Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 12 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , this is Dan for some more power to be added to this post , thanks for everyone coming and reading and adding power to break this thing wide open for sure !!! - I will now let God take over my handwriting for us to win the lotteries big without buying a ticket , Here I go - I will grant you all my requests to be with you , I will give you all my love and being to hear you say that I will be with you always , for I am The Father in Heaven , glory be my name for I am able to help you in all causes of disaster and pain , for I am King and you are Queen , I will help you in all of your troubles and pain and sorrow !!! That's It.

Ok folks , that was a short one but extrememly effective , usually the short ones have more power I know this to be fact.

I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , come and join and read and post for all is here to grab a hold of form God , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    931 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , this is Dan for some more power to be added to this post , thanks for everyone coming and reading and adding power to break this thing wide open for sure !!! - I will now let God take over my handwriting for us to win the lotteries big without buying a ticket , Here I go - I will grant you all my requests to be with you , I will give you all my love and being to hear you say that I will be with you always , for I am The Father in Heaven , glory be my name for I am able to help you in all causes of disaster and pain , for I am King and you are Queen , I will help you in all of your troubles and pain and sorrow !!! That's It.

Ok folks , that was a short one but extrememly effective , usually the short ones have more power I know this to be fact.

I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , come and join and read and post for all is here to grab a hold of form God , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank you Dan for your daily dedication to posting.  Thank you Father in Heaven, Blue Angel Glory to God.

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      931 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Where is Dan?

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2013, 12:13 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , this is Dan , I'm back !!!

Ok we are going to resume to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket and will let God take over my handwriting now to activate the power and add it - here I Go - hello everyone , how's everyone doing , I'm back to tell you all that you must leave all your troubles behind , fro I know what you are going through , belive me when I say this , you are all God's children , I I love you all , you will be blessed by me in many ways for I am the Father and one with you , lets talk about something that you need to hear , first of all , you need to relax in your presence with me , I will show you how to relax in presence with me as you go about your duties in the day , first of all you must know that I'm besides you each moment of the day , for if you just look for me , I'm there regardless what you think , you know me by the way I look at you and speak with you in my mind I hold the thought with you , for to know that you will relax in my presence you will surely hear me and know me , I will show you ways on all how to get rich , you will know on the way I speak to you , for I am here , I will show how to be rich and make money in your own way with me , for I am king of all money & desires , I speak in all tounges and will acknowledge  you in my presence , just speak these wordsfor me , I WILL REALX AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE HERE WITH ME AND YOU SPEAK WITH ME AS I KNOW YOU WOULD , that's it !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , he knows what he's talking about , listen to what he says and you will make a lot of money , trust me I know , I will back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come to do the same , I read all you post and messages , God Bless , Dan

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #139104
          February 14, 2013
          3444 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Hello Dan very interesting thread I've been in church all my life.....when I stumbled accross your thread I was like what is this guy doing using Gods name and lottery together. As I have read the many threads in here they are positive for the most part keep up the good work I am very interestedin this post and pray everyone wins something very soon boy do I need it!!!!!!!!!

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #141093
            April 4, 2013
            105 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Ok we are going to resume to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket and will let God take over my handwriting now to activate the power and add it - here I Go - hello everyone , how's everyone doing , I'm back to tell you all that you must leave all your troubles behind , fro I know what you are going through , belive me when I say this , you are all God's children , I I love you all , you will be blessed by me in many ways for I am the Father and one with you , lets talk about something that you need to hear , first of all , you need to relax in your presence with me , I will show you how to relax in presence with me as you go about your duties in the day , first of all you must know that I'm besides you each moment of the day , for if you just look for me , I'm there regardless what you think , you know me by the way I look at you and speak with you in my mind I hold the thought with you , for to know that you will relax in my presence you will surely hear me and know me , I will show you ways on all how to get rich , you will know on the way I speak to you , for I am here , I will show how to be rich and make money in your own way with me , for I am king of all money & desires , I speak in all tounges and will acknowledge  you in my presence , just speak these wordsfor me , I WILL REALX AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE HERE WITH ME AND YOU SPEAK WITH ME AS I KNOW YOU WOULD , that's it !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , he knows what he's talking about , listen to what he says and you will make a lot of money , trust me I know , I will back tomorrow to add more power and everyone come to do the same , I read all you post and messages , God Bless , Dan

