Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fl Nc Ga Sc

Topic closed. 395 replies. Last post 3 years ago by STORM.

Page 19 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I Appreciate Everyone for voicing their opinions abt me, etc... My Message is soley to group my experiences all together in one place bcuz I get soooooo many messages/questions from members here asking me the same thing, an giving a response in my thread is a lot better an more practical than replying to all thru nbx,e mail.. I Don't have that kinda time nor do I sit on lp All day... Not everyone replies to my thread but they read it daily, e mail, call an tx me thru out the day.. As much as I Love helping with the numbers, there is a Life outside of numbers an when anyone comes to my thread, I want to give a different experience, b more creative an Give members something to look at an learn beside c'n white background with numbers. I Juz pray that my experiences here *Have* can/will help new members an All here on lp... Everyone has a voice, Please use it, No matter what the next person thinks!! I welcome ALL messages, an let me say, I cud easily throw out names but it's Not important bcuz those ppl Know their dirt, an the evil they try to inflict toward me but I've Realized Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with u, because they can't handle what's right about u. We serve an Awesome GOD an he has covered my Mouth for many yrs but the truth is slowly unfolding... thanks for ur time!!

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
    BEVERELY HILLS
    United States
    Member #88631
    March 20, 2010
    3369 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, on your win my friend.. I was too broke to play anything. Been chasing the trips for quite a while tho..

Scared money don't make no money.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
      milledgeville,Ga
      United States
      Member #68927
      January 2, 2009
      6079 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I Appreciate Everyone for voicing their opinions abt me, etc... My Message is soley to group my experiences all together in one place bcuz I get soooooo many messages/questions from members here asking me the same thing, an giving a response in my thread is a lot better an more practical than replying to all thru nbx,e mail.. I Don't have that kinda time nor do I sit on lp All day... Not everyone replies to my thread but they read it daily, e mail, call an tx me thru out the day.. As much as I Love helping with the numbers, there is a Life outside of numbers an when anyone comes to my thread, I want to give a different experience, b more creative an Give members something to look at an learn beside c'n white background with numbers. I Juz pray that my experiences here *Have* can/will help new members an All here on lp... Everyone has a voice, Please use it, No matter what the next person thinks!! I welcome ALL messages, an let me say, I cud easily throw out names but it's Not important bcuz those ppl Know their dirt, an the evil they try to inflict toward me but I've Realized Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with u, because they can't handle what's right about u. We serve an Awesome GOD an he has covered my Mouth for many yrs but the truth is slowly unfolding... thanks for ur time!!

I appreciate everything you do here on lp girl... You are a blessing to many including myself.. You share your thoughts and bless us all.. By the way sorry  I am late but tell your beautiful daughter I said Happy Birthday!!!!!!  You keep up the great work !!!!!

BEVERELY HILLS
        United States
        Member #88631
        March 20, 2010
        3369 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, on your Win Storm!!

Efffff these haters, Get money!!

atlanta
          United States
          Member #2291
          September 10, 2003
          407 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, on your Win Storm!!

Efffff these haters, Get money!!

I Agree!

BEVERELY HILLS
            United States
            Member #88631
            March 20, 2010
            3369 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2013, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

