Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 26 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
Bronx , New York
United States
Member #144008
June 20, 2013
367 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , Dan is back. I'm back to add more power for all of us to win the lotteries huge without buying a ticket , I will let God take over my handwriting , I would like to say that all are blessed under my name , I will give you everything you need , just ask and it will be given , for I will give it to you , let me talk about something , first of all you should all congradulate me on winning the lotteries for you , you can speak about it to me on the message boards , I will give you full reign to do so , you will need not worry how it will be done , just say that it will be done in the name of Jesus , I want to speak with you about my power that I bestow on you , you must first give me grace in this manner , so be it , I grant you favor because I will it so in the name of Jesus , lets begin by saying I will grant you favor in all that you you will recieve through me and others , just keep reading the posts to grant the power of recivieng by blessings , that's it - Ok folks , this is Dan again , what God is telling you is to post about your miracles that you recieved from him on this post , he wants the publicity so others can be blessed , they can't be blessed if you stay quite , no words and you 'produce nothing , good words and you are blessed , its that simple , people need to be blessed and they can't know about it if they don't see the the testimonials , it's written in the Bible that testimonials activate miracles , don't be silent , blow the horn and let it out , it's for your benifet too . As for the the person who saids my name will appear Muslim to others sand will be judge by it even though my name Daniel Banic is of a Isrealite Jewish heritage , this is a GOOD THING , the muslims love miracles signs and wonders more than any other race of people , that is how God activates their faith so they believe , the other races are more concern about about other attributes of God so they need to be reached another way , so it is God's will that my name will attract Muslims , Dan Ban is great name for this , a shorten version of my true full name with the added power punch to it's sound , Ha Ha !!! - Ok folks , everybody come back tomorrow and post you blessings that you recieved from God so others can be blessed too , no postings , no miracles , we need imput and testimony here so others can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34527 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

@ Dan Ban I went to McDonald's yesterday and some Lady brought Breakfast for My Friend and I we didn't even know her.. that was a Blessing plus my husband went to the store the other day and he forgot an Item he went to get it and the Lady in back of him brought his groceries, I thought that was nice.. he comes come and tell me some Lady brought his groceries I go why was she so nice to do that well some people are nice like that.. My husband Volinteers at the Church and help to give food away. Also the Lady gave me this number 816 play it 8160 lots of my numbers come in New N.Y. anyway.... Just sharing this.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #139735
      March 2, 2013
      669 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I won $50 with a box hit thank you God in Jesus name!

Canada
        Member #145146
        July 28, 2013
        9 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I am blessed every day in different ways. It is not always about money. I am learning a lot about what money is and isn't. It is merely a form of energy.

Everything is energy. I say Count Yiur Blessings every day. Our lives in North America are so blessed. Wehave so much to be thankful for.

Be grateful for your opportunities, for your health, for your friends, for your freedom, for all the natural beauty that surrounds you. Do this and see how your life changes.

Banana

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
          Newport News, VA
          United States
          Member #144545
          July 8, 2013
          971 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2013, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Very well stated and I agree...being grateful for everything you have and not worrying about what you don't have will manifest all that you could ever dream

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
            Newport News, VA
            United States
            Member #144545
            July 8, 2013
            971 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2013, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

had a box hit on yesterday and I was almost blessed to win the Pick 4 game by letting the computer pick.  The number for today was 8679; this morning on my way to work I stopped and got a few quick picks and I got 6798 exact.  I would have hit if I had been more focused by being in the present awareness!  Amazing things happen when you are in the present, fully aware and grateful for all things.  I am not down in the dumps about missing it like I used to be...It only means there is something BIGGER in store for me.  So I give God all the glory and praise now! Thank you Jesus

Bronx , New York
              United States
              Member #144008
              June 20, 2013
              367 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , everyone , Dan is back , glad to see we got two winners today , it's good the person got box instead of straight that means more will come , also the person's husband getting their meal payed for at Mcdonalds is a great story , that's what happens when you give food , you get food back , Ha Ha !!! Also play that number that was given to you by that lady who God was using , it should come out to a week , if not then something else will happen gaureenteed , Ok I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so all of us can win huge without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for your wins , I just saw the number come up 611 and thought you might play it , it will hit if it hits , it;s a matter of time , saw 611 on the view today and will come out , lets' say that you play it and it comes out , it will show you who I am , I will show you that all is gaurenteed under my name of Jesus and The apostels , lets say that if you play this number and you win , you will know that I did it !!! - Ok folks that's it from God , I remember I was letting God take over my handwriting for a whole week everyday for a 4-pick number he was giving me , after a whole week , I asked God , when's the number gonna hit and he told me to let it go , so I thought God decided not for it to come out , the next day the number came out straight , I was shocked , and then I realized God wanted me to let go of the energy so that it would hit from the past energy bulidup of the 4-pick number I was writing on the paper as God took over my handwriting , so pay attention to this number and see what happens in a week , yeah it might seem like a small win even if it hits straight but it shows God's in charge and bigger things will happen down the road , Ok everybody I will be back tomorrow and also post and read all your blessings like you did today so it will activate your blessings to get bigger and for everyone else to gets blessed too , Testimonial is extrememly important , it activates miracles !!! , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Canada
                  Member #145146
                  July 28, 2013
                  9 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Just won $1.00 on the Canadian 6/49. Won $3 last week on a scratch and win ticket. Very grateful. I know it's not a lot but it tells me more is on the way.

