Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 14 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
prosperous's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
Member #121571
January 12, 2012
649 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan and I'm back , yes as one of the posts mention God's blessing can come from other GOOD circumstances besides money , so keep reading to activate that too , as you read Gods posts , it activates not only Lottery wins but also other blessings in your life. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lottery huge without buying a lottery ticket - Here I Go - Yes , glad all of you are enjoying the posts that you are reading , I am here to serve you , that is what will happen as long as you keep reading this , I will show you how to win in a huge way , through thought alone , first I want you to get a book , I want you to read the book of Ezekial Chapter 1 ( The Bible ) - I want you to read it out loud to yourself everyday , this will cause miracles to happen in your life in a big way , of course you say what does the Ezekial Chapter 1 have to do with money and blessings , I will tell you now , it's a secret code for you to win huge in the lottery or any other thing , it contains information on how to manifest your desires in a miracously way without thinking , this is fact , all you have to do is read it one time a day and rest on it. It will transform your luck to a high degree through thought , it will manifest great abundance in your life , THAT's IT FOLKS - , this is Dan again. When God refers to Ezekial Chapter 1 in the Bible as manifesting things into this phsyical dimension is so way true it's not even funny , Ha Ha !!! - This chapter in the Bible is extremely powerful , there are other chapters and verses in the bible that do the same thing , but this one is no joke , I have use it myself for certain things. The chapter explains how Ezekiel is teleported up to Heaven through the powerful Archangels & Seprhium Angels to be lifted to God , in a nut shell Ezekial is manifesting his teleportation experience. Just by reading this , it will teleport good circumstances weather lottery or money , whatever in a very fast way , but it must be done everyday to take effect. If you search youtube there are dozens of animations and videos that show this chapter and by looking at them will activate the power too , there are also miracle workers that read this chapter to their people in their gatherings and instant miracles happen right on the spot , creative miracles ( new teeth , body parts etc ) money appearing out of nowhere , gold dust , diamonds from heaven matarializing etc. I do this all the time by myself , I've matarialize money , diamonds from heaven , important people and angels appearing to me etc , I'm telling you the truth , I do this , and you can easily do this too , I'm nothing speacial , I just to do what God tells me to do and give him all the Glory  , just start reading Ezekial Chapter 1 , outloud everyday , and watch what happens in the coming days and weeks. Well that's it for now , will be back tomorrow to add more power this post for all of us to win and everyone do the same and also post your blessings that you got from this posts to activate the faith in the others reading it so they can recieve the same blessings and miracles God Bless , Dan !!!

Ezekial Chapter 1 ( Bible Verse ) Link -

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-Chapter-1/

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your beautiful words of inspiration. I will start reading Ezekiel today.

God Bless!

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    upper darby
    United States
    Member #109486
    April 14, 2011
    1269 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

hi  family  this is  what  i  get  from ur chapter dan    455  121  128  517  3045  1345  1611  4517  4121   god  bless everyone   the  devil is a liar  444  almost  forgot

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan and I'm back , yes as one of the posts mention God's blessing can come from other GOOD circumstances besides money , so keep reading to activate that too , as you read Gods posts , it activates not only Lottery wins but also other blessings in your life. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lottery huge without buying a lottery ticket - Here I Go - Yes , glad all of you are enjoying the posts that you are reading , I am here to serve you , that is what will happen as long as you keep reading this , I will show you how to win in a huge way , through thought alone , first I want you to get a book , I want you to read the book of Ezekial Chapter 1 ( The Bible ) - I want you to read it out loud to yourself everyday , this will cause miracles to happen in your life in a big way , of course you say what does the Ezekial Chapter 1 have to do with money and blessings , I will tell you now , it's a secret code for you to win huge in the lottery or any other thing , it contains information on how to manifest your desires in a miracously way without thinking , this is fact , all you have to do is read it one time a day and rest on it. It will transform your luck to a high degree through thought , it will manifest great abundance in your life , THAT's IT FOLKS - , this is Dan again. When God refers to Ezekial Chapter 1 in the Bible as manifesting things into this phsyical dimension is so way true it's not even funny , Ha Ha !!! - This chapter in the Bible is extremely powerful , there are other chapters and verses in the bible that do the same thing , but this one is no joke , I have use it myself for certain things. The chapter explains how Ezekiel is teleported up to Heaven through the powerful Archangels & Seprhium Angels to be lifted to God , in a nut shell Ezekial is manifesting his teleportation experience. Just by reading this , it will teleport good circumstances weather lottery or money , whatever in a very fast way , but it must be done everyday to take effect. If you search youtube there are dozens of animations and videos that show this chapter and by looking at them will activate the power too , there are also miracle workers that read this chapter to their people in their gatherings and instant miracles happen right on the spot , creative miracles ( new teeth , body parts etc ) money appearing out of nowhere , gold dust , diamonds from heaven matarializing etc. I do this all the time by myself , I've matarialize money , diamonds from heaven , important people and angels appearing to me etc , I'm telling you the truth , I do this , and you can easily do this too , I'm nothing speacial , I just to do what God tells me to do and give him all the Glory  , just start reading Ezekial Chapter 1 , outloud everyday , and watch what happens in the coming days and weeks. Well that's it for now , will be back tomorrow to add more power this post for all of us to win and everyone do the same and also post your blessings that you got from this posts to activate the faith in the others reading it so they can recieve the same blessings and miracles God Bless , Dan !!!

