Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 11 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes!  I love Dan's Postive Energy and laughs!  I will Pray for your Bubblerock show. 

You have a great idea to do a show with kids based on the 60's & 70's.  It's very different and everyone likes to watch Talented kids (I think that's what it was about, right?)  I like to watch America's Got Talent, so why not Bubblerock! 

(P.S.  Hey, since I put that other message, looks like you are getting people to look at your mission.  I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.  I like to have fun sometimes.)

Good Luck and God Bless you too!!!Blue Angel

I Agree! Looking forward to Dan's energetic return. We need his positive energy.

savannah, ga
    United States
    Member #37345
    April 13, 2006
    342 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2013, 8:11 am - IP Logged

You must have some of that Positive Energy Flow working for you. I think ir was  sully16 who told me that have silver coins and $2. bills sitting in the moon light is very good luck, so I keep those near the Arcadia window where the moon light shines through at night. When I photo a ticket it is always near the them.

I have more faith now. When I saw your post I was stunned since I found the money the day prior. I will place it in the moonlight the first moon I see. I found it during a new moon.

money47's avatar - cruising shot-of-the-week-041912.jpg
      USA
      United States
      Member #129300
      June 14, 2012
      2115 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Just stumbled across your thread....The positive vibes and energy level is refreshing. To give all honor to our most highest GOD and put self last. Where are you Dan? We need more of your positive energy...tell me more....I want more.

Peace & BlessingsSun Smiley

"See, feel, believe and be thankful for the ideal result."

Richard Levy - New Thoughts Guru

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
        Member #106923
        February 27, 2011
        476 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , this is Dan for another round of Gods Glory. Thanks for all your messages and posts and I blees each one.

I will continue now for all of us the win the lotteries huge , with out buying a ticket - I will let God take over my handwriting now - God is ever present and omni-present for I will grant you all my needs to your needs , you will be blessed beyond belief , for I am the lord my God in Heaven for I love you all very much , I will grant you all your requests for your prays to be obeyed by the Angels in Heaven and above , I am real , I am the person who bought you all the luck in the first place when you needed it , I was there when you were in trouble and I helped you out in your time of need , for I am the King of all desires and wealth , I can give you all you need and more , for I am The Holy Ghost , I speak for all angels in Heaven , and am the real deal , I speak in words that are unknown to man and speak them well , I know this for I am the head speaker on this , I speak in all languages and speed , THAT's IT - ok folks for some reason God and The Holy Ghost wanted to cut it short , they are wise , they know what they are doing , Ha Ha !!! - I will be back again tomorrow and speak & write on messages from God and add power for us winning the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket , God Bless , Dan Ban !!!

So Be It, or... using the declaration of affirmation... Amen!  Many thanks go out.  Blue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes!  I love Dan's Postive Energy and laughs!  I will Pray for your Bubblerock show. 

You have a great idea to do a show with kids based on the 60's & 70's.  It's very different and everyone likes to watch Talented kids (I think that's what it was about, right?)  I like to watch America's Got Talent, so why not Bubblerock! 

(P.S.  Hey, since I put that other message, looks like you are getting people to look at your mission.  I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.  I like to have fun sometimes.)

Good Luck and God Bless you too!!!Blue Angel

Yes Bubblerock will be Out Of Site for all kids and adults alike , stay tuned for this show to get big !!!

Also , I was laughing at the Saint Daniel part of the post , that was hilarious ,

I have no problem of you posting that here , that was God working through you to promote me , Ha Ha Ha !!!

God Bless , and keep reading this post !!!