I can sometimes pick up to 4 out of 6 correct in my dreams.

We do not have Pick 3 in Canada so don't play those. Thanks to God for all the blessings.

Bronx , New York
                    United States
                    Member #144008
                    June 20, 2013
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , it's Dan , glad to see we got one winner again today , it was very small but  that's good no matter how small , post it anyway to activate the miracle to give you more and greater money as the days go along , testimony activtaes miracle blessings from God , ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket and also other blessings too , here I go -  I want to bless you all today , I congradulate the person who won on the scratch ticket , that's what I want for you to win , keep playing and you will win bigger , lets talk about something that you will like , first lets talk about money , money is the route of all evil they say , it's farther from the truth , money is all that you need , it's money in the bank , good for you in many ways , I will tell you a story of a man who was rich beyond his wildest dreams , he spent it all on gambling then lost it all , he thought he was going to win more money but lost it all , then he asked God what happened , and God said , you did'nt spend it all on me , I wanted you to spend the money on the church and and people that were poor in heart and wealth , you lost out because you spent it on the gambling , if you would have spent the portion on my poor and needy , you would have won bigger , but you lost instead , the moral of the story , give to the needy and they will bless you in many ways , more than you will know , you can spend more on me and that wil give you wealth , weather you know it or not , that's it . - Ok folks , that was a wise story by God , there is no need to explain it , it's simple as it is. I aways make sure when I come into money weather through gambling or some other way to give back a portion to the needy and poor , regardless , and Joyfully , Ok folks , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , keep coming back and post you winnings and blessings no matter how small , it activate the power for you to have your blessing get bigger and for others to be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                      Member #118609
                      November 4, 2011
                      1068 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and Dan. I did not realize it until lovereigns posted their win.  I won $4 last week that paid for the next lottery drawings.  I was blessed, now lets increase!  Giving to my church is one of my goals, at least in an amount that could help countless others struggling.Blue Angel

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        upper darby
                        United States
                        Member #109486
                        April 14, 2011
                        1268 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

hi dan thank god for my 80 dollar blessing

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone , it's Dan , glad to see we got one winner again today , it was very small but  that's good no matter how small , post it anyway to activate the miracle to give you more and greater money as the days go along , testimony activtaes miracle blessings from God , ok folks , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we will all win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket and also other blessings too , here I go -  I want to bless you all today , I congradulate the person who won on the scratch ticket , that's what I want for you to win , keep playing and you will win bigger , lets talk about something that you will like , first lets talk about money , money is the route of all evil they say , it's farther from the truth , money is all that you need , it's money in the bank , good for you in many ways , I will tell you a story of a man who was rich beyond his wildest dreams , he spent it all on gambling then lost it all , he thought he was going to win more money but lost it all , then he asked God what happened , and God said , you did'nt spend it all on me , I wanted you to spend the money on the church and and people that were poor in heart and wealth , you lost out because you spent it on the gambling , if you would have spent the portion on my poor and needy , you would have won bigger , but you lost instead , the moral of the story , give to the needy and they will bless you in many ways , more than you will know , you can spend more on me and that wil give you wealth , weather you know it or not , that's it . - Ok folks , that was a wise story by God , there is no need to explain it , it's simple as it is. I aways make sure when I come into money weather through gambling or some other way to give back a portion to the needy and poor , regardless , and Joyfully , Ok folks , I will be back tomorrow to add more power , keep coming back and post you winnings and blessings no matter how small , it activate the power for you to have your blessing get bigger and for others to be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

I won $5 on a $5 scratch-off.  I don't play a lot of scratch-offs so I considered it a blessing and a sign of things to come.  I do feel bad about not giving a homeless person something when he asked me for change.  It bothered me that he said he needed a drink, but had something to drink in his hand.  In retrospect I still should have given and let him decide what to spend it on., as I would not like someone scrutinizing what I spend money on.   I was hoping to see him again before I left town but did not.

United States
                            Member #114502
                            August 1, 2011
                            673 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

please bring my number out because i need and deserve alot more than what i have. amen

United States
                              Member #139735
                              March 2, 2013
                              669 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Box hit $100 thankyou god in Jesus name thankyou thankyou thankyou

Page 26 of 103