Ezekial Chapter 1 ( Bible Verse ) Link -

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-Chapter-1/

Thank you our Lord through Dan. I just read Ezekial and will do so daily as well.  Look forward to more meesages Blue Angel

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
        Member #106923
        February 27, 2011
        479 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank you our Lord through Dan. I just read Ezekial and will do so daily as well.  Look forward to more meesages Blue Angel

I as well!  The written words and a youtube video are both bookmarked!  Big Grin Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34535 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I will do that Dan ban thanks.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , this is Dan. Enjoyed all your posts and start reading Ezekiel Chapter 1 or view the many videos of it on Youtube as was mentioned on the post , some of them are really great !!! I will now let God take over my handwrtiting for all of us to win big huge in the lotterries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - I will take over now , first I want to say how are you all doing ? I want to congradulate you on all your wins that you recieved from me , of course there is no need to count how many times I have done this for people , I know this , I want to congradulate you on how responsive you all are , I will show you now how to win multiple times in the scheme of things , first I want you to be on the ball on this , ask yourself this question , where will I be by now , how much money do I need and ask yourself what I'm going to do with the money when I get it , this is key for you by doing this you create a vortex of energy to contmeplate on to activate the miracle so you can achieve what you want , just let go and all will be well , I will show you how to bring about your changes fast , first I want you to think how much its going to cost me in the terms of wealth , how will I spend when I get it , and where , then ask your self what will I do with the money after I spend it , THAT'S IT - Ok folks , that's a no brainer from God , by figuring out what to do with the money and where it's going to go will add more power to the thought energy to activate it . Ok I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win , keep reading to add powere and post any wins or blessings that you recieved from recieving this to activate the miracles for others reading this post , God Bless , Dan !!!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34535 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Hey Danban. Something did happen that was good for my husband and I we got a letter in the mail from Honda Fin. Service they told
              us me didn't  have to pay the Car Note until next month.... Which my Husband put the money up for this month... So next month the money is due.. Which is great... That's  a good thing!  That's  a blessing;  keep posting Danban. God bless you!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2013, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I as well!  The written words and a youtube video are both bookmarked!  Big Grin Angel

Havent looked at the youtubes but I listen to Ezekiel from my youversion bible app.  Blue Angel

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thank you again God and Dan.  It really doesnt matter how much I win, my goals remain the same, my plan is to take care of family, friends, church and military with maybe some for myself!  I heard there is a company that builds homes designed specifically and modified for those in wheelchairs.  What a wonderful gift to give to some of our military.  It breaks my heart to see how our government has literally abandoned our vets, cut their medical coverage etc. this should not be in what was once a great nation. 