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2013, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , this is Dan Ban and I'm here to spread God's love today and for all of us to win big in the lotterries with out buying and ticket , one note some one posted that they wanted to know what Haullgghh !!! is , it's actually ( Hallelujah ) meaning praise the Lord in Heaven , it's like praising God as though you were cheering for your favorite sports team in total joy , Ha Ha !!! , the reason I spell it wrong all the time because it gets in the way when I'm typing under God's power , I'll be typing real fast and have to go with the flow , believe it or not I mistype tons of words when I'm doing it and I correct the spelling after i'm finished then I post it , I always leave Hallelujah alone because the spelling is so akward , true language is speaking or writing in tounges and correct grammer goes right out the window , you must always go with the flow to get God's meaning across , if I started to actually type in Tounges ( Holy spirtit & Angels talk ) you people would'n know what's going on but the power of reading it would work even better because your minds and any negative demons can't under stand that language , because it's so pure and in code. Well anyway , lets start , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket , here I go --- Hello everyone , this is God speaking I would like to congragulate you for being here and being wonder and all , you all my servants , Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! , lets begin by saying I will possess all your bodies as we speak in the holy spirit , I will show you congradulations are in order for I am king of all my desires , I will speak to you plainly , first of all you need to understand that money is an object to be reckon with , it can cause pain and heartache within your soul if not used properly , so be it , I will show you that all love is in you , you will know me by your thoughts , for I have congradulate you on every venture , I will show you to speak the words of love in your heart and speak them well and be with me , let me say that words are powerfull , they bring about changes in your soul , you need to cautious in what you say , for I am telling you the truth , for if you speak to me in the wrong way , you are damaging yourself , be cautious and speak well of others , never say a bad thing about anybody for you condem them you condem me , let me say that words bring you power , they bring about changes in your circumstances and your life , they bring about change within your inner being , for I have told you this many times but you don;t listen , speak up when I'm hear , praise the lord , praise people , praise yourself , praise others when least expected and you'll find you will be blessed 10,000 fold , Halugghh !!! , that's it - Ok folks , you heard it straight from the horses mouth , Ha Ha , God is good !!! , I'll will be back tomorrow to add more power to win the lotterries for all of us , so keep coming , God Bless !!! Dan Ban

prosperous's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
              Member #121571
              January 12, 2012
              644 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , this is Dan Ban and I'm here to spread God's love today and for all of us to win big in the lotterries with out buying and ticket , one note some one posted that they wanted to know what Haullgghh !!! is , it's actually ( Hallelujah ) meaning praise the Lord in Heaven , it's like praising God as though you were cheering for your favorite sports team in total joy , Ha Ha !!! , the reason I spell it wrong all the time because it gets in the way when I'm typing under God's power , I'll be typing real fast and have to go with the flow , believe it or not I mistype tons of words when I'm doing it and I correct the spelling after i'm finished then I post it , I always leave Hallelujah alone because the spelling is so akward , true language is speaking or writing in tounges and correct grammer goes right out the window , you must always go with the flow to get God's meaning across , if I started to actually type in Tounges ( Holy spirtit & Angels talk ) you people would'n know what's going on but the power of reading it would work even better because your minds and any negative demons can't under stand that language , because it's so pure and in code. Well anyway , lets start , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket , here I go --- Hello everyone , this is God speaking I would like to congragulate you for being here and being wonder and all , you all my servants , Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! , lets begin by saying I will possess all your bodies as we speak in the holy spirit , I will show you congradulations are in order for I am king of all my desires , I will speak to you plainly , first of all you need to understand that money is an object to be reckon with , it can cause pain and heartache within your soul if not used properly , so be it , I will show you that all love is in you , you will know me by your thoughts , for I have congradulate you on every venture , I will show you to speak the words of love in your heart and speak them well and be with me , let me say that words are powerfull , they bring about changes in your soul , you need to cautious in what you say , for I am telling you the truth , for if you speak to me in the wrong way , you are damaging yourself , be cautious and speak well of others , never say a bad thing about anybody for you condem them you condem me , let me say that words bring you power , they bring about changes in your circumstances and your life , they bring about change within your inner being , for I have told you this many times but you don;t listen , speak up when I'm hear , praise the lord , praise people , praise yourself , praise others when least expected and you'll find you will be blessed 10,000 fold , Halugghh !!! , that's it - Ok folks , you heard it straight from the horses mouth , Ha Ha , God is good !!! , I'll will be back tomorrow to add more power to win the lotterries for all of us , so keep coming , God Bless !!! Dan Ban

Thank you Dan for the encouraging words. God bless you

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                476 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Some very good statements to ponder!  God Bless.   Thumbs Up

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34130 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Keep it going I am Blessed at all times!!White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #141093
                    April 4, 2013
                    105 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah.  Hallelujah is the highest praise and all Praises and Honor belongs to the Lord God Almighty. After reading this last post I felt the Holy Spirit and it moved in a very powerful way.

