Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 3 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15310 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks everybody for coming , I did'nt think I was gonna get any people but God told me better , Ha Ha !!! This is what we are goiing to do , as I'm writing this God is telling me what to write , it's like a form of flow writing but God's is writing through me to make sure everything is done by what he saids , there will be some  typing ,mistakes because I'm going fast so ignore that and just go with the overall message. This paticular post forum that we are in will cause an energy to multiply as each person comes into this post , meaning everybody who comes in this post to read what I say or God saids , will benifite from his power and will win the lottery. You make think that if everybody comes into this post to read and win lottery how would that be possible , first of all each time you read something or hear it it cause electricty to ignite your mind and focus the miracle that you want , it's that simple !!! Just by simply reading , you can reply in post which to add more power but is not neccesary if you don't feel compelled to do so. Believe it or not you don't even have to buy a lottery ticket , one time me & my friend at my job got together to talk happily about winning the lottery and a few days later the secretary came down to give us a gift because she felt compelled to do so and out of love just to make us happy , the gift was 2 scratch lottery tickets , guess what , we scratched it , and we won , Ha Ha , it was a very small amount because when me a my friend were talking , we were general and did'nt continue on with the process which would have built up over the days and one more money. That's the key - it has to be repetitious so the amount will build up and the money comes in higher and higher. That's what we will do in this forum , I will post everyday to  build up the energy and all of us will win steadly throughout the days and weeks ahead. VERY IMPORANT - GOD'S MIRACLE ENERGY HAS NO SPACE & TIME INVOLVED - BY READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS POST YOU WILL WIN LOTTERY MONEY ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPLIT MONEY BECUSE THE MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ON YOUR OWN , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME IN THIS FORUM AND POST IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO - WHEN YOU DO WIN , POST IS HERE SO OTHER PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR FAITH INCREASED AND KEEP JOINING THE POST , I WILL ALSO POST ANY WINS THAT I GET TOO. I will post again tomorrow to activate the energy and add some more info. God Bless !!! Dan

Ok good reading dan and thanks for posting......Blue Angel

pookanuke1913's avatar - appleboy
    nc
    United States
    Member #97458
    September 17, 2010
    11 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

will do

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

you better pray you go to heaven that's better than Winning any LOTTERY! Blue Angel

United States
        Member #97951
        September 28, 2010
        241 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

So true Dan, i usually don't comment on anything unless it just happens. That also means this, very important, no one should ever borrow under any circumsatances to gamble. Let it naturally happen wish for it once , forget about winning, when you win it will a surprise you.. Its rare for someone to expect to win that excact moment theyve won. Every one is surprised and never expected it.If you think about wining or desire to win all the time and desperate to  win stop playing. Don't play untill you are free from desperation.When we are desperate we are unappreciative of what we already have and that brings lack by keeping you stuck and then you will go broke eventually, because you eventually have to spend the money.Being grateful will multiply what you have, that also means sharing of the little you have to make room for more.Holding on too much means you are not expecting growth or abundance, that means that you have decided not to take any actions towards your goals. Winning the lotterry can be many things don't just expect your wealth through just lottery. you can expand your possibilities of many ways by staying grounded, being responsible and humble.That alone will make you forget about your desires and put your focus on actions and actions will dispell desperation.

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

That should be a priority.

kgoose32's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            GA
            United States
            Member #100870
            November 20, 2010
            47 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:03 am - IP Logged

you are right with god anything is possible

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #139468
              February 23, 2013
              465 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

IF you keep ur faith in GOD anything is possible

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2013, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok good reading dan and thanks for posting......Blue Angel

I have posted many good messages to help people , most didn't appreciate but some did, i've also help people win thousands of dollars, one time i posted 8910 friends and strangers  in NewYork won thousands that same night.Just because someone wins the lotterry doesn't make them better in terms of luck or for any other reason, it also doesn't mean they are in tune with God. Money is the not ultimate thing in life, thats why.God is, being in tune with God is more than winning the lottery.How would you feel if God told you you will never win millioins or the amount you want, what would you do, how would you live the rest of your life, well i'm sure most people you you know or passed away aren't millionaires.If it was meant for you never to become a millionaire see the examples of anyone you know that died not being a millioinaire, but was happy and lived a good life.Not everyone that wishes to win wins, but most people that win didn't expect it, because they they didn't dwell on winning.but theyt have faith if they have hope and also accept not winning ever if it was meant to be.If you play moderatly you don't have to worry about loosing money.I noticed that only a few desperate people win. i think people that are desperate to have money rather than winning have a greater chance.The lottery is neither a blessing or a curse, only your actions determine that.Every time someone wins doesn't mean God gave it to them.When you don't hit , you don't loose , if you eventually win all that money back and more.When you loose you don't loose anything, a good amount goes into your state budget.The lottery consist of giving and loosing.God bless

