Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 10 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for mocking God ,

you have to be very carefull with your words ,

you either have to have to be with me or against me as Jesus said.

if your with me you get blessed if you your against me in words it's in God hands after that and I'm not responsible

after that !!!

THIS IS FACT !!!

Seriously Dan? Im happy for you doing good and all but I just listened to the "love chant" and it made me dizzy and my lunch was having trouble staying down. If you seriously think your good at that music thing someone must have lied to you, or you were not listening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n

As far as blessing and cursing and all that, I can promise you that you can NOT curse what God has already blessed. I personally have Gods word on that, and if you need the chapter and verse just let me know.

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #139344
    February 20, 2013
    1143 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

OMG..I knew God was coming, I just didn't know he would show up in the Lottery Post!  Ha Ha !!!Blue Angel

I'm sorry but this is starting to make me laugh. 

What is Ha-lug-gh? Sounds like a car horn from the 1920's.

It's spelled different each time God Takes over Dan's handwriting.  Guess I missed that back in Catholic school.

Does this mean I shoul stop playing 666 in the Daily 3? Evil Uhh  Yes, Tami, stop playing that and play 222 instead.

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

bring out another number and let me win

savannah, ga
        United States
        Member #37345
        April 13, 2006
        342 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

God needs to know how much before he can deposite money in your account !!!

God Bless

Dan

One million dollars in my  checking account would really make me and mine a lot happier. I am thankful to God for all that I own and He knows that I will share my fortune. I patiently await the day I can see my checking acct  balance of 7 figures.

savannah, ga
          United States
          Member #37345
          April 13, 2006
          342 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

This photo is so unbelievable. Yesterday, I was going through some old purses and found a 2.00 bill, a 1.00 silver certificate and a silver eagle such as you picture

savannah, ga
            United States
            Member #37345
            April 13, 2006
            342 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

This photo is so unbelievable. Yesterday, I was going through some old purses and found a 2.00 bill, a 1.00 silver certificate and a silver eagle such as you picture

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #124751
              March 19, 2012
              4182 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello agaIn everybody , thanks for coming back again , the more people we get to read this the quicker we will win our money in the lotteries. I'm going to proceed to let God take over my writing to win the lottery with out buying a ticket and for the money to come to us miracously -  here I go - I will win the lottery tomorrow and forever , 5000 dollars is my goal ang more to come , I will tomorrow and forever , my fortune is about to break and I will master all fortune to come to me and forever , I will win my fortune and it will come to me tomorrow and forever , I will my 5000 dollars and will keep on winning some , I am free of all doubt for I have won the lottery and will purchase my thought to the outcome , for I have won , garenteeed , my fortune is here for I have won my fortune , I will be rich beyond my wildest desires , for tomorrow I will win , I am rich and powereful in my thoughts , I have mastered time ad space , for I am rich I will purchase my money tomorrow and forever for I will win my fortune , I am rich beyond my wildest dream , my fortune is here , I am granted my outcome , I will win tomorrow , Halugghh , Amen - OK THAT'S IT FOR TODAY , WILL BE BACK TOMORROW AND ADD MORE ENERGY - EVERYONE MEET TOMORROW AND KEEP ADDING ENERGY TO POST , WE ARE GOING TO RICH !!!

God's Favour is upon US!!!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Keep the energy Flowing...DanBanSun SmileyI listened to some of your Music I like it.. to each its own but I think its cool..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Keep the energy Flowing...DanBanSun SmileyI listened to some of your Music I like it.. to each its own but I think its cool..

Its cool that Dan is doing good things. I like the Positive Energy Flow too. Keep up the godd work Dan.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34202 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

God's Favour is upon US!!!

Amen... Something good is going to happen!!White BounceWhite BounceIn the Name of the Almighty!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

pelham ga
                        United States
                        Member #143517
                        June 5, 2013
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2013, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Amen thank you Jesus

Malden, Ma
                          United States
                          Member #116979
                          September 24, 2011
                          55 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2013, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I need $8800. Thank you!

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #139344
                            February 20, 2013
                            1143 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Yes!  I love Dan's Postive Energy and laughs!  I will Pray for your Bubblerock show. 

You have a great idea to do a show with kids based on the 60's & 70's.  It's very different and everyone likes to watch Talented kids (I think that's what it was about, right?)  I like to watch America's Got Talent, so why not Bubblerock! 

(P.S.  Hey, since I put that other message, looks like you are getting people to look at your mission.  I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.  I like to have fun sometimes.)

Good Luck and God Bless you too!!!Blue Angel

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

You must have some of that Positive Energy Flow working for you. I think ir was  sully16 who told me that have silver coins and $2. bills sitting in the moon light is very good luck, so I keep those near the Arcadia window where the moon light shines through at night. When I photo a ticket it is always near the them.

Page 10 of 103