out buying a ticket , first I want you to pray out loud that you are going to win tonight , then let it go , that's it , then I want you to be with me as we pray together on this , that's it - Ok folks , this is Dan again , that was very short , Ha Ha , but to the point , you simply ask God what you want then stay in his presence to activate it , it's that simple. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone keep reading and posting your blessings and wins so you can win more and others can be blessed too , God Bless !!! Dan

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34522 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha !!! , 007 came out box here in NYC last night , good call !!!

Yeah , now if I can only get some Blessing from a number lol.. but it doesn't matter I will be Blessed in a few days... anyway Thank you Lord!  Everybody get your Blessings  it can be done not even without the Lottery.. I gave my Grandson one of my Flat Screen T.V's because he is in College and he needs it.. I never even got a Thank you but it is ok.. His other Grandmother came to my house to get it to take it all the way to Dayton,Ohio  He is into Performing Arts..  God is good all the time I guess he will thank me one day...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

hit tonite's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Shelbyville
                United States
                Member #110399
                May 3, 2011
                915 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , as for the person who was blessed from Ebay with 85 dollars , that was God again , Ha Ha !!! yeah many times you might be blessed and not know it , you always got to check , always ask God , did I get blessed recently ? Also for giving to homeless and not knowing weather the person truly needs it or not , that's why you need to know God personally as an inner voice that talks to you , he will tell when to give and when not to , this takes pratice and you need to bug God everyday to give you that communication everday and use it , just by asking and bugging him , in the Bible , the old widow women kept bugging the judge everday for justice , he finally gave in not because he agreed with her because he needed peace - Luke 18:5 - but I will give this widow justice because she keeps bothering me. Otherwise, there will be no end to her coming here and embarrassing me and wearing me out " Also try going to a homeless shelter or the salvation army and giving your money , that will work too , also give to the  poor Isrealite Jews first & the Greeks 2nd for you blessing will be even greater , eveyone saids Isreal is a rich country , yeah right !!! did you know Isreal has the highest poor rate and many are on welfare , God is not too please with that , just give to some money to a organization that gives food & clothes to the jewish poor and Isreal and watch what happens to your blessings , it will skyrocket !!! there are a couple of them on the internet and by going to their websites and checking out their videos you see they are the real deal. In the Bible it saids help the Jew first then the Greek then the Gential , in that order , God is not playing favoritism it just has to do with a sound metaphysical princaple on why God needs you to do this which takes too long to explain here. Ok . I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge tonight with out buying a ticket - here I go - I want to congradulate you all on coming to me tonight for I have blessed you all , today I want to speak on how you going to win the lottery with out buying a ticket , first I want you to pray out loud that you are going to win tonight , then let it go , that's it , then I want you to be with me as we pray together on this , that's it - Ok folks , this is Dan again , that was very short , Ha Ha , but to the point , you simply ask God what you want then stay in his presence to activate it , it's that simple. Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone keep reading and posting your blessings and wins so you can win more and others can be blessed too , God Bless !!! Dan

Hey Dan!  What a blessing this post is, keep it up and keep serving and praising The Lord!!!  May God bless you!  Lets keep and always put God first, no matter what the circumstance or problem is, Jesus will work it out!  AMEN!!!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                  Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I was sitting here, trying to decide what numbers to play tonight, and I was searching for the followers to the number "515" and came across this thread. Talk about Blessings and the Law of Attraction in action! Big Smile

I believe that all of our prayers have already been answered. All we have to do is line up with the win and listen for God's instructions. 

Thank you Dan for helping to remind us that prayer is the way to bring about the financial miracles we are all seeking. Wink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

I forgot to mention that also give to singers and performers in the street , you'll really will be blessed especially if they sing God inspiration songs but it doe'snt have to be God songs they can be just good love or happy uptempo songs or just kids dancinging in the street, here in NYC I give to all perfomers in the streets and get blessed and enjoy the music , check this video out , when I'm on the subway train and see these guys , I give them money , -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJDOY_kUU9s

Enjoy !!!

Dan

savannah, ga
                      United States
                      Member #37345
                      April 13, 2006
                      343 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

I had another cash 3 hit yesterday. I am greatful to God and plan to continue to bless others. I know that is the key without a doubt.

1977's avatar - flower2
                        st. pete
                        United States
                        Member #6680
                        September 3, 2004
                        1227 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:58 am - IP Logged

When God was typing that 611 number for me , I went straigth to the NY lottery draw for 3-pick drawings  and it was already there that night a few hours before I wrote that post , that was so cool because God wrote it and it was already there with out me knowing it , it does show that he is in charge , I suggest you wait on it and then when you get the go ahead from God , then play it , there is usally a 5 to 7 day waiting period when God's prediction numbers show up or not but it's very important to pray about it to manifest it , let me pray now - God , in the name of Jesus Christ I command 611 to come out now on the 3-pick in Florida , thank you God Amen !!!

