Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 23 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #141093
April 4, 2013
105 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dan for the post. I read it everyday. I had a dream and with the help of the LP family I won a number straight today. Also blessed a lady at the cafe with some of it. Thank you Lord.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34116 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening Dan ban looking forward to your next post... Good luck everyone that comes to this post...White BounceWhite BounceGroup HugGroup HugGroup HugGroup HugGroup Hug

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

somehow people request or bei g blocked and the angels must be sometimes getting distorted transitions. one spot a plane could come and make a disturbance and within an 1 hr away the weather could be fine.   things are being distorted

savannah, ga
        United States
        Member #37345
        April 13, 2006
        342 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

So this morning, I get up feeling great.  I go to the store and play the following pick 4 #'s.....50 cents boxed.

5555 4444 4555 5444.

I check the NY Pick 4 results and to my suprise.... 4555.

I go into my purse and pull out my tickets...excited and ready to get paid $600....My heart dropped when I saw the clerk played 5444 2x instead of my 4555. (can't believe I didn't check my numbers before leaving the store)  I guess it wasn't meant for me today.Unhappy

Feeling Crappy, however, something deep within keeps telling me it's ok, next time is going to be trippled. AMEN

Bless your heart. This type of thing has happened to me before. Now I realize it is just the devil trying to block your blessing. Play those numbers back.  Keep them in for a while and see what happens. This loss just indicates you are on the right track. Don't feel crappy for long. Stay positive and focused. Don't give up.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , Ha Ha !!!  another winner we got today on the post through a dream , epext the dreams to become more to everyone , as for the person who almost won but found out the clerk played the wrong number , no big deal , here's the key , you woke up ths morning feeling great , this is very important , when your feeling great , that's when the blessings come , when you feeling down the blessings stop , so don't fret , stay in the feeling great mode and you'll win again except this time the clerk will correctly play your numbers right , God's got you covered , Ok folks , I feel great and happy , and good , God is great and I thank him for everything , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Ok I want to say that winning is'nt everything , it's just the buy product of you being blessed , try to think that you are blessed all the time and you will see results , let's say you want to win so badly that you can taste it , well I have a surprise for you , that's not how it works , you want to win with I don't care additiude so you see results , let go and be detached , this is the secret , you will win with no pressure , it's like playing golf , when you want the ball to go in the hole , it won't go , you'll miss , but if you play the ball like it's just a routine , that's when it will go in , Ok that's it for now see you again - Ok folks that's it - God is right on this one you have to have I don't care additude to achieve your blessings , like you don't care , if you put the emphassis on winning that's when you lose it , it makes you think lack , I have seen cases of people who put total emphasis on winning and they do win but that's does'nt work with most people , only some , those paticular people who do win like that are kinda like sacrificing themselves for that win to activate it , so in a sense they are giving to get which works but that's only in emergency cases , I myself have won the lottery like that a few times like when I TRULY needed the money by tomorrow and got in 1 to 3 days , but that don't happen to me often because I never am put in emergency cases. Ok folks I'll be back tomorrow to add more power to for all of us to win and all you people keep coming to read and post your blessings and wins so others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
            BRONX, NY
            United States
            Member #139286
            February 18, 2013
            363 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. I did just that. I said this morning The Lord will bless me today. He did just that. Played 8190 for $1 box in NY. I won $250.00 on bonus Wednesday. I feel GREAT and BLESSED. So much faith I could cry. Thank you Jesus. Thank u all for keeping me positive.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #114703
              August 5, 2011
              4623 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

hey all, again dan, thanks for the thread, as I go through my day, it has really opened my eyes to all that I am blessed with a car to get to work, a nice family, food in my belly, a job to go to and shelter, my health, and on and on...today I heard from the apartments they lowered the deposit by a huge amount, at this point I just don't know whether I should go..its a nice neighborhood, close to work, but the rent is somewhat high, maybe If I sleep on it, the answer will come..on to winning news..

I won $12.00 in PB tonight, I am anxiously awaiting to see if anyone won tonight, if no one win, billion dollar jackpot for saturday, whoowee cant even imagine if that amount of dough was won by one person

Also the other day, in the thread where I post numbers, one of the numbers came box for one of the members I help out the most..not sure if they caught it or not since they haven't responded yet..

I also forgot to read Ezechial will make sure to do that more often....

