Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 27 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #145146
July 28, 2013
9 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2013, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

What is this Box Hit I keep seeing? We don't have that here.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
    Member #106923
    February 27, 2011
    478 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

What is this Box Hit I keep seeing? We don't have that here.

A Box hit is when the numbers drawn match all of your numbers, in any order.  There are different degrees of box hits depending if duplicate numbers are selected.  24 way, 12 way, 6 way, and 4 way.  Most states offer this on their pick 3 and pick 4 games.  Of course I could be completely off base, and if this is the case a proverbial head bashing from fellow posters is in order.   Type

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Yeah , your right , here in New York , a box hit is a number in any order also we have the pick 5 which does the same , there is no straight to win , just get most of the numbers box and you win anywhere from 500 dollars or if you hit all numbers you win whatever the pool of money is that night  which is usually 5000 to 50,000 dollars , it's the most played game here in NY.

Bronx , New York
        United States
        Member #144008
        June 20, 2013
        367 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello folks , Dan is back , I got some good news , God gave me the go ahead to pray and bless all your postings of lottery wins or money blessings you ask for. Just post on this page your lottery that you want to win or money blessing that you want and I'll pray right over it. VERY IMPORTANT - either say it on this post of send message me in my box - I will not answer any messages for all prayers because it will take too long if I get a lot of messages. What God has me to do is look at all the postings and messages I recieve daily and pray over the computer screen for ALL PEOPLE IN ONE WHOLE PRAYER TO WIN OR BE BLESSED , this is the most powerful way to pray , Jesus did that when he came down the mountain and gave one short prayer to the large crowd of people that were waiting for him. Expect spectacular results. When you get blessed with money or lottery win , make sure you post it in this forum so all can be blessed by the testimony , this will not only activate belssings to you for more wins but for others too.

Ok I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to tell you all congradulations to all for your wins that you recieved today , I'm glad you won , it's my pleasure to help you all to win , I will tell you how to win with me in the coming months ahead , first let me say that you are about to win big , tonight is a lottery drawing of a major proportion that will be had by all , if you play it , expect to win , it's your choice weather you play it or not , I want to tell you to play the mega million each day so you can win , that''s it for now , - Ok folks that's it from God , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and and you all do the same by posting your winnings and blessing like the person today who won 100 dollar box , God is good , Ha Ha !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
          Member #106923
          February 27, 2011
          478 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello folks , Dan is back , I got some good news , God gave me the go ahead to pray and bless all your postings of lottery wins or money blessings you ask for. Just post on this page your lottery that you want to win or money blessing that you want and I'll pray right over it. VERY IMPORTANT - either say it on this post of send message me in my box - I will not answer any messages for all prayers because it will take too long if I get a lot of messages. What God has me to do is look at all the postings and messages I recieve daily and pray over the computer screen for ALL PEOPLE IN ONE WHOLE PRAYER TO WIN OR BE BLESSED , this is the most powerful way to pray , Jesus did that when he came down the mountain and gave one short prayer to the large crowd of people that were waiting for him. Expect spectacular results. When you get blessed with money or lottery win , make sure you post it in this forum so all can be blessed by the testimony , this will not only activate belssings to you for more wins but for others too.

Ok I'm gonna let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to tell you all congradulations to all for your wins that you recieved today , I'm glad you won , it's my pleasure to help you all to win , I will tell you how to win with me in the coming months ahead , first let me say that you are about to win big , tonight is a lottery drawing of a major proportion that will be had by all , if you play it , expect to win , it's your choice weather you play it or not , I want to tell you to play the mega million each day so you can win , that''s it for now , - Ok folks that's it from God , I'll be back tomorrow to add more power and and you all do the same by posting your winnings and blessing like the person today who won 100 dollar box , God is good , Ha Ha !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

I won $15 on a $10 $5000 a week Cash For Life Scratch-Off.  Not a big win but still a win!  I am asking to be blessed to win one of the $5000 a week for life scratch- off top prizes, and blessings to the Dan Ban lottery group as well!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34162 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

My Hubby wins off the Instant scratch off Games all the time he won the other day and game me the Ticket I thought it was less but it was actually more I was shocked.   I am looking for him to Win Big or myself  off Scratch off Games or Jackpot Games...   Thank you Lord for the Blessing I get and the Blessing I give to others through you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

savannah, ga
                United States
                Member #37345
                April 13, 2006
                342 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I have received a significant raise in pay and I am so greatful to God.  So many people have been working for years without a pay raise so I know how special this increase is. I will make it a point to bless someone with my next paycheck. I have been blessed with those lottery wins a few weeks ago, now I am being blessed again. God is nonstop. I continue to pray for all on this site.

georgia
                  United States
                  Member #135515
                  November 25, 2012
                  28 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Amen!! I agree with you in the name of Jesus, and I decree and declare that we all will become big winners and we put no limits or boundries on God because he is a Big God and he is good all the time and all the time he is good.

jacksonville,florida
                    United States
                    Member #74761
                    May 19, 2009
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dan for keeping up this post

I ask that you pray for me and my husband to travel to Hawaii to be with our  daughter when she is having her baby She going to need our help.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I'm too asking to be blessed to win one of the $5000 a week for life scratch- off top prizes. I thank God for me being able to pay my title

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #139104
                      February 14, 2013
                      3470 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2013, 4:23 am - IP Logged

I am down on my luck at the moment money is not flowing like it should things are being cut off, unemployed for 3years work part time it seems its more bills than money.....but one thing i do believe that God is still in control. I too would like to win the Win for Life 5,000 a week for life and anything else i canwin play 3 and play 4. I want to help my parents out soooo bad but God knows. Blessings to Dan Ban and everyone else in the room!!!!!!! I was encouraged when I read all of the posts!

Ps im gonna play 611 this week

mooresville north carolina
                        United States
                        Member #122174
                        January 25, 2012
                        85 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

hi musiqgurl40   no what you mean about money and hopefully one day we will be blessed and god is in control we just have to wait for him and trust in him and he will do right by us ok god bless you and dan ban

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , Dan is back , I just pray for all who sent messages and posted their prayers from winnings and blessings and health , expect great results , gaureenteed , as I will beblessed too , Ha Ha !!! Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we all will win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all all on coming to me for your wins , I will grant it for sure , just stay with me and it will happen , let me pray for you know , I will pray that all will win today in their blessings that will be assured , I will pray that all will win today so others can be blessed in the same way !!! - Ok folks , that's it from God . God likes to keep the prayers short because that's the most powerfull prayes , short and to the point , expect God to act in your behalf and win. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , send all your prayers so we can continue this , also anybody who gets blessed or wins , no matter how small , post for all to see , it will activate the prayer to give you more blessings and for others to be blessed too , testimony is key for miracles to manifest , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

hi musiqgurl40   no what you mean about money and hopefully one day we will be blessed and god is in control we just have to wait for him and trust in him and he will do right by us ok god bless you and dan ban

Amen to that!! God is still it control we have to wait ... sometimes God takes a while but he is always on time.. Be thankful for the Big and Little things that God does Thumbs Up.  Thanks for you input to Dan ban..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #141093
                              April 4, 2013
                              105 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I won a small box last night, but hey! is can still help. Thank you Lord!. Dan keep up the good work and please pray for me to be bless. Thanks.

Page 27 of 103