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34096 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I have posted many good messages to help people , most didn't appreciate but some did, i've also help people win thousands of dollars, one time i posted 8910 friends and strangers  in NewYork won thousands that same night.Just because someone wins the lotterry doesn't make them better in terms of luck or for any other reason, it also doesn't mean they are in tune with God. Money is the not ultimate thing in life, thats why.God is, being in tune with God is more than winning the lottery.How would you feel if God told you you will never win millioins or the amount you want, what would you do, how would you live the rest of your life, well i'm sure most people you you know or passed away aren't millionaires.If it was meant for you never to become a millionaire see the examples of anyone you know that died not being a millioinaire, but was happy and lived a good life.Not everyone that wishes to win wins, but most people that win didn't expect it, because they they didn't dwell on winning.but theyt have faith if they have hope and also accept not winning ever if it was meant to be.If you play moderatly you don't have to worry about loosing money.I noticed that only a few desperate people win. i think people that are desperate to have money rather than winning have a greater chance.The lottery is neither a blessing or a curse, only your actions determine that.Every time someone wins doesn't mean God gave it to them.When you don't hit , you don't loose , if you eventually win all that money back and more.When you loose you don't loose anything, a good amount goes into your state budget.The lottery consist of giving and loosing.God bless

I post alot of winning numbers I know... I don't know if anyone gets them but they do come from my dreams and hunches..In different States sometimes my own State, I don't always get them  I just love what I do posting numbers.. But Guess what I hit the Lottery!  I have a New Greatgrand... that's Priceless I found my $300.00....  after 3 Mos.  I have a very Good Husband...20 yrs.  I have very Nice Friends  30 or 40 yrs. Priceless... I woke up today Thank you Lord!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                    NW Florida
                    United States
                    Member #137818
                    January 12, 2013
                    2688 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks everybody for coming , I did'nt think I was gonna get any people but God told me better , Ha Ha !!! This is what we are goiing to do , as I'm writing this God is telling me what to write , it's like a form of flow writing but God's is writing through me to make sure everything is done by what he saids , there will be some  typing ,mistakes because I'm going fast so ignore that and just go with the overall message. This paticular post forum that we are in will cause an energy to multiply as each person comes into this post , meaning everybody who comes in this post to read what I say or God saids , will benifite from his power and will win the lottery. You make think that if everybody comes into this post to read and win lottery how would that be possible , first of all each time you read something or hear it it cause electricty to ignite your mind and focus the miracle that you want , it's that simple !!! Just by simply reading , you can reply in post which to add more power but is not neccesary if you don't feel compelled to do so. Believe it or not you don't even have to buy a lottery ticket , one time me & my friend at my job got together to talk happily about winning the lottery and a few days later the secretary came down to give us a gift because she felt compelled to do so and out of love just to make us happy , the gift was 2 scratch lottery tickets , guess what , we scratched it , and we won , Ha Ha , it was a very small amount because when me a my friend were talking , we were general and did'nt continue on with the process which would have built up over the days and one more money. That's the key - it has to be repetitious so the amount will build up and the money comes in higher and higher. That's what we will do in this forum , I will post everyday to  build up the energy and all of us will win steadly throughout the days and weeks ahead. VERY IMPORANT - GOD'S MIRACLE ENERGY HAS NO SPACE & TIME INVOLVED - BY READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS POST YOU WILL WIN LOTTERY MONEY ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPLIT MONEY BECUSE THE MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN TO YOU ON YOUR OWN , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME IN THIS FORUM AND POST IF YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO - WHEN YOU DO WIN , POST IS HERE SO OTHER PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEIR FAITH INCREASED AND KEEP JOINING THE POST , I WILL ALSO POST ANY WINS THAT I GET TOO. I will post again tomorrow to activate the energy and add some more info. God Bless !!! Dan

