Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 3 years ago by likeable1.

Page 20 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2013, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello folks , Dan is back , Glad to read all your posts , it adds more power to the posts for blessings and miracles , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to tell you all something , first of all , we need to stop thinking about ourselves and think about the people around us , this opens a floodgate of miracles in a miracously way , by thinking of others you open a portal of energy where you become blessed even more , let go all thoughts on yourself and think of others that are in need then you will see results on a fast scale , I want you you to think of me ( God ) and then think of the person you are trying to help , this will help you scoot along to your manifestation on a higher scale so you and all people will be blessed , that's it - Ok folks this is Dan again , that was a no brainer from God , Ha Ha !!! - I always produce greater miracles when I'm helping somebody else , it's a gimmie , it works like fire !!!! - Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power for us to be blessed , also come and read this posts and post your blessings and winnings for all to see so they can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Newport News, VA
    United States
    Member #144545
    July 8, 2013
    986 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2013, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I read Ezekiel 1 yesterday for the first time and I was unable to interpret the meaning of the text.  However in reading this particular scripture, I was able to imagine the eyes, the heads and the wings.  Paid close attention to the number four, but the kicker was when the angels became attentive to the voice of God at the end of the scripture.  What it taught me is to be in constant dialogue with God and learn to listen for direction, wisdom, protection, etc.  Would you believe me if I told you I got a box hit yesterday evening just by paying attention to my spirit!  God knows it came in such a timely manner which also increase my faith; knowing that He will always make a way when it seems like there is no way! peace and many blessings to you all

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #1289
      March 22, 2003
      473 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I read Ezekiel 1 yesterday for the first time and I was unable to interpret the meaning of the text.  However in reading this particular scripture, I was able to imagine the eyes, the heads and the wings.  Paid close attention to the number four, but the kicker was when the angels became attentive to the voice of God at the end of the scripture.  What it taught me is to be in constant dialogue with God and learn to listen for direction, wisdom, protection, etc.  Would you believe me if I told you I got a box hit yesterday evening just by paying attention to my spirit!  God knows it came in such a timely manner which also increase my faith; knowing that He will always make a way when it seems like there is no way! peace and many blessings to you all

Congrats m3ikaChiz007,  great news.  Thanks for sharing, 

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

So put my application in today at the apartments I referenced earlier, if the application goes through I was able to talk the leasing agent into letting me have the first month at a significant discounted price...I didn't read Eckzechial this morning but I did have a nine dollar win today, not alot but better than nothing:-) good luck everyone...

Texas
          United States
          Member #114703
          August 5, 2011
          4623 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I forgot to mention that I was leaving work early today and one of my coworkers said that they were hungry...Since I was leaving early anyway, I let her have my frozen dinner that was in the freezer, maybe that gesture was why I got a 9 dollar win today lol:-)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34978 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Blessings to all if I don't...... Get them somebody will.... I did win a little @ Internet Cafe my Son gave me a little money and we went and played I was winning and gave it back we both were winning we left with nothing but we had fun... He gave me Gas to put in my Car..ok another day Thank you Lord.  See you here soon Dan ban.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ha Ha , two more winners today on this post , one with Box win because they listen to spirit and the other 9 dollars because they gave food to a friend , that's how God works , the more you listen to spirit and the more you give , the bigger the miracles , blessings and money , God is great !!! - God watches everything you do !!! Amen - Ok folks I'm going to add more power today and let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Hello everyone , this is God , I want to congradulate you on your wins , it was great to see you win today , I'm looking for more wins as we go along and anxsious about it , lets speak about something that I know you want ot hear , let me say I want al to love !!! Love will bring you powerful energy to your life , without it , your lost , let me say that if speak to me in the morning , I will be there to hear you and bless you , just speak to me , and I'll be there , let me just say , that when you speak to me , you ignite a passion of power into the air with your words thus you will be transformed to a being of light , That's it !!! - Ok folks , another short one from God but powerful - by speaking to God , you charge the air with energy and it forms miracles , I do this all the time and it works like fire , speaking is KING , silence to God produces no results , of course after you speak to God and tell him what's on your mind , then you must be silent to hear him , it's just like a telephone conversation , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , keep coming to this post and read and add more power and also post any winnings & blessing so that others can get the miracles too , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless !!! , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34978 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , Ha Ha , two more winners today on this post , one with Box win because they listen to spirit and the other 9 dollars because they gave food to a friend , that's how God works , the more you listen to spirit and the more you give , the bigger the miracles , blessings and money , God is great !!! - God watches everything you do !!! Amen - Ok folks I'm going to add more power today and let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Hello everyone , this is God , I want to congradulate you on your wins , it was great to see you win today , I'm looking for more wins as we go along and anxsious about it , lets speak about something that I know you want ot hear , let me say I want al to love !!! Love will bring you powerful energy to your life , without it , your lost , let me say that if speak to me in the morning , I will be there to hear you and bless you , just speak to me , and I'll be there , let me just say , that when you speak to me , you ignite a passion of power into the air with your words thus you will be transformed to a being of light , That's it !!! - Ok folks , another short one from God but powerful - by speaking to God , you charge the air with energy and it forms miracles , I do this all the time and it works like fire , speaking is KING , silence to God produces no results , of course after you speak to God and tell him what's on your mind , then you must be silent to hear him , it's just like a telephone conversation , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , keep coming to this post and read and add more power and also post any winnings & blessing so that others can get the miracles too , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless !!! , Dan !!!

