Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 28 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #139104
February 14, 2013
3457 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2013, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Amen to that!! God is still it control we have to wait ... sometimes God takes a while but he is always on time.. Be thankful for the Big and Little things that God does Thumbs Up.  Thanks for you input to Dan ban..

Hi ddj and marcie thanks for the encouragement

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    Bronx , New York
    United States
    Member #144008
    June 20, 2013
    367 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , everybody this is Dan , Wow ,  after I prayed for you all yesterday , I got 100 dollars from the government today , God is Good , Ha Ha !!! also we had another winner today with a box hit , small but important because it will get bigger as we go along , Halaughh !! , Ha Ha !!! - Ok , God is going to take over my handwriting so we can all be blessed and win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , Here I go - I want to say congradulations for all your wins today , I want to say to you all that you recieved by blessings in a huge way and it will keep on coming as the days progress , I want to say that winning is everything in my book , today we will win even bigger as we fall down to the line , each win will get us closer to our goal wether you know it or not , Halaughh !!! - Ok folks that's it , I will also pray for everyone today to win and be blessed and will do this everday , so keep sending and posting your prayer requests , also add your testimony when you get winnings or blessing no matter how small , this will will activate greater blessings down the line for you and others who read this , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34129 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2013, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I thought we got ripped off from the Cable People but I talked to the Supervisor and she is going to refund our money $398.00 plus another $21.00 in the form of a check... before I called I said a prayer I ask God to fix it I prayed very hard God does answer prayers its just sometimes you have to wait on the Lord... thank you Lord for answering my prayers Gods always ontime it might not be when you want it.. but its always in his time  I can wait 30 Dys. Like Money in the Bank lol!  Thanks Danban for you words I didn't win the Lottery but everything went fine for us today.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
        Newport News, VA
        United States
        Member #144545
        July 8, 2013
        971 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...keep the faith everyone; whatever you stand in need of God will provide! Peace and blessings to all

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

well i pray i get a good number in my dream soon or dream of a person who birthday come soon. amen

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1226 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everyone , Dan is back , glad to see we got two winners today , it's good the person got box instead of straight that means more will come , also the person's husband getting their meal payed for at Mcdonalds is a great story , that's what happens when you give food , you get food back , Ha Ha !!! Also play that number that was given to you by that lady who God was using , it should come out to a week , if not then something else will happen gaureenteed , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so all of us can win huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for your wins , I just saw the number come up 611 and thought you might play it , it will hit if it hits , it;s a matter of time , saw 611 on the view today and will come out , lets' say that you play it and it comes out , it will show you who I am , I will show you that all is gaurenteed under my name of Jesus and The apostels , lets say that if you play this number and you win , you will know that I did it !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , I remember I was letting God take over my handwriting for a whole week everyday for a 4-pick number he was giving me , after a whole week , I asked God , when's the number gonna hit and he told me to let it go , so I thought God decided not for it to come out , the next day the number came out straight , I was shocked , and then I realized God wanted me to let go of the energy so that it would hit from the past energy bulidup of the 4-pick number I was writing on the paper as God took over my handwriting , so pay attention to this number and see what happens in a week , yeah it might seem like a small win even if it hits straight but it shows God's in charge and bigger things will happen down the road , Ok everybody I will be back tomorrow and also post and read all your blessings like you did today so it will activate your blessings to get bigger and for everyone else to gets blessed too , Testimonial is extrememly important , it activates miracles !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

anyone had 611.....????thinking about playing it this evening...in Florida..Enjoyed reading posts

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

anyone had 611.....????thinking about playing it this evening...in Florida..Enjoyed reading posts