Thanks Dan, keep up the good work. Tthis post right here is just confirmation for me.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
              Member #106923
              February 27, 2011
              476 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I will relax and know that you are here with me and you speak with me as I know you would... I will relax and know that you are here with me and you speak with me as I know you would... I will relax and know that you are here with me and you speak with me as I know you would.         Group Hug

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                931 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Thank you.  Nice to see you back, I wait to hear God's words to me.  Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back for all of us to win again. Thanks for the posts and comments and of course keep reading , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotterries in a huge way with out buying a ticket - Here I go - Let's speak about Love tonight. Love is a great thing , it can turn things around in a hurry , for I speak the truth. I know it's hard to speak the truth about these things but I tell you something you need to understand , if you Love somebody , you love me , without it your doomed. I speak about love in the context of loving your neighbor with all your heart and soul ,love everyone the same manner , with out hesitation and thought , with out it your doomed to faliuer , with it , you blossom like a child with a flower that grows ever brightly. I can gaureentee you sucess if you follow the rules I set forth and love everyone and everything , with out it their is only sorrow , with it there is only truth , you can have all that you desire with it , for it will be done under my name , now I will grant your request to be with me today , just ask what it is that you want and I'll give it to you wether its; money fame or fortune or anything , it does'nt matter with me , it will be done in the name of the Father in heaven , I will know you this way and you'll be with me forever and always , you need money , fine , just ask , you need a soul mate , then ask , you need love in your life , just ask , anything , just ask and I'll be there , that it. - Ok folks , that was good one by our Father , believe me you may think , what does this have to do about winning the lottery , LOve is extemely powerefull , think about all the people who one the lottery when they got together in brotherly love and succeded , wether if it was a family that prayed together , a group of people at work who chipped in a lottery pool , a bunch friends who won the lottery , whatever , check all the stories and videos on Youtube about lottery winners and you'll know what I mean , well I'll back tomoroww to add more power for all of us to win , come back and read to add more power too. God Bless , Dan

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34107 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

God's GRACE IS SUFFIENT  thanks DanBan for your incouraging words its always nice to hear them..

God is Love..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody I'm back , we are all going to win big with the lottery huge with out buying a ticket - I'm going to let God take over now -  Here I Go - I will grant all your requests to be rich with me , I will show you how to win the lottery through me , first of all imagine you filling your mind with some thought of success , then subtract that thought and make it real , I will then show you the numbers in your head , I will show you how much money you should win at what costs , first I want you to think of a sitaution where you are putting out a number in your head , then calculate it so that reads in your head , I will show you the numbers clearly in your head , thinks of a number from 1 to 10 , then relax , and think of nothing at all , now breath deep then let go , it will come to you in a thought , just try thinking of nothing , relax , then let go. Ok that's it for now , I will be back for more tomorrow. - Ok folks that was a short one from God but filled with important data. I know what's he talking about so this was good data. - I will be back tomorrow to continue to add power for all of us to win keep coming to the posts and add power too. God Bless !!! Dan Ban

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                        Member #106923
                        February 27, 2011
                        476 Posts
                        Posted: July 17, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody I'm back , we are all going to win big with the lottery huge with out buying a ticket - I'm going to let God take over now -  Here I Go - I will grant all your requests to be rich with me , I will show you how to win the lottery through me , first of all imagine you filling your mind with some thought of success , then subtract that thought and make it real , I will then show you the numbers in your head , I will show you how much money you should win at what costs , first I want you to think of a sitaution where you are putting out a number in your head , then calculate it so that reads in your head , I will show you the numbers clearly in your head , thinks of a number from 1 to 10 , then relax , and think of nothing at all , now breath deep then let go , it will come to you in a thought , just try thinking of nothing , relax , then let go. Ok that's it for now , I will be back for more tomorrow. - Ok folks that was a short one from God but filled with important data. I know what's he talking about so this was good data. - I will be back tomorrow to continue to add power for all of us to win keep coming to the posts and add power too. God Bless !!! Dan Ban

I find myself looking forward to the words of God through your posts Dan.  Yes, we are going to win!  Blue Angel

PartyNoelBananaPartyWhite BounceDance

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #139104
                          February 14, 2013
                          3444 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2013, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Thank Dan for letting the Creator use you!  Looki ng forward to more encouraging words!!!

United States
                            Member #118609
                            November 4, 2011
                            931 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanx Dan.  Very interesting ...... my number is STILL in my head, looking forward to the next reading!   Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34107 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Yes we are going to Win something even if it isn't the Lottery thats the way I look at it WinkWinkI Agree!

Thank the AlmightyHurray!Hurray!Hurray!God is good all the time!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 12 of 103