*A MESSAGE TO YOU*

We are All getting to know each other behind a computer screen until we decide to meet in person, so Fellaz, certain questions shud Not be asked especially if U Are Not MY Man. We ALL can Lie as much as we want to behind closed doors when u don't have any intent on meeting up. If I decide to meet u, ofcourse I will send u a picture or else how would u know who u are coming to see.. but on the flip side, Don't send me pictures of u like 8yrs ago or more.. makes No sense to me. I'm Not trying to sketch u Out to see how u would look right now. If We have met already, u know me from current pic's an a few tat's are visible. If we are close, U have seen me at my Best/Worse.. It Ain't All pretty! I Know if u are lying to me but I will let u get caught Up. Don't try to make your life more glamorous than it is bcuz Everything, 'Comes to light' eventually. If I met u Only one time an we didn't speak again, U Know why? Some members have asked me do I ever get scared when I Go meet ppl an I simply say, NO.. bcuz I'm Never alone. I Always have a few of my guy friends who are U.S. Marines with me but ofcourse they are Never in uniform. If we shared something special outside of lp, u have heard me sing an mayb 'I song to u' an u even heard my babi girl sing as well. Everything I have said on lp, those of u who I've spent personal time with have seen it All Up Close an Personal. If My hair is Up, U have seen my tat on the back of my neck but anyway what I am trying to get to is, If u ask me to help u an I tell u Yes, 'My word is Bond' but let me juz do it for u... I may go slow for a reason, to see if I can trust u with More. I've spoken to members as early as 2am, we've laughed, cried, went out to dinner, U Know I am of Mixed race, etc... I will tell u as much as I am comfortable with sharing. I have played online for numerous ppl, 'Lost count' an for the Most part, I'm giving u My time, 'Appreciate'. To build trust, I may ask u to do something Out the blue... an for those of u who know what I am talking abt, U Know that 'I Don't Play an I am A Woman of my word'... some ppl have lied so much here on lp it aint even funny an No, I am Not stupid.. I will Give Everyone a chance, an then a second chance but Don't try to play me. If U ask me to tell u Everything abt My life an I've Never met u, ummm 'Are U Serious'.. that will Never happen. Yes, I Did lose my father in 2010 an yes he was an Entertainment lawyer an my mom worked as an FBI Agent... this is Not new info.. I shared this many yrs ago but that is as much as it goes. Everyone knows abt my babi girl, 'She Gives Me LIFE', Mothers here knows what that means! If U are in a Bad relationship, Don't look to me to replace that lost love, 'I'm Unavailable' an that is juz Too Messy!! I seriously pray that ppl who read my message here, is aware that Everything is NOT what it appears to b. I Know that a lot of ppl here on lp Don't care for me... 'I Know thru experience' but how dare u to Judge me, 'U Don't even know Me'.. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME... I had one member to say to me,'I saw your fb page an he mention my profile pic' but Not one time did he ask me anything abt the pic.. assumptions were made, beautiful pic but it All went left field an we No longer talk today.. Found Out, he wanted More than he was gonna get from me.. Really? The world we live in Now is something else, gotta be careful in All walks of life. I Juz wana say, 'Thank You' to Everyone Who Kept it REAL with Me. We All go thru good/bad times an even if u are struggling, don't be afraid to say so, we are all suppose to pull together an help each other but when u Glam your life, no one will even know u are in need. In conclusion; Today will Never come again. Be a blessing... Be a friend... Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound.

Well, me and you have never met b4 but we have texted sooo much until it seems as if we've been knowing each other for years. I appreciate all you do here and outside of here.. Thanks for being such a great friend! Wink It's a reason we are still cool friends today... Much love goes to you my dear!! Be blessed!!

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
              Cleveland Ohio
              United States
              Member #52505
              May 28, 2007
              330 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello All:

I am one of those people who "STORM Big Grin Angel" took the time and guided me through the muddy waters and they were very muddy. The beautiful part of all of it was she did not even know what her words did for me. I would read her post everyday and I was finally able to let the water run clean in my life. When you hide behind a computer be kind with your words because you never know what a person is going thru at the time. simple "kind " words help. Storm brought a sense a calmness and healing to me and I will forever be grateful to her. Blessings do not always come in the form of money they come in words and people.

Please be kind to a stranger with words today you never know, you might be saving a life.

THANK you STORM Big Grin Angel you are definetly a God send.

Sisters in the circle (Pamela)

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                south carolina
                United States
                Member #125608
                March 30, 2012
                9789 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

