Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win lottery with Gods power together

Topic closed. 1536 replies. Last post 2 years ago by likeable1.

Page 31 of 103
PrintE-mailLink
msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
Wilmington, NC
United States
Member #130031
July 4, 2012
199 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I had another cash 3 hit yesterday. I am greatful to God and plan to continue to bless others. I know that is the key without a doubt.

What a blessing.Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
    clarkston georgia
    United States
    Member #555
    August 8, 2002
    3348 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2013, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smiley

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      Bronx , New York
      United States
      Member #144008
      June 20, 2013
      367 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everybody , it's Dan. We got another winner today form 3-pick from the post I read today , Ha Ha God is Good !! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge form the lotteries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to say congradulations on all that won today , there were a few weather you know it or not , you have to check your blesings to see that I right , I want to say that we are going to win tonight again , I was playing the lottery with someone and chose to hit a number 12 and it hit , that's not saying that it was the the win , I'm just saying that the number came out today in 12 and that's where ot was going , to say the least that 14 is anumber that will come out today , 14 is a lucky number for all for it will show you how to win , that's it , Ok folks , that was a little interesting how God picked 12 & 14 which is incomplete in lottery games , I think it's metaphoric , because I do know 12 is a God number and 14 , I don't know , Ha Ha , what's important here is not the numbers but the energy of God's blessing while reading it that will bless you , Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also keep reading and posting your blessing and wins so all can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
        pittsburgh pa
        United States
        Member #133892
        October 12, 2012
        215 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2013, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

praise GOD I was bless with a 2013 carBlue Angel  THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR BLESSING ME

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
          Member #118609
          November 4, 2011
          932 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2013, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody , it's Dan. We got another winner today form 3-pick from the post I read today , Ha Ha God is Good !! - Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win huge form the lotteries without buying a ticket - Here I Go - I want to say congradulations on all that won today , there were a few weather you know it or not , you have to check your blesings to see that I right , I want to say that we are going to win tonight again , I was playing the lottery with someone and chose to hit a number 12 and it hit , that's not saying that it was the the win , I'm just saying that the number came out today in 12 and that's where ot was going , to say the least that 14 is anumber that will come out today , 14 is a lucky number for all for it will show you how to win , that's it , Ok folks , that was a little interesting how God picked 12 & 14 which is incomplete in lottery games , I think it's metaphoric , because I do know 12 is a God number and 14 , I don't know , Ha Ha , what's important here is not the numbers but the energy of God's blessing while reading it that will bless you , Ok , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also keep reading and posting your blessing and wins so all can be blessed , God Bless , Dan !!!

Once again Thank you God and Dan Ban.  I will keep looking for blessings.  I notice the number 1's everywhere from 411, 11, 111 11:11, but those numbers do not come up for me overall.  I still believe they have some significance so will continue to look.  I also like 23 as in my favorite psalm 23 as my power number occasionally.  Good luck all who read and believe in this thread.Blue Angel

m3ikaChiz007's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
            Newport News, VA
            United States
            Member #144545
            July 8, 2013
            971 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2013, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your post; I will be more aware of what I'm feeling before I go & play now! God bless u continuously

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              upper darby
              United States
              Member #109486
              April 14, 2011
              1224 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

hi  dan goin jesus name  was  good  to  me  today  a 200 dollar hit  n more tonite  in jesus  name  thank u jesus

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Amen Thank you JESUS same here Car 2013..... God is Good!!  Grandson called and Thanked me for his T.V. Amen again  T.Y.L. about 10 mins ago..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

msjthewinner's avatar - yocco
                  Wilmington, NC
                  United States
                  Member #130031
                  July 4, 2012
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2013, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

praise GOD I was bless with a 2013 carBlue Angel  THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR BLESSING ME

Wow! This is wonderful news. God is simply amazing when we allow him to work in our lives.Smile

"Guardian Angels, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for each of us winning the lottery on this day and may the outcome be a gazillion times better than I could hope for or expect and may it happen in ways for the highest and best good of me and everyone else concerned.  Thank You, I Receive."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34130 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Everyone have a Blessed day  Blessing yesterday Eve.... Thank you Lord..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #139104
                      February 14, 2013
                      3457 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

I know this may not be much but i got a 2 dollar win from mega millions.. it is said be greatful for the small things so you can appreciate the bigger things. I thank God for that win. Live Love and Laugh everyone have a blessed day!

