Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 33 of 103
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #145146
July 28, 2013
9 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks DanBan. Well received.

Will do this.

Praise God. Thanks for all our blessings thus far.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
    Wilmington, NC
    United States
    Member #130031
    July 4, 2012
    199 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Daily Verse - Friday, August 30, 2013

Psalm 31:24

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
      United States
      Member #130031
      July 4, 2012
      199 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Daily Encouragement - Friday August 30, 2013

As we are choosing winning numbers for our state lotteries today, remember...

"It's not your work to make anything happen.It's your work to dream it and let it happen. Law of Attraction will make it happen. In your joy, you create something, and then you maintain your vibrational harmony with it, and the Universe must find a way to bring it about. That's the promise of Law of Attraction." --- Abraham - Excerpted from the workshop in Larkspur, CA on Sunday, August 16th, 1998

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        931 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

I sure have the dreams and visuals down!  Blue Angel

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2013, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back . Glad everyone is going to bless the lottery tonight Friday for the Mega , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - Ok I want to thank all that came today for you will purchase a ticket for Friday and Monday to claim your prize , it is said that if you choose to win , you will win mightly , that is agree apon for those who pray to win will be gaurenteed a win !!! - Ok that was a short one from God , always the short ones are always so powerful. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone come and post yoir blessings and winnings so you can be blessed more and others will be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            931 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , Dan is back . Glad everyone is going to bless the lottery tonight Friday for the Mega , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so we can all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - here I go - Ok I want to thank all that came today for you will purchase a ticket for Friday and Monday to claim your prize , it is said that if you choose to win , you will win mightly , that is agree apon for those who pray to win will be gaurenteed a win !!! - Ok that was a short one from God , always the short ones are always so powerful. I will be back tomorrow to add more power , also everyone come and post yoir blessings and winnings so you can be blessed more and others will be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Thank you Heavenly Father, spirit messengers and Dan Ban.  I am ready for blessings to rain down on our group.  Also my wish for blessings for all others at Lottery Post, Good Luck.Blue Angel

Canada
              Member #145146
              July 28, 2013
              9 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to God for another $2 scratch and win prize today. A sign of much bigger things to come!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34117 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2013, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

$400.00 we got from  Recyling..... this morning $2.00   Thank you Lord..  Check will clear Sept. 3rd..  We get Blessed all the time even if it isn't from the Lottery..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #139104
                  February 14, 2013
                  3451 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

$400.00 we got from  Recyling..... this morning $2.00   Thank you Lord..  Check will clear Sept. 3rd..  We get Blessed all the time even if it isn't from the Lottery..

Hi Marcie I am blessed by your stories when I come on here and read it gives me faith and hope. Even though it seems that I am struggling real bad at the moment I still believe the Creator is in control of everything! Blessings to everyone in the group have a wonderful night!

georgia
                    United States
                    Member #135515
                    November 25, 2012
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Danban for keeping this thread going,been following everyday and back to say that I was down to my last today and I tell you God bless me with $160.00 without buying a ticket again!! He said that he shall supply all our needs accordingly to his riches and glory, so I look toward heaven and I said Lord I am in need of a financial blessing and you know his word cannot come back void to him, so he manifest it. And right now I pray for every believer that what ever they are in need of that is will manifest right now in the name of Jesus!! No more lack, no more struggling because we know that is not God's will, he said in his word that he came that we may have life and have it more abundtley, for this is his earth and the fullness there of. Just believe it and recieve it.

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      931 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Blue Angel

Congrats Barbie.  I am glad He took care of a financial blessing for you and hope he does for all of us on the thread. Praise God.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

georgia
                          United States
                          Member #135515
                          November 25, 2012
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

VERY IMPORTANT - THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ONLY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE LOTTERY POOL FOR THE MEGA MILLIONS THAT I'M PLAYING - Octember , Bustyellie , Loversigns , Prosperous , Realtorjim , Modlyfan , Ddjordan , Helpmewin , Lejardin.

I was given a specific number to play for the mega millions by one of God's spirit messengers while I was praying. Then God told me that everyone in the lottery pool must activate with short prayer sound and focus intent which I will show you how. I've done this on my own in the past many times and it always works but not the way you think it does , for example when God tells me to use this method sometimes the number hits and sometimes it gets close and sometimes it does'nt come near at all but what I have found that when you do what God tells you to do and if it doe'snt hit , I get the blessing from another source regardless right after. What we are about to do is what is referred to in the Bible - biblical Book of Joshua, (Joshua 6:1-27 -

God spoke to Joshua telling him to march around the city once every day for six days with the seven priests carrying ram's horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day they were to march around the city seven times and the priests were to blow their ram's horns. And Joshua ordered the people to shout. The walls of the city collapsed, and the Israelites were able to charge straight into the city.

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERYBODY IN THE LOTTERY POOL  -

At 9:00 P.M. Evening - New York Eastern Time where I play The Mega Millions here TUE & FRI ( If you live in another location , go on the net and google your time zone and equate it with my set time zone and do it at that specific time for your location ) - you will do the following -

SAY OUTLOUD WITH INTENTION OF HITTING WITH JOY AND COMMAND THE FOLLOWING LOTTERY NUMBERS -

9 - 27 - 3 - 2 - 4 - 5  - WILL HIT THE MEGA MILLION LOTTERY ) - ( 3 TIMES IN A ROW ) -

AFTER YOU SAY IT , LET IT GO AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

That's it. The Mega lottery draws here in NY at 11:00 PM and God saids do it at 9:00 PM just before then for greater effect. The Lottery draw is every TUE & FRI but we are only gonna concern ourselves with coming draw but will post this again for the next draw if God tells me to do so. As you know when 2 or 3 gather in my name Jesus is there and the miracles happen faster and greater and we have 9 people in the lottery pool so that is a lot of power.

Ok that's it , we will have some great fun tonight for the lottery , Ha Ha !!!

God Bless !!!

Dan

I am not in the lottery pool but I did get one qp and ask the angels to pick my numbers and I hit two white balls and the mb $10.00, never won anything on the mm before until now, nothing but God! he is beginning to open up the windows of heaven my people, so hang on in there because our financial breakthrough is on the way.

Wilmington, NC
                            United States
                            Member #130031
                            July 4, 2012
                            199 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone, God is good all the time and all the time God is good! I received $150 yesterday without buying a ticket. And I was one number off in my state's daytime pick 3 lottery drawing yesterday. I'm so grateful  that I am getting better at trusting my intuition when choosing which numbers to play.

I wonder what fantastic miracles and blessings we all will attract this day? Expect to receive!Sun Smiley

Wilmington, NC
                              United States
                              Member #130031
                              July 4, 2012
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2013, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - Today's Bible Verse for Your Meditation:

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Page 33 of 103