Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 15 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

cheryl59's avatar - center
    Va Beach
    United States
    Member #46651
    September 20, 2006
    1856 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Ha Ha , got another winner 80 dollars and a around 600 from their friend winning too that posted just now , that's how it works , the money & blessing will increase with more people and higher yield as we start going along as the days & weeks ahead , this is fun !!! , Also I enjoy everybodies messages and read them all , keep posting bessings and what you will do with your money to benifet all - Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - Thank you for all coming , I know your glad you all won with the money and blessings , that is good , what else can I say , I want to tell you a story about to make wealth the old fashioned way , and that is to buy a friend a lunch , I will show you how when you buy a friend a lunch or loan him money he will benifite , I will show you that buy giving to your friend and neighbor you increase your chances of winning the lottery , there is a trick to it , first you must pay attention on how the friend is feeling at the moment , is he sad , then cheer him or her up by giving him some money for food , this will make them happy in a good way , it shows that you care , I will show you that buy giving to friend you gain posperity and money will be coming in to you , I will show you that if you give to neighbor that is down , this will increase your odds of winning the lottery in huge way , by giving your enacting the force of nature to give back to you , I will tell you know there are many people that are hungry , they want to be fed , they need your help , give to them and you'll get your return fiancially and spiritually , I will tell how to do this , first give to the poor , they need it badly , they need help , give them food , give them all that they need to be fed , donate a little time to them and you will see results fast , if not seconds of giving , let's end here , God Bless - THAt's IT - Ok folks , there is nothing to say about this one from God becuse for me , it works like fire , as I walk the streets of NYC I pass by lots of homeless people and God will tell me give them a dollar or a certain amount and make sure you smile , most of them will say God Bless you or thank you and they will be so gratefull then BOOM within a couple of hours someone gives me a oppurtunity to make money that where I get a return of around 10 times or sometimes more than that that I give that paticular homeless person. It works like fire !!! The key is that you have to listen to God , you have to know God when he tells you to give or not to give there are a lot of people that will ask for money for something bad like a drink , drugs or scamming , if you listen to God then you'll know when to give or not to give so you give to right person. From my own experience of given to the poor , I don't get money 10 times in return that pops into thin air it usally falls in a form of a oppurtunity of someone asking me to some sort of very short work and then I get paid by them , it can also come as a blessing too. Also when I give to homless person or just a friend to bring his spirits up when he asks for it either by his words or silently intuitvley , I feel good , he feels good , and we both get blessed , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , come back tomorrow to post and read some more to add power for all of to win , I'll be back tomorrow too , God Bless !!!

Blessings to All!Blue Angel

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Ha Ha !!! , got another winner that just posted today , keep em coming watch what happens in the comming days and weeks it's going to get real crazy money miracles more frequent and on a higher scale , God is great !!! - thanks for all the post and blessings , I read each one , also I sent more blessings through my message box that people asked for when they messaged me , they are blessed right now , also post all your winnings and blessing so all can read and benifet with their own miracles too , I will now let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to congradulate you all for the winnings you have recieved , I will grant more in the days ahead , just think we started this a few weeks ago and now we are rich , I will show you how to win some more with me , you will learn this secret I have taught to others through the Bible , first I want you to think of situation you would like to be in , lets say you want to be rich , then think of yourself as rich with all the furnishings , I want you to think of me as a bank that I give money out to , I want you to think that I will give you 100's of dollars of clothes and things for you to wear , think of wearing them and stay relaxed about it , say these words - I will have my abundance now in a form of clothes , I will dress the part , I will wear these clothes and let all the people know I am rich because God has blessed me so , That's It !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , that was a very good one , you see if you want clothes or any other matarial things you want , God will either send the clothes or the money for you to buy them , it pysches out your mind to feel good about the thing you want to add even more power instead of just think of the money cash all the time , It's a well know fact if you wear rich clothes or dresses it affects your mind and body on a deeper level and you will really feel rich and attract it quicker. Ok I will be back tomrrow to add more power for all of us to win big money lotteries , matarial things and blessings and spirit , come tomrrow and post and read to add more power too , God Bless , Dan !!!

mg0105's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
        largo, FL
        United States
        Member #93176
        June 23, 2010
        885 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank's Dan Ban!

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg
          Nasau, Bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #3060
          December 19, 2003
          1212 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody

This morning i had to go to Physo Theraphy and the truck hardly had any petrol.  As a matter of fact I did not have any funds to put petrol in it.  So I still went.  Comming back from PT the petrol light came on.  I still had some more runs to make but I decided to go home.  When I got home my youngest son gave me $50.00 so I feel bless also.  yes Dan every day I read Ezekiel 1 and I am gonna continue to read it because I know there are more financial blessing to come my way

Lovies Hugs and Kisses

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34125 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your beautiful words of inspiration. I will start reading Ezekiel today.

God Bless!

