Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 17 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
traverse city,mi.
United States
Member #80287
September 20, 2009
6 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Dan you are on the right track , I have always known that God is taking care of my needs ! Have been asking for a monitary blessing but singing and being happy I believe also helps !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    932 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dan. I want to share with you and all readers that I came across this post on
    Wednesday of last week(7/19). I felt a sense of relief while reading your words. Much more
    Like God comforting me. That Thursday morning I played #'s for midday and evening.
    I hit $400 that night. I continue reading your posts. The other night I had a dream
    With my deceased dad. I shared the dream with Marcie who provided #'s for me to play.
    Guess what, yesterday evening I hit again. Another $400. I visited my dads grave with 2 dozen
    Roses. I feel blessed and believe the power of God and prayer is greater than any force.
    God bless you all. Thank you Dan for sharing God's words.

How wonderful for you.  God is great.

Canada
      Member #145146
      July 28, 2013
      9 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Just found Danman on youtube and just want to express my gratitude for this and for Dan ban

I will follow this daily. I have been very grateful for many things in my life.

One thing I have not had a lot of luck with is the financial aspect.

I look forward to learning more and in winning not only the lottery but also the game of life.

Blessings to all.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
        Newport News, VA
        United States
        Member #144545
        July 8, 2013
        971 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2013, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Been financially blessed; two hits back to back nights and looking forward to another one tonight!  Been giving God praise through song and keeping a praise on my lips because I know all my help comes from God.  You have been a blessing to many of us on this forum and a great human model to emulate.  Be blessed Dan

money47's avatar - cruising shot-of-the-week-041912.jpg
          USA
          United States
          Member #129300
          June 14, 2012
          2115 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Your thread and the reading assignment of Ezekiel, Chapter 1 are truly a blessing to me. 

GOD is my safe haven in time of trouble and whom do I fear. Your calling and anointing over your life is real and to share with us is phenomenal. I'm so glad I found this thread and look forward to the Holy Spirit's guidance taking over the keyboard when you speak.

The poem "Footsteps In the Sand" echoes my mind. I believe it reads, "During times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints in the sand. It was then that I carried you". Give Him the honor and praise. Because GOD carries us and is in control of our life......I know my financial blessing is coming. I claim it and I receive it. I'm singing, I'm skipping, I'm dancing, I'm jumping all for the joy of the Lord......... Thank you, Dan!

"See, feel, believe and be thankful for the ideal result."

Richard Levy - New Thoughts Guru

georgia
            United States
            Member #135515
            November 25, 2012
            28 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Ran across your thread tonight, it really caught my attention because God is the head of my life and I put nothing before him, I know that he is in the blessing business for anyone who needs a blessing, just ask and believe it and recieve it and always be thankful unto him in small things as well as great things and the blessings will keep on flowing. I know the Lord had to lead me to this thread because I read it from the beginnig to the end and I was really touch by the replies, and I usually don't reply to threads, but I will surely follow this one. Thanks to U Dan Ban and keep on keeping on and you shall be rewarded!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34128 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:53 am - IP Logged

@ Dan I am singing right lol... Lets all get some Blessing... Lets all get some Blessing.... Lets all get some Blessing for What ever we want.. Oh Yeah Right now right now.....No Pity!Drum

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi! !!

Dan, I need your help Im broke. Please when you prey please keep me in mind.  I know that I live far a way

I always buy lottery ticket.  Here in Argentina the lottery in different, we only can pick 6 numbers from 0 to

39 or 45 depends the tickets, it goes like this: 05-06-09-etc

I have to move I can afford the rent and bills.

Im retired. Im on my own.

God bless you.

Don't worry , God's got you covered , you will be blessed in more than one ways , it's a matter of time !!!

God Bless Dan

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes , that's how it works , God will either send Angels , Spirit Guides or in your case your relative on the other side of Heaven , they are always helping you out , pay attention to dreams , and hunches , that's them speaking to you , keep winning and keep posting your wins so others can get blessed and win too , God Bless Dan !!!

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #139104
                    February 14, 2013
                    3457 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes , that's how it works , God will either send Angels , Spirit Guides or in your case your relative on the other side of Heaven , they are always helping you out , pay attention to dreams , and hunches , that's them speaking to you , keep winning and keep posting your wins so others can get blessed and win too , God Bless Dan !!!

Hi Dan I truly believe that I'm singing everyday  waiting for my turn God bless thanks for the encouragement!!!

Bronx , New York
                      United States
                      Member #144008
                      June 20, 2013
                      367 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , It's Dan again for another round of God Blessings and words , glad to see we got another winner in the past week of two times 400 dollars winning through a Father of the person from the other side , God will send Angels , Spirit Guides or Realitives that will help you win in the lotteries and other blessings , either through dreams when your asleep or if your awake during the day and you feel a slight brush on your face , pay attention to that , that means they are there and all you have to do is stop your mind and listen to ideas that pop in your head , it's them guiding you what to do , even on little things like what store or person you should visit today or buisness dealing and such , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to congradulate you all for winning the lotteries and blessing you have recieved from me through prayer and guidance , I want to teach you something now that will benifet you in the future , first I want you to think a of a number form 1-10 , then I want you to think of of it in major terms like how much you want in life , like a car , automobile etc. then you must say these words as you go to sleep tonight , I will win the lottery in a huge way , that's it !!! - Ok Folks , that's it from God , that was a short one by him but highly effective , when you do that before bed tonight before sleep , it works like fire , I use it lot to attract the things I want from God , and I mean everything , it's powerfull , trust me !!! - Ok folks keep coming back to read and add power and to post any winings and blessings you get so others can be blessed to in the Name Of Jesus Christ , I will be back tomorrow , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                        Member #135920
                        November 30, 2012
                        1262 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I always see this post

How can u mix GOD...and lottery....just a question�

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34128 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

You are so Right Dan I just don't pay attention sometimes..  My Friend called me up today and gave me the winning number and I didn't play it.. another time I dreamt about my sister-inlaw.. I was happy to see her and her name came in the Pick 3 and P. 5 I just didn't hang onto them numbers long enough.  I can dream numbers and Dream about something and it comes in the Lottery not lately but they use to come all the time for me.  Dreams are the key to winning the Lottery you just have to pay attention.. My hunches use to come all the time too but not lately. Usally when I dream of Money I know I am going to win somewhere..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

georgia
                            United States
                            Member #135515
                            November 25, 2012
                            28 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

it is no where in the bibile that say playing the lottery is a sin,it does say that this is his earth and the fulliness there of, and he can bless you in so many different ways, he can take nothing and make something out of it, all you have to do is believe it and recieve it.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              upper darby
                              United States
                              Member #109486
                              April 14, 2011
                              1224 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

marcie  when  ur  friend  give  u  a  number  please  post  it  play  704  0704

Page 17 of 103