Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 5 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , thanks for the messages and posts , God needs for me to stay focus and post his writing then zoom I'm off because I got a lot of stuff going on , but I do read everybodies messages & post and will reply if there is I need for God for me to do so , so just keep coming to this post and don't worry , I 'll be posting everyday , you think I'm gonna miss one day , your nuts !!! , Ha Ha God wants me to be repetitve each day with his word so we bulid the power up and win our money through the lottery , I am going to let God take over my hand writing to add more power and get our lottery win without buying a ticket - Here I  Go - I will win my lottery fortune , Amen , let me just state that you are my favorite actor of all time , I appreciate that you are welcoming everybody to this post so they can benifite their inheritance and fortune , I would just like to say , that greed is no good here , for it's inherintant in our divine right to share and be well off together for I am the Lord my God who loves you so much that I would bend over backwards for your sake , for I am king of all desires and will inherite the earth of all it's richs and wealth for I will be king of all that I say and will inherate my wealth to your with out a doubt for I am king of what I say , I know what I'm talking about as I project my thoughts to yours and bestow greatness and wealth to all you people of Earth and in Heaven for I am king of my wealth , I bestow to you all my wealth and fortune for all of you to share and be well , for I am king for what I say is real for I will be rich beyond my greatest desires and wealth , I will know the numbers will fall in my favor as the balls hit with their mighty power in my wealth , I will know when they will hit with out a doubt for I am real , I know this , that's it !!! - THAT's IT , - Whew , Ha Ha , that was a long one by God and he added a spiritual message about sharing , that's how God is when I let him write for me , he'll stick in something that we all need to learn besides the word power. OK I 'll be back tomorrow , to add some more power to win our fortune in the lotteries , come to this post and just read to gain power and post anything if you feel compelled to do so , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes you will win , anything posted in your home like an affirmation or pic that you see and feel everyday will activate it that's what led you to this post it will make it happen quicker , keep reading posts !!!

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Yes you will win , anything posted in your home like an affirmation or pic that you see and feel everyday will activate it that's what led you to this post it will make it happen quicker , keep reading posts !!!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6082 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

ty for your post i really enjoy reading them and since i have i have won some money 4 different times  keep them coming ..

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I Agree!  I will..... I have won alot of times since I had it there.. but I am waiting to hit the Big one or Jackpot Games.

Welcome to Lotterypost DanBan...

