Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 2 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Try Smartluck.com  she always has some winners for Powerball and Mega Million..  I haven't seen any lately I just asked her for a few.

Actually I can pick my own 3 or 4 sometimes.  Who is Jill  St. James never heard of them?  I still think that Pyramid is good that I do because the numbers are always there..  I really don't think that is a God Idea to pray to God for winnnings.

That is my oppinion... Be Careful what you pray for..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Without faith it is impossible to please God.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

That is my oppinion... Be Careful what you pray for..

If you believe God wants you to win..... Then you should pray for it. IMHO. Yes Nod

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

If you believe God wants you to win..... Then you should pray for it. IMHO. Yes Nod

I agree you do have to have Faith.. that you will win... Its all about thinking Possitve.

Shut the Door.....LOLLOL I didn't know that I thought you were from another state?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I agree you do have to have Faith.. that you will win... Its all about thinking Possitve.

Shut the Door.....LOLLOL I didn't know that I thought you were from another state?

I Agree! Lottery players are Winners, and I'm from Ohio. IMA double Winner.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Wow....................Thumbs Up

Maryland
                United States
                Member #60225
                April 9, 2008
                1 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Would like to know more.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I been in AZ for D past 30 years, but I will always B a Toledoian.

mycashflows's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #111500
                    May 27, 2011
                    18 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Dan,

I've never posted anything on here before and just really got into playing the lottery.  I'm interested in what you're saying.  So please reply.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Dan the man, has a plan. Lets all get in on the........... ? Fill in the blank Dan.

United States
                        Member #87423
                        February 24, 2010
                        93 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

something needs to be done. i may have the number 3 or 4 times a week but when i go and play most of the time it doesnt come out. if i sit back and predict and dont play it comes

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

something needs to be done. i may have the number 3 or 4 times a week but when i go and play most of the time it doesnt come out. if i sit back and predict and dont play it comes

Have some Faith baby that is all you need when it is your time it's  your time.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Smile

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks everybody for coming , I did'nt think I was gonna get any people but God told me better , Ha Ha !!! This is what we are goiing to do , as I'm writing this God is telling me what to write , it's like a form of flow writing but God's is writing through me to make sure everything is done by what he saids , there will be some  typing ,mistakes because I'm going fast so ignore that and just go with the overall message. This paticular post forum that we are in will cause an energy to multiply as each person comes into this post , meaning everybody who comes in this post to read what I say or God saids , will benifite from his power and will win the lottery. You make think that if everybody comes into this post to read and win lottery how would that be possible , first of all each time you read something or hear it it cause electricty to ignite your mind and focus the miracle that you want , it's that simple !!! Just by simply reading , you can reply in post which to add more power but is not neccesary if you don't feel compelled to do so. Believe it or not you don't even have to buy a lottery ticket , one time me & my friend at my job got together to talk happily about winning the lottery and a few days later the secretary came down to give us a gift because she felt compelled to do so and out of love just to make us happy , the gift was 2 scratch lottery tickets , guess what , we scratched it , and we won , Ha Ha , it was a very small amount because when me a my friend were talking , we were general and did'nt continue on with the process which would have built up over the days and one more money. That's the key - it has to be repetitious so the amount will build up and the money comes in higher and higher. That's what we will do in this forum , I will post everyday to  build up the energy and all of us will win steadly throughout the days and weeks ahead. VERY IMPORANT - GOD'S MIRACLE ENERGY HAS NO SPACE & TIME INVOLVED - BY READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS POST YOU WILL WIN LOTTERY MONEY ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPLIT MONEY BECUSE THE MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ON YOUR OWN , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME IN THIS FORUM AND POST IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO - WHEN YOU DO WIN , POST IS HERE SO OTHER PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR FAITH INCREASED AND KEEP JOINING THE POST , I WILL ALSO POST ANY WINS THAT I GET TOO. I will post again tomorrow to activate the energy and add some more info. God Bless !!! Dan

Page 2 of 103