When God was typing that 611 number for me , I went straigth to the NY lottery draw for 3-pick drawings  and it was already there that night a few hours before I wrote that post , that was so cool because God wrote it and it was already there with out me knowing it , it does show that he is in charge , I suggest you wait on it and then when you get the go ahead from God , then play it , there is usally a 5 to 7 day waiting period when God's prediction numbers show up or not but it's very important to pray about it to manifest it , let me pray now - God , in the name of Jesus Christ I command 611 to come out now on the 3-pick in Florida , thank you God Amen !!!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , that is so cool from the post I read that you got around 400 dollars refund from the cable company , God is good , there is your blessing and more to come , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , I'm going to add more power to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket - here I go - I am here to show you that you are all going to win today , I congradulate you all on your winnings , for tonight is the big one , you are going to manifest your winnings tonight , I gaureentee it , you will win big and you will win large , like I said before no ones gonna stop us for we are king of all our faiths !!! - Ok that's it folks , this is Dan again , keep posting and reading telling all you wins and blessings today and tomorrow so you can activate more blessings and also bless others with miracles too , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and I just prayed again for for everybodies prayers inthsi post , God Bless , Dan !!!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34129 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

When God was typing that 611 number for me , I went straigth to the NY lottery draw for 3-pick drawings  and it was already there that night a few hours before I wrote that post , that was so cool because God wrote it and it was already there with out me knowing it , it does show that he is in charge , I suggest you wait on it and then when you get the go ahead from God , then play it , there is usally a 5 to 7 day waiting period when God's prediction numbers show up or not but it's very important to pray about it to manifest it , let me pray now - God , in the name of Jesus Christ I command 611 to come out now on the 3-pick in Florida , thank you God Amen !!!

Lol.... Haha in the Name of Jesus Ohio 611/616 6110 611X  too it don't have to be today but let it fall!!!My Husband and I are being Blessed too with 7,000 and its not the lottery* but the $398.00 and $21.00 from Direct TV. 30 dys from here which isn't fair.... but who said life wasn't fair... and then some.. Thank you Jesus!  Just showing some of our Blessing which is not from the Lottery... I got $100.00 today from my Husband..  First of all giving Glory to God and then my Husband...  Let's see who else got Blesssing for today or this Month or whenever Little or Big..Thumbs Up   Thanks Dan ban.. Blessings to you too and everyone!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    932 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back , that is so cool from the post I read that you got around 400 dollars refund from the cable company , God is good , there is your blessing and more to come , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , I'm going to add more power to let God take over my handwriting so that we all win the lotteries huge with out buying a ticket - here I go - I am here to show you that you are all going to win today , I congradulate you all on your winnings , for tonight is the big one , you are going to manifest your winnings tonight , I gaureentee it , you will win big and you will win large , like I said before no ones gonna stop us for we are king of all our faiths !!! - Ok that's it folks , this is Dan again , keep posting and reading telling all you wins and blessings today and tomorrow so you can activate more blessings and also bless others with miracles too , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and I just prayed again for for everybodies prayers inthsi post , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank you God and Dan Ban.  And a special thank you for the prayers.Blue Angel

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                      Member #106923
                      February 27, 2011
                      476 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and Dan Ban.  And a special thank you for the prayers.Blue Angel

I second the motion...      Smash

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34129 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Some folks got Blessed.... Thank you Jesus   616 Miss. 6110  Ill. Hold on Ohio and anywhere else...Thumbs Up

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34129 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

@ Ronnie316 God is God!!

Bronx , New York
                              United States
                              Member #144008
                              June 20, 2013
                              367 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody ,  Dan is back , Ha Ha , 7000 dollars and 100 given by husband , another jackpot in my book from the post I read , as you know the blessing do'nt have to come from a lottery win but from other sources , God Bless you for getting the blessing , I also prayed again today for everybody to win the lotterries and be blessed today , Hallaugh !!! - Ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , 1000 , 100,000 & 1 million dollars and higher for us all , here I go - I want to say good for the person who has won that amount today , I am glad , you will all be blessed like the person that was blessed today , Halaughh !! , I want t say congradulations to Dan for he sparked the blessing by his prayers for others and many more to come , I want to say all who will bet on the lottery will win huge in my favor for I am king of all hearts mind body and spirits , you will all win , just keep coming and posting , let me also congradulate you all for staying with me , it is time for all of you to purchase a ticket in my name and be blessed , I will show how you can win tonight so you can be blessed , that's it - Ok folks , this is Dan - that was a good one from God , just do what he saids , buy a ticket tonight and he will show you how to win through some way , I don't know how but he will , come tomorrow and read and post your winnings and blessings for all to be blessed to o , no matter how small , testimony activates blessings for you and all who read , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , God Bless , Dan !!!

Page 28 of 103