Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 29 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34552 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody ,  Dan is back , Ha Ha , 7000 dollars and 100 given by husband , another jackpot in my book from the post I read , as you know the blessing do'nt have to come from a lottery win but from other sources , God Bless you for getting the blessing , I also prayed again today for everybody to win the lotterries and be blessed today , Hallaugh !!! - Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , 1000 , 100,000 & 1 million dollars and higher for us all , here I go - I want to say good for the person who has won that amount today , I am glad , you will all be blessed like the person that was blessed today , Halaughh !! , I want t say congradulations to Dan for he sparked the blessing by his prayers for others and many more to come , I want to say all who will bet on the lottery will win huge in my favor for I am king of all hearts mind body and spirits , you will all win , just keep coming and posting , let me also congradulate you all for staying with me , it is time for all of you to purchase a ticket in my name and be blessed , I will show how you can win tonight so you can be blessed , that's it - Ok folks , this is Dan - that was a good one from God , just do what he saids , buy a ticket tonight and he will show you how to win through some way , I don't know how but he will , come tomorrow and read and post your winnings and blessings for all to be blessed to o , no matter how small , testimony activates blessings for you and all who read , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thanks Dan Ban    467 N.Y. I hope you are reading my threads.. did you know that  700/707 7070 and 7000 are both prs.? Like 100/110  1000/1010 Lets all get Bless even the 400/404 4000/4040   Lets all get some Blessings ... from the Lottery or any other Blessing..I Agree!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
    Newport News, VA
    United States
    Member #144545
    July 8, 2013
    971 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Dan Ban all other LP members on this thread, you all have truly been a blessing to me.  Today I was blessed to breathe God's air and see His beautiful creation once again.  I also received an extra blessing by successfully passing my national exam to become a licensed massage therapist.  Now it's time to use the power God gave me to help those in need of healing.  I also won $100 playing the lottery on yesterday which came in a very timely manner. I give God all the glory! Let's keep lifting one another in prayer and continue to win in a HUGE way with God...yea and Amen

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      1076 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2013, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

thank you Heavenly Father and Dan Ban for letting Him use you to talk to us.  M3ikachiz007, congratulations on completion your exam.  That is such good news and Blessing.  $100 is a great reward for for exam passing.  Praise God!   Blue Angel

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34552 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Dan Ban all other LP members on this thread, you all have truly been a blessing to me.  Today I was blessed to breathe God's air and see His beautiful creation once again.  I also received an extra blessing by successfully passing my national exam to become a licensed massage therapist.  Now it's time to use the power God gave me to help those in need of healing.  I also won $100 playing the lottery on yesterday which came in a very timely manner. I give God all the glory! Let's keep lifting one another in prayer and continue to win in a HUGE way with God...yea and Amen

That's Great..... keep up the good work..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          675 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

i pray my cash 5 comes out soon. and i win. some people have to wait only 7 dsys its been 9 months. amen

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            Bronx , New York
            United States
            Member #144008
            June 20, 2013
            367 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , this is Dan , Glad to see on the post that someone pass the national exam and won 100 dollars in a timely manner , God is good Ha Ha !! , Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , Here I go - I want to congradulate you all for coming today , I want to say that winning the lottery is at all best the best thing for all win win in my favor , I will tell you something , first you need to pray that you will win then ask me how much you want , that's it , for let it go for now !!! I ant to tell you that you can win if you ask me , I will not let you down , just ask me and I will tell you how , let me just say that if you play all your winnings towards me I will grant you all your wins , that's it . Ok today God was short to the point , I also made the prayers for all of you to win ,I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also all of you return to and post your blessings so all can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
              Member #114502
              August 1, 2011
              675 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

we serve a mighty and big God. Jehovah Jireh will provide. amen.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2013, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34552 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

This is how we manifest different things from God   we think it and we get results sooner or Later!!Blue AngelBlue Angel

God is Wonderful he's in all of us..  I thank God for his Grace and Mercy off to Church I am going to say a Prayer for everyone!!  Blessings!!!Lovies  I was trying to get there at 8:00 am but I guess it will be 10:00 am.. I don't need no Kaos this week lol!

savannah, ga
                    United States
                    Member #37345
                    April 13, 2006
                    343 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I had 2 box hits yesterday in cash 3 and cash 4. I thank God for my blessings everyday. I felt a strong urge day before yesterday to give a five dollar bill to a homeless woman sitting on the curb alone by the side of a shopping plaza. It was very hot out that day and I did feel sorry for her. She said she is pregnant but she seemed too old to be pregnant. I believe she has mental issues in conversing with her but after I left her I saw her go into a dollar store and then a grocery store. She came out of the grocery store with some food she got from the deli. I believe it is our duty to give. Some people think homeless folk are all drug addicts or alcoholics but that is not true. This woman was obviously hungry and who knows what else is going on with her.  If you saw the news report about the woman Ms Tuff here in Georgia that showed compassion to the gunman who went into a school weilding a weapon, you will agree how life changing love and compassion can be. Her act further encouraged me. There are a lot of mentally ill, forgotten people on the street.

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      675 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

i like the ability to receive my blessings and have the blocks remove. last year i was winning 4 times a week. it slowed down this year at i got involve with a person who didnt want me to receive help. i want that losing spirit or that block remove and never return. i want my ability to win to be restored. i used can hit numbers straight with just playing one or two numbers. it must be restored and reinstated. amen

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #139104
                        February 14, 2013
                        3660 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to post a winning that I recieved with the play 3 on sat midday drawing yesterday it was small but thanking God for the blessings it was a boxed hit if it could just keep flowing I would be happy, but God is good!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back , that is so great we got 2 wins in the lotteries from the posts today , God is good , also the story of giving to the homless person and winning the the lottery right after is a great story. That's what I've been trying to tell you all , give to God , God is the homless & poor , give to them and see how fast you get money right after wether it's through the lottery or some other money source , it works all the time , give , give , give , Ha Ha !!! , Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so all of can win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I pray that all is well with you all for I am the Lord Juehova , let me begin by saying that you are all blessed and you will all get your money from me , you will purchase a ticket tomorrow and win , gaureenteed , that's it !!! - Ok folks that was a nother short one from God , short but effective , I also have prayed today for everybody to win and be blessed on this post and the 2 messages I've recieved in my message box . I will be back tomorrow to add more power also all of you keep reading and posting your winnings on this post so you can be blessed and other will blessed with miracles too , testimony acitvates miracles !!! God Bless !!! Dan !!!

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , Dan is back , that is so great we got 2 wins in the lotteries from the posts today , God is good , also the story of giving to the homless person and winning the the lottery right after is a great story. That's what I've been trying to tell you all , give to God , God is the homless & poor , give to them and see how fast you get money right after wether it's through the lottery or some other money source , it works all the time , give , give , give , Ha Ha !!! , Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so all of can win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I pray that all is well with you all for I am the Lord Juehova , let me begin by saying that you are all blessed and you will all get your money from me , you will purchase a ticket tomorrow and win , gaureenteed , that's it !!! - Ok folks that was a nother short one from God , short but effective , I also have prayed today for everybody to win and be blessed on this post and the 2 messages I've recieved in my message box . I will be back tomorrow to add more power also all of you keep reading and posting your winnings on this post so you can be blessed and other will blessed with miracles too , testimony acitvates miracles !!! God Bless !!! Dan !!!

Lord Juehova =  Lord Jehovah........ spell check worked 4 me. 

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Page 29 of 103