Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 18 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

marcie  when  ur  friend  give  u  a  number  please  post  it  play  704  0704

Ok I will... same lady I gave a number too and she won off it lol.. Ok I will keep those numbers in mind.

Thank you roxb.  I notice your numbers are good too.... Surround yourself with people that lifts you up..... Amen to that.. This thread Lifts me up.  Thanks again Dan ban.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I give Dan 5 stars.

Win lottery with Gods power together

4 members gave this topic an average rating of 5 out of 5

MemberRating
      marcie5 stars
      helpmewin5 stars
      pima545 stars
      Ronnie3165 stars
        m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
        Newport News, VA
        United States
        Member #144545
        July 8, 2013
        971 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:39 am - IP Logged

agreed

Newport News, VA
          United States
          Member #144545
          July 8, 2013
          971 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Amen...our sins are forgiven past, present and future...I believe God for everything!  praise Him for our continued winnings so we can continue to be a BLESSING!!!!

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Newport News, VA
              United States
              Member #144545
              July 8, 2013
              971 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Thank you God for the increase to everyone on this thread...We will continue to be a blessing to someone each day!  Believe and Receive the abundance God promised...it is yours today!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Capital
                  Argentina
                  Member #145071
                  July 26, 2013
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry , God's got you covered , you will be blessed in more than one ways , it's a matter of time !!!

God Bless Dan

Thanks a lot I feel much better.

God Bless Ùrsula.

savannah, ga
                    United States
                    Member #37345
                    April 13, 2006
                    342 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I have won twice since coming to this site. The first win was from a friend who called me to tell me of a friends dream. She wanted to know the number for that dream. Well I gave it to her off the top of my head. Two days later I played it and won straight box. Mind you, my friend did not play it nor did the person who dreamed it. It seems the win was for me.  I also won 400.00 box hit on one of my carrying cash 4 numbers. I had not won anything substantial in a long time before coming to this site.  These wins were a result of me spending for a ticket but I give praise to God for leading me to the purchase. I know there is more to come for me and you. I have faith.

Can you believe my carrying number repeated. I won another 400.00. And 400.00 seems to be the magic number, at least for me recently. I am thankful and greatful to God and the positive spirits all around me.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha , 400 more again and that's only the begining , more to come !!!

Dan

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                        Member #106923
                        February 27, 2011
                        474 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Can you believe my carrying number repeated. I won another 400.00. And 400.00 seems to be the magic number, at least for me recently. I am thankful and greatful to God and the positive spirits all around me.

God working in mysterious ways are only mysterious to those who do not know how God works!

I Agree!

savannah, ga
                          United States
                          Member #37345
                          April 13, 2006
                          342 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha , 400 more again and that's only the begining , more to come !!!

Dan

Thanks. You know I just thought about the fact that  I read Ezekial everyday and it talks about the 4 creatures, with 4 wings, etc  That '4' is somehow magical. Cash 4 and 400.00.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , this Dan again - Ha Ha , we got another winner of 400 dollars and it's going to happen even greater and more frequent as we move on in the coming weeks ahead , as for the person who said how can I mix God with the lottery , who do you think invented the Lottery in the first place?  , Ha Ha !!! God invents all sources of income for all to be blessed. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , Here I go - Hello everyone , I'm back , I will let you in on a little secret , first you must pray to me for everything so all goes well , let me tell you a story of a man who was blessed many times over , he thought he was rich by his own means , then he collapsed and died. He then me ( God , what happen ? ) God said "you did'nt praise me when you recieved all your blessings"I would have protected you from your death , you did'nt ask" !!!! - That's it folks , that was a another short one from God but extremely powerful. This is a easy one , if the person would had some sort of dialouge with God , he would have shouted out his name for protection of his untimley death , he did'nt know God to well. You don't have to bless him all the time even though it's good but you do have to think of him all the time , me personally , I talk with him all time about every little thing , from where to go , what to eat , who to talk with , where to get money , where to get people for other situations in my life , what TV show to watch etc , by doing that , when ever you do that , you start to know him better and will be protected automatically> Ok people , love your posts and keep adding more and reading this post and report your winnings and blessings so others can be blessed too , I will back tomorow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries , God Bless , Dan

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              931 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello , this Dan again - Ha Ha , we got another winner of 400 dollars and it's going to happen even greater and more frequent as we move on in the coming weeks ahead , as for the person who said how can I mix God with the lottery , who do you think invented the Lottery in the first place?  , Ha Ha !!! God invents all sources of income for all to be blessed. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , Here I go - Hello everyone , I'm back , I will let you in on a little secret , first you must pray to me for everything so all goes well , let me tell you a story of a man who was blessed many times over , he thought he was rich by his own means , then he collapsed and died. He then me ( God , what happen ? ) God said "you did'nt praise me when you recieved all your blessings"I would have protected you from your death , you did'nt ask" !!!! - That's it folks , that was a another short one from God but extremely powerful. This is a easy one , if the person would had some sort of dialouge with God , he would have shouted out his name for protection of his untimley death , he did'nt know God to well. You don't have to bless him all the time even though it's good but you do have to think of him all the time , me personally , I talk with him all time about every little thing , from where to go , what to eat , who to talk with , where to get money , where to get people for other situations in my life , what TV show to watch etc , by doing that , when ever you do that , you start to know him better and will be protected automatically> Ok people , love your posts and keep adding more and reading this post and report your winnings and blessings so others can be blessed too , I will back tomorow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries , God Bless , Dan

Thank you Heavenly Father and Dan. Congratulations to those who have been blessed.

Page 18 of 103