Same here God Bless everyone that reads this.. I even told my husband to read it everyday.. he always read the Bible anyway.. But I told him to especailly Read Ezekiel.... we both will.... I also got some Good News today from the U.S. Department of Ed. and 3 coupons in the Mail worth $150 for Dish.. I got to get 3 refferals.. which should not be hard.. I forgave my longtime Friend..about something..pertaining to money Lottery I told her I was'nt mad at her anymore..Now that a good thing too..... Because friends don't stay mad long I am talking about Real Friends lol.. Ok Thats It Danban..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              931 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha !!! , got another winner that just posted today , keep em coming watch what happens in the comming days and weeks it's going to get real crazy money miracles more frequent and on a higher scale , God is great !!! - thanks for all the post and blessings , I read each one , also I sent more blessings through my message box that people asked for when they messaged me , they are blessed right now , also post all your winnings and blessing so all can read and benifet with their own miracles too , I will now let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to congradulate you all for the winnings you have recieved , I will grant more in the days ahead , just think we started this a few weeks ago and now we are rich , I will show you how to win some more with me , you will learn this secret I have taught to others through the Bible , first I want you to think of situation you would like to be in , lets say you want to be rich , then think of yourself as rich with all the furnishings , I want you to think of me as a bank that I give money out to , I want you to think that I will give you 100's of dollars of clothes and things for you to wear , think of wearing them and stay relaxed about it , say these words - I will have my abundance now in a form of clothes , I will dress the part , I will wear these clothes and let all the people know I am rich because God has blessed me so , That's It !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , that was a very good one , you see if you want clothes or any other matarial things you want , God will either send the clothes or the money for you to buy them , it pysches out your mind to feel good about the thing you want to add even more power instead of just think of the money cash all the time , It's a well know fact if you wear rich clothes or dresses it affects your mind and body on a deeper level and you will really feel rich and attract it quicker. Ok I will be back tomrrow to add more power for all of us to win big money lotteries , matarial things and blessings and spirit , come tomrrow and post and read to add more power too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank God and Dan.  It is ironic, I was just sitting here visualizing where I want to be, and I was walking on my lanai, having a cup of coffee and thinking how blessed and lucky I am.  Then reality set in lol.  Time to listen to Ezekiel.  Good luck to all staying and coming to this thread Blue Angel

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                Newport News, VA
                United States
                Member #144545
                July 8, 2013
                971 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I am very blessed to have found your posts on this forum.  I believe God can and will and I am a living testimony to his power, love, wisdom and blessings.  I am a fairly new member on LP, but I have been receiving huge blessings and opportunities and now I am expecting my financial miracle. I was a blessing to three homeless men last weekend at a local 7-11; one asked for a drink so I gladly paid for his Big Gulp and gave him and his two friends some money to help them out.  I told them that they would see me again because I am blessed to be a blessing.  I didn't win the lottery that night when I played, or the next day either.  But on the third day I won nearly 3 times the amount I sowed.  Glory to God...grateful heart!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  931 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I am very blessed to have found your posts on this forum.  I believe God can and will and I am a living testimony to his power, love, wisdom and blessings.  I am a fairly new member on LP, but I have been receiving huge blessings and opportunities and now I am expecting my financial miracle. I was a blessing to three homeless men last weekend at a local 7-11; one asked for a drink so I gladly paid for his Big Gulp and gave him and his two friends some money to help them out.  I told them that they would see me again because I am blessed to be a blessing.  I didn't win the lottery that night when I played, or the next day either.  But on the third day I won nearly 3 times the amount I sowed.  Glory to God...grateful heart!

Nice to have you here, and what a great post, congratulations.  Best wishes to us all to have God's blessings.Blue Angel

United States
                    Member #139735
                    March 2, 2013
                    669 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

That's great God is love continued blessing

jacksonville,florida
                      United States
                      Member #74761
                      May 19, 2009
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your post it is a blessing to me

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                        Newport News, VA
                        United States
                        Member #144545
                        July 8, 2013
                        971 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Grace and peace to you. Thank you for your response and God's blessings for us all.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34125 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

It could be a Big or Little Blessing I am not choicey God is Great.... Blessing to all!  keep it up Danban..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great blessings stories I just read in this posts , money keeps coming and coming as we keep going and going with this post , also love the homeless story at 7-11 store , that's how it works , help the the homless and the money will come quick , it can happen in hours or a few days but it will come , the key is to make them happy while your giving the money , Ok folks I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for us to all win huge in lotteries without buying a ticket , and the miracles , money & blessing will increase each day with intensity and volume of money NOW - Here I Go - I want to say congradulations to all the blessings you have recieved from me , it's great to hear that since I'm the one that gave it to you , I will grant you another request today , first and formost , you must bend to my will and I will grant you success , I will show you how you will all be blessed on the same page by me , lets begin by saying , I want you you to succeed and be successfull , I want you to be rich with all your desires in place , lets talk about magic , first I want to say that you can all have it , with out due cause , it is granted to you by me the Lord in Heaven , lets talk about life , we are going to sing a song about being rich , we are going to sing a song about love , That's it - Ok folks , that was an easy one , did you know if you sing about something that you want , like money , fame , wealth , love whatever , it will come to you , the key is to sing it with joy , the words and song attract the miracles to you fast , it can't be denied , look at all the rappers and singers that sing about money , what happens , they become super rich , Ha Ha !!! this is a fact check Youtube and you'll see what I mean , yes a alot of them have a lot of problems like everyone else but money ain't one of them , they listen to God when it comes to that part and they are blessed , Ha Ha !!! - Sing it and grin it about the thing you want and it comes to you , trust me , I'm a musician , I know what I'm talking about , but most important , trust God , he was the one true great musician !!! Ok folks , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power , and keep adding and reading the posts and tell your miracles that happen to you so others can have miracles too , God Bless , Dan the music man , Ha Ha !!!

United States
                              Member #114502
                              August 1, 2011
                              651 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

well that win on a higher scale sounds good. im waiting bring mine out and let me catch

Page 15 of 103