Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 24 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
Member #118609
November 4, 2011
939 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and Dan Ban.  I think big, like to win these huge lotteries, but in actuality it is such a big amount and brings a lot of responsibility.  For me a win of $25,000,000 would be perfect and then I think what would a person do with so much money like the winners of last nite lottery, I would love to feel what that is like so I am not sure how I feel lol.  I do know I would love to be a winner, whatever HE would bless me with.  Blue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Marcie.  Especially for helping me get some numbers off my dream.  Maybe I should start posting my dreams to see if it could help others as well.  I'm not too great with interpreting the numbers in dreams, but hey, I can always learn.  Just want to be a blessing to others as you guys in this forum have been and continue to be for us all.  THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE AND FOR LIGHTING THE WAY.

Your welcome yes post your dreams it could help others  and thanks Dan ban.

MADRUBY411 you can also get you a dreambook dreambooks are money makers or do a search for your numbers from your dreams..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

funny dan, how you are always saying try to be in a good mood...When i got up this morning was sleep but okay, got to work and became very grumpy, that improved through out the day, got off work was fine.....then tonight texas drew 9733, as far as I could remember I didn't have any numbers close to that..I pulled my tickets out to check, see 3973 qp, get excited I just won box, looked further down it was for day draw....

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        939 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!  Blue Angel  Sometimes it is hard to be happy and positive but it sure worked in your case!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          Bronx , New York
          United States
          Member #144008
          June 20, 2013
          367 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha !!! great move for the person who hit box today , that's how it works , stay happy all the time and you will be blessed quicker and let go all negative stuff , Ok we are all human and we might get angry and down , that's OK that happens to me too also  God does the same believe it or not when dealing with people but here's the key when you get angry or down let it out , then listen to God and he will say it's allright but then he will tell you to let it go , the sooner you let it go the quicker you can recieve the blessings again , Ok this is Dan and even though I had a tough day , I'm happy now and let it go , I'm am so happy to be alive and typing this in this forum and blessing others and blessing myself for something huge is going to happen to me and all of us , lots of money coming to all and I mean huge amounts like 1000,s and 10,000 and 100,000 dollars , oh yes thanks God , this money is coming tomorrow and the days and weeks ahead without a doubt , Hallelujah !!! - Ok I'm going to let God take over my hand writing for all of us to win the lotteries HUGE without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for the winnings today and for all of us reaming calm before the storm , yes lets think of it as hitting the lottery in a huge way , millions of dollars at stake here , I mean millions , so we are granted this by our birth right , yes this will come tomorrow for all of us , lets pray together for this big win , cheer , be happy , be solem , let it go and dance with me , for the money is here now , Hallelujah !!! Amen - Ok Folks , that's it from God , expect something huge tomorrow , with out a doubt , I will pray for you all to win and you will pray for me to win huge and double it each day , let's pray together joyfully , that's how it works , just imagine joyfully that we are rich , that's it . I will be back tomorrow to post more for all of us to be blessed , everyone , do the same , read and post all your winnings and blessings so all will be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

United States
            Member #118609
            November 4, 2011
            939 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Heavenly Father and Dan. Remaing calm before the storm here awaiting the millions coming to all who are on this thread.  Blue Angel  Tomorrow would be a wonderful day for a blessing.

dyal's avatar - disney06
              Pollocksville
              United States
              Member #103498
              January 3, 2011
              521 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha !!! great move for the person who hit box today , that's how it works , stay happy all the time and you will be blessed quicker and let go all negative stuff , Ok we are all human and we might get angry and down , that's OK that happens to me too also  God does the same believe it or not when dealing with people but here's the key when you get angry or down let it out , then listen to God and he will say it's allright but then he will tell you to let it go , the sooner you let it go the quicker you can recieve the blessings again , Ok this is Dan and even though I had a tough day , I'm happy now and let it go , I'm am so happy to be alive and typing this in this forum and blessing others and blessing myself for something huge is going to happen to me and all of us , lots of money coming to all and I mean huge amounts like 1000,s and 10,000 and 100,000 dollars , oh yes thanks God , this money is coming tomorrow and the days and weeks ahead without a doubt , Hallelujah !!! - Ok I'm going to let God take over my hand writing for all of us to win the lotteries HUGE without buying a ticket , here I go - I want to congradulate you all for the winnings today and for all of us reaming calm before the storm , yes lets think of it as hitting the lottery in a huge way , millions of dollars at stake here , I mean millions , so we are granted this by our birth right , yes this will come tomorrow for all of us , lets pray together for this big win , cheer , be happy , be solem , let it go and dance with me , for the money is here now , Hallelujah !!! Amen - Ok Folks , that's it from God , expect something huge tomorrow , with out a doubt , I will pray for you all to win and you will pray for me to win huge and double it each day , let's pray together joyfully , that's how it works , just imagine joyfully that we are rich , that's it . I will be back tomorrow to post more for all of us to be blessed , everyone , do the same , read and post all your winnings and blessings so all will be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

I will tune in tomorrow to see whats next. Im trying to hanng in there.

