Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 4 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
NW Florida
United States
Member #137818
January 12, 2013
2691 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

To God be the glory.. Through God anything is possible...

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello people , thanks for joing this post , we are going to win big , all of us - I'm going to let God take over my hand writing again to increase the energy as we all get close to win our fortunes in lotteries without buying a lottery ticket - Here I go - I will win the lottery tonight , I will win win big , for I am real , I am a winner , I will win big , for I am king , tomorrow I will win , this is my birthright , for tomorrow I will a big fortune , not even 5000 but more like 10,000 dollars and up , a high fortune is granted to me , I will win big , tomorrow , I will win my fortune 5000 and up to maxium and beyond , I am clear what I say , I command you balls to hit now my 5000 fortune in the name of Jesus Christ and beyond , you will bend to my will , you will do what I say , now in the name of Jesus Christ , I will win now , I command these balls to hit perfect and give me my money now 5000 and up miracously , tomorrow , and tonight , you will be mine for my fortune is here , AMEN !!! Thanks you Jesus !! GOD -

That's it folks , it's a done deal , will be back tomorrow for more power , keep coming to this post to claim you fortune !!!

God Bless !!! Dan

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick question " If God created Man and Women in his own image ? Then are we not our Own god .. We are the one who decides our destiny in life !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
        Member #106923
        February 27, 2011
        478 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello people , thanks for joing this post , we are going to win big , all of us - I'm going to let God take over my hand writing again to increase the energy as we all get close to win our fortunes in lotteries without buying a lottery ticket - Here I go - I will win the lottery tonight , I will win win big , for I am real , I am a winner , I will win big , for I am king , tomorrow I will win , this is my birthright , for tomorrow I will a big fortune , not even 5000 but more like 10,000 dollars and up , a high fortune is granted to me , I will win big , tomorrow , I will win my fortune 5000 and up to maxium and beyond , I am clear what I say , I command you balls to hit now my 5000 fortune in the name of Jesus Christ and beyond , you will bend to my will , you will do what I say , now in the name of Jesus Christ , I will win now , I command these balls to hit perfect and give me my money now 5000 and up miracously , tomorrow , and tonight , you will be mine for my fortune is here , AMEN !!! Thanks you Jesus !! GOD -

That's it folks , it's a done deal , will be back tomorrow for more power , keep coming to this post to claim you fortune !!!

God Bless !!! Dan

And so it shall be!  I Agree!

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #114703
          August 5, 2011
          4623 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Dan, To be honest with you when I first saw the subject of this thread a few days ago..I got aggravated and thought great, here we go another idiot trying to sell something and once he has piqued everyone's interest, he will say go to this website or buy this book, yada yada.  I decided to read the thread anyway and was/am genuinely suprised.. You radiate  no bad will and wanted to say thank you for the post.

Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello again everybody , I'm glad you are all coming to this post and wanting to win the lottery like I do by using Gods word power and faith. I do read all you post comments and I do apprecite them , it get's me excited to know there's feedback. If I feel I would reply to your personal post I will , I normanly just go on this post and writes Gods word to attract lottery win , then I'm off , the reason is I'm so busy with my entertainment projects and other stuff but will reply to any post if there is a need to. Ok I'm going to use God's word again and faith to attract a huge lottery win by letting God take over my hand writing and to win a lottery without buying a ticket , here I go - I will win the lottery 7 and 10 fold , here I come , I am going to win big for I am king of my desire , Halaughhh !!! - I will win my fortune in gold 10 fold , I will win my fortune and be rich like a king for I am king , I know how to do it , for I am rich beyond my riches desire for I will big time for all to see and to hear 5000 dollars and more for I will be rich beyond belief , I know what I'm doing , I am rich and powerful for I can make money on a high scale , Halughhh !!! - THAT IT AMEN !!! - as a note God sometimes makes the word paragraph short wiich is just as highly potent , I alway go by feel on how long and when to stop and he dictates to me what to right. Everyone keep coming to this post and read what God writes and you will reap form the benifets and win too , I will be back tomorrow to add even more power for all of us to win the lottery - God Bless - Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick question " If God created Man and Women in his own image ? Then are we not our Own god .. We are the one who decides our destiny in life !!!

To a point ,

If you do what God saids and follow his word you will be bless beyond belief ,

but yes you can attract things on your own as you being your own God with out his wisdom

but there will be heartache involved , tons of people on the planet do this , that's why there is so much

bad fortune of those paticular people.

So to answer your question , yes , we are God , it's just whos' wisdom your following ? God or yourself

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #1289
                March 22, 2003
                473 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Dan,

I have not been to the forum for a while, or have not posted anything lately either.  Today I said I will see what The daily astrology numbers are, they are usually very good.  I saw your post, and found it very interesting.  I would say yes the universe does talk to everyone, but to listen is another things.   When the Universe really wants you to hear something for your benefit they will really get your attention loud and clear one way or another.  I will enjoy reading what you have to say.

