Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 8 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , this is Dan. Thanks for all the posts and messages , just activated them through the Holy Spirit , let's continue to activates God power by winning the lotteries without buying a ticket and winnig big !!! God will take over my handwriting now - I will bless you all for you are my children that I love you so dearly , you will get all the money deserve and then some more for I am one with the universe and the Holy Spirit , for I am king , I will prove to you that I am real and rich with desires , I will conqure all hate and bring peace & love to everyone for my spirit is in everyone , Halugghh !!! I know that it is hard to believe but I exsist in all of you , that is why I am here to show what you can achieve when you believe in me , for this is the task , I will take you to far lands and measure you you by your substance and quite effectivley be near you on every obstacle , for I am real , be with me , be with my presenece I will grant you your request to be rich with me , Halughhh !! Amen - OK THAT"S IT - I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , keep coming to this post to activate GOD BLESS , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    474 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2013, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone , this is Dan. Thanks for all the posts and messages , just activated them through the Holy Spirit , let's continue to activates God power by winning the lotteries without buying a ticket and winnig big !!! God will take over my handwriting now - I will bless you all for you are my children that I love you so dearly , you will get all the money deserve and then some more for I am one with the universe and the Holy Spirit , for I am king , I will prove to you that I am real and rich with desires , I will conqure all hate and bring peace & love to everyone for my spirit is in everyone , Halugghh !!! I know that it is hard to believe but I exsist in all of you , that is why I am here to show what you can achieve when you believe in me , for this is the task , I will take you to far lands and measure you you by your substance and quite effectivley be near you on every obstacle , for I am real , be with me , be with my presenece I will grant you your request to be rich with me , Halughhh !! Amen - OK THAT"S IT - I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big , keep coming to this post to activate GOD BLESS , Dan !!!

Amen!  Big Grin Angel

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
      Member #106923
      February 27, 2011
      474 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2013, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I need to know how much ?

God needs to know the amount before he can work his miracle also

what do you need it for ,this is important , God told me Oppurtunity

will get the money when you answere these questions !!!

God Bless

Dan

For education, charitable causes, personal home, and some debt elimination.  Amount: $55,000,000 because this number has been in my conciousness for quite some time as an amount I am to win.  Thanks for the Blessings, Dan!  Blue Angel

Puerto Rico
        Member #144359
        July 2, 2013
        11 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2013, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Ok thanks everybody for coming , I did'nt think I was gonna get any people but God told me better , Ha Ha !!! This is what we are goiing to do , as I'm writing this God is telling me what to write , it's like a form of flow writing but God's is writing through me to make sure everything is done by what he saids , there will be some  typing ,mistakes because I'm going fast so ignore that and just go with the overall message. This paticular post forum that we are in will cause an energy to multiply as each person comes into this post , meaning everybody who comes in this post to read what I say or God saids , will benifite from his power and will win the lottery. You make think that if everybody comes into this post to read and win lottery how would that be possible , first of all each time you read something or hear it it cause electricty to ignite your mind and focus the miracle that you want , it's that simple !!! Just by simply reading , you can reply in post which to add more power but is not neccesary if you don't feel compelled to do so. Believe it or not you don't even have to buy a lottery ticket , one time me & my friend at my job got together to talk happily about winning the lottery and a few days later the secretary came down to give us a gift because she felt compelled to do so and out of love just to make us happy , the gift was 2 scratch lottery tickets , guess what , we scratched it , and we won , Ha Ha , it was a very small amount because when me a my friend were talking , we were general and did'nt continue on with the process which would have built up over the days and one more money. That's the key - it has to be repetitious so the amount will build up and the money comes in higher and higher. That's what we will do in this forum , I will post everyday to  build up the energy and all of us will win steadly throughout the days and weeks ahead. VERY IMPORANT - GOD'S MIRACLE ENERGY HAS NO SPACE & TIME INVOLVED - BY READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS POST YOU WILL WIN LOTTERY MONEY ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPLIT MONEY BECUSE THE MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ON YOUR OWN , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME IN THIS FORUM AND POST IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO - WHEN YOU DO WIN , POST IS HERE SO OTHER PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR FAITH INCREASED AND KEEP JOINING THE POST , I WILL ALSO POST ANY WINS THAT I GET TOO. I will post again tomorrow to activate the energy and add some more info. God Bless !!! Dan