savannah, ga
                    United States
                    Member #37345
                    April 13, 2006
                    343 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I won 80.00 today. I told my friend about the number I liked and she  played the number and won 660.00.  I know God is changing things  for me and mine in a big way.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Ha Ha , got another winner 80 dollars and a around 600 from their friend winning too that posted just now , that's how it works , the money & blessing will increase with more people and higher yield as we start going along as the days & weeks ahead , this is fun !!! , Also I enjoy everybodies messages and read them all , keep posting bessings and what you will do with your money to benifet all - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - Thank you for all coming , I know your glad you all won with the money and blessings , that is good , what else can I say , I want to tell you a story about to make wealth the old fashioned way , and that is to buy a friend a lunch , I will show you how when you buy a friend a lunch or loan him money he will benifite , I will show you that buy giving to your friend and neighbor you increase your chances of winning the lottery , there is a trick to it , first you must pay attention on how the friend is feeling at the moment , is he sad , then cheer him or her up by giving him some money for food , this will make them happy in a good way , it shows that you care , I will show you that buy giving to friend you gain posperity and money will be coming in to you , I will show you that if you give to neighbor that is down , this will increase your odds of winning the lottery in huge way , by giving your enacting the force of nature to give back to you , I will tell you know there are many people that are hungry , they want to be fed , they need your help , give to them and you'll get your return fiancially and spiritually , I will tell how to do this , first give to the poor , they need it badly , they need help , give them food , give them all that they need to be fed , donate a little time to them and you will see results fast , if not seconds of giving , let's end here , God Bless - THAt's IT - Ok folks , there is nothing to say about this one from God becuse for me , it works like fire , as I walk the streets of NYC I pass by lots of homeless people and God will tell me give them a dollar or a certain amount and make sure you smile , most of them will say God Bless you or thank you and they will be so gratefull then BOOM within a couple of hours someone gives me a oppurtunity to make money that where I get a return of around 10 times or sometimes more than that that I give that paticular homeless person. It works like fire !!! The key is that you have to listen to God , you have to know God when he tells you to give or not to give there are a lot of people that will ask for money for something bad like a drink , drugs or scamming , if you listen to God then you'll know when to give or not to give so you give to right person. From my own experience of given to the poor , I don't get money 10 times in return that pops into thin air it usally falls in a form of a oppurtunity of someone asking me to some sort of very short work and then I get paid by them , it can also come as a blessing too. Also when I give to homless person or just a friend to bring his spirits up when he asks for it either by his words or silently intuitvley , I feel good , he feels good , and we both get blessed , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , come back tomorrow to post and read some more to add power for all of to win , I'll be back tomorrow too , God Bless !!!

United States
                        Member #118609
                        November 4, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I won 80.00 today. I told my friend about the number I liked and she  played the number and won 660.00.  I know God is changing things  for me and mine in a big way.

Congratulations for both of you!

United States
                          Member #118609
                          November 4, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha , got another winner 80 dollars and a around 600 from their friend winning too that posted just now , that's how it works , the money & blessing will increase with more people and higher yield as we start going along as the days & weeks ahead , this is fun !!! , Also I enjoy everybodies messages and read them all , keep posting bessings and what you will do with your money to benifet all - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - Thank you for all coming , I know your glad you all won with the money and blessings , that is good , what else can I say , I want to tell you a story about to make wealth the old fashioned way , and that is to buy a friend a lunch , I will show you how when you buy a friend a lunch or loan him money he will benifite , I will show you that buy giving to your friend and neighbor you increase your chances of winning the lottery , there is a trick to it , first you must pay attention on how the friend is feeling at the moment , is he sad , then cheer him or her up by giving him some money for food , this will make them happy in a good way , it shows that you care , I will show you that buy giving to friend you gain posperity and money will be coming in to you , I will show you that if you give to neighbor that is down , this will increase your odds of winning the lottery in huge way , by giving your enacting the force of nature to give back to you , I will tell you know there are many people that are hungry , they want to be fed , they need your help , give to them and you'll get your return fiancially and spiritually , I will tell how to do this , first give to the poor , they need it badly , they need help , give them food , give them all that they need to be fed , donate a little time to them and you will see results fast , if not seconds of giving , let's end here , God Bless - THAt's IT - Ok folks , there is nothing to say about this one from God becuse for me , it works like fire , as I walk the streets of NYC I pass by lots of homeless people and God will tell me give them a dollar or a certain amount and make sure you smile , most of them will say God Bless you or thank you and they will be so gratefull then BOOM within a couple of hours someone gives me a oppurtunity to make money that where I get a return of around 10 times or sometimes more than that that I give that paticular homeless person. It works like fire !!! The key is that you have to listen to God , you have to know God when he tells you to give or not to give there are a lot of people that will ask for money for something bad like a drink , drugs or scamming , if you listen to God then you'll know when to give or not to give so you give to right person. From my own experience of given to the poor , I don't get money 10 times in return that pops into thin air it usally falls in a form of a oppurtunity of someone asking me to some sort of very short work and then I get paid by them , it can also come as a blessing too. Also when I give to homless person or just a friend to bring his spirits up when he asks for it either by his words or silently intuitvley , I feel good , he feels good , and we both get blessed , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , come back tomorrow to post and read some more to add power for all of to win , I'll be back tomorrow too , God Bless !!!

Thanks Dan.  I agree, giving makes ME feel good

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Connecticut
                            United States
                            Member #139104
                            February 14, 2013
                            3649 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning Dan I do agree that if you give it will be given unto you the key thing I've learned is give it cheerfully ...I've wona couple of times since I've been reading your threads. I also won yesterday! Keep up the good work
                            Blessings to you and yours!!!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34535 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I added it as a favorite it..... Thanks  again Danban. getting alot of Instant winnning tickets lately..

Page 14 of 103