Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 22 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #139104
February 14, 2013
3462 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan ban for the encouraging words....and Marcie yes I pray you have a blessed day week and month the Creaator is ever si kind to all of us...and to everyone else that reads the post be blessed!!!!!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Ha Ha , Dan is back , 4 winnings on this post today from others , God is Good , today I was in the store and this women came in to give her bingo scratch lottery tickets to the Lotto guy , the machine rang the winning sound 5 times , that was 5 tickets in a row , and the guy opened up the cash register to give the women her cash , Ha Ha , never seen that before , everytime I go into the lotto store a person will win 1 or 2 as the lotto song plays on the cash register , everytime that happens I get blessed the following days , so you figure witnessing 5 scratch wins in row before my eyes must mean sometime huge is about to happen , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks glad to see all your posts of winnings and also just sent 2 messages in the mailbox to people for a prayer that they needed , so keep coming , I'm going to now let God take over my handwriting so all of us can win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket and add more power for blessings , here I go - Let's talk about life , I want to talk about how you are all winning with your tickets , first of all let me say that you will win even bigger in the days ahead , gaureenteed , I won't stop there , I will continue for all of you to be blessed in a big way , gaureented !!!! Ok folks , that's it from God , something huge is about to happen get ready , we'll see , Ha Ha !!! I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win and keep coming back to read and post your winnings and blessings so others can be blessed to as we add more power for bigger wins and blessings , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
      Member #139735
      March 2, 2013
      669 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan Keep the the positivity coming!!!

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

well. i glad he knows i need to stop borrowing and go in debt and let my numbers net

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34142 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan ban for the encouraging words....and Marcie yes I pray you have a blessed day week and month the Creaator is ever si kind to all of us...and to everyone else that reads the post be blessed!!!!!

Thank you lets us all get Blessed.. no matter what it is...  My Aniversary today 19 yrs. Thank you Lord for these 19 yrs.  Vee and Marcie  God is good! Party614 416 4160 416X

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

georgia
            United States
            Member #135515
            November 25, 2012
            28 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

God is just keep on blessing me,I read Ezekiel 1 again last night and today on my job one of my customer gave me 10.00 and the other two ladies that work with me 10.00 also. Thank you Dan and all the believers,let continue to prayer for each other and like Dan said thank God for the small blessing and watch him give you a blessing so Big you will be speechless.Thank you Jesus for everything that you has done for all of us on this thread and we thank you in advance for what you are about to do for everyone in the future. Amen

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , such a beautiful day today , it is good to be alive , Ha Ha !!! , love the recent post of the person getting 10 dollars twice at job , that's how it works , God gives small blessing , then boom !!! a large blessing comes , Ha Ha !!! Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting to add more power so all of us will win big today and huge through the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want say congradulation on your wins today , I'm glad you won , there's nothing better than to win big gaureenteed , Ha Ha !!! , I also like to say that when you win with me , you win in everyway !!! - Ok folks , that was a short one from God , be happy like God , and you will be blessed like God , I think that saids it well , Ok everybody come back tomorrow , and read and post your winnings and blessings so others can be blessed , I will do the same to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                478 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Huge

I AM GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY IN A HUGE WAY!   Hyper

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                  Newport News, VA
                  United States
                  Member #144545
                  July 8, 2013
                  971 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

With GOD, we always WIN...true indeed this is my motto

Newport News, VA
                    United States
                    Member #144545
                    July 8, 2013
                    971 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again for your post DAN Ban; it truly blesses me...to WIN withIN is the beginning of winning the lottery in a huge way! I have such a great expectancy

Newport News, VA
                      United States
                      Member #144545
                      July 8, 2013
                      971 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

You be blessed also; thank you musiqgurl40

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                        BRONX, NY
                        United States
                        Member #139286
                        February 18, 2013
                        363 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

So this morning, I get up feeling great.  I go to the store and play the following pick 4 #'s.....50 cents boxed.

5555 4444 4555 5444.

I check the NY Pick 4 results and to my suprise.... 4555.

I go into my purse and pull out my tickets...excited and ready to get paid $600....My heart dropped when I saw the clerk played 5444 2x instead of my 4555. (can't believe I didn't check my numbers before leaving the store)  I guess it wasn't meant for me today.Unhappy

Feeling Crappy, however, something deep within keeps telling me it's ok, next time is going to be trippled. AMEN

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          935 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

So sorry you lost out on what should have been $600 but seems it wasnt meant to be for today.  I look forward to hearing your "win" in the future.

Thanks Dan Ban and our Heavenly Father for his words. Blue Angel

Newport News, VA
                            United States
                            Member #144545
                            July 8, 2013
                            971 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

There's something bigger in store...trust God through it all...peace and blessings

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                              BRONX, NY
                              United States
                              Member #139286
                              February 18, 2013
                              363 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.  I feel the same thing.  Hoping everyone is blessed as much as I have since I found this forum.  Grateful. Very Grateful.

Page 22 of 103