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. read everybodies post and enjoyed it keep posting or reading and we will all win big in the lotteries. I will let God take over my hand writing for all of us to win big , 5000 dollars and up infinite with out buying a ticket , Here I go - I will win the lottery for tomorrow for I will be king , Halugghhh !!! for tomorow we will win big , hit the big jackpot across the whole land , keep reading for it's going to happen , I believe this to be so right under our noses , the capital is ther to win , it's impregnate all our minds to establish a code of ethics that will be real and benifet us all , for I know what I'm doing , I know how to manipulate the balls at will , for I am king , I know this stradegy real well , I unlock the system of ball removal from your hearts , for I accomplish a great deal by playing the numbers straight in your favor , Halugghhh !!! for we shall win big in a big way , there is no more grief for I will be part of the winning , scientifically it is impossible to win using stratigies useing ball movement , I know this for a fact , what we will be doing is unleashing the Holy spirit to move the balls in our favor through thought , I will do this now as we speak , for I have written great text on this manipulation in my portfolio where you can read this , it's my section on how play with out winning in the text of the unseen , sounds possible if done corecctly , for I have seen it myself in ages past for we shall win big in a fornight , long ago when I was King I use to manipulate matter by stretching out my hand to the heavans and manipulating the winds and the rain to bend to my will in a fornight , I was able to realese the clouds to burst apon sight and see the rain fall down to the people at large , I was King of this and I will do this again for you and manipulate the balls for us all to win , my might power will unleash to all of you to do this in a great way to open the Heavans of wealth , to see into the future the gains that will accomplish by readin this post , for I am King of all my desires and will be free of all pain and hurt no one with my wealth for I am real and will surchage my thought to your thoughts and gain wealth that is inheriate in all of us , I will Be King , AMEN !!!! - Whew , that was a good from God , Ha Ha , I have to tell you when God describes his method of miracles of and how he does it ,( you can read the first chapter of The Bible in Genesis of how he create The Earth ) , what it does by listening or reading it , it causes your mind to acitvate it the same way for creative miracles , creating the unseen to the seen ( Physical dimension ) , it really works , if there is any thing that is the most important in the Bible , it is Genesis , I advise you to read it , it's pretty short but powerful. There are other things that you can read or hear but Genesis is most potent  , Ok will be back tomorrow and post again to raise power to an even more powerefull level so we all win big in the lotteries , keep coming to this post , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                South Florida
                United States
                Member #71280
                February 22, 2009
                15330 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2013, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back. read everybodies post and enjoyed it keep posting or reading and we will all win big in the lotteries. I will let God take over my hand writing for all of us to win big , 5000 dollars and up infinite with out buying a ticket , Here I go - I will win the lottery for tomorrow for I will be king , Halugghhh !!! for tomorow we will win big , hit the big jackpot across the whole land , keep reading for it's going to happen , I believe this to be so right under our noses , the capital is ther to win , it's impregnate all our minds to establish a code of ethics that will be real and benifet us all , for I know what I'm doing , I know how to manipulate the balls at will , for I am king , I know this stradegy real well , I unlock the system of ball removal from your hearts , for I accomplish a great deal by playing the numbers straight in your favor , Halugghhh !!! for we shall win big in a big way , there is no more grief for I will be part of the winning , scientifically it is impossible to win using stratigies useing ball movement , I know this for a fact , what we will be doing is unleashing the Holy spirit to move the balls in our favor through thought , I will do this now as we speak , for I have written great text on this manipulation in my portfolio where you can read this , it's my section on how play with out winning in the text of the unseen , sounds possible if done corecctly , for I have seen it myself in ages past for we shall win big in a fornight , long ago when I was King I use to manipulate matter by stretching out my hand to the heavans and manipulating the winds and the rain to bend to my will in a fornight , I was able to realese the clouds to burst apon sight and see the rain fall down to the people at large , I was King of this and I will do this again for you and manipulate the balls for us all to win , my might power will unleash to all of you to do this in a great way to open the Heavans of wealth , to see into the future the gains that will accomplish by readin this post , for I am King of all my desires and will be free of all pain and hurt no one with my wealth for I am real and will surchage my thought to your thoughts and gain wealth that is inheriate in all of us , I will Be King , AMEN !!!! - Whew , that was a good from God , Ha Ha , I have to tell you when God describes his method of miracles of and how he does it ,( you can read the first chapter of The Bible in Genesis of how he create The Earth ) , what it does by listening or reading it , it causes your mind to acitvate it the same way for creative miracles , creating the unseen to the seen ( Physical dimension ) , it really works , if there is any thing that is the most important in the Bible , it is Genesis , I advise you to read it , it's pretty short but powerful. There are other things that you can read or hear but Genesis is most potent  , Ok will be back tomorrow and post again to raise power to an even more powerefull level so we all win big in the lotteries , keep coming to this post , God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Amen!!!Blue Angel

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34202 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

We will Win    I will Win  I did Win I forgot to tell you..

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                    Member #106923
                    February 27, 2011
                    478 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

We will Win    I will Win  I did Win I forgot to tell you..

I won $14 and in turn got Powerball and MegaMillions Multi-draw tickets.  In essence I will be winning without buying a ticket (yes I know the purchase logic, but don't go into semantics)!  It has been foretold and so it shall be!!!  WooHoo...Blue Angel