*A MESSAGE TO YOU*

We are All getting to know each other behind a computer screen until we decide to meet in person, so Fellaz, certain questions shud Not be asked especially if U Are Not MY Man. We ALL can Lie as much as we want to behind closed doors when u don't have any intent on meeting up. If I decide to meet u, ofcourse I will send u a picture or else how would u know who u are coming to see.. but on the flip side, Don't send me pictures of u like 8yrs ago or more.. makes No sense to me. I'm Not trying to sketch u Out to see how u would look right now. If We have met already, u know me from current pic's an a few tat's are visible. If we are close, U have seen me at my Best/Worse.. It Ain't All pretty! I Know if u are lying to me but I will let u get caught Up. Don't try to make your life more glamorous than it is bcuz Everything, 'Comes to light' eventually. If I met u Only one time an we didn't speak again, U Know why? Some members have asked me do I ever get scared when I Go meet ppl an I simply say, NO.. bcuz I'm Never alone. I Always have a few of my guy friends who are U.S. Marines with me but ofcourse they are Never in uniform. If we shared something special outside of lp, u have heard me sing an mayb 'I song to u' an u even heard my babi girl sing as well. Everything I have said on lp, those of u who I've spent personal time with have seen it All Up Close an Personal. If My hair is Up, U have seen my tat on the back of my neck but anyway what I am trying to get to is, If u ask me to help u an I tell u Yes, 'My word is Bond' but let me juz do it for u... I may go slow for a reason, to see if I can trust u with More. I've spoken to members as early as 2am, we've laughed, cried, went out to dinner, U Know I am of Mixed race, etc... I will tell u as much as I am comfortable with sharing. I have played online for numerous ppl, 'Lost count' an for the Most part, I'm giving u My time, 'Appreciate'. To build trust, I may ask u to do something Out the blue... an for those of u who know what I am talking abt, U Know that 'I Don't Play an I am A Woman of my word'... some ppl have lied so much here on lp it aint even funny an No, I am Not stupid.. I will Give Everyone a chance, an then a second chance but Don't try to play me. If U ask me to tell u Everything abt My life an I've Never met u, ummm 'Are U Serious'.. that will Never happen. Yes, I Did lose my father in 2010 an yes he was an Entertainment lawyer an my mom worked as an FBI Agent... this is Not new info.. I shared this many yrs ago but that is as much as it goes. Everyone knows abt my babi girl, 'She Gives Me LIFE', Mothers here knows what that means! If U are in a Bad relationship, Don't look to me to replace that lost love, 'I'm Unavailable' an that is juz Too Messy!! I seriously pray that ppl who read my message here, is aware that Everything is NOT what it appears to b. I Know that a lot of ppl here on lp Don't care for me... 'I Know thru experience' but how dare u to Judge me, 'U Don't even know Me'.. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME... I had one member to say to me,'I saw your fb page an he mention my profile pic' but Not one time did he ask me anything abt the pic.. assumptions were made, beautiful pic but it All went left field an we No longer talk today.. Found Out, he wanted More than he was gonna get from me.. Really? The world we live in Now is something else, gotta be careful in All walks of life. I Juz wana say, 'Thank You' to Everyone Who Kept it REAL with Me. We All go thru good/bad times an even if u are struggling, don't be afraid to say so, we are all suppose to pull together an help each other but when u Glam your life, no one will even know u are in need. In conclusion; Today will Never come again. Be a blessing... Be a friend... Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound.

Good Morning Sis,

Hope you are doing fabulous on this beautiful morning??? Just reading this… So sorry to hear about your Dad, my heart goes out to you. Know that appreciate you, very much so, I may not tell you as often as you deserve, but I truly do. I agree people should watch what they say, it may have some kind of affect on people. Me...I don’t allow people ignorance bother me too much, I use my own judgment and keep it moving, too much going on in my life to let that happen. I may not reveal much about myself, but I’m always kind with my words (I think)??? Well love you, talk to you soon.Lovies

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  south carolina
                  United States
                  Member #125608
                  March 30, 2012
                  9789 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Yes... Yes... Yaaaaaaaaassssss... *Hot Combo* *469* flip 646*/446/494* 949 good luck ma Lovies

THAAAAAANKS!!!

ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
                    Long Island, Bahamas
                    Bahamas
                    Member #104857
                    January 21, 2011
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM, I have been following you for a long time since I first win couple of numbers from your pick3 posted. I never got a chance to introduce myself until now. I have acquaint myself with a lot of members and consider them friends. I have found that there are so many haters on lp, you don't know who is friend or foe.  just want you to know that I consider you a genuine person and you're great at what you do, ignore those haters, because you have friends. Continue helping others we all love you for it.  May God continue blessing you and your family.

There's a lot of Money out there, all you have to do is go get it!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone, hru?

I came here earlier this morning to give an update on numbers, but I received a devastating phone call which kinda threw me off.

I was able to share a few numbers with those of u who called me today. Ga got my *615str, I Even missed the play but anyway, my apologies.

Here's the list; 305 738 615* 020/220* 507 g/l everyone..

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

My beautiful mommy :) 

To All lp members who I speak with on the "whats ap"... I had to delete the ap from my phone cuz

it wasn't working properly, so if u received No response, that's why. I'm re-installing the ap today, thanks.

Highlight numbers for the weekend, 697* 797/997*/676/767* 413

dumars798's avatar - batman17
                          Atlanta
                          United States
                          Member #28656
                          December 20, 2005
                          5675 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Good picks!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Good picks!

Thank u babe!

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                              Cleveland Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #52505
                              May 28, 2007
                              330 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Did not get to check in the am "BAM 516" Ohio. Partyokay I will get this right one day. Need a new computer!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Page 19 of 27