Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 19 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

please bring out the numbers so i can win huge. amen

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    478 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , It's Dan again for another round of God Blessings and words , glad to see we got another winner in the past week of two times 400 dollars winning through a Father of the person from the other side , God will send Angels , Spirit Guides or Realitives that will help you win in the lotteries and other blessings , either through dreams when your asleep or if your awake during the day and you feel a slight brush on your face , pay attention to that , that means they are there and all you have to do is stop your mind and listen to ideas that pop in your head , it's them guiding you what to do , even on little things like what store or person you should visit today or buisness dealing and such , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to congradulate you all for winning the lotteries and blessing you have recieved from me through prayer and guidance , I want to teach you something now that will benifet you in the future , first I want you to think a of a number form 1-10 , then I want you to think of of it in major terms like how much you want in life , like a car , automobile etc. then you must say these words as you go to sleep tonight , I will win the lottery in a huge way , that's it !!! - Ok Folks , that's it from God , that was a short one by him but highly effective , when you do that before bed tonight before sleep , it works like fire , I use it lot to attract the things I want from God , and I mean everything , it's powerfull , trust me !!! - Ok folks keep coming back to read and add power and to post any winings and blessings you get so others can be blessed to in the Name Of Jesus Christ , I will be back tomorrow , God Bless , Dan !!!

"I will win the lottery in a huge way."

Today I was looking at the tags our State puts on the lottery tickets and it reads:

"HUGE Powerball Jackpot!

Thank you God for blessing me!

Thanks again Dan for your words and insight.

Big Grin Angel

jacksonville,florida
      United States
      Member #74761
      May 19, 2009
      9 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dan Smile

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

hey dan, just wanted to say thanks for this thread.  I was feeling really down today and read over some of this thread and feel much better:-)

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

please bring out 357 today in my state. amen

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2013, 7:37 am - IP Logged

may you also start bringing my nunbers out soon.they used to be out within a month. now its well over a year. please let me receive on all my numbers thats waiting and newer ones. some people comes next day.please i pray spirits give me favor qnd bring them out very fast. amen.

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #2365
              September 22, 2003
              4777 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Hello Dan

God bless you.

I've been reading some of the posts that people have posted.

I also believe that All Things are Possible with God.

For without him we are Nothing.

So walk by Faith and not by Sight, it going to be Alright.

Because when GOD Is In It, There is no LIMIT.

Have a Bless Day

Eazy   White Bounce

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                Newport News, VA
                United States
                Member #144545
                July 8, 2013
                971 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2013, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Amen Eazy

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34151 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2013, 10:49 am - IP Logged

marcie  when  ur  friend  give  u  a  number  please  post  it  play  704  0704

I was almost Blessed with the number you gave me roxb I played it the P. 4 part of it came 1703* it came in the P. 5......  71410 in Ohio I will try to hang on to it.. thanks again.. I even played some of these in the Mega   Thanks again roxb God is good...  and thanks Dan for contining your thread.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello folks , Dan is back , great posts I just read , you will all be blessed in the days ahead and now , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win in the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - First I want say congradulations to all of you who played the numbers , you were responsible for your fate and you you won big , congradulations , I want to tell something a story of great importance , first I want to tell you should watch out for all your huches , this will motivate you into winnng , you need to listen to me when I speak to you , speak softly to me and will reply back the same way , the softer the better , that's how it's done , speak quitely to me !!! - Ok folks , that was another short one but powerfull never the less - When you speak to God softly and he speaks in the same manner , it's a very soft voice , very subtle , so you got to notice it , it's not actually audible even though it sometimes happens that way but it's like a soft idea or thought that is gently placed on your mind , body and spirit , very soft and subtle , it is like a hunch now that I think about it , if you ever had a hunch there's no words involved , it's just a feeling to do something and go with it. Ok folks I'll be back tomorrow to add some more power to this post for all of us to win also keep coming back and reading and post any winnings and blessings you recieved so others can recieve the same blessings , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

bring out a triple.its due

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                        Newport News, VA
                        United States
                        Member #144545
                        July 8, 2013
                        971 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan Ban; I needed this!

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #114703
                          August 5, 2011
                          4623 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan,

This thread is crazy...I have a thread on here where I try to watch trends and help people out, and there is one player in particular that I focus on because I get the most feedback from them, would you know that one of the numbers I picked came out box today we have been waiting on that number for more than a couple of weeks...not only that I got 3 of 4 with d4 for my state day and night and this next thing isn't really of quick money or anything, but today I'm sitting in my car at lunch and something is telling me you need to call the apartments that you have been interested in....I was going to blow if off and call next week and decided to go ahead and call and the lady told me that someone had just put notice in to move out in September....what is crazy about this, is that 2 weeks ago I was looking at the same apartments but I waited to long and the 2 vacancies that available were gone..and the same lady at that time said it is possible we will have someone put in for notice in October but it isn't very likely....this morning I did read Eczeckial aloud on the way to work this morning, although I didn't really understand it.. again thanks for the thread..."-)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34151 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hey Dan,

This thread is crazy...I have a thread on here where I try to watch trends and help people out, and there is one player in particular that I focus on because I get the most feedback from them, would you know that one of the numbers I picked came out box today we have been waiting on that number for more than a couple of weeks...not only that I got 3 of 4 with d4 for my state day and night and this next thing isn't really of quick money or anything, but today I'm sitting in my car at lunch and something is telling me you need to call the apartments that you have been interested in....I was going to blow if off and call next week and decided to go ahead and call and the lady told me that someone had just put notice in to move out in September....what is crazy about this, is that 2 weeks ago I was looking at the same apartments but I waited to long and the 2 vacancies that available were gone..and the same lady at that time said it is possible we will have someone put in for notice in October but it isn't very likely....this morning I did read Eczeckial aloud on the way to work this morning, although I didn't really understand it.. again thanks for the thread..."-)

@ lotsofwins somebody told me long time ago if you keep reading  a Chapter or a verse God will give you the Wisdom to understand it.. Because I was told this  from one person the same thing and that is what they told me.. Blessing to all!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dan,

Ha Ha , that's God at work , keep reading the posts and you will be blessed more , also it's no that important to understand Ezeckial for it to work , it just works regardless if you understand it or not , it's like speaking in tounges , you don't understand it but it's power is blessing you and everybody arounds with miracles , but you right in your other post , if you keep reading something on the intention to understand , withing a couple of days you will understand it , it's that simple , archeoligist that read ancient text especially the Bible use this technique to undersatnd secret code withing the text just by reading it , then thay start having dreams of understanding it the eventually within a few days to weeks they understand everything , I use this technique all the time. Keep reading and keep getting blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!!

Page 19 of 103