Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 21 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #145146
July 28, 2013
9 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2013, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Hi all, weird day today, won $10 this morning off a scratch ticket, won a parking spot drawing where the money goes to charity, checked my email and saw approved for the apartments I was looking at...which was awesome, but then I checked my email a couple of hours later, and it is based on me giving them an additional deposit of $400 plus one month rent this is in addition to the security deposit I already gave them...happy about the wins but frustrated with the apartments...I can understand from their viewpoint since my credit isn't great and i don't have alot of rental history but that is way out of my budget...what sucks about it is I think if I refuse to give them additional deposits they are not required to refund the money i already gave them...i could also understand if the additional deposit was reasonable but I just can't wrap my head around spending that much before even first months rent....Looks like I will just have to take the loss and hope that something more reasonable/safe and comfortable will come my way.....

Watch The Secret. I sense your resignation here. If you really want this then you can have it. What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Believe it. No doubt. Absolute faith. Trust in God. Whatever works for you. You do not have to know how it will manifest. Just trust that it will. Create your own miracle.

georgia
    United States
    Member #135515
    November 25, 2012
    28 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Back again to say that God is good all the time, I recieved $100.00 on Thrusday and $40.00 today without paying for a ticket, thank you Dan and all the believers and let us continue to touch and agree for each other and the blessing will continue to flow because there is no limit when God is in it.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Ha Ha , 4 more winners today , God Is Good !!! , Hello everybody , Dan Is Back - glad to see 4 more winners on this post , it will increase with more greater power folks in the days and weeks ahead , Amen !!! - As for the person who lost the 400 dollars in deposit for rent , no big deal , it's good that you let it go , God will reinburst you with greater measure gaureenteed , everytime I lose money in some sitiuation ( beacuse I did'nt listen to Gods inner voice at the time ) after I lost the money , I just let it go and then God reinbursts me down the line , Ok folks I gong to add more power , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Ok I know you are all asking what's going on with my money , let me just say , that you will go through some hard times before it gets good , just let it go , I got you under my skin , I will reinburst you for your mistake , this will happen gaurenteed , let me just say sometimes you will ask yourself , why am I going through this , you will ask yourself , why is this happening to me , you need not worry about it , just let ot go , I will help you achieve all your goals , you'll see , you have my word , that's it for now !!! - Ok people , God is finished , remember the story in the Bible when Jesus & The Apostels were walking down the road and they need a place to sleep , so as Peter woke up he found that the thief stole his cloak , Peter got angry and wanted it back , Jesus told him ( give the thief you cloak , let him have it ) and so Peter listened even though he was proablay still mad , Ha Ha !!! , but mentally later when his mind let go all thought of the thief and blessed the thief , Peter got blessed too , Let Go Let Go Let Go , once you start praticing this like I do , your miracles will come even faster and greater , even Jesus had to learn to let go when he was really mad at the Roaman soldiers while they were laughing at him while he was on the cross , when he did'nt hear anything from God , Jesus cried out to God , Father why did you forsake me , after that Jesus did'nt hear nothing , then he forgave the Roman Soldiers by saying forgive them Father , for they do not know what they do , so Jesus just gave up and let go and died ( Of course God was smart , he had to be silent so Jesus would forgive the soldiers then let go ) Think about , how are your gonna die , if you can't let go , Ha Ha !!! of course as you all know , 3 days later Jesus came back from the dead and was reserected , - GOD IS SMART - DON'T YOU THINK , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , I will be back tomorrow , keep posting all you wins and blessings so others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        1076 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2013, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha , 4 more winners today , God Is Good !!! , Hello everybody , Dan Is Back - glad to see 4 more winners on this post , it will increase with more greater power folks in the days and weeks ahead , Amen !!! - As for the person who lost the 400 dollars in deposit for rent , no big deal , it's good that you let it go , God will reinburst you with greater measure gaureenteed , everytime I lose money in some sitiuation ( beacuse I did'nt listen to Gods inner voice at the time ) after I lost the money , I just let it go and then God reinbursts me down the line , Ok folks I gong to add more power , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - Ok I know you are all asking what's going on with my money , let me just say , that you will go through some hard times before it gets good , just let it go , I got you under my skin , I will reinburst you for your mistake , this will happen gaurenteed , let me just say sometimes you will ask yourself , why am I going through this , you will ask yourself , why is this happening to me , you need not worry about it , just let ot go , I will help you achieve all your goals , you'll see , you have my word , that's it for now !!! - Ok people , God is finished , remember the story in the Bible when Jesus & The Apostels were walking down the road and they need a place to sleep , so as Peter woke up he found that the thief stole his cloak , Peter got angry and wanted it back , Jesus told him ( give the thief you cloak , let him have it ) and so Peter listened even though he was proablay still mad , Ha Ha !!! , but mentally later when his mind let go all thought of the thief and blessed the thief , Peter got blessed too , Let Go Let Go Let Go , once you start praticing this like I do , your miracles will come even faster and greater , even Jesus had to learn to let go when he was really mad at the Roaman soldiers while they were laughing at him while he was on the cross , when he did'nt hear anything from God , Jesus cried out to God , Father why did you forsake me , after that Jesus did'nt hear nothing , then he forgave the Roman Soldiers by saying forgive them Father , for they do not know what they do , so Jesus just gave up and let go and died ( Of course God was smart , he had to be silent so Jesus would forgive the soldiers then let go ) Think about , how are your gonna die , if you can't let go , Ha Ha !!! of course as you all know , 3 days later Jesus came back from the dead and was reserected , - GOD IS SMART - DON'T YOU THINK , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , I will be back tomorrow , keep posting all you wins and blessings so others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank you God and Dan.  Let go let God.  Blue Angel

