Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 32 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
Member #106923
February 27, 2011
476 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2013, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

With God's blessing and Dan Ban's praying I feel that big win is quickly approaching!

Blue Angel

mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
    pittsburgh pa
    United States
    Member #133892
    October 12, 2012
    216 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2013, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

when spoken over your body or your life daily you will see and feel the difference they make.  Trust in our Lord Jesus to be the author and finisher of your faith!  Believe that He, that has begun a good work in you, will finish what He started!  Know that He is our Savior, Healer, Provider, Comforter, Strong Tower, Strength, Wisdom, Guide, Peace, our Everything and desires to give us life and life more abundantly.  He is waiting to give us the desires of our heart. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:4

mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
      pittsburgh pa
      United States
      Member #133892
      October 12, 2012
      216 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

this is my 4th drop this month. i had the number straight. it drops and come out next day. i can give other people number and they hit, but can help self. i dont think the intentions are for me to be poor and borrow , have the ability to win and get drop off and borrow and be poor and unhappy. anybody drop number and come out next day

Deuteronomy 31:6) And I am the head and not the tail! .... I am a lender and not a borrower.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
        Wilmington, NC
        United States
        Member #130031
        July 4, 2012
        199 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , it's Dan. We got another winner today form 3-pick from the post I read today , Ha Ha God is Good !! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge form the lotteries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to say congradulations on all that won today , there were a few weather you know it or not , you have to check your blesings to see that I right , I want to say that we are going to win tonight again , I was playing the lottery with someone and chose to hit a number 12 and it hit , that's not saying that it was the the win , I'm just saying that the number came out today in 12 and that's where ot was going , to say the least that 14 is anumber that will come out today , 14 is a lucky number for all for it will show you how to win , that's it , Ok folks , that was a little interesting how God picked 12 & 14 which is incomplete in lottery games , I think it's metaphoric , because I do know 12 is a God number and 14 , I don't know , Ha Ha , what's important here is not the numbers but the energy of God's blessing while reading it that will bless you , Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also keep reading and posting your blessing and wins so all can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Hey Dan, I won $40 last night in my state's Pick 3 (North Carolina) using your insight on 12 and 14. I recogized the 2 and 4 in my workout and paired them with the number 5 (my favorite number) and got a hit. I thought about playing it straight, but ignored my intuition. But I'm learning to trust God's voice more and more. Thanks for that fantastic prayer.Smile

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shally supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Greenville, SC
          United States
          Member #68158
          December 14, 2008
          2199 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Wow I love this forum! God is so good! I haven't won in a long time but i'm claiming one! Everyone be blessd!

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

im finding when you are and your lowest and in need it doesnt come through winning. for instance i got a few dollars to my name. i had 2 tickets straight i was playing for a few days because lack of money i drop and it came out next drawing. it has happen to me 4 times this month and in the past. most people who gamble and win including stock market already has some money to play. the poor who need it dont get it. instead of me winning. i have to beg borrow and be in debt. so true. those who win got money.thats why people try to get law for welfare and bankrupt not play. they may obserbe whos buying tickets or gambling. its not that you cant win but with God all things are possible, but most time poor in need dont win too often .thanks to technology

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Yeah , that's great , it's all about the energy and focus that counts , you focused on those 2 numbers God gave and he was guiding you what to do next , that's how it works , I would have accomplished that too if I would have pursed it further but I was focusing on other stuff !!!

Bronx , New York
                United States
                Member #144008
                June 20, 2013
                367 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. Great to hear the 2 wins we got today on the post I read , 40 dollars from the 2 numbers God posted , 12 & 14 and the the money in need hit from the other person when they needed it the most , that is so very true , when you have nothing that's when God gives you something , Ha Ha , that's cosmic law , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge in the lottery without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for you wins today , very fortunate that we all win today , that's a fact , first you must pray then you must act , that's how it goes , for the person who hit straight you must ask about it , that's how it works , let me just say that asking is the first part and then comes the knowing that you will recieve it regardless of what your thinking or not , we will all win tonight huge with out buying a ticket tonight because I said so , let's begin by saying if you buy a ticket tonight you will be with me and say the words that will congradulate you on your wins , first you must ask then pray that it will happen , that's it !!! - Ok that's it from God , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and all of you keep posting your winnings and blessings so that you can be blessed more and others can be blessed too , testimony activates miracles !!! God Bless !!! , Dan !!!

Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

im finding when you are and your lowest and in need it doesnt come through winning. for instance i got a few dollars to my name. i had 2 tickets straight i was playing for a few days because lack of money i drop and it came out next drawing. it has happen to me 4 times this month and in the past. most people who gamble and win including stock market already has some money to play. the poor who need it dont get it. instead of me winning. i have to beg borrow and be in debt. so true. those who win got money.thats why people try to get law for welfare and bankrupt not play. they may obserbe whos buying tickets or gambling. its not that you cant win but with God all things are possible, but most time poor in need dont win too often .thanks to technology

Hey likeable1, I understand how you feel, and it does seem as if the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. But here's the thing - rich people or people who have extra money to play the lottery FEEL differently about money than those of us who have little or none to spare.

It's all about the energy and how we FEEL when we are playing. I know it's hard to feel good or prosperous when you are down to your last dime, but you must change your focus if only for a few moments. Think of something...anything...that makes you feel better. Reach for some thoughts that bring you releif. Do something that makes you feel good. THEN buy your quick pick lottery ticket or do your workouts for your state.

You see, instead of vibrating prosperity, you are vibrating lack, so the Universe brings you more of it. You've got change your vibration so that you can win more often. I hope this makes sense and helps you get the clarity you need to attract more money and resources into your life.  Once you shift your vibration your guidance from God will come through loud and clear. 

