Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 16 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34177 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:16 am - IP Logged

I keep winning at the Internet Cafe'  but I am thankful.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    478 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2013, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , great blessings stories I just read in this posts , money keeps coming and coming as we keep going and going with this post , also love the homeless story at 7-11 store , that's how it works , help the the homless and the money will come quick , it can happen in hours or a few days but it will come , the key is to make them happy while your giving the money , Ok folks I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for us to all win huge in lotteries without buying a ticket , and the miracles , money & blessing will increase each day with intensity and volume of money NOW - Here I Go - I want to say congradulations to all the blessings you have recieved from me , it's great to hear that since I'm the one that gave it to you , I will grant you another request today , first and formost , you must bend to my will and I will grant you success , I will show you how you will all be blessed on the same page by me , lets begin by saying , I want you you to succeed and be successfull , I want you to be rich with all your desires in place , lets talk about magic , first I want to say that you can all have it , with out due cause , it is granted to you by me the Lord in Heaven , lets talk about life , we are going to sing a song about being rich , we are going to sing a song about love , That's it - Ok folks , that was an easy one , did you know if you sing about something that you want , like money , fame , wealth , love whatever , it will come to you , the key is to sing it with joy , the words and song attract the miracles to you fast , it can't be denied , look at all the rappers and singers that sing about money , what happens , they become super rich , Ha Ha !!! this is a fact check Youtube and you'll see what I mean , yes a alot of them have a lot of problems like everyone else but money ain't one of them , they listen to God when it comes to that part and they are blessed , Ha Ha !!! - Sing it and grin it about the thing you want and it comes to you , trust me , I'm a musician , I know what I'm talking about , but most important , trust God , he was the one true great musician !!! Ok folks , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power , and keep adding and reading the posts and tell your miracles that happen to you so others can have miracles too , God Bless , Dan the music man , Ha Ha !!!

... I want money, lots and lots of money,

I want the pie in the sky,

I want money, lots and lots of money,

So don't be asking me why,

I wanna be rich, oh, oh, oh

I wanna be rich,

for a little love, peace, and happiness,

I want my cake wanna eat it too,

I want the stars and the silver moon,

I spend my money on lottery,

my favorite numbers are 1 2 3...

Guitar

(Calloway)

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , keep up the good posts , winnings is coming to us all , I will let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - Hello everybody , I want to tell you a story about something that you want to hear , first I want to to tell you that a friend of mine has won a huge sum of money today , it was note watching this as I created it in the person , it was granted by me that she win , I will tell you how , first she told me she needed money becausue she was broke so I sent someone to the place where she needed it the most , which was in her wallet , she broke out crying and did'nt believe what just happened , I told her that it was hers to have , I told her that I was going to give her more at a later time , so I did , this was it , I granted her request , That its - Ok folks that was short one from God , I have no idea who God was talking about but it was some one women that's for sure , Ha Ha !!! I just type what he saids so I have no idea what's going on while under the Father's handwriting , we'll eventually find out though if it's someone one in this post or it was someone outside this post which he does all the time , miracles like this happen all the time around the planet , well I'll be back tomorrow and add more power for all of us to win big in the lotteries and aslo everybody keep posting and reading to add more power and let us any blessing and money that has come to you so that everyone will get the miracles too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34177 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

... I want money, lots and lots of money,

I want the pie in the sky,

I want money, lots and lots of money,

So don't be asking me why,

I wanna be rich,

for a little love, peace, and happiness,

I want my cake wanna eat it too,

I want the stars and the silver moon,

I spend my money on lottery,

my favorite numbers are 1 2 3...

Guitar

(Calloway)

