Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fl Nc Ga Sc

Topic closed. 395 replies. Last post 3 years ago by STORM.

Page 22 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
dumars798's avatar - batman17
Atlanta
United States
Member #28656
December 20, 2005
5675 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:41 am - IP Logged

*Food For Thought*

I juz wanted to take a lil time to Thank Everyone who have shown me love,

an have been a Very Important part of My Growth thru-out the years. Even thru the Good/Bad times,'I Thank u'...   

Some lp members have Touched My heart in a life-changing way an I Don't even wana imagine how My life wud b without the experiences

that we All shared together. We have laughed, cried, shared Our stories, had our dis-agreements,etc...

In the 9yrs I've been on lp, these members warmed their way into My heart,

*Special thanks to, these young ladies... Squidworth tenn player bestresults32 ToJo76* bunnylove5215 Caramel Angel NEVNEE47*

Keeping me in your daily thoughts means More to me than u will ever know. We All Go thru those Rainy Dayz, but No matter how

bad of a day u had, U Always make time out of Your day to let me know, 'U Care' an Always wana know how my asthma is.

I tear up bcuz I know that each one of u

genuinely cares what happens to me an babi girl. I cud Not have asked for a more *Amazing* group of ladies to share my days with,

You ALL Will Forever B Apart of Me!!

WIN  D cwapena ineedahit renee78 fronjan Toney725 Chap88 DEE88 koran Andis calabs godsmoney rhonda69 Ltnight6 leelee84 tungsten chef unclelotto wannawin24 buttaball75 bignana skittles777 slotsarefun soulwoman12 FLATRANSPLANT AceKicka 1977 BIRD myturn08 addai1516 AriesDaRam GeorgiaNin swissmocha brighteyes pliesfanatic reflections5555 plshelpme dumars798 sexyt                                                                                       

Wink

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2013, 6:44 am - IP Logged

UPDATE

177*/171 874 214* 046*/904 201 257* 432

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

*Food For Thought*

an have been a Very Important part of My Growth thru-out the years. Even thru the Good/Bad times,'I Thank u'...   

Some lp members have Touched My heart in a life-changing way an I Don't even wana imagine how My life wud b without the experiences

that we All shared together. We have laughed, cried, shared Our stories, had our dis-agreements,etc...

*Special thanks to, these young ladies... Squidworth tenn player bestresults32 ToJo76* bunnylove5215 Caramel Angel NEVNEE47*

Keeping me in your daily thoughts means More to me than u will ever know. We All Go thru those Rainy Dayz, but No matter how

bad of a day u had, U Always make time out of Your day to let me know, 'U Care' an Always wana know how my asthma is.

genuinely cares what happens to me an babi girl. I cud Not have asked for a more *Amazing* group of ladies to share my days with,

WIN  D cwapena ineedahit renee78 fronjan Toney725 Chap88 DEE88 koran Andis calabs godsmoney rhonda69 Ltnight6 leelee84 tungsten chef unclelotto wannawin24 buttaball75 bignana skittles777 slotsarefun soulwoman12 FLATRANSPLANT AceKicka 1977 BIRD myturn08 addai1516 AriesDaRam GeorgiaNin swissmocha brighteyes pliesfanatic reflections5555 plshelpme dumars798 sexyt                                                                                       

Smile

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
        milledgeville,Ga
        United States
        Member #68927
        January 2, 2009
        6079 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

ty Girl!!!! you are one terrfic lady and Have a heart of gold!!!

tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          brownsville,tenneessee
          United States
          Member #144622
          July 10, 2013
          355 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2013, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I just want  to say to everyone one here on Lp that it doesn't matter what the problem is you can call on her on her worst days she will deliver u a promising msg it doesn't matter if she fells great or not u will never here her complaints and think that we all need to give her a big round of applause for the love lady name Storm she's my Idol!!!!!!!!!! Party  words could never be enough I give u your flowers and blessing everyday my dear!!!!!!

buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
            NC
            United States
            Member #140781
            March 26, 2013
            459 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2013, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi storm im gud been taking care of sister she sick...high blood pressure ...dropping tthrthru to say helloSmile

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

Tarzan's avatar - behold
              free2_be virgo
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #3458
              January 22, 2004
              1165 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm & babi girl, Hope you are well as I post.Thanks for the update too.SC dropped 102 last nite!The moon will be full on the 19th(my BD) so still looking for trips.They say West Virginia is a toughy but I think SC is about even.Have a great weekend girls!

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                south carolina
                United States
                Member #125608
                March 30, 2012
                9790 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

*Food For Thought*

Awww. What sweet words you have…I remember revealing mom situation to you, and you were so compassionate and understanding, you knew what was going through my head before even say a word, for your mom undergo a similar situation. You always ask if there is anything you can do to help, not realizing you’ve done more than enough by lending me your listening ears and heart. I appreciate you sis, know you and yours are on mind and in my prayers. Love you, many blessing, take care talk to you soon.Blue AngelLovies

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                  Cleveland Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #52505
                  May 28, 2007
                  330 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

MY SISTER,

I GOT MY COMPUTER Partyyesterday and I am so excited, FINALLY.

reflections5555's avatar - 21
                    Columbia
                    United States
                    Member #36222
                    March 29, 2006
                    1680 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Storm,  friendships are forever and true friendships are eternal, God Bless you and Your Family~ as well as everyone else here on Lottery Post...many times I truly believe that you are all angels, sharing Blessings to one and all in their time of need. Here is to One POST AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, ONE FAMILY.Thumbs UpBlue Angel

Ganbatte ne!

"kouun wo inorimasu"

Reflections5555

slotsarefun's avatar - appleboy
                      Cleveland Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #52505
                      May 28, 2007
                      330 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm Blue Angel and all the family,

Thank you over and over again for all you do, and all you have done for me. I wished I lived in the states you post but I do play here in Ohio with your post.

Hope the family is fine, talk with you soon.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15310 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

*Food For Thought*

Thank you STORM....have a blessed day.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #141243
                          April 8, 2013
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

*Food For Thought*

Kind words, Storm! Wow! Thanks gurl!

You have been a true friend yourself!

I'll chat with ya later!!

CA~

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone for your kind words...  I Appreciate u All sooooo much!!

I love my 'LP Fam'... Group Hug

DivineGrace's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #128900
                              June 4, 2012
                              67 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello STORM, Thank you for all you do here on LP.  What do you recommend for GA, I have not been able to hit anything this entire month.  Please Help.  Thanks

Page 22 of 27