There have been times I have guided to a particular store to purchase a ticket, and I've won. It's often been to a store that I never shop at and I'm tempted to ignore it because the store is usually nowhere near where I am actually headed at the moment. If it has happened for me, then you already know it can happen for you too...

Blessings and MiraclesWink

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

Wilmington, NC
                    United States
                    Member #130031
                    July 4, 2012
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

For anyone who really needs to catch a break - consider meditating on this verse. I am doing so on a daily basis to receive inspiration from God...

Psalm 23:6 - "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall swell in the house of the Lord forever."

fayetteville nc
                      United States
                      Member #144410
                      July 4, 2013
                      383 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I been tryn to win all month,no luck,feel like given up,but I know my blessn is on the way,I will keep the faith.

fayetteville nc
                        United States
                        Member #144410
                        July 4, 2013
                        383 Posts
                        Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

whats for nc today midday? last nite it was 052/ 8875

Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

VERY IMPORTANT - THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ONLY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE LOTTERY POOL FOR THE MEGA MILLIONS THAT I'M PLAYING - Octember , Bustyellie , Loversigns , Prosperous , Realtorjim , Modlyfan , Ddjordan , Helpmewin , Lejardin.

I was given a specific number to play for the mega millions by one of God's spirit messengers while I was praying. Then God told me that everyone in the lottery pool must activate with short prayer sound and focus intent which I will show you how. I've done this on my own in the past many times and it always works but not the way you think it does , for example when God tells me to use this method sometimes the number hits and sometimes it gets close and sometimes it does'nt come near at all but what I have found that when you do what God tells you to do and if it doe'snt hit , I get the blessing from another source regardless right after. What we are about to do is what is referred to in the Bible - biblical Book of Joshua, (Joshua 6:1-27 -

God spoke to Joshua telling him to march around the city once every day for six days with the seven priests carrying ram's horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day they were to march around the city seven times and the priests were to blow their ram's horns. And Joshua ordered the people to shout. The walls of the city collapsed, and the Israelites were able to charge straight into the city.

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERYBODY IN THE LOTTERY POOL  -

At 9:00 P.M. Evening - New York Eastern Time where I play The Mega Millions here TUE & FRI ( If you live in another location , go on the net and google your time zone and equate it with my set time zone and do it at that specific time for your location ) - you will do the following -

SAY OUTLOUD WITH INTENTION OF HITTING WITH JOY AND COMMAND THE FOLLOWING LOTTERY NUMBERS -

9 - 27 - 3 - 2 - 4 - 5  - WILL HIT THE MEGA MILLION LOTTERY ) - ( 3 TIMES IN A ROW ) -

AFTER YOU SAY IT , LET IT GO AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

That's it. The Mega lottery draws here in NY at 11:00 PM and God saids do it at 9:00 PM just before then for greater effect. The Lottery draw is every TUE & FRI but we are only gonna concern ourselves with coming draw but will post this again for the next draw if God tells me to do so. As you know when 2 or 3 gather in my name Jesus is there and the miracles happen faster and greater and we have 9 people in the lottery pool so that is a lot of power.

Ok that's it , we will have some great fun tonight for the lottery , Ha Ha !!!

God Bless !!!

Dan

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                            Member #118609
                            November 4, 2011
                            932 Posts
                            Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

VERY IMPORTANT - THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ONLY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE LOTTERY POOL FOR THE MEGA MILLIONS THAT I'M PLAYING - Octember , Bustyellie , Loversigns , Prosperous , Realtorjim , Modlyfan , Ddjordan , Helpmewin , Lejardin.

I was given a specific number to play for the mega millions by one of God's spirit messengers while I was praying. Then God told me that everyone in the lottery pool must activate with short prayer sound and focus intent which I will show you how. I've done this on my own in the past many times and it always works but not the way you think it does , for example when God tells me to use this method sometimes the number hits and sometimes it gets close and sometimes it does'nt come near at all but what I have found that when you do what God tells you to do and if it doe'snt hit , I get the blessing from another source regardless right after. What we are about to do is what is referred to in the Bible - biblical Book of Joshua, (Joshua 6:1-27 -

God spoke to Joshua telling him to march around the city once every day for six days with the seven priests carrying ram's horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day they were to march around the city seven times and the priests were to blow their ram's horns. And Joshua ordered the people to shout. The walls of the city collapsed, and the Israelites were able to charge straight into the city.

At 9:00 P.M. Evening - New York Eastern Time where I play The Mega Millions here TUE & FRI ( If you live in another location , go on the net and google your time zone and equate it with my set time zone and do it at that specific time for your location ) - you will do the following -

SAY OUTLOUD WITH INTENTION OF HITTING WITH JOY AND COMMAND THE FOLLOWING LOTTERY NUMBERS -

9 - 27 - 3 - 2 - 4 - 5  - WILL HIT THE MEGA MILLION LOTTERY ) - ( 3 TIMES IN A ROW ) -

That's it. The Mega lottery draws here in NY at 11:00 PM and God saids do it at 9:00 PM just before then for greater effect. The Lottery draw is every TUE & FRI but we are only gonna concern ourselves with coming draw but will post this again for the next draw if God tells me to do so. As you know when 2 or 3 gather in my name Jesus is there and the miracles happen faster and greater and we have 9 people in the lottery pool so that is a lot of power.

God Bless !!!

Dan

Thank you God, God's spirit messengers and Dan Ban.  May we all be blessed. 9 IS a lot of power!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                              Member #106923
                              February 27, 2011
                              476 Posts
                              Posted: August 29, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

God Bless !!!

Dan

Got it!  Same time as my time zone.  I'm feeling it...  Thanks Dan Ban, and praises to GOD almighty!

Page 32 of 103