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #139104
                        February 14, 2013
                        3457 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2013, 9:45 am - IP Logged

This thread is so powerful!!!  Get ready for a financial windfall because God is ready to bless us all financially!  When you can be grateful and appreciate what you have already, it seems as if whatever you have been waiting for appears expeditiously! I don't know when, but I know my financial miracle will appear right on time...thank you God!  DanBan, marcie and lejardin, special thanks to you all for your congratulatory wishes! All Glory to God

I agree whole heartedly with you on your comment!

dan ban's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          Bronx , New York
                          United States
                          Member #144008
                          June 20, 2013
                          367 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

My name is Daniel Banic ( Dan Ban ). I'll make it short here to see if I get anybody interested. I'll come back tomorrow and check post to see. Basically the way to win the lottery is to have God guide you to do it and do it a certain way , not by prediction , that's too unrealiable but Gods way is to actually manifest the circumstances so you just win the lottery by using the quick pick or let the Angels pick the numbers for you when use the quick pick. You don't need to know the numbers , just let God manifest the win for you. If I get anybody interested in this post I'll describe more and then we can all win together by putting our energies together. Believe or not , this method is use by many people who won the lottery but most of them done it unconsciously so they can't explain how they did it but as for me I know how to do it consciously and this I will explain further post if I get anybody interested. Hope to hear from you all , God Bless , Dan

Hello everyone , Dan is back , congradulations on the 200 dollar hit and also the 7 dollar hit form the other person on this post , God is good , Ha Ha Ha , exscuse me for laughing so hard but when I pray over the post everyday God shows me through my inner vision on some person being blessed in a certain way , like watching a inner TV screen , I don's post what I see while praying because ther is need to but what's hilarious when I was praying  the past 4 days , I kept seeing a person winning a car , and it happend today for a person on the post , oh man , that is so hilarous , God is good !!! Usually when people are praying in front of a crowd like a pastor or something they tell what they are seeing in the inner vision while they are praying to activate it , but that's in front of a live crowd where God needs someone to come up to the stage to activate the prayer , here on this post it's not necessary it will get acitivated regardless , when I pray ovet the post everyday , I always see some winning 400 dollars , or 600 or 5000 dollars or other things like winning the car etc. Ok , I'm going to let God take over my handwriting so that we can all win the lottery huge with out buying a ticket - Here I go - Thank you all for comimg I'm glad you all won today , that's the way it should be , so be it , I will congradulate you everyday forever till end , my post is required to see itslelf in action to manipulate time and space so that all can recieve my blessings , I will congradulate you tomorrow for we will win big regardless of situiation , I will show you how to win big with me in every way , first most you must obey the rules of life , hurt no one and stay true to your heart !!! That's it , Ok folks it's Dan again , I will be back tomorrow to add more power and also everyone post your blessings and winnings so your blessings can be bigger in the future and everyone will also be blessed , I recieved one winning blessing today in my message box and told the person that they need to post it in the post the activate it bigger , the power and energy is all in the posts. God Bless !!! Dan !!!

United States
                            Member #114502
                            August 1, 2011
                            651 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

this is my 4th drop this month. i had the number straight. it drops and come out next day. i can give other people number and they hit, but can help self. i dont think the intentions are for me to be poor and borrow , have the ability to win and get drop off and borrow and be poor and unhappy. anybody drop number and come out next day

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                              Member #118609
                              November 4, 2011
                              932 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you God and Danban.  Dont know how the person got or won the 2013 car but it sure is great!  My hope for blessings for all.

Blue Angel

Page 31 of 103