Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 6 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
1977's avatar - flower2
st. pete
United States
Member #6680
September 3, 2004
1226 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I won $14 and in turn got Powerball and MegaMillions Multi-draw tickets.  In essence I will be winning without buying a ticket (yes I know the purchase logic, but don't go into semantics)!  It has been foretold and so it shall be!!!  WooHoo...Blue Angel

Ok....I was trying to figure out how u could WIN without buying a ticket....Smile So your $$$$ for other win ????

1977's avatar - flower2
    st. pete
    United States
    Member #6680
    September 3, 2004
    1226 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Ok....I was trying to figure out how u could WIN without buying a ticket....Smile So your $$$$ for other win ????

I meant your $$$$ FROM other wins! I get it thanks

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan , I'm back. You know there are a lot of people wondering how can you play to win with out winning or buying a ticket , time is reality in the God dimension , it already happens there it's just that your faith , thought and feelings and actions have to bring it into the physical dimension when it does arrive. God created everything in the spiritual dimension and it manifests itself into the physical and we just co-create it wth him. Ok , I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting for all to add more power to win the lottery huge with out buying a ticket and for the God & The Angels to bring it to us miracously !!! - Here I Go - I will win the lottery shortly in a matter fact right now , If I don't we will not succeed , for I am King , I know what I'm doing , for I am real and biblacle I fortell the future with out though or action just be and fortell , It's a done deal , I will win my fortune forever and now , for I will do this miracously to my final thought , Amen , THAT's IT -

That was another short one by God again. Like I said before , God can make it long or he can make it short , he know''s what he's doing from the success I had with him in the past on typing for him. Everybody come back tomorrow and I'll will back to write and add some more power for all of us to win , and keep reading and posting , God Bless !!! Dan

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Thats it!I Agree!  I had to come back and read..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #22509
          September 26, 2005
          107 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2013, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Dan Ban, thank you for the daily inspiration.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

We.... will.... Win... I will Win   PartyWe all will Win.. Keep it going! Party this thread is Flowing with  energy...

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Just trying to keep it possitive here...Thumbs Up

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                478 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody , this is Dan , I'm back. You know there are a lot of people wondering how can you play to win with out winning or buying a ticket , time is reality in the God dimension , it already happens there it's just that your faith , thought and feelings and actions have to bring it into the physical dimension when it does arrive. God created everything in the spiritual dimension and it manifests itself into the physical and we just co-create it wth him. Ok , I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting for all to add more power to win the lottery huge with out buying a ticket and for the God & The Angels to bring it to us miracously !!! - Here I Go - I will win the lottery shortly in a matter fact right now , If I don't we will not succeed , for I am King , I know what I'm doing , for I am real and biblacle I fortell the future with out though or action just be and fortell , It's a done deal , I will win my fortune forever and now , for I will do this miracously to my final thought , Amen , THAT's IT -

That was another short one by God again. Like I said before , God can make it long or he can make it short , he know''s what he's doing from the success I had with him in the past on typing for him. Everybody come back tomorrow and I'll will back to write and add some more power for all of us to win , and keep reading and posting , God Bless !!! Dan

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Thank you God.  Thank you Angels.  Thank you Dan, and of course all who are drawing our power together!  Party

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , I'm back to bring more power for all of us to win !!! Glad to see all your ethusiaum in this post just makes it that much better - Ok I'm going to let God take over my hand writing again for all of us to win the lotteries and to win big with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - I will win the lottery fast , with a doubt in mind , for we a we winners in the game of life , for I have the winning ticket in my hand , it is glowing with blinding light as I speak these words , for I am the allmighty God who has brought you here to win and to win big , Amen , for I have seen the end time for all of us , we will win our great fortune , for I am rich filled with desire , Halughhh !!! for man has forsken me for mans sake , I have seen all that I have seen and I will see more as we go along in to our life together foward and still coming from the best of all of us , I will fight for all of you and we will win together all of you for I have saken my name to your hearts who I know so dearly ,, I will past my fortune to you and you will be rich all of you under the might power of God , I know that may sound simple to understand but I tell for I am here with you till the end of time and forever more , till the day I die , I grant you all request to be with me untill the end of time , I know I will be here always for you , for you deserve only the best for the rich live in opulance and have no faith for I am real and will be around you always , I know you all to be here with me for I grant a great request to be rich and wonderful under my deliverance , for I will see you through till the end of time , I know how hard it is for all of you to know this but I will grant your wishes to be rich and be with me always , I have a fortune waiting for you to bear all fruit , I will show you that all will be here and I will find you Gold at the bottom of the hill , rich you will be , I have found you to here and kind and forever most be herald , THAT's IT , - Ok folks thats it form God , sty tuned tomorrow as wee gain more powere to be rich , all of us , I will be here tomorrow to post  keep comming all of you and be blessed , God Bless , Dan

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    New Providence
                    Bahamas
                    Member #109015
                    April 4, 2011
                    398 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I am walking in victory and by the blood of Jesus I claim all His riches through His divine favor.

For the honor and glory of God, all be blessed. Amen

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      New Providence
                      Bahamas
                      Member #109015
                      April 4, 2011
                      398 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

2145 came to my writing and I like playing NY.

God Bless

Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #141093
                        April 4, 2013
                        105 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I am walking in victory and by the blood of Jesus I claim all His riches through His divine favor.

For the honor and glory of God, all be blessed. Amen

Amen!!

savannah, ga
                          United States
                          Member #37345
                          April 13, 2006
                          342 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan Ban, I have faith I will win a large sum. I want to concentrate on sharing with those in need. When we win we don't want to focus on greed. That will cause us not to win. Let us focus on what we can do for others, family, friends, children. Have you noticed that when you play the lottery and spend a lot of cash it is harder to win but when you spend just a few dollars or you play on pay day or when you have more money on hand, a win is easier.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                            Member #106923
                            February 27, 2011
                            478 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2013, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Blessed we be!  Giveith we shall!  Grateful we are!

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2013, 1:29 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello MAZIE , if your reading this , yes I got your message , I tried sending a reply in message box but it won't allow me to because I'm not a premium member of this website. So if your reading this God told me to forget about the lottery numbers in the future in your paticualr case , we are going to do something better , tell me how much you exactly need and I'll pray for it to come to you. I can do that under God's authority , he needs to see how much before I can act. As for the rest of you thanks for coming to this post and we will continue to add more power for us to win the lotteries in a huge way with out buying a ticket , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting now , - Ha Ha !!! - God told told me not to write anything , that's a good sign , that must mean he wants to break the energy for it to manifest , ok , I'll be back tomorrow and see what he wants me to do , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 6 of 103