Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 1:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 25 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2013, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Count me in Dan, we are in a winning state.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Count me in Dan, we are in a winning state.

LOL

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , I got 7 exact messages for the Mega Million lottery pool in my box , Ha Ha , God has a sense of humor when it comes to the exact number. I got one other person which did'nt reply to my message box ( Helpmewin ) user name who posted instead , I asked God was it allright to include this person too , and God said it was my decsion , so I decided what the heck , 8 people is a magic number in Gods eyes anyway , it stands for infinte wealth , here are the 8 people -

Octember - Bustyellie - Loversigns - Prosperous - Realtorjim - Moldyfan - Ddjordan1 - and - Helpmewin.

That's 8 people , NO MORE FOLKS - The lottery pool is closed.

If you want to be part of another lottery pool , form another one for yourselves in this post forum and it will be blessed.

From my experience , when more than one people work on winning in the lotteries together , they when big and fast. Jesus & his 12 apostels , I need not say more. I've one a couple of times whe I got together with 2 or 3 people , the winnings were small but we won. One time unwisely I go together with another person to win the pick 4 and we picked a certain number and within certain times during the weeks and months , it almost came out within 3 numbers , but the reason it did'nt come out because God told me , we were trying to do it the hard way and not under his guidance even though we almost hit with our own power. The reason I'm mentioning this is , now that I got the 8 people , I will just buy the 2 tickets a week on the mega million and let God handle the rest. No stress , no worry , no nothing , juts buy the tickets and let God choose the time. Whe I was buying the tickets on my own the past weeks before - I was always hitting either one number or getting within 2 numbers everyweek and some times I would hit 3 numbers and win a couple of bucks but that was it , that's why God told me to form the lottery pool so the number of people will activate it together. So we will see what happens , it sounds weird that I would say that since I know it will happen , I just don't know when , that's all. I've read and seen a lot of youtube videos where people won the lottery pool whitin a couple of weeks to a couple of months , which passes by very quickly and is well worth the wait , so just realax and let God handle everything but at the same time think and feel about us winning that huge jackpot too.

God Bless Us All To Win In The Name Of Jesus Christ.

WE WILL WIN !!!!

AMEN !!!

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Ok Folks , this is Dan , this is for the regular blessing for all of us to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting now to win - Hello people , I want to congradulate you all for all you have won in the past , now I'm going to tell you something , first I want to say how happy I see that all of have congradulated Dan for participating in the lotteries wins for all of win together. What I mean is that you will all win togther for Dan will buy the tickets that he has purchased each week for all of you people to win IN THE LOTTERY POOL , The Meaga Million , that's it folks , wish you all great blessings and that you will win big now that you massed together all your power for one goal , that is the way to do it magnifenctly , the Apostels with Jesus did this and were successful in groups, That's it . Ok folks , this is Dan again , we are are going to have fun in the weeks ahead that's for sure. As for the person who said they knew there was a catch in this , Mmmm , mmm , Ha Ha , so little faith , if you knew what I experienced with the lotteries with groups of people you would have not said that , oh well , you'll see what happens in the coming weeks ahead and view Gods great miracles to manifest in the mega millions for the lottery pool , I will be back tomorow to add more power for all of us to win and everyone do the same to read and post your winnings so all can win and be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34514 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I have Faith in God and Myself.. thanks anyway Dan maybe its a good Idea for you to form a Pool it couldn't hurt... No disrepect to you, People form Pools all the time and I have even heard of them winning Jackpot lots of times Good Luck with your Lotterypool.  But I feel confident and I do have faith about Hitting the Jackpot One Day!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I added one more late comer to the the lottery pool only because they were a regular in this post forum and I thought it would be better to have 9 as the magic number which is greater than 8 spiritually , Ha Ha !!! The user name is - LEJARDIN. NO MORE THE LOTTERY POOL IS CLOSED. Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations to you all for all being so patient with me , I will gaureenteed that we will win big in the coming days ahead , let me speak to you about the Bible , first I want to say that money is an abject to be desired , you have to win in the way of the mighty Kings won , like King David , he was a mighty man , he took faith in himself to fight the Giant and won , not only that , he was surprised to find that he won a whole kingdome of wealth in Jeruseluem , and he also gained a wife too , just becuse he fought the Giant and won , you will all have fight the giant within and win big , through my fortune you shall inherit a kngdom of vast wealth , you shall all be Kings amongst lions , Amen , That's It - Ok folks , that's it from God , that was a no brainer , Ha Ha !!! - Be like King David , fight the Giant and you will gain a whole kingdom , enough said , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win and everyone come to this post and read and posts all your blessings and winnings so all can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              1048 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello , this is Dan. I added one more late comer to the the lottery pool only because they were a regular in this post forum and I thought it would be better to have 9 as the magic number which is greater than 8 spiritually , Ha Ha !!! The user name is - LEJARDIN. NO MORE THE LOTTERY POOL IS CLOSED. Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to say congradulations to you all for all being so patient with me , I will gaureenteed that we will win big in the coming days ahead , let me speak to you about the Bible , first I want to say that money is an abject to be desired , you have to win in the way of the mighty Kings won , like King David , he was a mighty man , he took faith in himself to fight the Giant and won , not only that , he was surprised to find that he won a whole kingdome of wealth in Jeruseluem , and he also gained a wife too , just becuse he fought the Giant and won , you will all have fight the giant within and win big , through my fortune you shall inherit a kngdom of vast wealth , you shall all be Kings amongst lions , Amen , That's It - Ok folks , that's it from God , that was a no brainer , Ha Ha !!! - Be like King David , fight the Giant and you will gain a whole kingdom , enough said , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win and everyone come to this post and read and posts all your blessings and winnings so all can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Blue Angel