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Really enjoyed the latest post Dan..thanks:-) I did not read Eckzechial this morning but won$5.00 off a scratch ticket and won $11.00 off our cash 5....:-)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up  I think I will read it right now

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , its Dan , another winner today from the post I read , it's a small win but will increase as time goes by , Ha Ha , God is Good , Ok folks I'm going to add more power for all of to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , her I go - I want to congradulate you all for the nice win today , it was granted because there was faith involved , for with out faith miracles don't work , faith is needed to win for everything , Ok first I want to say that there are people here that want to win in the lotterries in a huge way , you have to understand that if you want to win in the lotterries huge you have to expect it , there is no other way , just expect that it will happen and it will , that's it , OK folks , that's a no brainer , God is right , there are people who don't believe in God but have storng faith that something will happen , and it does , it's that simple , faith is the key to everything , Ok folks I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and I want everybody come to read and post to add more power too , let us know any winnings or blessings you recieved so others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                    Member #106923
                    February 27, 2011
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , its Dan , another winner today from the post I read , it's a small win but will increase as time goes by , Ha Ha , God is Good , Ok folks I'm going to add more power for all of to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , her I go - I want to congradulate you all for the nice win today , it was granted because there was faith involved , for with out faith miracles don't work , faith is needed to win for everything , Ok first I want to say that there are people here that want to win in the lotterries in a huge way , you have to understand that if you want to win in the lotterries huge you have to expect it , there is no other way , just expect that it will happen and it will , that's it , OK folks , that's a no brainer , God is right , there are people who don't believe in God but have storng faith that something will happen , and it does , it's that simple , faith is the key to everything , Ok folks I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and I want everybody come to read and post to add more power too , let us know any winnings or blessings you recieved so others can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

Solid As A Rock!  Great posts Dan.  Thanks to you for your posts and to God for his advice and advise.

Blue Angel

savannah, ga
                      United States
                      Member #37345
                      April 13, 2006
                      343 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I have won so many times since coming to this post that I have lost count. Three days ago I won a box hit on cash 3, 3 numbers on Ga. 5 on 1 ticket and 2 numbers on the next ticket (quick picks). And the happiest surprise of all , 4 numbers on Fantasy 5. All on the same day. All these wins combined were to 250.00.  It is amazing. I am jumping for joy and patiently waiting for that BIG WIN. I have also received some other favors that do not have a price tag.  I am overwhelmed with how God is blessing me. I thrive to bless others and I am praying for all on this thread to WIN WIN WIN. I want everyone on this post to win today. The Powerball is 400,000,000. There is that magical 400 again. Someone on this site will win. Lets combine our prayers so that our posters win.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                        Member #106923
                        February 27, 2011
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I have won so many times since coming to this post that I have lost count. Three days ago I won a box hit on cash 3, 3 numbers on Ga. 5 on 1 ticket and 2 numbers on the next ticket (quick picks). And the happiest surprise of all , 4 numbers on Fantasy 5. All on the same day. All these wins combined were to 250.00.  It is amazing. I am jumping for joy and patiently waiting for that BIG WIN. I have also received some other favors that do not have a price tag.  I am overwhelmed with how God is blessing me. I thrive to bless others and I am praying for all on this thread to WIN WIN WIN. I want everyone on this post to win today. The Powerball is 400,000,000. There is that magical 400 again. Someone on this site will win. Lets combine our prayers so that our posters win.

I must say c*aramel, like you I too have received some stupendous blessings not related to winning money since I started reading this post.  Yes, God is blessing you and I both, and many of our fellow lottery members.  May we all continue to be blessed and I also agree, that magical number $400,000,000 can certainly go a long way toward blessing others.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          upper darby
                          United States
                          Member #109486
                          April 14, 2011
                          1270 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

hi  dan god  is  so so good  to  me  blessed  with  40 dollars   love  ur posting keep posting

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #114703
                            August 5, 2011
                            4623 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Thought I would post this here, but in crazy news...I was about to look over the powerball and see if any numbers pop out at me and lo and behold I noticed that the person who won 2 million dollars bought the ticket in Houston..no biggie I think to myself, its a big city, and then I happen to look at the zip code..and someone bought a winning ticket worth 2 million dollars not even 10 minutes away from where I work....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34539 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2013, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Good morning all who read this post I hope you get blessed today or this week this month In the name of Jesus... I am feeling so good right now ..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 21 of 103