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , everybody , I'm back again for us to win again and build power.We will start using Gods word to activate the power and of us all winning big in the lotteries without buying a ticket , and thanks again for I have read your posts and they are very good , Ok here I go and let God take over my handwriting to activate the power for all of as to win the lotteries to win big with out buying a lottery ticket , and the angels will delivery it to us miracously , here I go or shall I say her God goes - !!! - I will win for I am king , I am prophet for I am Gabriel the king of all Jews , I purchase a ticket last month and it came out blue like the color orange for red is king , I claimed the ticket to be real in my presence , for it was in my divine right to have it , I purchased it last month around April or so I saw the winning numbers in my head as the ticket shined brightley with out warning on a Tuesday afternoon , April was a key day for me , for I won big , I'll show you what I mean , I saw a bright light in my head and it shown the numbers 5041 which went red , then I purchased the ticket last Friday , THAT's IT !!! Ok folks this is Dan again , don't worry about what the Angel actually said or follow what he said , or why the message was cut off short , there was a reason for it which will take to long to explain here , but I been through this kind of short message before and turn out for the good , it's the enrgy that counts not neccesaarly the message , our goal is to win without buying a lottery ticket and to win big , just keep that in mind , for some reason God wants this short and had the message transmitted by one of his Angels , - I'll be back tomorow to add more energy for all of us to win huge with out buying a lottery ticket , keep coming back to read post and if you post that's optional , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan again. I would like to thank everybody coming to this post and we are going to win big. I will now let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win big in the lotteries without buying a ticket and letting his Angels bring it to us miracously - Here I Go - I will win the lottery tomorrow , for I will will everything , I am at peace with myself , for I will win everything , I love you -for I am king of all of my desires for which I speak , it's allright to think that am this for I will be the king of all my desires as such , money , I will be rich beyond my wildest dreams for sure , I know this for a fact , with out a doubt , I will be rich beyond a doubt , this will be my fate as I speak it , for I will be rich beyond my wildest desires , I know this , this will be because God said so , I will know the winning numbers before hand for I predict everything in the sun , for I am rich with beyond all wealth , I will be king of all my desires , I will be rich with out a doubt , I know this , for I am King and hold all the riches of the planet , my wealth is yours to give with out a doubt , this will be the greatest present of all to I give to you , you will be rich beyond all your dreams for I have said so , I know this , I speak it , I witness it , I am rich I will stay that way , for I know , Halugghh  !!! , Amen - THAT'S IT - ok people that's it for now , expect to win and we will win , keep coming to this post and read and add more power for all of us to win the lotterries hige with out buying a ticket , I 'll be back tomorrow for another post to add power , God Bless , Dan !!!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          478 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan again. I would like to thank everybody coming to this post and we are going to win big. I will now let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win big in the lotteries without buying a ticket and letting his Angels bring it to us miracously - Here I Go - I will win the lottery tomorrow , for I will will everything , I am at peace with myself , for I will win everything , I love you -for I am king of all of my desires for which I speak , it's allright to think that am this for I will be the king of all my desires as such , money , I will be rich beyond my wildest dreams for sure , I know this for a fact , with out a doubt , I will be rich beyond a doubt , this will be my fate as I speak it , for I will be rich beyond my wildest desires , I know this , this will be because God said so , I will know the winning numbers before hand for I predict everything in the sun , for I am rich with beyond all wealth , I will be king of all my desires , I will be rich with out a doubt , I know this , for I am King and hold all the riches of the planet , my wealth is yours to give with out a doubt , this will be the greatest present of all to I give to you , you will be rich beyond all your dreams for I have said so , I know this , I speak it , I witness it , I am rich I will stay that way , for I know , Halugghh  !!! , Amen - THAT'S IT - ok people that's it for now , expect to win and we will win , keep coming to this post and read and add more power for all of us to win the lotterries hige with out buying a ticket , I 'll be back tomorrow for another post to add power , God Bless , Dan !!!!

It has been foretold and so it shall be!  Thanks for the inspiration/devination, Dan Ban!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34202 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2013, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I am reading I read what you have to say everyday...  Keep posting all the Postive things that you posting I love it!  I shall have all my desires I will.. I will I will. thanks again..I give thanks I give thanks I give thanks..

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #136375
                              December 9, 2012
                              112 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I am reading I read what you have to say everyday...  Keep posting all the Postive things that you posting I love it!  I shall have all my desires I will.. I will I will. thanks again..I give thanks I give thanks I give thanks..

I Agree!

Amen!

Page 5 of 103