Lets all listen to what Dan ban is trying to saying and allow the Holy Spirit to have his way…I know that we all will be blessed but in different ways. In the book Psalm 37:3-5 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land and verily thou shalt be fed. 4. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5. Commit thy ways unto the Lord; trust also in him and he shall bring it to pass. (Thanks be to God) Amen.

Thanks Dan ban and be bless and remember; The Lord is my light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear. The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid.     

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

well my powers and energy got cut off. i was hoping someone could bring out all my numbers and let me win

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , I'm back to add more power for all of us to win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket , I'm going to let God take over now - Ok first of all I would just like to say that people think I can read thoughts of others , well I don't want to say that I can but I would like to think that people can read my thoughts as well , for we are both in this together in the long haul , I can give you ideas on how to live your life with great enthusiam , I know it's hard sometimes to struggle with you life but that's not what your here for , I want to tell you diffrent , I want to tell you that you can live a life of divine grace and be where you want to be through me , I can show how to win the lottery just by thinking and being it , it's not that I want you to win but I want to let you know that you are a divine being in everyway , I can show you how to win just by being me , that;s it for now !!! - Ok folks that was a short one from God but very enlightning , I totally understood what he was saying but for those who did'nt just re-read the whole thing over till you do get it's meaning. He is so right when he saids that if you want to win the lottery you have to be just like him and think like him , that is a no brainer , just be one with his thoughts and then you know what to do., Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , keep coming to post , God Bless Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34130 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody , I'm back to add more power for all of us to win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket , I'm going to let God take over now - Ok first of all I would just like to say that people think I can read thoughts of others , well I don't want to say that I can but I would like to think that people can read my thoughts as well , for we are both in this together in the long haul , I can give you ideas on how to live your life with great enthusiam , I know it's hard sometimes to struggle with you life but that's not what your here for , I want to tell you diffrent , I want to tell you that you can live a life of divine grace and be where you want to be through me , I can show how to win the lottery just by thinking and being it , it's not that I want you to win but I want to let you know that you are a divine being in everyway , I can show you how to win just by being me , that;s it for now !!! - Ok folks that was a short one from God but very enlightning , I totally understood what he was saying but for those who did'nt just re-read the whole thing over till you do get it's meaning. He is so right when he saids that if you want to win the lottery you have to be just like him and think like him , that is a no brainer , just be one with his thoughts and then you know what to do., Ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , keep coming to post , God Bless Dan !!!

Amen!    That's it!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Matsy's avatar - binary
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #61397
                            May 21, 2008
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2013, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Dan Ban, I just saw your thread today and it is wonderful to have yet another filled with God's love and energy, it is so refreshing.  Thank you and we all know that our Father said that we have not because we ask not, so we are asking in the Mighty name of Jesus that those of us that believe be granted the desires of our heart, and once granted that we do the right thing.  Give an honor to God for all our blessing, it is not ony money that we are blessed with but we should be thankfurl that we ALL woke up this morning to be able to give God another day or Praises and Honor.  Again, that you for being a blessing in our lives and someone life that needs to hear the positive affirmations that you provide daily.  Take care and continue to be filled with the Holy Spirit and so will I.  To God be the Glory!   Blue Angel Amen.

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                              NW Florida
                              United States
                              Member #137818
                              January 12, 2013
                              2688 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for encouraging words.. God is greater than any trouble ..
                              So Be It; using the declaration of affirmation...
                              I was given a dollar tonight to buy a ticket...
                              5899 is what I bought...
                              Thank you Jesus...
                              amen...
                              pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

Page 11 of 103