Thanx Dan....
                    I do believe that God is in control...
                    And miracle's happen all the time..
                    Thanx for sharing..
                    May God bless you richly!!!
                    Pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , This is Dan again. Thanks for the replies. the more people we get in this post the quicker we win the lotteries. God told me to tell you a story that involved on time wining the pick 4 in New York City , where I live. This story will activate the energy in this post for us to win. A while back I asked God how to get the exact winning numbers to hit without prediction but the numbers that I want , he told me it will take longer than his method but it will work , so he proceeded to tell me to get out a piece of paper and start writing what he was telling me. I call this flowline writing where you just let God take over your writing and don;t think , just let him write for you. So I proceeded to write , it went something like this - (I will win the lottery now , 4051 will win you will win in a matter of moments you will will 4051 ) , there was other stuff but mainly it was that , I was under his control of writing this for a round 5 minutes then God told me to stop. He then told me to this everyday , which I did. A week passed by and I saw nothing happening each day I would check the 4-pick which plays twice a day. So after a week I said , hey God you told me in around a week I would win , he then told me to stop writing , I said what ? he then said stop writing and stop playing the number 4051. I was confused but I listen to what he said. I just qiut writing and stoped playing the number and totally let it go and forgot about it and thought God was just trying to teach me a lesson or something , guess what happeed the next day , 4051 came out Straight in the 4- pick midday. I was shocked. I then told God why did you tell me to stop playing , it came out straight and I could have one 5000 dollars. He then told me I was to attached to the outcome , I needed you you to let go of everything so the number will hit to release the energy which you were holding onto with your worry. God then told me don't worry once you learn how to play with out no worry or attachment in a calm manner with a positive out look the whole time your playing we'll win again. So that's what I did , I trained myself to be totally dettached to the outcome of winning and everytime I had a worry of not winnig I will let God take over my thoughts and think postive outcome in fact God is always sending positive outcomes to all peoples minds for the things that they want , you just have to surrender to it , which I started to do , very effortless , like you'll being doing something and you start thinking & worrying will I win this lottery I'm playing right now , and then all of a sudden a thought pops in your head like a very subtle voice and saids , you will win next week , or win tomorrow , or you will win tonight or you already won , then all you need to do is agree with that tought and go with Gods thought and don;t let your own negative thought take over , just surrender to Gods thought. This will happen all day , Ha Ha , because everyone has a worry mind , but if you surrender to the God's subtle thoughts he will counteract it for you. Ok after telling this story  - I will proceed to write what God is telling me in the next reply of all of us winning the lottery with God and The Angels picking the numbers for us on the quick pic machine and the winning ticket will come to us miracously to all of us with out even buying a ticket - I will type this now on a seperate reply post -

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my writing for us to win the lotteries by God and the Angels pick the winning numbers for us in the quick machine and without buying a ticket , the ticket will come to us miracously through the Angels - her we go - I will win the lotteries now , I will win without a doubt 5000 dollars and more , I will win , positivley tomorrow and forever , I will win for it;s my birth right to win , I will win tomorror and forever , for I am king of all my thought ,and I will win forever , abundantly I will win 5000 dollars and more , tomorrows games will prove challenging in a fothwrite , for I will will , here is my fortune being handed to me now , for I am a winner of the game of chance , I will win my fortune now , for I will win foreever , for I have the money I need for I am wealthy , I will prove all wrong in my doubts for I will win win tomorrow , and forever , I am king of all my thought  and actions , for I will win 5000 dollars and more each day as I play , I will use my winings to help the poor and needy , God Bless OK FOLKS , GOD TOLD ME TO STOP , THAT'S IT. EXPECT US TO ALL WIN , IT WILL HAPPEN AND WITH ALL OF YOU READING THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE ADDED IT WILL BUILD UP THE ENERGY FAST AND QUICK AND THE MIRACLE WILL HAPEEN SUPER FAST ,  will post tomorrow for more added energy , God Bless , Dan !!!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #79502
                          September 2, 2009
                          6391 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Good Energy/Good Fortune

the choosen1's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                            stuart,fl
                            United States
                            Member #106837
                            February 25, 2011
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Trust and believe. with God all things are possible!

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello agaIn everybody , thanks for coming back again , the more people we get to read this the quicker we will win our money in the lotteries. I'm going to proceed to let God take over my writing to win the lottery with out buying a ticket and for the money to come to us miracously -  here I go - I will win the lottery tomorrow and forever , 5000 dollars is my goal ang more to come , I will tomorrow and forever , my fortune is about to break and I will master all fortune to come to me and forever , I will win my fortune and it will come to me tomorrow and forever , I will my 5000 dollars and will keep on winning some , I am free of all doubt for I have won the lottery and will purchase my thought to the outcome , for I have won , garenteeed , my fortune is here for I have won my fortune , I will be rich beyond my wildest desires , for tomorrow I will win , I am rich and powereful in my thoughts , I have mastered time ad space , for I am rich I will purchase my money tomorrow and forever for I will win my fortune , I am rich beyond my wildest dream , my fortune is here , I am granted my outcome , I will win tomorrow , Halugghh , Amen - OK THAT'S IT FOR TODAY , WILL BE BACK TOMORROW AND ADD MORE ENERGY - EVERYONE MEET TOMORROW AND KEEP ADDING ENERGY TO POST , WE ARE GOING TO RICH !!!

Page 3 of 103