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34116 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2013, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Thats great lotsowin Ask God he will tell you what to do about your situation if its closer to you Job thats something to think about because you don't have to spend much Gas.. 3 people did win the Powerball 2 in N.J. and 1 in Minn.  Bird from L.P. send 2 winners in my email I missed it they both came yesterday to Ohio I just don't pay attention because yesterday I was buzy with A.A.R.P Employment. I'm about to read Ezch. Chapter 1.. Have a Great Day everyone  and think possitive.. Because God is good.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34116 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Thank you. I did just that. I said this morning The Lord will bless me today. He did just that. Played 8190 for $1 box in NY. I won $250.00 on bonus Wednesday. I feel GREAT and BLESSED. So much faith I could cry. Thank you Jesus. Thank u all for keeping me positive.

Good for you always like to here possitive things here. Thumbs Up Good dream you had too.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                    Newport News, VA
                    United States
                    Member #144545
                    July 8, 2013
                    971 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I hope this post will be a blessing to someone today.  I went to the store to play a few numbers yesterday midday, I got inside to fill out playslips because time was running short and I needed to beat the clock before the draw closed.  I gave my slips to a lady I knew to play them for me while I went outside to the ATM to withdraw the money.  I also was there to get gas, but when I got outside to try and withdraw funds I received an insufficient funds notice.  In despair, I go inside and tell the clerk that she may have to cancel all of my tickets when the lady I knew turned and said to me, I already paid for them.  I was overwhelmed and so grateful to her for taking the initiative to pay for them without me asking.  It reminded me of the debt that Jesus paid for us all without us even asking! It was a free gift! I am extremely blessed and favored because I hit for $40 when I didn't even have money to buy my tickets...I just trust God all the more and I am grateful for all of the wonderful people and their powerful testimony's on this thread.  I will continue to be a blessing because I am always being blessed! Dan Ban keep on giving us an encouraging word.  We will win in a HUGE way, with God's power!

United States
                      Member #139735
                      March 2, 2013
                      669 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2013, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

God is great congrats thanks for sharing

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #139104
                        February 14, 2013
                        3444 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2013, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Wow I haven't been on here for a while but all the stories are encouraging and also a blessing! I can't wait to bless the socks off of people whom I know and don't know. Anyhow Dan br blessed as well as the people who come on this thread and read!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha !!! , 2 winners and one blessing on the post , can't get any better than that !!! , God is great !!! That's the way to do it , the first thing in the morning when you wake up is to feel good and say "God will bless me today in a huge way" , works everytime , also the story of the person winning 40 dollars even though they did'nt have the money but the lady cashier payed for it is a great one , God's Angel involved , Ha Ha , keep the stories and blessings coming and more to come in greater measure and bigger money gaureenteed for sure !!! , Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can win all huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Let me just state that we need to all congradulate each other for the wins and the blessings for sure today , that is so great to here those stories of all of us getting blessed together , I want to state that you will win even bigger than that before , it's only a matter of time for sure , we are all blessed in some way wether we know it or not , I want say that if you bless me , I will bless you , it's automatic win for us , we can get big things together from all the wins we recieve wether we know it or not , I would like to say that to win big you need to think big , that's how it goes , think big win and you will see the results no matter what you think for I am good at this , I will spill my wine on you for all of us to win wether you know it or not , that's it - Ok folks , that's it from God , think big and you will win big , it's automatic !!! - I will be back tomorrow to add more power and blessing for all of us to win and all of you keep reading and post any blessings and winnings you have recieved so other can be blessed too , I feel good , I am so glad to be alive and thank God takes care of me , I am so happy and blessed and God is going to bless me tonight and tomorow and every night in a huge huge way , and I bless everyone the same to equal and be blessed even bigger than me , Ha Ha !!! - God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                            Member #139735
                            March 2, 2013
                            669 Posts
                            Posted: August 8, 2013, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan God Bless

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                              BRONX, NY
                              United States
                              Member #139286
                              February 18, 2013
                              363 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Marcie.  Especially for helping me get some numbers off my dream.  Maybe I should start posting my dreams to see if it could help others as well.  I'm not too great with interpreting the numbers in dreams, but hey, I can always learn.  Just want to be a blessing to others as you guys in this forum have been and continue to be for us all.  THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE AND FOR LIGHTING THE WAY.

Page 23 of 103