Hi, Dan

Great thruth, I highly believe these, our thougths are powerful and our faith more. It could be possible.

thanks you.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

i have won a few times by other people pray for my favor. i won small amounts. im finding sometimes those may stop coming or it can get block or held up or stop working.  it almost never happens when i try to pray for myself. most prayer organizations for finaces dont work. they have you on some type of mailing list they constantly gives them money but you may not be finacially gaining.those who created or a part of these lottery organization can still find ways of choosing who they want. there been cases where people came to cash there ticket and it didnt get honored. different nummbers appear on television that doesnt match the phone results.

it something else people are doing to get wealth and they dont want to share with me

Praying won't always get you what you want.

But it will often get you what you need.

Many of us don't know what we really need.

But more often than not, it isn't what we want.

United States
            Member #106923
            February 27, 2011
            474 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Praying won't always get you what you want.

But it will often get you what you need.

Many of us don't know what we really need.

But more often than not, it isn't what we want.

Sounds like a song...

Let's see...

You can't always get what you want,

But if you try sometime,

You just may find,

You get what you neeeed,

Drum

United States
              Member #114502
              August 1, 2011
              650 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

i need for my number to come out real soon

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

i need for my number to come out real soon

I'm kinda hoping your not holding your breathe there likeable1.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  931 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I need to know how much ?

God needs to know the amount before he can work his miracle also

what do you need it for ,this is important , God told me Oppurtunity

will get the money when you answere these questions !!!

God Bless

Dan

God knows my needs, but my wants? $23 mil. to help family, friends, church and our wounded military.  This amount of money can be invested and the interest alone could work wonders. 

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a song...

Let's see...

But if you try sometime,

You just may find,

You get what you neeeed,

Drum

Yeah, oh baby. Sounds like something Mic Jagger would say........ Green laugh

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

For education, charitable causes, personal home, and some debt elimination.  Amount: $55,000,000 because this number has been in my conciousness for quite some time as an amount I am to win.  Thanks for the Blessings, Dan!  Blue Angel

Ok , good ,

God is telling me for such a high sum it is not impossibe 55 million , in fact with God it's possible !!!

because that's what God wants - God is telling me for you go find people and organiztions that you want to do charities

that make you really happy , collect the information and how much and keep it in your own personal files

do this everyday IN JOY !!!! Physically , you can do this on the internet- like if you were going shopping or

acting like Santa Clause , Ha Ha  , the physical action will activate it. If you don;t do this the money won;t come ,

it's like Jesus told the blind man to go down the river and wash his eyes in the river then he will

he will be healed of his blindness , that's how it works !!!

God Bless !!!

Dan

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , It's Dan

We are going to continue where we left off , God is telling me you need to be praying to him more for his needs to effect the prayer action to work. Also when you pray , pray to me the Father in Heaven for I will gratnt you your request , I always hear you when you pray to me , like the wind blowing in the night of the forest , I can hear everything , OK - I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries in a huge way with out buying a ticket , her I go - For I am the Father in Heaven , I know the time and date for all things to pass for I am the Father , I will happen all in your circumstances and will grant you all your requests , I know it is hard to imagine that but I will do it , gaurenteed , for I know a place where all resides in Heavaen and in Earth , I will go now and bless you all , that's it !!!! - Ok that's it for now , I will back tomorrow to ass more powere for all of us to win , God Bless Dan !!!

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          474 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Ok , good ,

God is telling me for such a high sum it is not impossibe 55 million , in fact with God it's possible !!!

because that's what God wants - God is telling me for you go find people and organiztions that you want to do charities

that make you really happy , collect the information and how much and keep it in your own personal files

do this everyday IN JOY !!!! Physically , you can do this on the internet- like if you were going shopping or

acting like Santa Clause , Ha Ha  , the physical action will activate it. If you don;t do this the money won;t come ,

it's like Jesus told the blind man to go down the river and wash his eyes in the river then he will

he will be healed of his blindness , that's how it works !!!

God Bless !!!

Dan

Thank you God and Father In Heaven!  Also thank you Dan for relaying the path for me to follow.

Noel

United States
                            Member #114502
                            August 1, 2011
                            650 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2013, 8:46 am - IP Logged

i really need for some of my numbers to come out

United States
                              Member #114502
                              August 1, 2011
                              650 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

i really need for most of my numbers come out and i catch it and win

Page 8 of 103