Smile

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                          Wilmington, NC
                          United States
                          Member #130031
                          July 4, 2012
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, here's something to think about...

What conflicting beliefs have you learned over the years that keep you from connecting to God and winning the lottery?

Here's some beliefs I've had to work through...

...I want to win but playing the lottery is sin...

...I want to win but playing the lottery is disobeying God...

...I want to win but if I do, it might send me to hell...

...God doesn't hear a sinner's prayer...

...Getting money easily and not working hard for it is a bad thing...

...You've got to work hard to have anything...

...I probably won't win anyway...

...Sometimes God says no...

...God won't bless you in other ways if you play the lottery...

...Money is evil...

...Money changes things from bad to worse...

Just think about it for a moment. How often are you thinking negative thoughts while at the same time praying for a win? You see, I've learned that wanting something and focusing on the absence of it at the same time blocks the manifestation.

I had a lot of guilt surrounding playing the lottery because I felt like I was doing something God doesn't like and that he wasn't pleased with me. So, I ignored my dreams of numbers and told that little voice in my head to be quiet when it was giving me advice of when to play and when not to play.

But, I've since come to learn that it's up to me to do something to shift that energy so that I could hear God's YES and so that my prayers would manifest.

I believe that when we ask, God gives us a yes, but I've got 40 years of negative thinking to work through. So now, before I begin doing workouts, or even buying a quick pick, I do a little tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT), along with my prayer in order to shift any negative energy I have at the moment.

Tapping is just lightly tapping on certain accu-pressure points on my body while feeling negative emotion and thinking the conflicting thoughts about the lottery to shift that energy.

Sometimes, when I'm about to play, I notice that I'm not THINKING about how GOOD it would FEEL to win, but instead I'm THINKING about a time when I really NEEDED to win and didn't or I was sure a number would hit and it didn't and FEELING the negative emotion that comes with that thought. 

I felt disappointed, angry, guilty, hurt, sad, discouraged, alone and wasteful.I tap on those negative emotions until I feel relief and then I pray in confidence.
                          Now that all you good folks are touching and agreeing on God's power to provide, I feel even more confident.

Hopefully, this post will help to remind all of us to be more guarded in what we are thinking and how we FEEL about what we are thinking. All in all, it's the emotion that lets us know.May we all be blessed and encouraged today...Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, here's something to think about...

What conflicting beliefs have you learned over the years that keep you from connecting to God and winning the lottery?

Here's some beliefs I've had to work through...

...I want to win but playing the lottery is sin...

...I want to win but playing the lottery is disobeying God...

...I want to win but if I do, it might send me to hell...

...God doesn't hear a sinner's prayer...

...Getting money easily and not working hard for it is a bad thing...

...You've got to work hard to have anything...

...I probably won't win anyway...

...Sometimes God says no...

...God won't bless you in other ways if you play the lottery...

...Money is evil...

...Money changes things from bad to worse...

Just think about it for a moment. How often are you thinking negative thoughts while at the same time praying for a win? You see, I've learned that wanting something and focusing on the absence of it at the same time blocks the manifestation.

I had a lot of guilt surrounding playing the lottery because I felt like I was doing something God doesn't like and that he wasn't pleased with me. So, I ignored my dreams of numbers and told that little voice in my head to be quiet when it was giving me advice of when to play and when not to play.

But, I've since come to learn that it's up to me to do something to shift that energy so that I could hear God's YES and so that my prayers would manifest.

I believe that when we ask, God gives us a yes, but I've got 40 years of negative thinking to work through. So now, before I begin doing workouts, or even buying a quick pick, I do a little tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT), along with my prayer in order to shift any negative energy I have at the moment.

Tapping is just lightly tapping on certain accu-pressure points on my body while feeling negative emotion and thinking the conflicting thoughts about the lottery to shift that energy.

Sometimes, when I'm about to play, I notice that I'm not THINKING about how GOOD it would FEEL to win, but instead I'm THINKING about a time when I really NEEDED to win and didn't or I was sure a number would hit and it didn't and FEELING the negative emotion that comes with that thought. 

I felt disappointed, angry, guilty, hurt, sad, discouraged, alone and wasteful.I tap on those negative emotions until I feel relief and then I pray in confidence.
                            Now that all you good folks are touching and agreeing on God's power to provide, I feel even more confident.

Hopefully, this post will help to remind all of us to be more guarded in what we are thinking and how we FEEL about what we are thinking. All in all, it's the emotion that lets us know.May we all be blessed and encouraged today...Smile

I dont have any of those conflicting beliefs, but thanks for posting them.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Page 30 of 103