Thank you God and Dan.  I believe and have faith.  Good luck everyone!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello folks , it's Dan. I'm back to add more power for all of us to win the lotteries , ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for being with me today , first I must say that I was pleased that you all got together and praised the LOrd for all of us to win the lotteries , Dan will be back Friday for another draw on the Mega , it should be exciting to say the least , as I said before there are times that we must wait for some sort of miracle to happen in this paticualr case the lottery , you all have to sing in praise to the lord to activate the winning , without it , it won't move the power , I sing everyday and you'll have to do the same onto me , just sing and be blessed by me , that's all , I will show you all how to do it , first sing a song that will praise me then leave it at that , let go and let God take over your mind , that's it. Now for all of us to win , you have to let me take over your singing , like singing without no thought in your mind , just let me sing through you , that's all , now I want to make it clear , when yous sing , you activate the energy for the miracle to happen , it's that simple , just sing onto me , I will show you how in the days ahead , just sing , Amen , God Bless , - Ok folks , that was a no brainer , I'm a musician and I sing and play my guitar everyday through God , that's why I can do miracles , just sing onto the lord in praise so you can ble blessed by him , this will activate the Mega million dollar lottery pool and also other blessing on this post. I will be back tomorow to add more power , also all of you come and read and post any winnings and blessings so other can be blessed in this post , God Bless , Dan !!!

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #139104
                  February 14, 2013
                  3630 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2013, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Ok Folks , this is Dan , this is for the regular blessing for all of us to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting now to win - Hello people , I want to congradulate you all for all you have won in the past , now I'm going to tell you something , first I want to say how happy I see that all of have congradulated Dan for participating in the lotteries wins for all of win together. What I mean is that you will all win togther for Dan will buy the tickets that he has purchased each week for all of you people to win IN THE LOTTERY POOL , The Meaga Million , that's it folks , wish you all great blessings and that you will win big now that you massed together all your power for one goal , that is the way to do it magnifenctly , the Apostels with Jesus did this and were successful in groups, That's it . Ok folks , this is Dan again , we are are going to have fun in the weeks ahead that's for sure. As for the person who said they knew there was a catch in this , Mmmm , mmm , Ha Ha , so little faith , if you knew what I experienced with the lotteries with groups of people you would have not said that , oh well , you'll see what happens in the coming weeks ahead and view Gods great miracles to manifest in the mega millions for the lottery pool , I will be back tomorow to add more power for all of us to win and everyone do the same to read and post your winnings so all can win and be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Wow.........wish I had seen this post earlier I would have joined...one thing I didnt like was the comment about "regular blessings" I thought blessings were blessings regardless to whatever it is. Anyhow I will not let it deter my faith. Still gonna read the post good luck to everyone in your winning endeavors!!!!

United States
                    Member #114502
                    August 1, 2011
                    673 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

how about bringing oit 820 or 554

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      1048 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you once again God and Dan.  I read your posts faithfully and believe. Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody it's Dan , I'm back to add some more power. I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - first I want to comgradulate you all for coming , I want to say that all of you who have attending to this post meeting are surely blessed, when I say blessed I mean truly blessed beyond your wildest dreams , I 've seen people get blessed by me and not even know it for they were not aware that they were blessed by me , I congradulate them anyway for their winnings for they were the ones I chose without them knowing it , I can say that I chose them because they needed it badly , I can give you money , if you need it badly , that is the course of nature to be blessed fiancially when you need it the most , most of you will agree with me on that , for I have blessed many who came this direction , this is the purpose , I will say this , if you bless me , I will bless you apon your wildest measure , that's it !!! - Ok folks , this is Dan again , I think I stated this before , one can get money super fast in a miracle if it's a true need or emergency , that is a fact , you almost have to be in a state of hysteria , Ha Ha , which is not a good feeling but activates the miracle real quick , if that's all your mind is feeling throughout the day , it will come quick , I had a friend one time at my job who ran out of money and nothing in his pocket and he needed to get home and no one lend him carefare and also had no money to eat that night , all he had was 50 cents in his pocket , so he went straight to the store to get a lotto ticket for 50 cents play , the store clerk told him , we don't play that , you have to pay 1 dollar , of course my friend got real real mad and screamed at him and told him your supppose to play the 50 cent , which he was right also the anger came from God , so it was divine anger , so the clerk was in shock and gave him the 50 cents play of the 3 pick angrily , after that my friend had to wait for the draw in one hour , guess what ? he hit it straight for 500 dollars. That folks is a emergency miracle , the reason it worked because he needed now , he had to use another persons energy ( 2 people in the name of christ ) the store clerk , in this case the store clerk finally agreed with him even though he was real mad , but so what , when God is in the right he'll use another person weather they agree with you happy or angrily , it does'nt matter. I too have been in those sitiations where I produced a miracle emergency with anger , but the anger did not come from me , it came from God and it was a divine right to protect ones self in an bad sitiaution , rememember when David fought the Giant , he was'nt in a happy mood , how are your gonna be in a happy mood when you are about to slay the giant , it's impossible , those Jews need help and David came to save them under the direction of God. Ok that's enough for now , I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win and also all of you come tomorrow to read and post your blessings and winnings so all can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                          Member #139735
                          March 2, 2013
                          669 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Nice message God Bless

United States
                            Member #114502
                            August 1, 2011
                            673 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2013, 11:22 am - IP Logged

well i would like for the curse of poverty to be removed permanetly from me and my generation.

United States
                              Member #114502
                              August 1, 2011
                              673 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

some people are taught to favor names and people in the king james bible. i feel you have the potetional to win  but your name sounds like the leader of islamic faith. so u will get stereotype.

Page 25 of 103