"Get Ready For The Big Pay Back"!!!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Heavenly Father and Dan. Remaing calm before the storm here awaiting the millions coming to all who are on this thread.  Blue Angel  Tomorrow would be a wonderful day for a blessing.

Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I will tune in tomorrow to see whats next. Im trying to hanng in there.

Stay the course my friend.

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    upper darby
                    United States
                    Member #109486
                    April 14, 2011
                    1224 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

hi family  dan thank god for another hit 80 dollars   008 n 881 n 777 is heavy on my heart  so  is  0008  8888

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2013, 5:57 am - IP Logged

things should improve and winnings should be more often and greater because people are raising more money for animals to live in well condition housings. they raised $180,000 is less than a month for animals. dont people deserve more. people need to find out why funding is with held so much from people. the state welfare only allow $250 a month for me and my child in 2 years but dogs get $180,000 in less than a month

Bronx , New York
                        United States
                        Member #144008
                        June 20, 2013
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello , everybody Dan is back , glad to read all your posts , looks like we have another winner , Glory be praised , God is good , Ha Ha , more wins higher payouts will come to all of us !!! - Ok I will let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -  I want to say congradulations to all that won big , it's coming even greater folks , for I will promise it , let me say that you will all win big , just watch in the days ahead  you will win mightly over the enemy , for I have sent you you to be victorious and strong against the opposition , it's like saying Peter will stand beside Christ beyond judgement day and see all win in front of the Lord our Heavanly Father , so I will say be victorious and you will win like a lion amongs it's prey , that's it for now Amen - Ok folks this is Dan , just like Daniel tamed the lion in the areana or David conqured the lion in battle to save the sheep , we will conqure at our birth right to be rich and wealthy , there is no other choice in the matter , we will win all of us , I pray for this happen in a great way , great wealth and prosperity and abundance to us all , Amen - I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries huge , also all of you coem and read the posts and post your blessings and winnings from the Lord that you recieved so other can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          478 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello , everybody Dan is back , glad to read all your posts , looks like we have another winner , Glory be praised , God is good , Ha Ha , more wins higher payouts will come to all of us !!! - Ok I will let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket , here I go -  I want to say congradulations to all that won big , it's coming even greater folks , for I will promise it , let me say that you will all win big , just watch in the days ahead  you will win mightly over the enemy , for I have sent you you to be victorious and strong against the opposition , it's like saying Peter will stand beside Christ beyond judgement day and see all win in front of the Lord our Heavanly Father , so I will say be victorious and you will win like a lion amongs it's prey , that's it for now Amen - Ok folks this is Dan , just like Daniel tamed the lion in the areana or David conqured the lion in battle to save the sheep , we will conqure at our birth right to be rich and wealthy , there is no other choice in the matter , we will win all of us , I pray for this happen in a great way , great wealth and prosperity and abundance to us all , Amen - I will be back tomorrow to add more power for all of us to win in the lotteries huge , also all of you coem and read the posts and post your blessings and winnings from the Lord that you recieved so other can be blessed too , God Bless , Dan !!!

God Bless.

Bronx , New York
                            United States
                            Member #144008
                            June 20, 2013
                            367 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , It's Dan , I got some good news , through prayer God has told me to form a lottery pool with you people. Here's the situation , I play only 2 times a week on the mega millions here in NYC - the jackpot range from 10 , 30 million all the way to 300 million. As you know about me  , I hardly don't play the lotteries , I expect the win to come to me from a ticket coming to me without buying one , in this paticular case God wants me to play twice a week for the mega million by buying the two tickets which I have been doing. God wants me to accept only around 7 people so we can get high pay amount . This is what you will do , send a message in my box saying that you want to be part of the pool , I will add your name in my files untill I get up to 7 people. When I win the mega-million , I will split with the 7 people. That's all you have to do , I but the tickets and we just leave it to God when we will win. I have no idea what will happen or when it will happen , just know God is in charge , and with numbers of people added to a specific focus like a laser beam activates the winnings quicker and faster , you all know how groups of people forming lottery pools always win quicker and bigger , there are tons of stories on the net and youtube. Also when I reach around the 7 people goal , that will be it , any late comers who read this post in the future will have to wait or form another lottery pool with others in the forum or group , of course as always , I will still post and bless this post everyday for the usual goal that we have been doing the past weeks which is to win huge in the lotteries without buying a ticket - Ok - I'm going to let God take over my handwriting for all of us to win huge without buying a ticket , here I go - Hello people , glad to be with you today , yes Daniel is going to let in on his lottery pool so we can send the energies to a higher state for the mega million , what I want you all to do is let Daniel buy all the tickets and we will congradulate you everyday untill we win the lottery , that's it , !!! - Ok folks , that's it , God just repeated what he told me to say , - I'll be back tomorrow to add more power , everyone come back and read and posts you winnings and add power so all can be blessed and win too , God Bless , Dan !!!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34162 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I think you added enough power I knew there was a catch.... but still God is still incharge for whatever we win..or whatever Blessing we get just remember that..everyone. Lotterypool I don't know about that one?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 24 of 103