Thanks Dan ban...I Agree!See Ya!See Ya!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #2365
                    September 22, 2003
                    4777 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

MID/EVE   AUGUST 2, 2013

057, 170, 505, 860, 029, 012, 043, 052, 150, 260,

044, 605, 906, 630, 130, 038, 610, 708, 470, 108,

486, 666, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 000, 111, 222,

333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 559, 558, 808,

566, 557, 225, 455, 220, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899

Good Luck Everyone

Eazy

HERE WE GO 899 BOXXXXXXXXXX  White Bounce  Party

I WOULD HAD PLAY IT STR . BUT I DIDN'T THINK WHEEL.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. I'M HAPPY WITH MY WIN.

GOD BLESS ALL WINNERS.

EAZY

Canada
                      Member #145146
                      July 28, 2013
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi eazy4now. What are these numbers for? Is it for a Pick 3 somewhere?

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #2365
                        September 22, 2003
                        4777 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry This is for New Jersey of course.

I'm From New Jersey.

I also would like to say that I read Ezekiel Chapter 1 This morning before I came to work

And again before LUNCH God is Good Smile

Again Thanks Dan

Eazy

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                          BRONX, NY
                          United States
                          Member #139286
                          February 18, 2013
                          368 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

All I can do right now is praise Jesus and the miraculous works he has brought upon us all. Again, I have hit another number in NY. Right now I am still trying to adjust to the emotion. I'm immensely grateful and fortunate to have found this site. I've lost hope in the past but I have revived that hoe and faith here. Thank you Dan and Thank You Jesus for your guidance. I made a promise to myself to help others and I will continue to do so with the Grace of God. God Bless you all.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #114703
                            August 5, 2011
                            4623 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hi all, weird day today, won $10 this morning off a scratch ticket, won a parking spot drawing where the money goes to charity, checked my email and saw approved for the apartments I was looking at...which was awesome, but then I checked my email a couple of hours later, and it is based on me giving them an additional deposit of $400 plus one month rent this is in addition to the security deposit I already gave them...happy about the wins but frustrated with the apartments...I can understand from their viewpoint since my credit isn't great and i don't have alot of rental history but that is way out of my budget...what sucks about it is I think if I refuse to give them additional deposits they are not required to refund the money i already gave them...i could also understand if the additional deposit was reasonable but I just can't wrap my head around spending that much before even first months rent....Looks like I will just have to take the loss and hope that something more reasonable/safe and comfortable will come my way.....

realtorjim's avatar - dos 20equis.JPG
                              (1+sqrt(5))/2

United States
                              Member #106923
                              February 27, 2011
                              533 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

All I can do right now is praise Jesus and the miraculous works he has brought upon us all. Again, I have hit another number in NY. Right now I am still trying to adjust to the emotion. I'm immensely grateful and fortunate to have found this site. I've lost hope in the past but I have revived that hoe and faith here. Thank you Dan and Thank You Jesus for your guidance. I made a promise to myself to help others and I will continue to do so with the Grace of God. God Bless you all.

I Agree!

Page 20 of 103