This is so funny I guess you were singing it... lol.. I was singing too before ... when I won last night for realLOLI guess it worked.. No you got to believe...I want to be Rich oh, oh, oh, for a lot of Love Peace and Happieness Blesssing to all..Thumbs Up I kept playing my License Plates it almost came..... I will just keep playing it.. Oh oh..oh... My husband almost hit the P. 5 he hit it twice.. in one month... I think he is going to hit it strait.. Just a matter of time $50,000.  Ok Dan that's it... thanks for coming back with more possitive stuff I look forward to reading all your Stuff everyday.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          939 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , keep up the good posts , winnings is coming to us all , I will let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - Hello everybody , I want to tell you a story about something that you want to hear , first I want to to tell you that a friend of mine has won a huge sum of money today , it was note watching this as I created it in the person , it was granted by me that she win , I will tell you how , first she told me she needed money becausue she was broke so I sent someone to the place where she needed it the most , which was in her wallet , she broke out crying and did'nt believe what just happened , I told her that it was hers to have , I told her that I was going to give her more at a later time , so I did , this was it , I granted her request , That its - Ok folks that was short one from God , I have no idea who God was talking about but it was some one women that's for sure , Ha Ha !!! I just type what he saids so I have no idea what's going on while under the Father's handwriting , we'll eventually find out though if it's someone one in this post or it was someone outside this post which he does all the time , miracles like this happen all the time around the planet , well I'll be back tomorrow and add more power for all of us to win big in the lotteries and aslo everybody keep posting and reading to add more power and let us any blessing and money that has come to you so that everyone will get the miracles too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank you God and Dan.  Just began reading my daily verse.  I cant post the link, but this is what it said: 

"I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me".   Blue Angel

Malden, Ma
            United States
            Member #116979
            September 24, 2011
            55 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dan, 

Thank you for all your words of encouragement to us. It looks like your inbox is full.

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #139104
              February 14, 2013
              3474 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2013, 9:00 am - IP Logged

This is so funny I guess you were singing it... lol.. I was singing too before ... when I won last night for realLOLI guess it worked.. No you got to believe...I want to be Rich oh, oh, oh, for a lot of Love Peace and Happieness Blesssing to all..Thumbs Up I kept playing my License Plates it almost came..... I will just keep playing it.. Oh oh..oh... My husband almost hit the P. 5 he hit it twice.. in one month... I think he is going to hit it strait.. Just a matter of time $50,000.  Ok Dan that's it... thanks for coming back with more possitive stuff I look forward to reading all your Stuff everyday.

Lol....I love it!!!!!!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34177 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Lol....I love it!!!!!!

Lol... you do Ok, My Plates number is 4845 maybe it will come to Ct. Good luck.

Bronx , New York
                  United States
                  Member #144008
                  June 20, 2013
                  367 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , I'm back , we are going to win big , and sing it too , Ha Ha !!! - I am going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries with out buying a ticket , here I go - I want to thank you all for coming , I need for all of you to do one thing , I need you to sing your lottery winnings so you can recieve them , I will show you how , first think of what you want , then sing it , it's that simple , granted you won;t find this anywhere else but that's how it goes .

Wow , that was a real short one from God , Ha Ha !!! , like I said before , it's usally the short ones that have a lot of power , trust me I know , ok , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win big in the lotteries without buying a ticket , keep reading and post all your blessings and winnings so evryone else can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Yeah , I just found out today , I cleared out all messages in my box to recieve new ones , Best Dan

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #139104
                      February 14, 2013
                      3474 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Lol... you do Ok, My Plates number is 4845 maybe it will come to Ct. Good luck.

Thanks Marcie and yes I do I didn't get a chance to play that number yesterday just seeing this post today can I play that number today? Be blessed!!

Capital
                        Argentina
                        Member #145071
                        July 26, 2013
                        2 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi! !!

Dan, I need your help Im broke. Please when you prey please keep me in mind.  I know that I live far a way

I always buy lottery ticket.  Here in Argentina the lottery in different, we only can pick 6 numbers from 0 to

39 or 45 depends the tickets, it goes like this: 05-06-09-etc

I have to move I can afford the rent and bills.

Im retired. Im on my own.

God bless you.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34177 Posts
                          Posted: July 28, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Yeah , I just found out today , I cleared out all messages in my box to recieve new ones , Best Dan

Glad to see you back Dan ban I was wondering where you were..

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                            BRONX, NY
                            United States
                            Member #139286
                            February 18, 2013
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dan. I want to share with you and all readers that I came across this post on
                            Wednesday of last week(7/19). I felt a sense of relief while reading your words. Much more
                            Like God comforting me. That Thursday morning I played #'s for midday and evening.
                            I hit $400 that night. I continue reading your posts. The other night I had a dream
                            With my deceased dad. I shared the dream with Marcie who provided #'s for me to play.
                            Guess what, yesterday evening I hit again. Another $400. I visited my dads grave with 2 dozen
                            Roses. I feel blessed and believe the power of God and prayer is greater than any force.
                            God bless you all. Thank you Dan for sharing God's words.

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                              BRONX, NY
                              United States
                              Member #139286
                              February 18, 2013
                              363 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Crrection Wednesday 7/17

Page 16 of 103