Blessings,

CopyCatBlue Angel

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  939 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello again everybody , I'm glad you are all coming to this post and wanting to win the lottery like I do by using Gods word power and faith. I do read all you post comments and I do apprecite them , it get's me excited to know there's feedback. If I feel I would reply to your personal post I will , I normanly just go on this post and writes Gods word to attract lottery win , then I'm off , the reason is I'm so busy with my entertainment projects and other stuff but will reply to any post if there is a need to. Ok I'm going to use God's word again and faith to attract a huge lottery win by letting God take over my hand writing and to win a lottery without buying a ticket , here I go - I will win the lottery 7 and 10 fold , here I come , I am going to win big for I am king of my desire , Halaughhh !!! - I will win my fortune in gold 10 fold , I will win my fortune and be rich like a king for I am king , I know how to do it , for I am rich beyond my riches desire for I will big time for all to see and to hear 5000 dollars and more for I will be rich beyond belief , I know what I'm doing , I am rich and powerful for I can make money on a high scale , Halughhh !!! - THAT IT AMEN !!! - as a note God sometimes makes the word paragraph short wiich is just as highly potent , I alway go by feel on how long and when to stop and he dictates to me what to right. Everyone keep coming to this post and read what God writes and you will reap form the benifets and win too , I will be back tomorrow to add even more power for all of us to win the lottery - God Bless - Dan !!!

I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you.Big Grin Angel

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                    milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6080 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok good reading dan and thanks for posting......Blue Angel

injoyed reading this thanks dan

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                      milledgeville,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #68927
                      January 2, 2009
                      6080 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Dan,

I have not been to the forum for a while, or have not posted anything lately either.  Today I said I will see what The daily astrology numbers are, they are usually very good.  I saw your post, and found it very interesting.  I would say yes the universe does talk to everyone, but to listen is another things.   When the Universe really wants you to hear something for your benefit they will really get your attention loud and clear one way or another.  I will enjoy reading what you have to say.

Blessings,

CopyCatBlue Angel

i agree copycat... I have really enjoyed reading what you have to say Dan.. Dont stop

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , thanks for the messages and posts , God needs for me to stay focus and post his writing then zoom I'm off because I got a lot of stuff going on , but I do read everybodies messages & post and will reply if there is I need for God for me to do so , so just keep coming to this post and don't worry , I 'll be posting everyday , you think I'm gonna miss one day , your nuts !!! , Ha Ha God wants me to be repetitve each day with his word so we bulid the power up and win our money through the lottery , I am going to let God take over my hand writing to add more power and get our lottery win without buying a ticket - Here I  Go - I will win my lottery fortune , Amen , let me just state that you are my favorite actor of all time , I appreciate that you are welcoming everybody to this post so they can benifite their inheritance and fortune , I would just like to say , that greed is no good here , for it's inherintant in our divine right to share and be well off together for I am the Lord my God who loves you so much that I would bend over backwards for your sake , for I am king of all desires and will inherite the earth of all it's richs and wealth for I will be king of all that I say and will inherate my wealth to your with out a doubt for I am king of what I say , I know what I'm talking about as I project my thoughts to yours and bestow greatness and wealth to all you people of Earth and in Heaven for I am king of my wealth , I bestow to you all my wealth and fortune for all of you to share and be well , for I am king for what I say is real for I will be rich beyond my greatest desires and wealth , I will know the numbers will fall in my favor as the balls hit with their mighty power in my wealth , I will know when they will hit with out a doubt for I am real , I know this , that's it !!! - THAT's IT , - Whew , Ha Ha , that was a long one by God and he added a spiritual message about sharing , that's how God is when I let him write for me , he'll stick in something that we all need to learn besides the word power. OK I 'll be back tomorrow , to add some more power to win our fortune in the lotteries , come to this post and just read to gain power and post anything if you feel compelled to do so , God Bless , Dan !!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #71280
                          February 22, 2009
                          15326 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , thanks for the messages and posts , God needs for me to stay focus and post his writing then zoom I'm off because I got a lot of stuff going on , but I do read everybodies messages & post and will reply if there is I need for God for me to do so , so just keep coming to this post and don't worry , I 'll be posting everyday , you think I'm gonna miss one day , your nuts !!! , Ha Ha God wants me to be repetitve each day with his word so we bulid the power up and win our money through the lottery , I am going to let God take over my hand writing to add more power and get our lottery win without buying a ticket - Here I  Go - I will win my lottery fortune , Amen , let me just state that you are my favorite actor of all time , I appreciate that you are welcoming everybody to this post so they can benifite their inheritance and fortune , I would just like to say , that greed is no good here , for it's inherintant in our divine right to share and be well off together for I am the Lord my God who loves you so much that I would bend over backwards for your sake , for I am king of all desires and will inherite the earth of all it's richs and wealth for I will be king of all that I say and will inherate my wealth to your with out a doubt for I am king of what I say , I know what I'm talking about as I project my thoughts to yours and bestow greatness and wealth to all you people of Earth and in Heaven for I am king of my wealth , I bestow to you all my wealth and fortune for all of you to share and be well , for I am king for what I say is real for I will be rich beyond my greatest desires and wealth , I will know the numbers will fall in my favor as the balls hit with their mighty power in my wealth , I will know when they will hit with out a doubt for I am real , I know this , that's it !!! - THAT's IT , - Whew , Ha Ha , that was a long one by God and he added a spiritual message about sharing , that's how God is when I let him write for me , he'll stick in something that we all need to learn besides the word power. OK I 'll be back tomorrow , to add some more power to win our fortune in the lotteries , come to this post and just read to gain power and post anything if you feel compelled to do so , God Bless , Dan !!!

Amen!Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2013, 8:48 am - IP Logged

You go right ahead I am always eager to see what your going to say next keep posting Dan... Now let me go check my Powerball Ticket lol.. Just a Joke.. but keep posting your words from the almighty..  You know what I wanted to mention to you but, I will mention what I do and have did for about almost a Year I have on my Frig on a piece of Paper I will win Big..I will Win the Jackpot Games.. Now that is what you call Law of Attraction.. It has'nt worked yet but I believe it will.  Thanks again Dan.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #141093
                              April 4, 2013
                              105 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dan ban, was waiting for your post.

Page 4 of 103